The discussions

Nothing on monitor

So, I was on my PC and while using it my pc crashed, nothing responding (not even CTL, ALT DEL) so after a few minutes decided to restart. Upon restar...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

My western digital 1tb external hardisk is not showing up

i have connected my external hardisk but its not showing up in my computer even when the light is on in my external drive. i have used diskpart to lis...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2014 by
KY_WD  

Hi, im having problems connecting hp laptop to tv, i have hdmi

I cant get picture from laptop to tv, I have the cable

4 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2014 by
billyr

Asus computer

Hello, our asus computer is not coming on properly, when we hit the power button it starts to kick in then we get a continuous beeping sound. ...

KY_WD  

Desktop not booting, no bootable device

Hello, Please need urgent help. My system (Dell optiplex 9010) is not booting after powering. I changed the position of the RAM, then it powered up...

ac3mark

The disk is not formatade

Hello, the disk is not formated plz solu Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 39.0.2171.71

chinchon57

New pc build having issues, need help.

i just built a new system, i have i5 4690k nvidia msi gtx 970 gaming 4g gigabyte z97x-sli evga nex750b i set everything up, at first the gpu fa...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2014 by
redxmoonx

Tv monitor

I have a Latitude E6410 and i hooked my vga cable i have used before with another laptop. The tv just says no signal it looked like the f8 key may loo...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2014 by
carminabigue

My laptop is not starting

Hello, I tried everything my laptop is not getting stated .....This is the second time this is happening. When it happened the first time it state...

carminabigue

Acer aspire power problem

Hello, good day. i have this unit acer aspire. upon charging, the indicator light appears but when switching on the laptop, it suddenly turned off...

carminabigue

Toshiba will not boot up

Hello, My Toshiba will not boot up. I have tries to refresh and repair using the holding down the zero while booting up and nothing is working. I ca...

Ambucias

Laptop restarts and it keeps on restarting

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite c660-26h. I turn it on and then as it is getting it self on it justs restarts and it keep on restarting. Can you p...

Ambucias

Reboot problem

Hello, my name is siva recently i removed my lap's battery so that i could get my monitor on . but after that the system is not booting up . i don't ...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite pro u4oo, logo stuck

Hello, i need help with my Toshiba satellite pro u4oo, when i switch on it shows the logo then stops there, please help..Nick Configuration: Wi...

xpcman

Compaq laptop doesn't go on

The external I hade shorted and from then on the laptop doesn't want to go on. When I pres the on butten the on light goes on for about 5 seconds and ...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 15r n5110 some keys typing wrong keyboard

Hello, Dear All I have a dell inspiron n5110 15r laptop , after raining some drops inserted to my laptop keyboard after that some of my keys ar...

xpcman

My dell inspiron wont turn on

guys my dell inspiron wont turn on ... eventhough all the tricks were tried that u have told but it doesn't turn on so please help me how can I turn ...

xpcman

Toshiba start-up repair fails

Hello, I have a problem with my toshiba laptop in start up. .after it is turn on my laptop will go to login but intead it will restart and the...

xpcman

System is running but screen is black

Hello, my lap screen is in black not working but system is runing dell vostro

xpcman

Screen black and when i try to turn it off manual it refuse.

Hello, i have dell inspiron laptop it show that is on but the screen black and when i try to turn it off manual it refuse. Configuration: Win...

jack4rall

Hp pavilion dv6 2000 ax black screen

Hello, My laptop doesnot show anything at all, when i starts it however system starts with sound of Fan and lights of volume key and power key. But...

jack4rall

Magic jack

I previously got the magick jsck app on my phone it wi not let me register. and i need to register how can i get that done

ac3mark

Pen drive not detected

Hello, sir i m having 2 GB pen drive while i m inserting to my computer it cannot show anything or detecting.how can i detect plz tel sir...

jack4rall

Laptop

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0if my battery is inbuilted what should i do ??

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen appears when turned on

Hello, i have got this problem from about last 15 days ,i turned on my dell inspiron N5010 it open normally and then after few minutes it got black .....

jack4rall

Booting up

Solved

My Dell Inspiron not booting past splash screen

Boogieman_WD  

My hark disk wd 1tb wd10ears-00mvwbo not seen in windows instal

Last three years its in best performance suddenly stop on windows restart . I tried four to five time but still no detached. What should I do.

13 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Display is black mode after showing windows logo

Hello, bro, i am facing a painful occurred by my dell inspiron15 laptop. yesterday i was use it comfortably but when i got shut down it then it oc...

nathanwirth

I do not have sound on my hp laptop

Hello, I was watching a movie and hit the "X" button and went back into the movie and there was no sound.

DevinMariah

Dell laptop screen goes black

Hello, I tried evrything bt d screen still goes black and wid a cursor on it...wot shld i do? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9537.53

xpcman

My laptop screen flicking

Hello, I GOT A LAP TOP FROM THE PRIME MINISTER KAMLA AND AFTER A WHILE IT STARTS TO BLINK AND I HAVE TO HIT IT FOR IT TO COME BACK ON WHAT IS THE ...

xpcman

Sandisk 16 gb pen drive not function

sir, i,have 16 Gb SANDISK PENDRIVE.WHEN I AM USING IN MY PC THE PEN DRIVE OPEN AND RECYCLER AND AUTORUN ONLY SHOW. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE REASON A...

jack4rall

I need to restore my vaio e series to factory setting

Hello, I need to restore reset my vaio to factory settings, Alt F10 button not working on the reboot, any other proposal, Thanks Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

My harddrive is shown only some shortcut file original file are not showing plea

my harddrive is shown only some shortcut file original file are not showing please help

xpcman

Function keys not working on dell vostro running windows 7

I upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 this summer. I now need to use a secondary monitor that I use for some additional work I do this time of year...

xpcman

Laptop won't boot

Ok I see a lot of questions about notebooks that won't boot. Is this a fluke or is there a good reason? My hp pavilion has the prob...black screen...

xpcman

Compaq presario cq57 restarting and couldn't get to login

Solved

Hi everyone my brother's Compaq Presario CQ57 laptop is restarting and couldn't get to login and I've tried pressing F8 but no response. Please help ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2014 by
zaharaddeen_rd

Lights up with black screen

powers up; black screen only. gateway; model nav50; intel atom processor n450; 1024 x 600; windows 7 starter pack

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2014 by
jack4rall

Laptop to come on, it's just black screen

Hello, Configuration: iPad / Safari 9537.53How do I get my laptop to come on it's just black screen and everything else is working but the scr...

jack4rall

Can't get to log in screen

Hello, When I turn on my laptop it boots up and either goes to the screen for reboot or it does the icon for starting windows, but then never goes...

jack4rall

Acer aspire desktop and my dell vga monitor is blank

I just bought an Acer Aspire desktop and my Dell VGA monitor is blank

jack4rall

Format sd cart 8gig

Hello please help me my sd cart can not be format (windows unable format campleat)

Ambucias

Help me please! my thumb drive wont read in any computer

Hello, i have a 16gb kingston DTSE9 thumb drive and it won't read in any computer i put it in. I even try the device manger thing and the disk managem...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2014 by
krisbreezy

My compaq presario57 won't boot

Hi, My Compaq Preserio CQ57 won't boot up. It's asking for a windows installation disk but I don't have that. Please help!

xpcman

Works properly but next day he didnt work

Hello, plz help me my laptop dell inspiron N5050 has a problem that one day he works properly but next day he didnt work and then after sometime he ...

Ambucias

Computer power will be loss

Hello, computer is on but it may stay only few seconds then power will be off................give me the solution urgently............... C...

Ambucias

Missing keys

i have an pavilion dvsix, as you can see the numeral six button will not work, as well as the five button and others. is there a way to fix this probl...

SheriLeeGrace

Using my sony bravia tv as a second monitor

Solved/Closed

Hello, every time I try to hook up my hp laptop to my sony bravia tv it says invalid format see it when the computer boots up but then goes blank how...

35 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2014 by
Sho

How to change language setting

Hello, I am a troll :D I have a Japnese ASUS laptop and I live in Australia. My latop does not currently have any "Region and Language." Any Idea? ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
TrollFace1524

Lenovo will not allow me to down load any apps minecraft

Hello, my Lenovo will not allow me to down load any apps mincraft etc Any help Configuration: iPad / Safari 9537.53

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias
Results 13151 - 13200 out of a total of 33,784