The discussions

No audion device

there is no audio output device in my driver could you please help me to install it please

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Write protect remove

hp v220w pendrive 8gb becomes write protected i tried many option to format it but it will error occur "write protected" help me

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Problem with new hard drive and recovery disks.

Solved

Hello. I have a toshiba satellite laptop. One day i was browsing the web, got up, and accedentaly smacked it off the table. Then the screen went black...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Keyboard problem

Solved

My keyboard is not working. I just purchased it along with a new mouse. The mouse lights up however the keyboard lights will not come on. The screen s...

xpcman

My laptop wont power up

my year old laptop wont turn on, no signs of power at all. before it happend I was playing a movie via hdmi on hdtv I pause it and leave it for and ho...

carminabigue

Hard drive cannot detect

I've plugged in my Seagate portable Hard disk and there is no light (Normally there will be a light to indicate that it's turned on). But I can feel t...

carminabigue

Wd external hdd mypassport

Hi, I have 2TB External WD HDD. I was copying files from 2TB to My friend HDD. I have copied 150 GB after that I have try to copy more files and It...

carminabigue

Auto off

i have a chaina note pad. Name bajoy if it work a long time going to auto off.

carminabigue

Hard disk not detected while installing xp

Heh, guys i have a problem with a hp laptop in installing windows xp.hard disk is not detected.i had tried bios settings to change ACHI to IDE but tha...

carminabigue

System automatically restarts again and again

System automatically restarts again and again without any warning..Motherboard Gigabyte H61MDS2...I cleared the dust of processor and RAM.Even I appl...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
josephkelly

Transcend external hdd not detected on xp

Solved/Closed

Hellow all experts This is my first question to all respectables. Hope to get encouraging answer my problem is " I purchased a new transcend ext...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
mkhurram79

Toshiba satellite m100 issues

I have been dealing with my Toshiba satellite m100 being pretty slow for a few years now. I bought it in 2006 I think. I have read other forums try...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
Madam-_-fury

Hp dv6

hi I il add the rest of the numbers for lptop.when it power s up.it cn be a black screen.once in a white. i hooked it to a external monitor it rea som...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Startup scan looping

pls i need help....whenever i switch on my pc acer it gives a message scanning and repairin disc(c) on getting to about 34% the pc restarts and the sc...

xpcman

Driver downloads

please where can i download all the drivers for windows 7 free.

ac3mark

Pen drive not recognized

Hello, insert to my comp and it show me a message : "There is no disk in drive g", "insert disk and ..." why? Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Write protected

my flash not formated and Show this message:"The disk is Write Protected" and In Mange of my computer don't Show Format. plz help me. thanks

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba factory reset

yes hi to every one i have went thourgh a lot of things trying to get toshiba laptop to in to recoveryi have tryed the f8 ive tryed f10 11 12 and i c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

I know how to build assembly my pc

Yes

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Can not script a system32 two files (%user and %application)

Help me Sir/Ma'am when I start up my netbook this warning appear :'( X Can not find script file "C:\Windows\System32\%User" X Can not find script ...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

My keyboard won't work!

I have an HP laptop, and my keyboard skips lines and won't type at all. it takes forever to type an email or anything because of this, how do I clean ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
gaboca

Wd hdd 500gb recovery help shows empty

Hi guyz, I've WD 500GB HDD. I've stored almost 420gb data on it. But last night my friend did something to it, and he ain't telling me what he did. ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
MasteR_520

Toshiba laptop doesn't boot up - black screen

When I plugged my laptop in there was a power surge (zapping sounds) and I think I fried my laptop. Wont boot up or turn on...light indicators show th...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
Carmen Enache

Hp pavillion dv7 laptop

Please, how can I obtain a recovery disk for this computer?

xpcman

Pendrive is running verry slow. just like copy-paste is verry sl

Hello, my kingston pindrive is 32 gb but it is not fully works, this pendrive is running verry slow. just like copy-paste is verry slow. Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Lg flatron no display at all.

Hi! I have LG flatron L1730S monitor of 2yrs old, cleaning purpose disconnected and connected back after cleaing. When I switched it on monitor starte...

Manju

Unloking code of nokia 6500 silader

Closed

Respected Sir, Please sen urgently master resetting code for nokia Phone 6500

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Wd passport external drive

Hi,use external drive to backup successfully my HP Laptop with Passport. I have a 2nd computer used for outside office. I'm trying to backup this co...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

On a gateway

Hello, I understand your reply can you if you know where or what I can do in getting the pictures off the hard drive. Im not concerned about the com...

xpcman

Hd problem

when iam trying open my partitions it appears ( can not find script file D657657T.JPG) what is the problem ? wow to solve?

xpcman

Bios backup

Hello, How can I backup my BIOS and where should I backup it to be safe? Any recommendation for backup programs?

xpcman

Music

Solved

I want to download music with - YouTube but i don't know how to.Will you please help me?Thank you

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Pendrive prob. of shortcut

helo... i m facing the problm of shortcuts in the pendrive...when m typing the command given in ur site it shows 'attrib' is invalid as intetnal and ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Toshiba sat655d

i have a toshiba computer. al it does when i switch it on is the screen comes on and at the logo it says i can go to f2 or f12. i can go to f2 but no...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Cant see it!

So I went to radio shack and bought connectors to stream from my mac book to my Tv ( I was sent by apple as the model I have is outdated and they dont...

xpcman

Gateway laptop nv help please

I have a gateway laptop NV series & when I start it up it goes to a screen that says Windows failed to start. Status:0xc000000f Info:The boot select...

xpcman

Download software for canon lbp2900 lasershot ,os,windows7 64bit

How to download software for my printer canon LBP2900 LASERSHOT ,OS,Windows7 64bit ...

xpcman

How to connect ipad to printer

How to connect iPad to printer

xpcman

Change processor or motherboard

hi guys! i own a lg r400-e.cbfge1 laptop . it has an intel 945 chipset it came with an intel core duo t2450 2.00ghz processor which is only ...

xpcman

Remove write protection from your pendrive

Hello, This was the solution given to me on an active discussion forum... Hey I have solved my problem using the following procedure. Follow ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
samroy

Keyboard letter f?

Hi ,,, my problem is... my PC. In the keyboard the letter f is not functioning that letter is very important for me. it is use for my programming sbj...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Trouble opening files in usb flash memory

usb flash memory is shown in computer as half full but when I try to open no files are shown

Ambucias

Pc switch off

Hi, When I am surfing internet on my d.esktop , my PC switch off automatically within 15 minutes but when I operate it for another job, ...

ajrousek

Hp laptop power lights on,hard disk lights on screen black

my HP G60 laptop turns on,power lights on,hard disk light on but the display or screen black... no display but the dvd room spinning when i turn on bu...

ajrousek

Tom tom

whenever i connect my tom tom to the computer it beeps and says no device connected

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Locked out of pc

Ive just reset my pc (dells windows 8)and somehow mistyped my password i assume. i cant get my computer to open. please help...

Madhamish

Format memory card

Solved

My 4GB Memory card is not formatting what should i do

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Vaio laptop factory settings

My vaio laptop cannot start up properly, I have tried the start up repair but invain. Something might be wrong with the windows. I want to do system r...

Ambucias

Terminal failure: unable to open file

Hello there. I get these message everytime I switch on my laptop. What could be the problem? "C:\HP\Data\HPLB\HPLBUS.DAT" "C:\HP\Data\HPLB\HPLBH...

xpcman

Wd element 500gb cant afford to loose the data

i got a WD element 500 GB , its a month old. it was working till yesterday , this morning it showed me a msg saying that i must format this disk inord...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark
Results 15051 - 15100 out of a total of 33,782