The discussions

Getting back bytes on a usb drive

Hey there, I've been using a Cruzer Micro 1gig USB for my data transferring needs, but a while ago it screwed up, and I lost a lot of files. Thankfull...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
SlyAardvark

My pc won't start

Hello, I just bought a new computer here are specs: Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 AM2+ motherboard (PCI-E2.0, AMD 770 chipset, Phenom II) ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Razor

Help! my laptop is just a black screen

Hello, So i have another of the notoriously great hps...its an hp dv2000 series. I power it up and nothing...the blue leds light up and the hdd buzze...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
redsox531

Problem with pen drive

Hello,i have problem with pendrive .when i inserted pen drive in disk and give command to open it reply on computer "please insert disk into drive .w...

diginum

Problem with removable drive

Hello, when the pen drive is inserted the data cannot be accessed. it says there is no disk in drive (I). But the icon on the panel says safely rem...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
pkrawat

Pendrive

Hello,i have a 4gb transcend pen drive and before everything was alright but now it is not detecting it when i plug it in and i dont know what to do p...

nowcomeme

Sound

Hello, hi guys. when i switch on my computer the startup sound is not coming or when i log off.but the speakers r working properly and when i play so...

duts63

Pc to tv

Hello, connected pc to tv. sound ok. only video is the windows wallpaper (desktop/background). how do i see the video running on my comp. thank...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
Aranga

Transfering pics to dell desktop...help!

Hello, i am trying to transfer my pics to my desktop. my camera is a sony cybershot with a 1gb sony pro duo memory card. my desktop is a dell optiple...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Hp help

Hello, i have the hp office jet d135 an when i tried to install it useing a down loaded software/driver from a hp site i got error msg "rpc server no...

xpcman

Dead bios

Hello, Need some help I currently have a m6319 gateway laptop a refurb..The thing is it is still under warrenty but i am just getting the run around ...

testing

Display

Solved

Hello, When I first start-up my Toshiba laptop, it stays very dark. I can barely see my password page so I know it is booting. First I restarted sev...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
poseyanne

Computer won't boot

Hello, I Was reading the other posts and I have a similar problem, last night I tried to turn on my pc and it started up but then a little red ligh...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
ks59803

Innovative technology "it" mp3 player su

Hello, I purchased my wife a Innovative Technology "IT" MP3 Player from Sharper Image at Christmas time as a stocking stuffer. it was set aside and n...

cheryl

Monitor display nothing

The Computer is not booting,the systems seem working but the Monitor is showing nothing. I have change the memory with a new one and it is start wo...

vishnu

Unresponsive external wd 80gb hard drive

Hello, I currently have a 1 year old 80gb Western Digital External Hard Drive. However, when I tried to plug it into my computer this morning, the li...

hatch

Bipping sound

Hello, so there is a bipping sound with my pc and cant identify what it is exactly ? any idea of what should i do ?

Rahul

Wrong cpu frequency

Hey there, I have my cpu running very strangely at 500mhz. I have a core 2 duo e4500 supossed to run at 2.20ghz but then why at only 500mhz? I have t...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
joshm

3+1 beeps sound when i attempt to turn on my

Hello, my Dell laptop Inspiron 5000 has been beeping 3+1 times and turning off!. Immediately after I try to turn it on, the beeps come, it shuts off,...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Mp3

Hello, i have a mp3 device of i-ball....it was fallen and now it is giving file format error...and same as not opening the music icon ....but o...

pragati

Webcam

Hello, sorry, you have no video capture hardware! if somebody knows what is this error message please answer! thanks sorry, you have no video capt...

tinoguit

I switched on my computer, nothing happened

Hi, Couples of days ago I switched on my computer but nothing happened! No lights, beeps and the fan also was not making any noise either! I can&ap...

ks59803

No display in the pc

Hello, i have a p-4 system my system was working properly now if i on the system it is running but no display i removed the ram and then on the syste...

travelmate1

No display on start

Hello, i was working with my computer with a cardreader in one of the USB ports. When i removed the cardreader the computer hanged and i have to pr...

powerpen

Print spooler

Hello, my n ame is rick every time i go to use printer i get print spooler service is not running can you help thank you

ekor

My pandrive is not formate

Hello, after inserting the 2gb moser baer usb when i try to open or format comp. shows an error saying "please insert a disk in the drive j or i "....

rimple

No sound at all no speaker showing at bottom

Hello, I've installed software to a USB cable for my cellphone. I also purchased a printer. I already had a printer hooked up to my system, ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
Marquesl

How to wipe my computer

Hello, im not sure if this is the right forum but ill try ayway. i am tryin to restore my computer ( dell inspiron 6400 , on vista) back to factor...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
aquarelle

Mp3 and avi files not working

Hello, I have a very strange problem. I copied 3 files(mp3, avi and wmv files) into my USB stick from PC. They were working in my PC. After they w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2009 by
rex

External hard drive problem

Hello, i got 3 external har drive 750 ,500,500 i still have 80g 0r 100 g emty but i can't move file large that 4 g it say is too large is somebody kn...

Dette04

Problem with my pen drive

Hello, Sir I m having one problem with my pen drive, need suggestion plz help me what can i do regarding this problem. Problem is that My pen dri...

lestuce

How 2 download from laptop 2 ext. hard drive?

Hello, I'm a computer illiterate. My friend set up a seagate external hard drive for me. He transferred all my files and told me to continue transf...

cm420

Having trouble with wd hdd

Hello, The WD my book 320g usb hard drive that i have has quit working. Is there anyway i can get that data off that drive and onto another?

psu650

Problem with my pendrive

Hello, i have a problem with my 4Gb trancend pendrive that when i try to open my pendrive it shows a msg that u want to format it and when i t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop keyboard problems

Hello, The 1,Q,A,Z and caps lock keys on my brand new (less than 1 month old) G60-100EM HP laptop sometimes stop working. Operation can often be rest...

xpcman

I am 14

Hello, I am having the same problems as some of the peeps on here in that my computer only has the fan working when I turn on, this has been happenin...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Unable to burn/rip cd's hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, Hi I'm needing some help. I recently recieved an HP Pavilion dv2000. I'm having trouble burning/ripping my cd's. It has a Samsung HM160JI ATA ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2009 by
decemberluv46

Cd - rom dvd not properly able to reinstall

Hello, My CD - ROM DVD RW stopped working suddenly I uninstalled and reboot and I still have same problem. I get an error message saying : error oc...

Tonewyork

Upgradation

Hello, i have pentium III 866 MHz cpu + 810e motherboard + 256 mb ram. Win xp 2. i want to speed up my pc proformance how is it possible like oper...

leah

Display

Hello, My Computer starts up, power supply fan works, CPU fan works. Lights light up, Drive sounds as if working,there's no Boot sounds to start .....

homerclones

Help me take a pic with the web cam please

Hello, can some one please teel me how to take a pic with the web cam

notebookpc

Bluetooth

Hello, how can connect my computer to mobile bluetooth. how can sent my data to mobile through bluetooth

srs

Need help, powering on issues

Hello, When i plug in the power cable to the computer. a green light comes on (most of the time) but when i go to press the on/off button the LED fla...

fayalit

Re-boot loop

Hello, I am running Windows XP Service Pack 3. All of a sudden now when I do a normal Shut Down it goes through the shut-down routine (logging out; ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
FCawthon

Web cam

Hello,pls could u tel me how to get round my probblem becuse ive lost my disk to the web cam i have and it wont install

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
diginum

My lan card

Hello, I have a dell Vostro 500 and the modem card just stopped working and i have tried driving it wiith a certified dell conexant driver from the de...

leane4

Lost

Hello, hi ,I lost my cd for the logitech computer camera p/n:861095-0020 s/N:LZA24953019 RATING:5V M/N:V-UT16 PLEASE HELP ME TO DOWNLOAD MY CAME...

adslpro1

Problem with pc startup

Hello, I have 850 MD MotherBoard with 1.6GHZ Processor, since 2 months my PC wasnt touched as i had to replace my HDD then i Cleaned the Hardware C...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2009 by
yahska_akshay

Connection of sata 160 gb hard disc drive

Hello, Hiiii my hard disk is sata 160 GB, Mother Board is AMD Athlon , my question is can we connect sata hard disk to my mother board, here...

bm3754

2nd sata hard drive not recognized in device

Hello, having just put a 2nd SATA hard drive inside my computer, when i go device manager , it does not show up in there , have checked all the c...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
none
Results 32851 - 32900 out of a total of 33,782