The discussions

Vga to hdmi no signal.

Closed

Hello, i have toshiba, and i am trying to connect my toshiba to lg 47l-g20 tv (lcd) trough to VGA to HDMI but it keeps saying NO SIGNAL. i tried to...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

External hard drive trouble

Hello, i have 2 external hard drives that work fine on one of my laptops but i try to use them on my other and it comes up as normal shows my hard dri...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hard disk

Hello, Mycomputer external hard drive. I have a lot of pictures on it of my family. I went to use it today and nothing. It showed up in my co...

xpcman

No beep,no fan, no display

hi huys! need ur help Hir! NO beep,no fan, no display. motherdoard LED is ok(green Light) one of the two front panel light is blinking. already done r...

xpcman

Reboot and select proper boot device

Hello, I had a problem about "No Signal" on monitor... I cleaned the RAM and it works fine after... While the Windows is loading i'm tryin...

xpcman

Display problem

Hello, my dell laptop screen becomes black when i watch movies in online and immediately it becomes bright.and i get a notification that display...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2011 by
Anonymous User

Function keys

Closed

Hello, I was wondering how you could disable the function key because it's really annoying how random stuff pop up in the screen out of the blue whe...

pcsces

Screen problem led lcd

Hello, I have purchased an acer aspire 5542 15.6" HD LED LCD Laptop 1 year ago. Now a colour strip is coming on the screen. Some times half of th...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

Sound problem

Hello, I have just installed win 7. I have a problem with my headphones and speaker. My speakers are working only if i connect my headphones, and...

kaka

Laptop is turned off when power cable is off

Hello, Sir my laptop is being turned off suddenly i was playing game & later on when i plugged in the power cable & press the power button it get ...

kailashlale

My external hd can't be detected..

Hello, i really need your help.. my external HD can't be detected when i plugged it into my laptop.. there are many precious photo of mine and m...

Anonymous User

Acer zg5 problem with loading windows.

Hello, When i turn on my acer, it brings me to a screen that says "we apologize for this inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully". It t...

Anonymous User

Pendrive is not working..........

Hello, Got a hp pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it says inse...

Anonymous User

Broken laptop display/make external default

Closed

Hello, broken laptop monitor cannot switch to external monitor through bios or keyhit so I rebooted the laptop with monitor connected and closed the...

pcsces

My acer aspire 5517 will not boot up

Hello, my acer aspire 5517 laptop will not boot up but the power light comes on and the fan and hard drive and cd drive start as well the screen f...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
liljay

Motherboard

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0.2 sir, i have a motherboard & graphics card but my motherboard has no display so i get display...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

Dvd burning and playing

Hello, im burning films onto quality discs maxell, memorex, they play great on my dvd player (toshiba) but not on my brothers ,sisters ,daughters o...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2011 by
adam0718

My hp laptop will not start

Closed

Hello, I have an hp pavillion laptop. I was using it one day, then all of a sudden it shut off. I tryed to turn it back on, all the lights came on f...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

No sound

Hello, so my computer is really slow and a scan shows that I have like 19 outdated drivers. . . what's the easiest way to update my drivers and ho...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop

Solved

Hello I am getting a blank screen when my laptop switches on...it then stays on for only 15 seconds and then switches itself off it continues to do...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
Graeme

Changed ram frequency now pc refuses to work.

Hello, all I am a newbie when it come to bios. I have a Q6600 2.4G processor on an Intel D975xbx motherboard. I was messing around in the bios yesterd...

Anonymous User

Thinkpad laptop

Closed

Hello, My ThinkPad laptop (with XP Windows) screen suddenly turned black, but if looking closely you can still barely see what is on the screen. B...

pcsces

Pc not starting

Closed

Hello, Last nyt i turned off my pc working fine but when hn morning i started it, it fails to start. There is no display on monitor and a continuo...

pcsces

Need help huys! ^_^

hi huys! need ur help Hir! NO beep,no fan, no display. motherdoard LED is ok(green Light) one of the two front panel light is blinking. already done r...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2011 by
cutterpillow

Compaq c700 startup issue

Closed

i have a compaq presario c700 notebook which is quite old..... when i press the power button the led lights turns on..i can here the fans spinning so...

pcsces

I cant pess a letter u on my laptop

Closed

Hello, i have a problem idk what happen to my laptop bt i cant press a certain letter. i cant press the letter U on my laptop /got that letter on...

pcsces

New mainboard installed

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased and installed an ASrock G31M-S R2.0 with an Intel Dual core E5200. The mainboard uses DDRII which is compatible ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
kieferschild

Laptop

hello My name is Tareq I have a problem in my Laptop, When I power turn power comes but Display not working. some time I shake it & it's display ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
tareq

Computer playing a music but no sound

the sound driver was correct and updated. it was running on my computer but still no sound was heard in my computer. please, allow me to do this job ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
Shaukat

Thermal nuclear yikes

Closed

Hello, my wife's desktop had a thermal warning message when she tried to turn it on the other day, then it kind of died she said...i replaced the powe...

pcsces

My screen turns black after i login

Closed

Okay, so I have Windows 7 and everytime I type in my password then login, my desktop shows for like 1 second then flahses and turns black. I can open ...

pcsces

Graphic card problem with angry bird

Hello, hi expert My problem is My motherboard name Intel DG41RQ. It's have built in graphics 1024mb. When i run angry bird it's show me ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2011 by
mileeballweg

Certain cd's dont get recognized

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 Am using an ACER Aspire 4736 laptop. Yesterday i was trying to install a game. When ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2011 by
mileeballweg

Acer

Hello, I have a aspire one acer D255E the keyboard in stuck in numeric mode. It will not type letters just numbers on the letter keys. What should...

Anonymous User

8gb ram and 64bit os not showing up

Solved

Hello, i recently got a toshiba satellite pro laptop, and its got 8gb ram and can use 64 bit OS however,when i look at systems settings on my win...

Anonymous User

Toshiba satelite l300d black screen

Hello, My Toshiba will not start up.. when I push the power button the power comes on, CD/DVD drive sounds and can hear the fan running but the sc...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2011 by
max_512

Okay, my gateway nv53a laptop will not boot.

Hello everyone, I understand since it is near a holiday that it might take a while to receive an answer, nevertheless any answer is greatly appreciate...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Acer laptop bootup problem

Hello, I need advice on my acer problem, you see when on battery only the laptop boots up fine but when I plug in the PSU, it turns on but wont bo...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

Blue dum errror

Hello, plz solutions of blue dum error. Bhupender sigh

bluenose

Why does my computer shut down?

Hello, Why does my computer shut down everytime i turn on my cam? Please help.

bluenose

Black screen appears when i turned my laptop

Hi, I have a hp pavilion dv4 series laptop. Recently i am facing a problem with it.When i turn on my laptop a black screen appears. For this i used th...

bluenose

Itouch 4th generation screen is white

Closed

Hello, My itouch 4 generation screen is white . & NO its not the white screen of death . last night i got a notification , & my screen was fine , t...

Ambucias

No display on screen

Hello, my laptop is toshiba satellte L305D,my laptop is on but there's no display on screen.i tried the suggestions about pressing it for 30-60 se...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2011 by
rhobe

I have a problem in dell n5110 bluetooth

Closed

My laptop Bluetooth is giving error 43 any help in this regard. A triangular yellow sign appears in the device manager on bluetooth it says the error...

pcsces

How to make web cam work

Hello, can any one show me how to make my web cam work .i've aspire 5742z thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

pcsces

Pavilion dv4

Hello, My keyboard laptop pavilion dv4 not working like original that's laptop,please help me to make fix Configuration: iPad / Safari 6533.1...

pcsces

How to reinstall audio hard drive w/o cd?

Hello, okay i dont know where my audio drive is at or even in what folder and i cannot even hear any sound pl shelppp i think i need to renis...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

1gb micro sd card needs to format

Solved

Hello, I just bought a micro SD card with a USB attachment and when I put it into my new laptop with windows 7 it says it needs to format when I let...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Ipod nano 4th generation white screen help!!!

Hello, some guy wrote that to fix the white screen of death u do this.... Hey I just learned how to fix the white screen of death all you do is...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
bluenose

Computer lights on-but no boot

Hi Guys, The computer was working very fine and i was working in the program which need lot of memory.In between the monitor blinked and system we...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2011 by
Hari
Results 19701 - 19750 out of a total of 33,785