The discussions

Lexmark printrio x1185 installation troubles

Closed

I'll try to explain as best i can. I have a Lexmark PrinTrio X1185 and I got it from a neighbor last year so I don't have an installation disc f...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
lxmrk

How do i get my laptop to read my memory card

Hello, ive got a problem. I want to download something that is on my memory card. Unforanatally this laptop doesnt have a slot for the memory card but...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
bluenose

My speakers and earphones don't work

i recently got a new pc and installed windows 7 and al the driver but in sound on the playback window all it picks up is digital audio not ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
bluenose

Pen drive cant format

Hello, I have 2 gb I BALL pen drive when i open it windows give message pen drive is not formated and when i formate it windows gives message "Win...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
pravin

Problem with my new graphic card

Hello, People So here it goes, i recently got a graphics better than mine (was using Gforce 8600 512) graphics card and got a Gforce 9500 1gb,...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
bionik

My monitor goes to sleep on startup

Closed

Hello, I took the CD drive out because it was stuck open. I fixed that but when I put my computer back together the monitor goes to sleep on star...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Cerebro vs epad

Hello, Can any ine tell me what is the difference between cerebro and epad? I want to buy a tablet android 8" and I am confuseed with the names li...

xpcman

Laptop won't start

Hello, I am working on a Dell inspiron 1525 and I can't get the thing to start. I just replaced the charger and the first time I turned it on, it...

xpcman

Please help me, no sighn of life on laptop

Hello Kioskea members!, please help me with my netbook, its my learning pc, 3 days ago i powered up my netbook( HP compaq mini 110 ) and it doesnt s...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Laptop powered off and only works on battery

Closed

Laptop powered up for a few seconds then powered down on it's own. Could not get it to power up. Only using AC adapter with no battery at the time....

bionik

Webcam not working

Hello, i have windows7 theweb cam not work please give me easy information to work this Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

bionik

Volume problem in laptop

Hello, I am using Compaq Presario Cq40-425 laptop..windows XP......its volume isn't working since 10 days..... ......i tried everythi...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
Ruby

Laptop power up, black screen, no cpu fan

Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop, i have an hp compaq mini 110 netbook, when i power it up the power & wifi lights up, the HDD starts to spin...

pcsces

Ther's a problem in my profile

Hello, i can't open my facebook profile please guide me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7

pcsces

Laptop to tv sound does not play on vga

Closed

Hello, I have used a VGA connection from my dell netbook to my tv. I get the picture when I switch the TV settings to VGA, but the sound only com...

pcsces

Replaced memory computer will not boot

Closed

Hello, I took the memory out of the computer to match it up at the store as i was going to upgrade, decided not to upgrade, put the memory back ...

pcsces

Laptop hotkeys not working

Solved

Hello, Recenlty bough new laptop, at start had windows 7, but just reinstaled to windows xp sp3. Now my hotkeys not working, installed all drivers ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Can't change sata to ide in the bios

Hello, i use HP mini 110 3027tu model..similar error occurred in my case also then I tried to change the SATA to IDE..but I dnt found any optio...

bionik

Remove write protection

Hello, i am unable to find it from the regedit, its not located their , can any one help me i am in big trouble. please help to remove write prote...

bionik

2nd hdd cant open

Closed

Hello, I am using windows 7 pro.I have tried many times to open my 2nd hdd(ide) it said cant open it has to be format.2nd hdd i have lots of data....

pcsces

Asus laptop m51va is not getting turned on

Closed

Hello, The Asus M51VA laptop is not getting turned on, today morning it was having 17% remaining battery backup and i tried plugging in the AC pow...

pcsces

My computer is asking for boot media

Hello, when I turn on,my computer I get a blk screen with this prompt: Reboot and select proper Boot device or Insert Boot media in selected boot dev...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Dell inspiron duo nothing with ctrl f8 & f11

Solved/Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0.1 Hi I have just bought a dell inspiron duo netbook/tablet and I am having a major problem as ...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2011 by
Nedragon

Doesn't work

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7 Hi guys i'm having a problem here someone please help me I bought all the parts of the pc a...

bionik

Help with geting my computer to boot up

Hello, i need to get my computer to boot up please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7

bionik

My speakers wont work

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.7 i have had them for a while but one day i turned my computer on to listen to some music...

bionik

My audio is not working

Closed

Hello, i have removed my sound software by mistake , now i dont know how to install or download a new software can any one ple help Configuration...

bionik

No audia out put device is not install

Hello, Sir, I installs Widows 7 in my computorm but audia out put device is not install. how can I install the audia out put device in my comput...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2011 by
jlhack1964

No audio

Hello, i was cleaning up my computer of all old software i dont use anymore and i deleted realtek audio input not thinking that i still needed it...i ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Western digital external hard drive --

Hello, I cannot access my Western Digital hard drive. I continually get the message: You must format your drive F: before using.. Do you wish to...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Help switch to reg ltrs on toshiba a210 lapto

Hello, I was typing a document and must have touched the wrong key because now when I type quotation marks or apostrophes in that document it prints t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Restoration of sound

Hello, how do i restore sound to my pc (dell)? all settings look fine. i am running XP. the only thing new i did was increase memory but that...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2011 by
xav

Webcam problem

Closed

Hello, i have got a problem with my web cam in laptop (dell vostro 1510) it is throwing an called ' unable to start video effects, video ef...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

The volume on my labtop is not wokring.

Hello, i hav a sony vaio labtop VGN-FS215B. ithere is sound when the laptob starts up but after that there is no sound. the voloume is full but still ...

ardian12

My fujitsu fall down

Hello, Hello, i'm UWINDEMEYE,from in KIGALI INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION,my Fujitsu fallen down when i was trying to plug it .i immediately removed bat...

Kamrul08

How to formatmy pendrive

Hello, my 8gb transcend pendrive can't able to format. i was try to format my pendrive it shows that "the file is protected" please help me... ...

Kamrul08

Audio prob

Closed

Hello, Am using HP-430. I don't no wat happn to ma laptop, while am connecting ma headphones, i didn't receive any sound from ma headphones. I can...

pcsces

Hdmi cable: no sound

Hello, I'm currently getting visuals, but no sound when I connect my laptop to my tv through hdmi cables. My Tools TV: Sharp lc-52le832u Lap...

Lionyop

Acer aspire one model zg5 power button

Hello, Have an ACER Aspire One series (model ZG5) that has a broken power button. I have removed the keyboard and would like to know how to acces...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Slow laptop

Hello, I have a dell laditude c600 laptop, Its extremely slow and the mouse moves in random directions for no reason, as a result I am un able to...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
Sull

Sound

Hello, so recently my computer's sound has stopped working. I cant even get the sound to work from the headphone jack. Every time I open itunes or y...

xpcman

Os installation via pendrive

Hello, how to install os via pen drive. send me the step to my mail thankyou

xpcman

No signal from two different monitors

Hello, Hello, I was online playing a game one night on facebook. The screen froze and it looked like data bits jumping all over the screen. I could no...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop problems, factory reset not working.

Hello, I have had my laptop for a good 4 years now. and i have factory reset the latop about twice in it's time. Both of them time's i have reset...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2011 by
Abu

My pendrive

Closed

Hello, I bought a pen drive 4 GB,2 month later,when i put it on the PC,it is telling me that it not recognized . i even have information on it but t...

pcsces

Vaio

Hello, i have a vaio laptop and when i put it on the screen goes blank but everything else works please help me

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

How can i retrieve my lost photos from my cam

I have Precious Pictures in my camera. But then my Classmate suddenly Clicked 'All Erase" I dont know What to do?? Pls Help!! (Sandisk Sd card - 2...

xpcman

Pendrive write protected

Hello, Hi......! i m umesh my pen drive shows write protected at the time of formating.it show writw protected. i try according to your solu...

pcsces

No sound after windows installation

Hello, last week i installed windows 7, but there no any sound at all, please kindly help. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Acer aspire one d250 black screen

Hello, Today i woke up started my Aspire one and found out it did not started up. It only show the power and charger light when i press the power...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2011 by
xpcman
Results 19551 - 19600 out of a total of 33,786