The discussions

My aspire one won't start up nor charge

Hello, im not sure of what really happened to my laptop, my brother just brought it back w.wit a black screen. . .and he says it has a problew with it...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Sd

Hello, computer not detected sd memory card Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.172

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

About write protect howto remove it

Hello, hai sir i have problem with sandisk 8gb thier is no possialbility to make copy how to remove write protect off .how to mak eto do work ...

Zohaib R

Help for setting in key board

Hello, my laptop right side num key with all right keys are not workin what should i do pls tell Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0.1

xpcman

System shut down

Hello, Dear Sir when the system began to respond differently, i found some of the capacitors damaged. i replaced them myself. then "The Bios Do...

xpcman

Blank screen and keyboard short circuit

Hello, Good morning sir How r u..? Sir I have an acere zg5 8g, now,it wont boot up..showing blank screen I read the solving steps from this site...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

My computer shuts down without any warnings.

Hello, so I had this computer already for two years now and lately and often it started to restart and shut down on it own. First I thought it ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
janihut1988

Explorer.exe-corrupt disk, data in file stream is corrupt help !

Hello, I currently have a virus, it runs a system repair then I get spammed with a bunch of error messages and in the bottom right it says expl...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Sd card showing less space

Hello, i have 2gb micro sd memory card its only showing 39 mb of space also not formating help me please Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

jack4rall

Shortcut and my files are hidden

Hello, i have a problem with my flash drive... every time i open it, my flash drive became a shortcut and my files are hidden,,, please help me with t...

jack4rall

The bios does not be installed. press <g> to continue!

Hello, My MSI Mother board recently began to respond differently. I checked and found some capacitors damaged.replaced it. Now when I turn on ...

jack4rall

Dvd rom not reading cds

Solved/Closed

Hey, There is some problem with my DVD-ROM. It is reading DVDs but not CDs. What shall I do with it? It's a LG system. Please help to resolve ...

13 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2013 by
Rohit

Code 39 error

Solved/Closed

Hello, i recently got rid off a nasty virus and it seems to have deleted a driver that connects to the internet , ( it says bo network adaptor pre...

14 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
Karen

Laptop problem!

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite L355-S7817 laptop. Recently while using it goes blank and leave some color or sometime it gets black and goes ou...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Keypad

Hello, i am using vaio laptop of E Series and facing problam of M key automatic generation. pls give me the suggestion on my Configurati...

xpcman

Acer aspire series 5733z-4851 start up and shuts off

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire Series 5733Z-4851. When I turn it on it only goes to the Acer page with "Press to enter setup" and then shuts off a...

jack4rall

Unable to install philips webcam spc640nc/00

Hello, Unable to install and use Philips web cam I bought a Philips web cam SPC640nc and have been unable to use it . there are no instructions. I ...

jack4rall

Dell laptop will not start up

Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron Mini 10 that refuses to startup. It charges fine and I can turn it on but when I press the power button, it goes to the ...

jack4rall

Green line appear on my laptop screen

Hello, sir,my hp laptop is showing a green line in the middle of screen.i don't know what is this?please help me to fix this problem. Configu...

jack4rall

Pc to tv with vga and audio cable - no sound?

Hello, I am having trouble getting audio on my TV (a Westinghouse VR-2218) when I hook it up to my PC (Dell Latitude E6500; Windows XP). I am usin...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2013 by
trish

Laptop turns off randomly

Hello, So I've had this HP laptop for a year and a half .I dropped it(I know I'm stupid) so it says that my fan is broken which is probably why it...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dear sir i want to install sound device in my (this) laptop.

Solved

Hello, I want to install sound device in my (this) Laptop. Please suggest me how can i install this ?

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

No signal to monitor, though monitor works on another computer

Hello, i have brought a new motherboard and hard drive. i have put it all together and start the computer but the monitor just says no signal. ...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

No signal on monitor

Hello, was watching some movies on my computer last night then i got tierd and turned the computer off, now the monitor says "no signal" iv tried with...

jack4rall

Green volume bar is not showing on aspire 5738z.

Hello, I recently lost my green volume bar on my acer spire 5738z . It just suddenly disappeared. I can still turn my volume up and down but I cann...

jack4rall

About formatting pen drive

Hello, i want to format my pen drive kingston 16 gb.but it is not formatted so please help me to format this drive. Configuration: Windows 7 ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Usb problem with opening the files

Hello, I have a problem with my usb , when I put him in , he opens the USB port and it says Kingstonr (8g) - witch is my usb's name and when I try t...

xpcman

Yes to bios, no to light on hard drive

Hello, I can get to the bios on startup, but there is no light on the hard drive. How do I solve this problem? Configuration: Windows Vista / ...

xpcman

What we hav to uninstall in device manager pls tell fast

Hello, can u pls reply me Mail Id deleted by a moderatorplezz i hav same problem my hp 8 gb pendrive is not detected i tried the steps but didnt ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Letter h is working in reverse form what do i do?

Hello, h key is coming up as a ? symbol. when i press it, it toggles the alt key. its only for this letter, how do i fix it? & when i press control+...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2013 by
confused

Virus

Hello, what is virus Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0.1

Zohaib R

My ctrl does not work

Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my ctrl key. i'm using dell laptop. Every time i push that button it will open other application. it realy frustrated...

Zohaib R

Pen drive makes automated shortcuts

Hello, i am Shubham and i wanted to know about my pen drive problems.My pen drive will generate auto shortcuts and after some time these folders als...

xpcman

Computer not switching on!!

Hello, So I need help. My computer doesn't turn on even if I press the button. I checked the PSU, and it is fine. The motherboard is powered. I tr...

xpcman

Hp g6 i5 laptop shutting down problem

Hello, I HAVE A HP G6 i5cpu LAPTOP. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAPTOP SHUTING DOWN AFTER 20 SECONDS. EVERY PART HAS BEEN CHECKED THOURGHLY. I HAVE TRI...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
ibegin1

Not working dell latitude d600 note

Hello, wen i cleaned my del d600 laptop and wen istart to pres power buton just nothing hapen it only show the A greenn lith in midle next top vo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

(help)disk read error press ctrl+alt_del!

Hello, can anyone help me with my serious problem? whenever i turn my laptop on...i always notice the disk read error. then i tried to...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Black screen of lenovo s10-2 <help>

hello there! i install autocad, after that when i open my laptop there is a pop up that becomes out saying that the autocad needs high screen resol...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
shajahan

Missing flash drive

Hello, any kind of flash drive. printer won't apper on my laptop?

Zohaib R

Password help

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to take the addministration password off a compaq laptop Configuration: iPhone / Safari 5.0.2

Zohaib R

Best webcam for desktop pc

Closed

Hello, Pl guide me to buy best Webcam for Desktop PC . I am having Windows 8 OS and also inform the system requirement for Webcam and how to ch...

jack4rall

Compaq cq60 of laptop

Hello, I want to driver compaq cq60 of laptop. Please. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 19.0

jack4rall

Unable to format the d-drive

Hello, my PC hard disk drive doesn't show its capacity under my local disk D (e.g. 16GB or 10 free of 16GB). whenever I try to open is says "You ...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
Bahn Gein

Fn key doesn't display

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with the Fn keys of my acer aspire one D270. I've followed all the given instructions of the previous answers, and it d...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2013 by
SandyDamico

Problem ecountered in my external hard drive! please help :(?

Hello, please help me! im NOT GREAT with computer stuffs at all but i will explain it with all i can So my friend borrowed my hard drive and she...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Problem regarding display

Hello, Respected Members, I have wired problem on my new pc when i start for first time all screen is normal after 10min there is blackout for 5...

Zohaib R

Sd card

Hello, Good morning to all ....... I am putting my SD card in my computer and nothing happens ..... It was working before; I was putthing the car...

Zohaib R

I am having a problem autoplay drive

Hello, I have two WD hard disks, which are both my Passport. Also, I have another WD, which is elment' The WD my passport hard disks contain fo...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Not rebooting

Hello, Hello, my laptop wont boot? what would be the problem? at first when i boot my laptop it says: please press any key to boot from ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2013 by
philmie89

Files from flashdrive all turns into shortcut

Hello, my flashdrive always turn into shortcut icon whenever i plugged it on my computer. i did follow some suggestions such as using command prom...

Ambucias
Results 17401 - 17450 out of a total of 33,782