The discussions

Computer boots but no response on monitor??

Hi, Got back home after a few days and tried turning on my computer. First thing I noticed was that the monitor didnt flash or change or anything at ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
PETERFRITZ

Monitor display

Hello guyz, This is my first time posting here :D Recently i got a problem...on my desktop.The problem is that there is no displ...

PETERFRITZ

Headphones not working

Hello, my headphones dont seem to work on my laptop although the volume is full and even the control panel system shows the external speaker as...

bionik

Laptop

Hello, I recently came to acquire a laptop I knew has had some trouble, it wouldn't boot. When the power button was pressed the power light in fro...

xpcman

Symptoms of a bad power supply?

Hello, I was away for a couple of days and my wife was home with a couple of browsers open and had just checked her email. She left the room for a ...

xpcman

How to install night vision 300k it-105wc

Hello, i have missed my cd for pc camera so please give me into answer and how can install my pc camera my pc came number Night Vision 300K IT-1...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2011 by
ramesh

Write-protect!!

Solved

Hello, my memory card of mobile shows write-protect!! when i try to format it so please anyone can help me with this.I tried formatting from various...

Anonymous User

Compaq presario c700 laptop startup problem.

Hey guys.... M new to this forum... I have a compaq presario c700 notebook which is quite old..... when i press the power button the led lights tur...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
Mizuzuma

Computer will not boot up - black screen

Hello, My computer will not boot up. When I turn it on, the fans begin working as if the computer is loading, but the screen remains black and nothi...

Mizuzuma

Usb problem

Closed

Hello,my usb named as CENTON has been working very well in both dvd players and computer but now it can't be read any more. when i put it in computer ...

pcsces

Hp g71-340 us laptop does not boot up.

Closed

The laptop fails to start. No leds lit up other than the power LED. The battery was almost close to dead but it was working fine with AC power since ...

pcsces

Fail to format pendrive

Hello, sir I fail to format my 4gb pendrive because it display error message is "the file is right protected". wha...

bionik

Recover files

Hello, after a computer crash I have used TEST DiSK to recover the partitions and it seems to work but I can't still see my files; what else should I ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Found enter web cam driver

Hello, i have ENTER web cam but dont have driver plz. help

Anonymous User

What can i do to connect phone and pc

Hello, i am abhiraj' i cant connect my nokia5800 phone with my pc..what can i doo..nokia ovi suite or nokia pc suite is using to connect the phone w...

ashok.royal

Webcam software missing?

Closed

Hello, i have a Compaq Presario CQ56 and for some reason i can't use the webcam at all. I was told to activate it on my gadgets but i can't find it ...

pcsces

Ocean keyboard stopped working

Closed

Hello, My ocean netbook keyboad has just stopped working. Have tried holding down the Fn+shift+numberkeys - no luck. Also tried taking battery out...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Computer power on but its turned off in 2 sec

Hello, i had a desktop but its creates a problem when i turned it on it will automatically turned it off. some times it started but no visual scr...

rocky.gore

Keyboard problem

Hello, Suddenly my symbols keys are not working. On each key there are four options the first being a number. The second you use the shift key. ...

xpcman

Rgb to hdmi to hook up to tv

Closed

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop and a vizio tv and would like to hook them up for netflix. My connector i was told to buy is a RGB to HDMI and i ho...

Arcticbear

Dvi to hdmi convertor

Hello, i want to purchase a samsung led monitor but it does not have a hdmi port but has dvi . so my Q is wats the difference between a mo...

Arcticbear

Hooking up dell lab top to sony bravia hdmi

Hello, I hook up the lab top thru hdmi to tv, it only shows the background screen and that is all. If i go on the internet it only shows the same ...

Arcticbear

Reset my toshiba laptop to factory settings

Hello, My laptop was infected with a virus, 'ramnit', and although I seemed to have got rid of it through various scans, I have read on the net th...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Cant boot windows with two ide drive connecte

Solved

Hello, I am trying to connect two IDE drives. But the problem is after turning on the pc it detects the new IDE drive but doesnt boot. I even cant ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2011 by
kieferschild

Help for unprotect my 4 gb pendrive

Solved

Hello, my problem is that when I format my pen drive its shows is protected can you halp me for that thanks

Anonymous User

Printing problems!

i just bought a size 10 black ink cartridge and i checked that it wast in the printer correctly(and ti is) and my printer says its printingbut my pape...

Ambucias

Cant downlad song

Closed

Hello, i have had my ipod for about 3 years now iv only got 66 songs on it and iv been trying for about 2 1/2 years to put more song on it a i cant do...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Screen turns black/white

Hello, I have a problem with my Acer 5920G; It shut down and when I started it again the screen seems to be split in two - a white section, and a b...

xpcman

Help..computer problems

Closed

Hello, I have a hp a6600f tower and an hp w1907 monitor, the monitor will work with other towers but thte a6600f, when hooked up to the a6600f the...

Ambucias

My folders blanks!

Hello, please help me! i have a problem with my folder on my removable disk my folder being shortcuts an unable to view my file i still use w...

Anonymous User

Hp g7035ea m540 1gb 15.4" laptop

Hello, I am trying to use Microsoft Word without success. I brought the laptop in April 2008 via Tesco Direct. I now find that I will have to Wo...

komaghan

Dell inspiron 1545 wont start up.

Hello, Hopefully someone more computer literate than myself can help me withis one.When I switch on the screen is displaying a message saying Wind...

komaghan

Netbook to tv

Closed

Hello, I have a msi wind netbook that i have tried to contact to my samsung led tv. I bought a vga audio video cable. While i am able to get a p...

pcsces

Driver for spherical web cam (old)

Hello, i dont have a software for my logitech (spherical) webcam and also dont have its box where i can find its model no and details...however i fo...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
shankar saran

Cd drive wont work

Closed

Hello, my name is ryan and im having a problem witn my cd drive. I put a cd in and the light shows and cd sspins but nothing shows. I go into windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

My computer has no speakers and i want to use

Solved

Hello, My computer has no speakers and i want to use headphone speakers but they wont work. i plug them into something else and they work but not when...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2011 by
dee

Increase battery life

Hi, I have a laptop which configuration is Asus G73JH Intel Core i7-720QM processor, 17.3" screen but their was a problem regarding charged and dis...

josefthomson

Computer monitor keeps saying 'no signal '?

Hello, My monitor wont turn on it stay a black screen and says 'no signal' everything is switched on . I've tried restarting the computer sever...

Anonymous User

Fn key suddenly not functioning acer pc

Hello, i was basically customizing my pc's set-up. after i was saisfied with what i was doing, my FN key won't function anymore! can't create a short...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sony vaio operating system not found msg

Hello, my son dropped my sony vaio now i try turning it on n i get OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND message ... what can i do? thanks Configuratio...

Anonymous User

Brand new built machine does not power up

Hello, Hey, all. Just built my new computer, not my first mind you. After I connected everything, I pushed the power button. All the fans (CPU,...

xpcman

Motherboard problems

Hello, I've this comp that has been running fine for quite a while now. recently, its developed some problems as follows:- whenever I power it, the...

xpcman

Unable to format my pendrive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6 i hava installed hp format,bt its not running,asking for administrator permission. my sandis...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2011 by
dpruksona

Dell inspiron 1525 dvd drive probs

Hello, Wishing gud time 2 all netizens, I am facing problem that my dvd drive doesn't read nor write the CD/DVD even after the drive LED stops blin...

pcsces

Dell xps m1330

Closed

Hello, when I plugged my AC Adaptor to my laptop it went 'pop'. I thought my Adaptor was faulty and purchased a new one. when I plugged the new on...

pcsces

Unable to format pendrive

Hello my transcend 16 GB pan drive not format please solve my problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0

pcsces

Laptop 3.5mm phono out to stereo aux-in (rca)

Closed

Hello, I have a travel trailer with a Stereo/DVD/CD player. I've been trying to connect a laptop 3.5mm headphone-out to the 3 wire RCA (red, white, ye...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Vga to hdmi no signal.

Closed

Hello, i have toshiba, and i am trying to connect my toshiba to lg 47l-g20 tv (lcd) trough to VGA to HDMI but it keeps saying NO SIGNAL. i tried to...

pcsces

External hard drive trouble

Hello, i have 2 external hard drives that work fine on one of my laptops but i try to use them on my other and it comes up as normal shows my hard dri...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hard disk

Hello, Mycomputer external hard drive. I have a lot of pictures on it of my family. I went to use it today and nothing. It showed up in my co...

xpcman
Results 19651 - 19700 out of a total of 33,782