The discussions

Macro to copy a certain cell onto another row

Solved

I'm trying to copy values from one cell to another excel via use of a macro, where E#99999 is the employee number to be put to column A until it reach...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
DesertMoon20

Searching in excel

Hello, I am having a 1500-2000 line item Product master list where in Electrical Mechanical Parts with their Part numbers and description are ment...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Monthely excel sheet

Hello, I want prepare monthly excel attendance sheet for 10 members and i want fields as month name in particular month total working days , atten...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Change sheet name but not the cell references

I have 5 sheets representing 5 days in a week. Each day i change the content of sheet 5 and then i have a table in a 6th sheet that orders data from t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula help

HI, I need help in finding a formula. I have 2 spreadsheets, in spreadsheet B column B I have a list of inventory item names that were sold. In s...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transfering data from one sheet to anothfer

Hello, Guys I have two sheets in a workbook, sheet1 is the entry sheet and sheet 2 is the database sheet. am suppose to transfer data from the entry...

rizvisa1

Wants to copy data from one excell to anthor

Hello, i want to copy the data from one excel to anthor excel. i have the program but i am facing some error in that. kindly help me on this. ...

rizvisa1

Virtual self calculating time sheet

Hello, i am wanting to set up a time sheet on excel to automaticaly formulate hours worked and calculate the amount earned

rizvisa1

Linking in excel 2007

Hello, I need help that I want to create an excel file (say A) for the users for registration of incoming and outgoing letters and entries of that...

rizvisa1

Dynamic highlighting of rows

Hello, I have a list of 200 names in sheet 1 and in sheet 2 i have more than 5000 plus names, with all the details like adress, phone number ,etc....

rizvisa1

How to hide specific rows automatically

Hello, I'm a freshstarter at excel, so I'm in trouble!!! I have a worksheet with a table between data, the sheet has data on top and at the botom...

rizvisa1

Multiple macro button

Hello, In my excel i have 5 macros performing different task eg:- hide sheet, sort rows, etc. I have added 5 different buttons in my excel assigning...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Please help me solve the macro

I have a sample copy of macro where i have different sheets named Data,High,Med,Low In data i have sample regards with HIGH,MED,LOW in the colomn ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Hi-lite rows with at least 2 matching columns

Hello, I've tried lots of searches but keep getting answers for rows that match exactly. I need the opposite. I have a spreadsheet with 3000 rows....

rizvisa1

Macro for changing tab color

Hello, I have a list that prints out every day with different goals listed for people who work with me. I have a worksheet for each person on Excel...

rizvisa1

Data filtering from one worksheet to another

Hello, I have a excel worksheet with inventory data in it. Column A is Item Number Column B is Type of Coating Column C is Stock Level to maint...

venkat1926

Can i modify excel or word doc on the iphone?

Hello, Is there a way to modify a word or excel document once it has been emailed to my iphone? Sometimes when I go out on a sales call I need to ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Conditional formatting of a column of cells

Solved

Hello, I am working on a task list/project sheet and I am trying to set a conditional format for a column of cells that is based on two (technical...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Problem moving records to another worksheet

Solved

Hello eberybody I have a doubt, I know how to move records from one sheet to another, as this: Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & i + 2).Resize(1,...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
MIKE

Excel formula

Hello, Sheet 1 22 1234 12 Sheet 2 1234 Yes 1234 Yes 1234 Yes 1234 No 1234 Yes 1234 yes 1234 Yes 22 Yes 22 Yes 22 Yes 2...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
Trowa

Transfer records to another worksheet

Solved

Hello, I have tried everything to move these records to a sheet called "Data" , but I wasn't able to get any good results. what I have been trying...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
MOlie

Extra cells removal. excel

Solved

Hello, Does anyone know how to hide unused cells in excel? I have got a program that does all the matching for me, but everytime when i finished ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Link cell to another worksheet

Solved

hi there, What i want to do is to link a worksheet to another worksheet. Like, when I type data on cell in sheet1... then, same data will auto...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Mansoor

Help - excel 2007

Hello, Kindly assist - my excel freezes everytime i try to work with 3-4 worksheets and usually occurs when trying to copy paste data across diffe...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, What formula to use in excel if i want to find a value in particualr cell satisfying more than 1 condition.say,i have date range in column ...

rizvisa1

How to compare two excel worksheets.

Hello, Iam having two excel sheets as below. file 1 --------------------------------------------- sl pol no loan amount name -----...

rizvisa1

Macros to button in excel

Hello, I want to create two buttons a "Start Button" and a "Stop Button" in MS Excel 2007. Every time i click on Start or Stop in any active cel...

rizvisa1

Excel macro -

Hello, I deal with spreadsheets in which I want to modify the data in column A. I need to delete the first 9 characters of each cell. The colu...

rizvisa1

How to select the sheet name from ddm

Solved

Hello, I want to select which sheet to store data from the drop down menu. thank you . Private Sub UserForm_Initialize() Dim i As Integer Fo...

rizvisa1

Macro help needed

Hello, I need a macro that will calculate complaint rates against sales, and the apply that macro against sales for x number of monthly sales, ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Can browse/cant connect to most sites srvers

Hello, Hello, As my computer will not connect to this site, i am using an alternate one. I own a custom pc with an NVidia nforce networking controller...

little.jay60

Excel formula of conversion

Hello, Kindly mail me the formula to convert numeric value into english words in indian system in Microsoft Excel. For eg. Rs. 5551.00 convert int...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Compare columns containing dates

Solved

Hello, I have the dates and the close prices of 5 indices in 10 columns. I want to compare the 5 columns containing the dates in order to get the c...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

How can i change my browser language

Hello, iam using windows visa english version but my browser and the installed softwares are in german can i change those to english

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
urajew

Excel numerical value for multiple alphabets

Hello, how to give numerical value for multiple alphabet in one cell for excel if i give 1520 in one cell the answer mustbe CEUD for example c i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
venkat1926

One cell calculation excel - time interval

Solved

Hello, I need to calculate the elapsed time in hours if the start time and end time are contained in the same cell. Example: If A1 contain...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
yyzxyz

Compare 2 worksheets

Closed

Hello, I'm just new here and not an Excel expert. I have two Excel sheets with Names, address and other information. Here's the thing, not all na...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date format quandry in excel

Hello, I am sorting data on excel and I have encountered a problem that I can't seem to overcome. My column with date information is formated with d...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
JAS105

Multiple rows for 4 conditional formats

Hi, I need to make four different color conditonal formats depending on a few statements. I know what statements I need, but how to I get it into ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with excel complex formulas

Hello, Currently using MS excel 2003. I have the following formula thats generating a value of 0. If I do individual filters it will provide me ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Hide columns and rows using count rows/colums

New to VBA/Macros Trying to hide all rows and columns not being used in a sheet that has a fixed/finite design. Because this will be used in 200...

rizvisa1

Using if-then function in vba

Hello, I wanted to make a macro so when column C has a certain number in a row then in column E, with the same row, it will insert a name. Ex. Whe...

rizvisa1

Lookup table? excel

Hello, I am working from 3 different spreadsheets with meter reading information: 1-meter reading from date 6/8/2010 (Address|meter no|date|read) ...

rizvisa1

Excel : different criteria for excel to look

Solved

Hello, Please could anyone help? Attached please find the example. https://authentification.site/files/23122635/nono.xls The sheet (Say in doc...

20 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
carman

Excel macro

Solved

Hi I am new to Excel macros, I need help with the following automation: I am trying to copy data from the main spreadsheet name "PMO Report" where...

8 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Moe

Mozilla browser problem

Hello, my mozilla firefox is not working,when i click it to open it gives no response.same problem for chrome,opera.only IE is working which is very...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Find records in different sheets

Hi everybody, I'm having a problem, Iam not an expert using excel and I don't know how to find a record in different sheets. In the sheet1 I have a...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to compare two data (excel)

Hello, I have two separate data with same number of cells and locations (eg, A1:C10 and D1:F10.........or A1:C10 on sheet 1 and sheet 2) I want...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help!!!! excel dummie here

Hello, I am trying to create a formular in excell and i dont ave a clue what im doing i have a spreadsheet with candidate information on row by...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Ms excel 2007 macro/formula problem

Solved

Hello, ##Please help! I am new to this and so fed up!! I need to transfer data from two worksheets onto another worksheet and I just cannot do it!!...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
cellbar
Results 5451 - 5500 out of a total of 7,061