Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5451 - 5500 of about 9,810
  • Help needed in using marcos Solved/Closed

Hi, I need to write a marco that is able to compare the specific column in 2 different worksheets within the same workbook. (i.e Names of staffs) ...

Asmodeux | Latest reply: Asmodeux Jul 30, 2013
    4 replies
  • how to automatically send an email when a drop down list update Closed

Hello, I have looked into most of the other problems people have regarding excel, and can't seem to find a solution to my particular problem. So hope...

KDHart | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • CONDITIONAL FORMATTING IN EXCEL - off of a range of cells Solved/Closed

Hi I've never used these forums before but this issue has been bugging me for some time now.... so i thought i would leave it to the experts.... I...

Mounta1n | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2013
    6 replies
  • How to modify the macro code for new structure of table Closed

Hello, The short description an idea of macro code in the table Z is that if I add 2014 etc. (and other new sheets). It is directly moving me XYZ...

jpppol | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 30, 2013
    9 replies
  • Simple macro for data cleaning, help appreciated Closed

I have an excel file containing following data: ID , Amount , Year , Company 1 , 1000 , ...

saya-tasha | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to search and copy specific info on the next blank line Closed

I am hoping someone can help me. I will be as detailed as possible, but please let me know if you need more information from me. What my end goal i...

jlo33 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2013
    5 replies
  • How to extract data & create database from different excel sheet Closed

Hi I have data of around 4000 companies from one data sources in an spread sheet I have data of M&A, Joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiarie...

abrarali saiyed | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2013
    1 reply
  • Marcos help needed Closed

Hi, I need to write a marco that is able to compare the specific column in 2 different worksheets within the same workbook. (i.e Names of staffs)...

Asmodeux | Latest reply: Asmodeux Jul 28, 2013
    0 replies
  • trouble with a send key macro Closed

i am trying to get a sendkeys macro in excel to send a string of keystrokes to another program and repeat ten times. the macro i have now will send th...

wraith373 | Latest reply: wraith373 Jul 27, 2013
    5 replies
  • How to add confirmation window Closed

Hello, I used below mentioned macro for locking teachers mark entry file. How to add a confirmation window like "Do you want to lock your data"? ...

jinoob | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • COUNT IF AND COUNT A Closed

I need to count column C if cell equals "medicare" only on the same line column A has text. Column a is made up of names. I just don't need it to cou...

ashlyynn | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel Macro to use set of product numbers to delete from List Closed

Hello All, I am looking to create a macro that will be using a set of product numbers that should not be listed in a master list that is located i...

miladz9889 | Latest reply: miladz9889 Jul 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • macro Solved/Closed

I want to write a macro from the start, I have date of employee name and their attendance on a workbook and on the other workbook I have a calendar. N...

Ratimorake | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel help on IF formula Solved/Closed

I want to say IF cell L27 equals the word 'low' then do sum of cell x * cell y, if cell L27 equals the work "expected" then do Sum of Cell a * b and i...

BruceCurry | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 24, 2013
    5 replies
  • Macro to Extract from Different Workbooks & Multiple Worksheets Closed

Hi, i've been trying to figure out how to extract multiple data from different workbooks with multiple worksheets and paste them into a master shee...

winter22 | Latest reply: winter22 Jul 24, 2013
    0 replies
  • combining two separate macros into one Solved/Closed

Hello, I currently am using these two separate macros independently but would like to combine them into one with the archive one being first. I'm...

kat | Latest reply: Devarajan Jul 23, 2013
    8 replies
  • Reminder in Excel spreadsheet Closed

Hi Team, I am trying to put a reminder in excel spreadsheet, I tried one macro, but its not popping up. Can any one you please help me to get this ...

Deepusathyank | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • Copy data from worksheets to master sheet Closed

Hi, I have one input workbook with multiple worksheets(all are with same table format) and I have to look in to each worksheet and if there value t...

meetmoras | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to compare two different columns Closed

Hi, I have a sheet with Id numbers in column A and names in column B, for around 50 workers. In other sheet I have Id number in column A, names in ...

ABACUS | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to the text/word of a cell in excel 2010 Closed

Hi, I am working on creating an excel spreadsheet in which I want a series of names to be outputted if the condition of another cell is valid. F...

MNayak | Latest reply: ac3mark Jul 22, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to Search/Replace Text from another Column Solved/Closed

Hello, I didn't realize I was being rude on my previous post, that wasn't my intention. I tend to have a "too the point" personality sometimes, and...

mylove0mylife | Latest reply: mylove0mylife Jul 18, 2013
    2 replies
  • Rename a tap Closed

Hello, frist I'm so sorry for my mistake , pls forgive me I don't mean that . always thanks every one, I don't no how I do that! If you please...

deyamag | Latest reply: deyamag Jul 18, 2013
    2 replies
  • Automatics mail with attachment to send using Outlook Closed

Hello all, I am very new to excel file so need help from this group. I have data (PDF and Excel), now i want to send automatics mail using Outlo...

atul1331 | Latest reply: atul1331 Jul 18, 2013
    0 replies
  • Conditional format text cells based on a column with numbers Closed

Hello, So I have text cells describing what the numbers in the column next to it mean, however, I want the conditional formatting (data bars) to s...

oncearunner | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • EXCEL HELP Closed

Hello, Novice needs help I am trying to extract the contents of cells from several worksheets and summarize on one Header Summary Sheet So i...

Paul S | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to filter out text contents Closed

i have Column E filled with numbers, formulas and text. I would like to write a macro to filter out the cells with text contents. The text contents do...

mayek25 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 18, 2013
    3 replies
  • urgent ansin excel Solved/Closed

a table caring 4 rows, first row is Name, second is address, 3rd row is date, and forth row is house name. how i arrange this in excel in date wise...

archana. | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 18, 2013
    1 reply
  • Automatically Rename Cells Closed

Hi, i am using Excel 2010 ...quite poorly as my skills are basic. I am trying to work out how to Incrementally number worksheets automatically ie ...

Paul S | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 18, 2013
    3 replies
  • Transfer data from one Excel worksheet to another automatically Closed

Transfer data from one Excel worksheet to another automatically. we have 8 employees that enter job quote information onto their individual worksheets...

avc2206 | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 17, 2013
    1 reply
  • Tables Closed

Hello, I am trying to extract the contents of cells from several worksheets and summarize on one Header Summary Sheet So i'm trying to generate...

Paul S | Latest reply: Paul S Jul 17, 2013
    0 replies
  • macro to delete rows between named ranges in excel Closed

How do I delete all rows between named ranges? I have a scenario below Name Range 1 : SUBHEADER_001 (A1:E1). Displays Headers Name Range 2 : SU...

prafulk | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • I need help in my project Closed

first see this picture http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6725/d9i8.png now what i want is, after typing the '2' in B2, i press Enter, D2 will be ...

Smarty9902 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 16, 2013
    1 reply
  • Popup reminder based on date and additional celll values Solved/Closed

Hi, I am new to this site and have seen a lot of great information and helpful tips here. I have been trying to figure this out for a very long tim...

MikeTis | Latest reply: MikeTis Jul 15, 2013
    10 replies
  • PDF Converter to excel : Closed

Hi, I saw https://ccm.net/downloads/professional/5605-pdf-to-excel-converter/ product. This product is very good. Is this a free version availa...

sanjay joshi | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 15, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro to Search and Replace Text from another Column Closed

I receive an Excel file each month that has the following columns Group Name, DOS, Clinician Rpt Name, (rest of columns have patient information) ...

mylove0mylife | Latest reply: mylove0mylife Jul 15, 2013
    0 replies
  • macro to populate formula using Autofill Closed

i have 2 worksheets, A & B. In worksheet A, i have the data in cell F2, F3, F4. In worksheet B, i would like to refer worksheetA!F2 in Column G,...

mayek25 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 15, 2013
    3 replies
  • Plotting multiple data Closed

Hello, How do I plot a table with multiple data like this: For May: Project 1 Project 2 Project 3 Item 1 5% ...

diestra123 | Latest reply: diestra123 Jul 15, 2013
    0 replies
  • comparing the two excel sheet, what formula is required Closed

I have two excel sheets one column haveing the same numbers both the sheets, Now in same number I have alloted different compaines, now I need to ...

VJKJVK | Latest reply: VJKJVK Jul 15, 2013
    0 replies
  • Help with a Formula 'Isblank refer to another cell" Closed

I need a formula that will give me number of days between two columns Which contain dates, if one or the other has no date populated it would then ref...

lilylana1 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • Averaging & Assigning Blank Cells a Specific Numeric Value Closed

Good day everyone. I'm sorry if this seems remedial, but I'm having trouble with a spreadsheet. Here's the gist of my problem: Within a row, I have se...

averagejoem | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 13, 2013
    3 replies
  • proportions?ratios? not sure Closed

I have an excel spreadsheet with four different money columns. I am trying to develop a formula that might create a comparison similar to what I thin...

notechwizard | Latest reply: notechwizard Jul 12, 2013
    0 replies
  • Copy data from Master Sheet to Client Sheets Closed

Hello All Good Day I Need Some help from you that is i want to copy the data from Master Sheet to Client Sheets with Criteria Columns for your b...

sgmpatnaik | Latest reply: sgmpatnaik Jul 12, 2013
    0 replies
  • How I convern number to spelling in excel Closed

Dear friend, This is my problem. Please solve it.

ajitkumarber... | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 12, 2013
    1 reply
  • Pull values from conditionally formatted cells - Excel 2013 Closed

hello, I have a large data set wherein I am trying to figure out where certain values fall and am applying a cell color using conditional formattin...

rohan.gupta23 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 12, 2013
    3 replies
  • How to add a seperator / between fields, create function Closed

Hi, I am running a macro copying AA2:AA300 to B and copyiing AB2:AA300 to C this is done for 20 more columns going in B and C how can I add a line...

keeptrying | Latest reply: keeptrying Jul 11, 2013
    0 replies
  • Comparing Columns Closed

Hello, I have two list of customers on separate excel worksheets. The first list has name, address, etc. in separate columns and about 3000 custome...

djoell | Latest reply: Muhasin AM Jul 11, 2013
    1 reply
  • Hide rows with zero value in Multiple sheets Solved/Closed

Please help me in making a macro in the Excelsheet that: I can hide the entire rows if a cell value or (range of values) has a zero value in multiple...

issa abu Ham... | Latest reply: Excellent answer Jul 10, 2013
    2 replies
  • Populate rows on sheet1 based on values in sheet2 Closed

Hi, I need to populate rows in sheet1 -- S.No, Name , Address, Contact No. with the values present in sheet2 -- S.No, Name , Address, Contact No. ...

nickki | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 10, 2013
    3 replies
  • pop up alert Closed

Hello, I have created a worksheet with macro to enter current time by clicking on a cell. For example, double click on A1 to enter current time th...

totzkie10 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 10, 2013
    1 reply
  • Display Formula in Cell with values Closed

i need to display the used formula in another cell as it is with substituting the values. example: if A1=100, A3=200, B1=206 formula is =SUM(A1, ...

ahamadbasha | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 9, 2013
    1 reply