The discussions

Toshiba computer--screen white

Hello, I went to turn my laptop back on, and the screen is now white/light gray. The screen is not broken or anything, so I'm confused why it all of...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Restore toshiba satellit a105

Solved

Hello, Can someone please help me??? i need to reset My Toshiba Satellite A105 laptop to its factory setting and i've tried to press F11 and it d...

netsa77

Not able to open d drive

Hello, am not able to open d drive is blocked with virus i just want to copy my all data from dat drive and even i tried to type del autorun.inf b...

nexus

Know about beeps in ur computer

Solved

Hello, tell me pals why we here 1 beep or more when we start pc..? -- Varun Chouhan

15 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
shailu

Mouse and keyboard

Hi all! I have a problem with my mouse and keyboard. At times, it will get blocked, both at the same time. Please help me...thks. Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Ibm thinkpad t40 will not come on.

Solved

Hello, I have an IBM Thinkpad T40 that will not come on...the battery is charged all lights are on and fam hums when booting but screen is bl...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
georginho

Memory upgrade

Hello,i want to upgrade my memory on pc but i do not know model,my teacher told me i need also to use same frequency the stiker on slot is noit reable...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Screen flashes white for a split second

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1520 and when i turn my laptop on about 2-3 seconds later it flashes white, then goes blank again, i have repla...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
mslater

My cd burner will not burn cds

Hello, I used to be able to burn Cds with no problem but now I have tried 5 different burning programs and 5 different brands of cds and always get er...

Gervarod

Laptop will not boot and has lines on screen

Hello, I think my laptop problem may be quite serious, so I would be glad to read what anyone has to say. I'm just hoping to make the right decis...

ReasonTakesMe

Dell inspiron 1564

Hello sir, i buy dell inspiron 1564 but no activate the webcam driver then how can i use my webcam laugh? pls can u help me.......

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Mobile gear pc camera compatibility

Hello, I have just down loaded Mobile Gear PC Camera installation. My web cam does not seem compatable with SKYPE can you help please. Regards...

suff954

Compaq laptop beep sound

Solved

Hello Sir, I have compaq laptop and operting system I used Windows XP nowdays before starting my laptop it's give beep sound how to remove and what...

Gervarod

Dell inspiron 1545 shuts down heat

Hello, i have dell inspiron 1545 which starts only under the a.c @23degree c, once it is shut down and then after few hours it stops working to...

suff954

Format pendrive fat32

Hello, i cannot format my pendrive.and only fat32 is available.at the end of the format the page says that windows cannot format the drive.pls HEL...

jack4rall

Can't format my pendrive

Solved

Hello, i got a 40 gb pendrive. i formatted it many times before, but this time when i start formatting a message come on my screen that ur media i...

robin

Dvd rom problem

Hello, pls help me my external dvd rom wont detect videos. thanks Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

suff954

Lap top power on modes?

Hello, my lap top power bottom is not working well. I was thinking of a substitution for power on buttom like that in PC, for example switching on...

suff954

Disabling the mouse pad

Solved

Hello, How do I disable the mouse pad on teh Dell Latitude E5500?

dOrJe

Screen gose blank

screen gose blank on start up....i had 2 disconnext the power from the laptop n wait for couple of hours then its back to nomal..but it still dose th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
kristain

Need to upload pics from 4gb sandisk card!

Hello, I have taken pictures using a 4 GB San Disk Memory Card, but every time I try to upload the images using a Dell desktop, or try to upload th...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
Dora

Connect kodack easy share to pc

Solved

Hello, I have such a simple question and I hope someone can help me. You know the disk that you insert into the camera. Well once done and you w...

Ambucias

Monitor not displaying

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 AFTER MY MOTHERBOARD CAME FROM SERVICE CENTER,I JUST PLACED EVERYTING BACK AND WHEN I STARTEDPC PC STARTED...

jack4rall

Recover

Solved

Hello, Can somenone help me to creatre my hp recovery cd as i was told from the salesman that i need to create it and its not supplied with the la...

suff954

How to open device manager

Solved

Hello friends, im new to pc world,just wanted to know how to see device manager and access it on computer and laptop,are they same or different. ...

suff954

Set hdmi to default sound, still no audio.

Hi Everyone, I bought a HDMI cable yesterday and hooked up my tv and laptop last night. After trawling the internet for the guts of 2 hours, I stil...

suff954

I can't format my laptop

Solved

Hello, I have Windows vista home basic, I wanted to format my laptop but after the press any key to boot from cd,it load some windows files and ...

suff954

Seagate cannot detect hdd

Hello, I have a Segate External Sata Hard Disk of 500 GB. It was working fine but one day my PC cannot detect it. I have many important files the...

suff954

Wlan cofiguration problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0sir plz reply me up,whether midel no. lx infiniti powerlite 9100tr contains wlan hardware or not....

suff954

Power saving mode

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, it keeps entering in safe mode and i am not even able to exit the power saving mode. Please get me out of ...

suff954

Laptop connection

Hello, I have successfully connected my laptop to my TV but still there is no sound at all from it. Tell me what I should do. Thnx. Configurati...

suff954

External harddrive change drive letter

Hello, I have an external hard drive and I am unable to change its drive letter. Please tell me how i can get it reassigned. Thsnk. Con...

jack4rall

Problem reading nikkon camera memory card

Hello, My nikkon camera do not recognize the memory card. I've tried every possible tricks but no way found plz help! Configuration: Windo...

suff954

Overheating of laptop

Hello, sir the problem of overheating pesists when i bought my laptop(compac cq40).whenever i charge my pc,it gives overheating noise and when i touch...

closeup22

Hdmi laptop to tv

Hello, please can you help,i have great picture but sound only on laptop. i use hdmi cable Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

drgremohack

Laptop key problem1

Hello, jklm op come as 1230 6*. Someone suggested to press the Numlock key. I cant find "Numlock" that I can release. Please help!!! The OS is Wi...

drgremohack

Brother mfc 7840w fax

Hello, Is there a file that saved a copy of the actual faxes sent rather then just a list of the fax numbers sent to? Configuration: Window...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
Jimi

1 long beep and two short ones

Solved

Hello, Whenever I try to start my computer, I get one long beep and two short ones, the monitor also wont turn on. Whats's the deal?????

mancy

High definition sound

Solved

Hello, just bought one new brand pc integrated with high definition audio but when i play a game my speakers crackles to the sound of an explosion in...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
palash

Camera problem with advent roma 1000

Solved

Hello, I got bought an Advent Roma 1000 laptop for christmas and the camera on it worked fine but now, it says my 30 day trial has ended and will not...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
blessings

Pen drive not working

Hello, my pendrive does not show up in my computer......when i put it in usb port nothing happens

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
xploreraj

I m not able to formate memory card

Hello, i m also not able to formate my m.card...actualy i simply copy & paste any thing in my phone,,it shows all done,,but when i check it in my ...

suff954

Exthdd reader damaged

Hello, i got a sumsung External Hdd, it fall and the reader damaged, what can i do. plz help... Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

suff954

Hp pavillion dv6700 no usb device

Hello, I have an HP pavillion dv6700 laptop , it was formated once, but now it doesn't want to recognise usb devices please help... C...

suff954

Network adaptor

Hello, i am having trouble turning on my network adaptor. i have an amilo 1718 ( fujitsu siemens) everything is working correctly but when i try to ...

suff954

Help me to instal mi-37h camera

Hello, i want to ask how to install this kind of camera> thanks! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Web cam driver oddyssey

Hello, i hve lost cd web cam driver oddyssey pls search web cam driver hoiw to Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Dell inspiron is not starting

Hello, My dell inspiron laptop is getting stopped suddenly,if it is not in use, and is not starting for several hours. Please help me. Configur...

suff954

No sound from my laoptop speakers?

Hello, My name is Adrian from Kiunga, Papua New Guinea. I am having a problem with sound. The Realtek sound driver is installed. When I play music...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Black screen on boot

Hello, Dear sir / Madam i have face a big problem, when i turn on my pc then my cpu is runnig and botting screen is came my monitor, the when w...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
biru
Results 23051 - 23100 out of a total of 33,782