The discussions

Samsung cd-rewritable install in hp pavilion

Hello, I have a Samsing Model SW-248 CD-rewritable that came from a Dell PC, can I install this unit in a HP Pavilion Model p6204y PC? The PC has a ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

My laptop is broken.

Hello, my name is Moji and I need your help. My laptop's screen is 3/4 black and I can see only a stripe of the left of the desktop. So tell me what's...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
jeet

Usb not showing up..help

Hello Everyone, I need some help. When I plug my USB drive into my computer it doesn't show up automatically and it doesn't show in my computer. ...

jeet

Dvd drive problem

Hello, My DVD drive is giving noise whenever i insert a DVD, it doesnot show any auto run but goes on with loud noise. I am very troubled. Can y...

jeet

Broken laptop won't connect external monitor

Hello, My mom has an Acer Aspire 5320-2274 laptop whose screen isn't displaying anything (my guess is a bad contact in the LCD)...I'm trying to co...

jeet

My speaker not workin

Hello, hello plz helpme it still not workinfor me Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

jeet

Webcam

Hello, I have acer 5333 and used to have windows starter and it worked perfectly now i have windows profesional and now i cant find my webcam????...

Ambucias

Pendrive is not detected in pc

Hello, Sir, my pendrive is not detected in pc & when i plugged it to port, i don't know to recover my data... i've try many solution but still dis...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
bionik

2 motherboards power up, no post, no bios

Closed

Hi, recently i got 2 motherboards The first one is a gigabyte Pentium 4, it won't bios beep at anypoint and won't power on at all with a video card i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Laptop help

Hello, Ok i have a hp laptop and was on it for ten minutes without it plugged in and battery was halfway full i left the room and when i came back i...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2012 by
Anonymous User

Toshiba satellite, w vista 2009 won't boot

Hello, My laptop has developed two separate boot issues that seem to be working in tandem to completely prevent booting up. Problem 1: While tr...

CONTE Abdoul Karim

My laptop top screen is not normal

Hello, please I need some help my laptop screen bacame not clear like very small squares in it , it's kind of fuzzy hazy screen with a change o...

Ambucias

Hp pavilion dv4 2140us blank screen repost

Hello, Hello, I have a dv4 and owned it for 1yr or so an I play alot of pc games on it an recently it started to give me blank screen even at the star...

13 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2012 by
Ashmeed

Cpu fails to turn on

My CPU fails to turn on (there is no light when I press start) but the fan and dvd drive are working. The monitor only shows the acer logo then turns ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Malfunctioning laptop keys

Hello, I have windows 7 and the keys 1, 2,3,Q, backspace and fn are not functional, pls advise Configuration: Windows 7 / Inter...

Ambucias

Screen colors changed

Hello, When I went onto my computer the screen colors totally changed. The white is blue and the black is red. How can I restore to its normal c...

pcsces

I can't read my external hard disk

Hello, My external harddisk crashed. I can't detect the external disk. Can you help as I urgently need the files on the external disk. Than...

pcsces

Webcam driver

Hello sir, i want to download dell inspiron notebook N5010 webcam driver from where i can download it. sir plz guide me. thankyou

pcsces

Acer 22 in monitor

Closed

Hello, I have an ACER Monitor and when I try to migrate teh signal from the laptop to the monitor, the picture comes on for a couple of seconds t...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Static/ distorted audio (hp pavilion)

Closed

Hello, I Have a Hp Pavilion dv5115nr with XP Media Center edition 2002 SP3. I have noticed a static noise coming from my speakers/headphones and I ha...

pcsces

I can't open my jumpdrive and i need help

Closed

Hello, a friend of mine gave me some information and she put it on a jumpdrive, i put it in the USB port and when i try to acsess disk j the compute...

pcsces

Right headphone doesn't work

Hello, I got a brand new pair of headphones and they work perfectly on most devices. But when I plug it into my laptop headphone jack only the lef...

kieferschild

9 beeps problem in hp pc model no 7800

Solved

Hello, when i am start my pc after that from the pc 9 beeps come again when i turn of my pc with switch and start after that from pc...

Ambucias

Pc/hdmi/tv sound issues

Closed

Hi. I have my laptop connected to my television via an HDMI cable connection. Everything works fine, but... when my wife is using the television and I...

pcsces

Acer aspire 5315

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5315 Laptop and it will not boot, the only thing that come up after the Logo is BOOTMGR image is corrupt. The syste...

pcsces

Monitor not turning on with computer

Closed

I recently factory restored my computer, today actually. I had it running fine and was installing some of my old programs and transferring over some p...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Cant hear my headphones on my acer aspire

Closed

The problem is that i have an acer aspire with windows 7. I have used headphones before and they worked already but i wanted to use them again after ...

pcsces

Cd rom code39

Hello, I have a HP Laptop and im getting at (Code39) I have tried looking for the files mentioned above but i could not find them. Can someone pl...

Anonymous User

Transend pendrive problem

Hello, I have 4GB Pendrive, please tell me how to format and open Pendrive .Pendrive cannot open and Formated. Pendrive when come contace of PC t...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

No speakers or headphones are plugged in.

Solved

Hello, I have a pavilion a4511f hp. This started about 3 days ago and i can't seem to fix it. I've gone to hp.com and reinstalled realtek for my mode...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
pdxjklol

Dell inspiron 1521 help please!

Hello, My Dell Inspiron random quit working one day. When i turn it on it comes to the Main screen (where it asks for my passoword) and its fine,...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
bluenose

Intel desktop screen

Hello, When I switch on my computer, it just shows a intel desktop screen than it stucks there Any help would be appreciated Configuration: ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
bilx

Sound problem

Hello Friends, I have HP Pavilion laptop. I want to use headset but whenever i plugin, it works and after sometime the sound starts coming from the ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2012 by
wondershar

We took the cpu off to clean

Hello, I took my cpu off a gateway and cleaned it put it back on just as it was on there now the tower won't boot up could my cpu go out on me ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
Helen

Requesting help to restore factory settings.

Hello, I would like to know if anyone would be willing to help me with restoring a computer? I have a Dell Inspiron Notebook (no CD Rom) I am ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Using extra monitor as a double screen

Hello, I have connected my external monitor succesfully to my laptop. I can work with the 2 screens, pulling documents across from laptop to externa...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Try other option

Closed

Hello, the best thing i know you can do to save Ur time and get Ur system running back in no time is, just turn to the back of Ur laptop,remove the ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Toshiba netbook stuck on number lock

Hello, THis is a netbook nb505-n508tq and some how my daughter got a hold of my computer and it is stuck on number lock. there is no button here on ...

xpcman

Keyboard problem

Hello, I also have some keyboard problems,My laptop model is mini hp 210-2000,I cannot type a fullstop,(thats why this comma is here :P) Also, my...

bluenose

Fn keys not working

Hello, sir i have hpg42 lap fn keys are not working help meeeeee Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0.1

bluenose

Can't get extra monitor to turn on w/ laptop

Closed

Hello, I'm trying to connect an external monitor into my laptop. I plugged the monitor in to my laptop and to a power supply, and my laptop detect...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Can't run anything; computer freezes up

Closed

Hello, The past couple of days have been a pain. Yesterday when I tried to start my computer, it was really slow at starting up. When I finally got ...

pcsces

G330 logitech headset doesn't work anymore!

Closed

Hello, I bought a G330 Logitech headset and it was working fine for most of the month, I unplugged it by accident once today and it seems it no long...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2012 by
Baterdanface

Windows 7 does not load (black screen)

Hello, i apologize for posting this on software, too but i am not sure if the problem is hardware or software which is why i posted it in both forum...

xpcman

Can't find hard drive

Hello, im running windows 7 home premium i have added a new sata harddrive i did have 40gig for the windows installation 250 gig for fi...

xpcman

Bsod - need to reformat toshiba satellite

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A215 which is approximately 5 years old. I am getting the BSOD with the message Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area. I w...

xpcman

Back slash

Hello, On an HP Probook 4420s with Win7, the backslash key turns itself on randomly and continues repeating itself. This occurs often in Gma...

Ambucias

Cant locate hdd changer in bios?

Closed

Hello, Well I need to put my hard drive to a IDE and not Sata cause I need to install windows xp and the acpi.sys is the reason. Is there any r...

pcsces

Dell inspiron 1440 sound card

Closed

can i replace it or not? if not, can i just use an external sound card? if i already have an external soundcard, do i still need external speakers or ...

pcsces

Laptop boots but screen stays black

I have a HP Pavilion Dv7 that won't boot properly. When I switch it on it goes through all the normal boot up procedures but then, instead of the log ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2012 by
redhead infinity
Results 19451 - 19500 out of a total of 33,786