The discussions

My laptop model. acer aspire 4520

Problem in sound when i am restart the laptop sound showing no audio output device installed. Please helpout me

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Local are connection wont work after bridging it with wifi

Hello, My Toshiba Ethernet Port is not working i recently Bridged it with the wifi so i can use it with my ps3, well after i bridged it, it worked a...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Turn off problem

Hello, i have a problem with my led in lenovo u310 laptop the led is continusely blinking both after turing on and turing off the machine plz get me t...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Screen goes white or light blue after few seconds or mins

Hello, i'm having the same problems(Toshiba Satellite L300 model PSLB8E), switch ON and screen goes white or light blue after few seconds or mins....

xpcman

Mouse on the screen-the device is not approved by windows

My mouse, when connected, the message appears on the screen-the device is not approved by windows. And not working at all. Pl solve it.Thanks.

xpcman

My keys on my laptop aren't working

Hello, my Laptop keys doing the wrong things! Not Num lock. everytime I type in letters does random things when I press the letter Q it closes a windo...

xpcman

Pen drive data recovery

I have a 16 GB Hp pendrive but now a days it is not showing by the computer, how can i recover my data from pendrive?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
alkasingh

My laptop would not start up

Hi, I have got a problem with my laptop. It would not turn on. I can hear it trying, or it might be the fan, to start up but nothing hapens and the s...

jack4rall

Pen drives shows an empty folder

Pen drives shows an empty folder Please advise...

jack4rall

Acer aspire wifi missing drivers

Solved

Hello As I'm not overly computer generated I'm forced to ask the Wizards of computer magic lol: I was given an acer aspire m5 that a friend has wiped ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
LUCKYDIP

Black screen

Hello, my laptop is compac.when switched on it displys only cursor and black screen.plz help me.Configuration: / Opera 9.80

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

My pendrive shows files & folders but nothing opens

I have pen drive with 8gb hp model. The data is shown in pendrive but when i click to open it does not work. i.e. when i click on image the windows pi...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

My laptop screen stays black

Hello, PLEA...

jack4rall

Dell inspiron 1420 latop screen went black...

My screen started randomly going dark (could faintly see an outline of what had been on the screen if I squinted and looked at it in the right light),...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2014 by
Maylin

Pen drive write protection

my 8gb kingston pen drive write protection problam. i need format it please help me

Ambucias

My toshiba on then off immediately...i need help urgently

Hello, Please I need help my Toshiba satellite l755 develop a fault, it on and then off immediately, what should I do?

jack4rall

Hard drive suddenly not appearing on anything?!

Hello, I realise this is a commonly asked question, and I apologise for adding it to the large 'hard drive not showing up' collection, but after going...

Elusiva

I get blank screen when i turn on my computer

Hi, my computer was normally working, then suddenly the screen went blank although i can stil hear the fans, when i turned the power off and back on,...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2014 by
ashesm

Blinking screen

Friends, Pls help me. i have a dell inspiron n4050 laptop. i was not using it for 2 years. now the issue begin with booting. after consulting i ch...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Window boot manager unexpected i/o error has occurred,

i was reloading my dell laptop the boot manager shows An unexpected I/O error has occurred, please what can i do?

xpcman

Laptop turning off by itself

Hello, I have a laptop HP Probook 6555b, it shuts down by itself..:x Its Not from the heating system its cleaned and working...Is there a chance that ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Screen goes to black on satellite l300 will not boot up

After doing the f8 thing, it tells me windows is fixing and then windows cannot repair this computer automatically The Problem signature is Probl...

xpcman

Toshiba windows 7 lights on, but shows a black screen

Hiii. Please please help me, I already tried various solutions to this. I removed the battery and uplugged and held the button for second and then plu...

jack4rall

Hidden files on my hard disk

Hello, i am Admin but the application can't start it always says AutoRunExterminator has stopped working. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 32....

jack4rall

Power light is turned on but screen remains black

HI, MY LAPTOP IS DELL INSPIRON 15R N5110.MY LAPTOP BATTERY HAS ALREADY BEEN DAMAGED. WHEN I WAS USING MY LAPTOP ITS SCREEN SUDDENLY GO BLACK AND EVE...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

New aspire e1-470p keyboard not working

Solved/Closed

I just received a Aspire E1-470 laptop and I tried to type something in the Microsoft word and I noticed that my keyboard is tying Number 4 when I typ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
TheBigMonster

I'm facing start up problem in my compaq laptop

Greeting..when i start up my lapyy ..light turns on but screen remains black .after getting full dischage , it get start up ...plz guyz suggest me!!!

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
carminabigue

How to reset dell inspiron 1525 to factory settings??

Hello, I know it's 2014 but im still very new to technology. So this is my mother's laptop, it has viruses, and a so called "friend" said they know ...

xpcman

Boot up problem

I have a asus laptop. Everytime I start my asus I get the following message " Setup is starting services and then an Install window with the message ...

xpcman

How to make laptop mouse move

Hello, my laptop mouse, after changing my bad hard drive, it stop working. Please help. Configuration: / Opera 9.80 -- The Best Way To L...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
Brainy100

No boot divice click any key'

helo...i need help about my new laptop,i currently bought a new acer laptop and in about three days,it dont want to work,it power up after is shows me...

Ambucias

Unable to format my pen drive

hello sir i am unable to format my pen drive can you kindly aknowledge any other way to format it. sir when i try to open the pen drive a dialog box...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Pen drive data lost

Dear Sir, My Pen drive data was lost, pl.help me recovery of my data.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Toshiba laptop issu

hello, I restart my laptop and after the process is done the screen of my laptop become blank with the power button at the lower right corner and if ...

kieferschild

4gb moserbear needed 4 pendrive

hi there i have a 4gb moserbear pen drive. I have been using it from last 3-4 months & saved some of my very important documents & pictures in it. It...

ac3mark

Problem in hard disk

Solved

hello , please , i have a problem, i am downloading the game is divided into 3 parts, the computer was working normally when i've uploaded the first p...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2014 by
jones0167

Screen rotated

My pup jumped up while I was using my HP tc4400 and she hit some buttons. Well my screen completely rotated. I have tried the cntrl apt arrows n nothi...

Prplripple

I get a blank screen

when I put on the laptop there is nothing just a blank screen and the pointer, then when I go to knock it off by pressing the button as I carnt get to...

grandmacas

Hp pavilion dv6 - what is that key?

Solved

There's a key on my HP pavilion dv6 laptop that apparently redefines all the keys on the keyboard. Sadly HP has seen fit to label it with an ideogram...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
Formyle

Pc flash no signal

hello, my pc flash no signal

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

My router stopped working wireless

Its a belkin router

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

The transfer large files

Sir I have downloaded a large movie of size 8.0 GB and wanted to transfer the same to my external hard drive but while doing so I was prompted "the f...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
mnnusb

Magicjack registration

Hello, plugged in magic jack into port on computer,hooked up phone, can't get to accounts or registration please help me figure out what I am doing wr...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
sang

Micro sd

my micro sd card was working fine in galaxy Y till i inserted it into another phone micromax A111 and the card got corrupted . now neither my phone no...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

My dell inspiron laptop cannot reboot

Yesterday,I shut down my laptop properly,but the next day,my laptop won't start.I tried the hard reboot process but it just cannot reboot.

xpcman

Factory reset

I just got a dell laptop and I am trying to do a factory reset but I don't know how. It is a dell inspirion 15 with window 8 can someone please help ...

xpcman

My laptop's scrolling function is not working properly

I have a sony vai laptop SVF15215SN. My laptop's scrolling is not working properly. It automatically stop working and after few seconds it start respo...

sindhuja.s

Dell pc bios password

Hello sirs, I have broken my Dell pc, and I need the Bios password to get back my documents. Service Tage is 8S40ZL1 Thank you for your help Noma...

Ambucias

My toshiba satelitte c850-1kn laptop will not power up???

I have been using my laptop for about 12 months with no probs, but when I tried to turn it in this morning it wouldnt power up and I just have a black...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Samsung auxiliary screen does not show data

Solved

My Samsung auxiliary screen is attached to my HP laptop. The screensaver comes up fine on the auxiliary screen but nothing else. It worked just fine ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2014 by
Herbm
Results 14751 - 14800 out of a total of 33,786