The discussions

The labtop shot down and it won't start

My friend went on Msn, to look at the New York news. She wanted to see the video of the car that was used in the recent time squire bomb attempt. W...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
closeup22

Sata hdd

Hi I am trying to install a Sata HDD via a docking station and it wont show on Disc management I can hear the Sata Disc Running, if i put in a SD Disc...

closeup22

Aspire bios problem urgent

Hi all, Need help. My aspire 4810TG does not boot anymore. I tried the usb trick proposed in the blog but it would not work. What are the other op...

closeup22

Gprs

i have want to gprs settings on 9894078745 at GFIVE E712Y model mobile please confirm. thank regards.. santhosh Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

closeup22

Compaq presario b1230tu webcam issue

Please help, recently I downgrade my compaq presario b1230TU from vista to xp, my integrated webcam is still functioning in vista, but when I downg...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
chu_01

E71 as web cam?

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5 hey can u help me out with a solution i hav e71 nkoia n i wana use it as web can can u temme which software n...

dist.urbd

My pendrive

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 my pendrive was just broken when it was in the port.it's still working.is it possible to bring it in the orig...

closeup22

Acer aspire 1360 will not start

Hi My aspire 1360 will not start the power light is on, the dvd drive starts, can't hear the fans running just a black screen will not even enter bi...

dist.urbd

My volume is not working

MY SOUND/VOLUME DOES NOT WORK IT IS DELETED FROM MY COMPUTER PLEASE HELP OR SEND ME A LINK I REALLY NEED MY VOLUME BACK PLEASE HELP...

dist.urbd

Help with a dvd recorder with hard drive

I am having a problem with a ferguson fdvdrh320d to get it to work in conjuction with my Skydigi box. I can seem to be able to record to the hard driv...

Briaz

Toshiba a200 recovery results in black screen

I am trying to reformat my toshiba a200 with the recovery disks. I turn on power, then hit f12 for boot menu, then enter cd/dvd (the first disk is in ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 May 2010 by
james

Help when i use the "a" it makes more letters

When i use the letter "A" it adds more letters and numbers can anyone help me fix this?? I have to backspace each time i use the letter "A" .. Please...

dist.urbd

5630z webcam problem

My Crystal Eye web cam stopped working and now all I get is a pop-up which states that Image.dll was not found and that re-installing the application ...

dist.urbd

Fgsd

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19Pendrive error message "please insert a disk in removable disk"

closeup22

Sound card problem

i have Asus pc stationary,model-55274-648-5295662-23015,window xp,2002 pack 3,(asus tec.478 mpga,p4sc,and it needs sound card that the one it has not ...

dist.urbd

Os issue

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 i dont know y its happen i can install vista linux but i cant install winows sp 3 on toshiba laptop please ...

closeup22

Lost intex webcam driver

Sir, I lost the driver of my intex night vision webcam IT-305WC ,life version 2.0 Plz send the driver in my account: Thanks Configuratio...

ash_perez01

Can i use samsung corby s3653 as a web.

hello friendz. i want to know thar can i use samsung corby s3653 as a webcam..if yes then give me link of that softwere plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

closeup22

I want me to know the problem of my computer

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19what is the problem if the computer is hanging

closeup22

How to install xp or 4gb pendrive?

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0plz

ash_perez01

Need help...having a problem with my audio

I am experiencing a problem with my music playing while I am trying to do other applications on my computer. For example. I will be playing my music i...

ash_perez01

Hp compaq.. won't load..

Hello.. computer "noob" here, and my 5-6 yr old HP Compaq laptop has recently started acting up. What happens is that I turn it on, log on, and then ...

Cnoob

Computer died! need the data back!

i was using paint for a school project and my computer died. how can i get the data back? i really need it its 4 hours worth of data thats due tomorro...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
xenxay

Loop current

my computer states that my loop current is to strong therefore my modem will not work what can i do

xpcman

Change boot up device

I just had a second hard drive installed in my HP tower to use for back up. Now the machine boots up from the new HD and I don't have access to any of...

xpcman

Gprs seeting of loop for sumsung corby

hi i wnt gprs seettin on mu corby set will u plz help me to activate it

closeup22

Why does my computer shut off without warning

Hello, why does my computer shut off without warning if I play PC Games? what the Hell is happening? Please Help me... This are the Info of my ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 May 2010 by
sue

External dvd drive firmware update

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Can you update the firmware in an external dvd-rom drive or does it have to be an internal drive? Thanks

closeup22

Laptop shutdown won't power off

HI, I have a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop. I have checked Power Mgmt in Control Panel but can't seem to find how to get my laptop to turn off at SHUTDOWN...

ash_perez01

Desktop icons not responding

I purchased an Acer Aspire 5740 laptop with Windows Home Premium some 4 weeks ago. After I've been online the desktop icons no longer respond and I ha...

ash_perez01

Can't get my webcam to work

i Configuration: Windows 2000 / Firefox 3.6.3can't use my webcam is creative i have windows 2000 professtional

ash_perez01

Emachines needs u

My emachines D620 laptop about a year old just wont turn in anymore.... i shut it down one day and the next DAY I WENT TO TURN IT on and it goes strai...

closeup22

Trouble with hp sound

How can i install sound on my hp 6310 series hstnn-105c Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

closeup22

Sound drive

please where can i find a free sound drive for my compaq computer with mother board number (AS#287579-103) Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Exp...

closeup22

Dvd playing movie, not the interactive games

I brought a DVD which also had games on the DVD ROM for my daughter, we have watched the movie but can't play any of the interative games and I am won...

dist.urbd

Problem with sound

my sound setting are well, microphone is unmute, ican hear my sound trough speakers but icant record my sound. give me solution

dist.urbd

Laptop turn off every two hours

Dear sir Do you why the laptop turn off every 2 hours !

ash_perez01

Poor quality printing

i have epson tx300f printer first when i turn on the printer i got error massage. then i turn the printer off and on again. but the massage was same. ...

closeup22

Gpu compatiability with chipset

Solved

Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3Can u say which graphic card is better to buy for my intel D945GCNL motherboard.

ash_perez01

Computer wont read cd drive or start discs!

Hi, My computer wont read from the cd drive, so cant use any cd software. My virus checker quarantined 'autorun.ini' about four times and now cd won...

dist.urbd

Error with flash drive " insert a disk "

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.6hi , i have a problem with my pendrive. i can't open my moserbear 4 gb flash draive... if it's possible t...

dist.urbd

Acsessing my built in webcam

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0how do I take a picture or get acsess to my built in webcam?

dist.urbd

Usb

my computers show me unknown device to my transcend 8gb pen drive n other

closeup22

Firmware updates

Can you update the firmware on an external dvd drive? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

closeup22

Mp3 player

I have songs on my mp3 but when i trying to listen to it it shows format error on the screen

ash_perez01

Problem with dell inspiron 1525

I amhaving Dell Inspiron 1525 in which after 15 to 20 min of working the system gets hot and gets shut dowm Can any body help me out of this problem

ash_perez01

Hp screen problem

hi i have hp dv4, as soon as i on it multi color lines r been displayed and lines are continously blinking and its exactly at da potion of our task ...

ash_perez01

My pc get shut down when ever i use many app

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 my pc get shutdown when ever i use many applications at one time and the light of monitor starts blinking

ash_perez01

To make bootable pen drive

Hello, Your given links are not working so can you let me know what should i do to make bootable pendrive for Win XP Your given links those are ...

ash_perez01

Blue screen

how can you fix blue screen if you cannot download - I have this on husband's gateway Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.22.7

closeup22
Results 26551 - 26600 out of a total of 33,784