The discussions

Help with basic h/w troubleshooting steps

Hi, I am posting here as I am abt to try for a entry lvl basic helpdesk support/onsite job.I am comfortable with OS and networking troubleshooting bu...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2014 by
tanw

How to remove the sscserve.exe from this site.

Hello, I downloaded this utility from the kioskea.net site and I removed it from the pc via add/remove software in Win 8.1 Pro. The program keeps...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Aspire one series

My computer keeps restarting, and I don't know what to do.. Can anyone help me? Yanna1

xpcman

Usb

in my laptop i have 3 usb somehow i have only two work and the third one totally not working , so i can fix that or what ?

10 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2014 by
fleurepensee

My keybo7ard isn't wo7rking lease helpp

Hello, My keybo7ard is writing 7 after my o's and when ever i press 'p' is makes the little curso7r sho7wing yo7u were yo7u are go7ing to7 type wi...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2014 by
BattisHD

How to remove write protction

Hello, i have 4gb micro sd card, when ever i m trying to format it shows write protection due to virus so give me any idea to format. : Maulik s...

Ambucias

Restore back the space of transcend pendrive

Hello, Of late my transcend 8GB pendrive had been in a "write protection" mode. And when i have removed this mode by following the following steps:...

Ambucias

Mixing ram, ddr with ddr2 or ddr 3 help me plz.

ddr ram is in use for intel mother board D 845 GBV-A-84662-001. ABBU 22103442 AAA. 84540-202. ram ddr 1GB AND 0.5 GB( 2 SLOTS) WHETHER DDR...

Ambucias

Toshiba p750 satellite won't boot

Hi folks, Have tried all of the methods mentioned in most forums and from Toshiba site but silly me didn't do a recovery cd when I bought the computer...

xpcman

Windous

que se puda ver videos

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
adael carrera

Lg monitor when disconected /then back on pc goes into save ener

lg moniter when disconected /then back on pc goes into save energy mode

xpcman

Screen is going blank and beep sound is occur

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL INSPIRON N5050. It is turning on and then the screen is going blank and beep sound is occur. My laptop was...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Rebooting laptop all the time

Solved/Closed

I have an Acer laptop and it is only three months old and up to two weeks ago it was going good. I have used the techniques to reboot the laptop. Bu...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
computerstuck

Hidden files

Want to see my hidden files on my hard disk

ac3mark

Not showing logical drive............

in my lap top there is a problem from 7/8 days....... there was 2(two) drive c size 248 gb,d size 250 gb, c where windows 7 home installed but from 7...

xpcman

Windows not recognizing my internal hard drive

i have a seagate 500gb internal hard drive.i wanted to take a file of 100gb from my friend,so i took out my internal hdd and connected it using sata t...

ac3mark

Six beeps

Hello, My son built me a computer about a year and a half ago. Now I lived on the beach in florida and had the windows open. So salt air and so on...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
Kimsula

My flash memory doesn't open

when i insert my flash memory in the usb it doesn't show up or doing any sound or any thing like i insert nothing ? so there is an answer for that ?

ac3mark

Boot problem...dell latitude e6320 intel core i5, windows 7 pro

Solved/Closed

So its more of a problem than a question...the mentioned laptop will turn on and then the Dell screen comes up and the F12 boot option is shown but is...

otee87

Power problem

help me.. when running laptop without battery, after 5 minutes my laptop turn off suddenly. how im gonna fix that????

ac3mark

Lenovo

My think pad wont turn on any more

ac3mark

Computer hangs on bios unless restarted

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with my computer (Compaq Evo D510 CMT, 2.4 GHz, 512MB, 40GB, Windows XP Pro 5.1, sp2) which is every time I press the power b...

dipak

Bios password

Closed

I have a pc hp elitebook 8570p and unfortunately I lost the password bios password but I dont know why the bios is locked but please help me, I prepar...

Ambucias

Why my laptop is switched off automatically in under pressure?

Hello, suggest me what can i do to solve this problem? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 28.0

Ambucias

Format transcend 32gb hdsc class 10 memory card

Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a problem with my Transcend 32GB HDSC class 10 memory card. I unable to format the memory card. Whereas If I delete all the files in th...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Blacked out screen

I have an Acer Aspire 5538 laptop, when i turn it on i hear the computer running but the screen is black. How do i diagnose an fix this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
carminabigue

Pen drive format does not complete

Hello, my pen drive ask to format but the format does not complete how can I format my pen drive Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 1...

xpcman

Unlock asys f550l screen

Solved

Hello, My Asus f550L screen will not turn on. The lights on the bottom left hand side there is a a light on under a lock with an a in it. How do I u...

xpcman

Remove pen drive write protetection

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\ But Storage Device policies option is not available

xpcman

My asus windows 8 laptop boots to a system setup screen

I Don't Know What To Do.

5 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Data extraction

How do i extract the data off of the hard drive of my acer aspire 5538 laptop that has a black screen?

xpcman

There is stil problem sir

Sir, afta using the system repair disc u talked abt, my computer stil kips telling me dat startup repair cannot repair this computer, pls heeeelp.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Pen drive files not shown

I am unable to open the files on my pen drive. When I double click my drive icon, it only shows a shortcut to the pen drive and when i open the shortc...

Gowrisankar.T

Can i use the (cyber link) youcam on my pc

How can i use the (Cyber link) YouCam on my pc...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

I can't access my local d drive

Hello sir, I can't access my local D Drive its showing error msg "D is not accessible" Access is denied

ac3mark

Left key arrow is not working on key board

Hi, I cannot use my left key arrow. The panes are not frozen and the scroll lock is not on. All the other keys work; up,down,right; the only one tha...

ac3mark

Laptop isnt recognising my 64gb memory card

hi i just bought a new 64 gb memory card for my phone, it came with a card reader. when i put the memory card into the reader and the reader into my l...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
joshyboi80

Dell laptop screen goes blank

my dell vostro 3400 is not turning on. it goes blank after the logo appears. this problem started when i forcefully shut the lid(screen). what should ...

xpcman

Usb mouse not working

hi guys, im having a dificult analysis regarding my usb mouse, my mouse is new and working fine in my laptop, but when i tried to use it to my desktop...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
Vedant Karandikar

Pen drive wqtbtfothpz.com specified module could not be found

Hello, Sir, i have a 4GB pen drive. The problem is that its not opening, when i m trying to open it a error msg is showing WQTBTFOTHPZ.com specified...

Vedant Karandikar

Pendrive memory decreased on format

i have a strontium 4 GB pen drive when I formatted it's size decreased to 573 KB. what should I do?

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

How to recover my sony vaio e series

HOW TO RECOVER MY SONY VAIO E SERIES.I PRESSED F10 KEY ON SONY LOGO NUT THE SCREEN BECAME BLACK FOR LONG WITHOUT ANY WRITING ,WHAT TO DO NOW

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Display

Hello, i have removed RAM and the PC does not have beep sound Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 27.0

xpcman

Unable to read, and format microsd card.

Hi, I just bought a new 4 GB microSD card. I inserted it in a card reader to read it on my Windows PC. Instead of the common autorun window coming up,...

Gowrisankar.T

Hard drives gone hidden and i'm not able to seen them

in my computer my hard drives gone hidden and i'm not able to seen them except the C: drive.... anyone help me pls??

taani

Laptops screen not turning on... led lights and fan are working.

Hello. I have bought a Toshiba laptop. Model No. L875-S7108. I put my laptop overnight (for torrent)after playing for 5-6 hours. I shut it down at 8 ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2014 by
Asad275

I need help on a imovie problem

Hello, I was wondering how I could fast forward pictures, like a stop motion thing. I have looked up how to do it but all it tells me is how to...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Hdmi and vga screen (problem)

Hello, I used to have a dual screen with a Sony TV as main screen and a VGA monitor as the second screen. Dont know why, i tried to lower the r...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

My pc four drives are there one drives is not opened

my pc are four drives normally working but one drive is not opend that rive double clicking asking format this drive .....that drive important data ar...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Boot problem

Pls help me wit my hp laptop dat refuses 2 boot, it only kips writing BOOTMGR is compressed.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2014 by
JanardhanTS
Results 14851 - 14900 out of a total of 33,782