The discussions

Key not working

Hello, in my laptop spacebar n number[four,six]key is not working what i have to do

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

How to expand my laptop partition space?

Solved

I have arranged enough space for every partition to hold different laptop data. However, recently, after updating my Windows XP to Windows 7, somethin...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Extracting info from external drive

Two weeks ago when my problem started, here was the situation, when connected to the TV, I had to have the TV (brand new LG smart) on for a few minute...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Toshiba help

Within the last two months, I purchased a Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5340 that came with Windows 8 pre-installed. I got it secondhand, from a pawn shop ...

nyx.hallow

Toshiba instead of going onto the desktop it went black

Was just on my laptop and it came up with an update, it does this often so I let it restart like usual, but this time when it came back on, it started...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba 3tb ext hd not recognized

Hi I am running win7 Ultimate 64bt and had my Toshiba external HD for nearly a year. All of a sudden after my latest windows update it wont recognize ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2014 by
woody173

Keyboard wrong entry

My notebook fujitsu..... Instead of @ key...its appear "...how to rest those

brito9112

Error

one of my card is not formated by window said that window is unable to formate this device tell me any solution to solve this problem?

ac3mark

Pendrive is not showing in computer

Solved

when i put my 16gb pendrive in computer, it is not showing that pendrive is plugged i have seen in my computer also but it cant work.. what can i...

Mariya

Regarding key(@)failure

hello iam having a HP laptop p001TX..the problem is that its access key (@) is not working..how can i rectify it??

ac3mark

Hp 14 notebook pc

hi everyone how are you? i hope you are feeling very good. today is my first time to join you guys. i bought a HP 14 Notebook PC lately with DOS aft...

ac3mark

Problem in booting

i'm using dell inspiron , my lap is getting power on but it does not boot up

yardely

Toshiba laptop not turne on.

hello dear, my toshiba old model windows xp laptop suddenly turned off, i was charging by electricity at night then i was sleeping when i woke up i ...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 17r-5737 screen problems

Manufactured December 2013, received January 2014, this Dell laptop is already having problems with the screen. When I press the power button, the scr...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

My laptop's desktop icon and taskbar is missing

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite L7755 - S7105 laptop's desktop icon and taskbar is missing. I have tried everything that was said in the previous sugg...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Wd passport beep sound and not showing

hi i accidently dropped my WD passport and when I connect it into the laptop it is making some beep sound and not showing. But its light is ON and ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Blank but working

I have a acer aspire E 15 I was on the internet then I logged off then shut down then I turned it on then logged on the relised that nothing was comin...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
Lance-iuli

The laptop screen is going black

Hello, Sir/Madam,My dell inspiron laptop is not starting.After our windows starting the laptop screen is going black and the starting menu is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
Lance-iuli

Blank screen on desktop

Hi all up until today, my desktop was running well. However, i took off the side to dust the fans, and now its not working, well it is kind of.! It t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
Lance-iuli

Stuck in a loop

My computer is a DELL model and I currently have Windows XP on it. I don't know what happened but my sister was using it late last night. This morning...

Ambucias

My-spacebar-sticks

not-always-but-most-of-the-time

kieferschild

Dell laptop startup problem (plzz its urgent!)

Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron core i5 and its been working perfectly for 2 years now until recently...when i turn it on a black screen shows and it makes...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
robbie17

Keyboard problem number 8 & alphabet b don't work

The number 8 & alphabet b don't work

Ambucias

My pc is turning off automatically, apparently no heat problems.

My pc turns off every time I play a more recent game (It has already happened with : Skyrim, Rust, Civilization V, even Mount and Blade Warband,), the...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

When i press the ups button, cpu starts automatically

I have got a problem while i turn on my pc no display appears, but everything is running properly and the light stays red

5 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Install window xp along with existing window7 os in desktop pc

can i install Window XP SP2 along with Window7 OS in desktop on same or other partition in my hard disc? Also give me step by step installation guide.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2014 by
ISSU721

After i start my pc, it doesn't show anything (black screen)

Solved

idk what the hel's going on, I've been through these forums, I've tried the take the battery ++ the power cable, wait x seconds, didn't work. Sometim...

16 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2014 by
2011N2

Dell inspiron 1501

I bought this laptop Dell Inspiron 1501 the screen is black you can tell it is on the girl said the you could see the cursor when it first comes on bu...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

In windows 7 or 8 how to put background image for pen drive

Hello, in windows 7 or 8 how to put background image for pen drive Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 in windows 7 or 8 how to p...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
andylove143

Gateway nv series wont boot

hi there i have a gateway nvseries that wont boot up, when i press the power button i can hear the fan working which means that power goes to mobo bu...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
Tironci

Discoverability and connectivity problem

I am unable to receive via bluetooth dongle in my Dell Inspiron 1525 32 bit.

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
Bindig

Acer aspire 4738 series screen problem

hello, i was watching movie and afteri was done, i shut down my laptop. nothing unusual... but then when i switched it on after two hours, everything...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
aparichit.gal

How to uninstall windows 8.1 from my toshiba laptop

Does anyone know how to uninstall windows 8.1 from off my Toshiba laptop so as to restore it back to windows 8?? Is that even possible??

4 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
shamdamzel

Brother dcp j315w

Hi, Can somebody help me please. Ink is in and there is no informaiton that is anything wrong but my printer won't print black, other colours fine (...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Dell laptop

I brought a dell laptop a year ago, I haven't used it much and now it won't turn on or charge. What can I do! And what's going on

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
HaykelTech

Shortcut virus

http://speedy.sh/UShyK/ZHPDiag.exe.......my laptop has shortcut folder problem ....all folder has shortcut folder.....i send u the zhpdiag .txt...pls ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
2011N2

Regarding laptap some keys not working

Hi, I have a the Emachines laptap.From last one month some keys(ctrl,5,7,Fn,shift Etc) not working. Why they are not working.Is there any soluti...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Pc tries to load

Solved

I have an e machine computer that runs a windows 98. 1st problem: Upon start up it asked me to log onto user (which it never did before, it would aut...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
Julieneversleeps

Dell laptop screen is gone black

I have a Dell inspiron 15 and when I turned on my computer I can see the dell logo and for me to log in but once I logg into my account the screen loo...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2014 by
jgonzalez031794

Computer wont start

I have an older Toshiba computer. It is about 3-4 years old. every time I start it,the Toshiba pops upon the screen with the press f2 or f12. Then a ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen

I closed my laptop yesterday and now I can login and get WELCOME,then nothing but black screen. I can tell the computer is on but I cant see or do any...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1501

When I turn the power on I get page that says Dell inspirion 1501 series BIOS revision 2.4.1. on the bottom of the screen in grey area says"press...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2014 by
goaliemom

Compaq presario power button only the power button light comes o

My Compaq preparing laptop refuses to turn on. When I press the power button only the power button light comes on for a few seconds and then turns bac...

xpcman

External usb hard drive doesn't show up in my computer

Hello, My External USB Hard Drive doesn't show up in My Computer Win 7 64bit. I've Western Element 1Tb . When I first plugged it in, it worked no...

xpcman

Toshiba qosmio x500-128 black screen on start up

laptop turns on but it does not start, screen is black, tried taking the battery out and holding the start button for 30 sec. also tried the start and...

Brainy100

Toshiba laptop wont turn on.

Hi i have a toshiba p755 s5120 and the hard drive was acting out so i decided to put an old one while the replacement arrived but as soon as i put the...

kennygpr

The file or directory is corrupted & chkdsk not working.

Hello, Please i 'm having issue with my external hard disk 600GB. It seems to be a common error message when you unplug external storage devices wit...

Shurla

Laptop screen stays black when powered

My laptop screen stays black whenever I turn it on. The lights still come up saying I have power though.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Keyboard not working properly with the ctrl key

Hi! I've got this problem with my Asus laptop keyboard. It says that Im holding down the CTRL key when I'm not. That's why when I type "f", it opens...

xpcman

X2650 lexmark printer

How do I install x2650 Lexmark printer without CD?

xpcman
Results 13901 - 13950 out of a total of 33,784