The discussions

Will start up to the point of a black screen

Closed

Hello, computer will start up to the point of black screen with options safe mode, safe mode with networking, safe mode with prompt, normally, and las...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
aquarelle

Computer keep log off when log in

Closed

hello, hi there, i have a problem for my laptop-sony vaio, windows 7. i'm not sure why it becoming like this. i log in then there will appear comma...

aquarelle

Facing problem with my pc

Closed

i was playing assassin's creed in my pc ... bt all of a sudden it hangs ... then i restarted the pc .. pc light was signaling that it was on ..monitor...

aquarelle

External monitor broken laptop during boot

Closed

There is a similar thread (for some reason on webmastering forum): https://ccm.net/forum/affich-81726-external-monitor-to-broken-laptop-screen Ess...

9 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
Warez

How to recover pics that i stored on external

Solved

Hello, I stored my family pucs on external drive but then by mistake i deleted all of them. Accidently i deleted them from recycle bin too. is the...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
Ambucias

External monitor reading "no signal"

Hi, so i have an older IBM thinkpad R60. I just updated and installed windows 7 but when i connect to my external monitor (acer) i keep getting "no s...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
MRaine

Monitor

Hello, My monitor won't light up , but the little yellow light stays on , Thank you . Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Keyboard instead of letters number appears

Hello, hello im frederick del rosario half of my keyboard is not functioning correctly.. instead of letters,numbers appears..please help me..

xpcman

Hard drive problem

Closed

Hello, my hard drive have some problem bios has been detcted my hard drive(160 gb using western digial) but during in winows xp instalation time t...

aquarelle

Toshiba satellite l300: integrated webcam

Solved

Hi...When I first bought my laptop, the webcam tab would appear at the top of the screen automatically, if I scrolled there. But after having sent my ...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
vicky

Keyboard problem

Hello, When i am pressing @ then it prints " symbol. I am using Dell Inspiron 1464 14-R Please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535....

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
Raj

Micro sd card shows nothing

Hello, Ok, so I used my microSD card today (I use it to store anime)which worked perfectly for like 4 months , put some new files in and when I p...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
stigab

Problem with computer

Had this problem for a while now and its really starting to frustrate. Whenever i try to open a file such a firefox or itunes, it always says 'choose ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
Inkey

Monitor says no input signal need help!

Hello, My old graphics card I'm pretty sure died on me because it said No Input signal and when I turned on the computer The light turns on and I op...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Hardware

Hello, i am using dell laptop.recently my laptop was repair.it shows BOOTMGR is missing.i dont know,how to solve this problem?so please give g...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Processor

Hello, sir can core 2 duo processor support 3gb ram Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
bluenose

After cleaning the computer didn't boot

Hello, After Cleaning the Computer didn't boot , I cleaned after removing every devices inside the casing and fix it again, now the PC is not boot...

bluenose

Shift key causes monitor to lose signal

Hello, Recently, my keyboard is acting weirdly. When I type 't' it shows 'tf' same goes for other keys with the same kind of error. and the backspac...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
LRT

No sound

Hello, ok so i had everything working then i cleaned my computer out so had to reinstall everything i can get my video pics like on you tube but no ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
Anonymous User

Winrscmde

Hello, i constantly get this error code "winrscmde needs to close" how can i fix this? and please in detailed simple directions THANK YOU Con...

Anonymous User

No beep at start up of computer

Hello, I have a problem that when I start the pc there is no beep and the monitor wont open. all fans are working but nothing comes on the screen. ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
Malteser

Dell dimensions not recognizing new 320 hd

Hello, I recently installed a brand new 320g Hard drive, but my pc is saying I still only have a 50g HD in it and now it's telling me my disk space i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

I want to connect my mobile cam as pc webcam

Closed

Hello, I have nokia 3500c mobile phone by using this phone I want to connect to my pc as webcam...please help me if their is any processor i...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2012 by
princekaleel

Dead frontier frnp513 laptop

Hello, i have frontier frnp513 laptop just bought but it suddenly didnt show any display. i tried the process of pressing power button for about 60...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2012 by
Bionik

Webcam driver

Hello, hello sir i need dell inspiron 1564 corei3 webcam driver. please help me.. regards

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Hp dc6815nr

Closed

Hello, the computer will not boot, unless I remove the power cord, battery and CMOS battery for at least 5 minutes. Then it will boot to Windows...

pcsces

Trouble shooting in audit

Hello, I have sound card with m audio package while changing operating system from windows 7 to windows xp, the sound is not working please give t...

pcsces

Technodoofus..how to play dvd-rw on laptop

Hello, Huge apologies for being ignorant but I recently had my 30th birthday where my dad sang some of my favourite songs and a friend recorded ...

xpcman

Pendrive files not visible

Hello, sir i tried your methods they work normally one time ,, after 2hrs i have same problem again i have kingston 32 gb pendrive ,, it shows only...

xpcman

Help me pls

Hello, what is the possible problem when my laptop HP mini no display? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7

xpcman

Re: sd 4gb card and hp photosmart 318 camera

Hello, Any advice please as bit of novice. Just want to take some pix to put items on Ebay. I have HP Photosmart 318 camera. Bought a SD 4gb ca...

xpcman

Pc problem because of the electricity...

Solved

Hello, My PC wont start Electricity went off and when I turned it on, it only shows she message: Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to restart your computer. ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
Valentina

My volume won't work

Hello, I have a Dell pc it says Dimension E521 on it and it has a built in speaker on the screen which usually has a blue light when you turn it on, n...

Bionik

Keyboard buttons of compaq42

Hello, please give the basic knowledge of keyboard buttons of compaqCQ42 laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.7

xpcman

Computer on but displays "black blank screen"

Hi good evening. Please help me fix this up. Problem: The pc here starts on. Fans spin, dvd & cd r0m lights which indicates a power, and mother ...

xpcman

Unable to boot windows

hello0o0 kindly help me out em in a big problem when i start my computer this error comes check your hard drive make it is propersyl configured and ...

Bionik

No power dead unit

Hello, Pls. help to solve my problem with my acer one ZG5. The problem of my netbook does'nt continue to boot up the the OS and suddenly the after a...

xpcman

Hp mini boots, screen lit white,no image

Closed

Hello, I took my HP Mini apart to install a new fan that was clunking. When I turn on now, everything is working but nothing but a lit white screen, I...

Bionik

Black screen confusing message help,,,,

each time i turn on my laptop i get a black screen with a window displaying message.c:\windows\system32\logonUI.exe then the ntvdm cpu has encountered...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Samsung hdd m2 portable 3.0 usb problem

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with my Samsung M2 portable 3.0 usb its because of the Recycler files moves. The HDD wonr appear at My Computer. Last...

Bionik

Play station 3 plugin

Closed

Hello, everytime i try to play a game online on my ps3 it keeps asking do i want to run plugin...whether i click yes or no makes no difference becau...

Bionik

Hdd not accesible

Solved

Hello, I'm having a problem with my external HDD. It's an ~600 GB WD with 2 partitions. The problem is in the second one: I cannot access it whe...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Pavilion tx1126a not work

Hello, My HP Pavilion laptop tx1126ea not work. When I press on, all LEDs light up and stay lit, but the screen remains black. It does nothing more. ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Monitor not working, new power unit.

Okay. So I recently received a brand new power unit. Right out of the box. I went and replaced everything, followed instructions to a t(twice). I plug...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
eugine

Too long to response when waking up a laptop

Hello, When my laptop is sleeping I pressed a button from the keyboard but its taking too long to wake up. Please help! Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
eugine

Laptop screen becomes black

Closed

Hello, sir,i was using compaq laptop having windows7 as o.s .my system slowered down ,so i wanted to boot my laptop...but booting process could not ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Webcam drivers for hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, will be very grateful if I get webcam drivers for my hp pavilion dv2000 laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 9.0.1

pcsces

My computer will start booting up but no load

Closed

Hello, when computer starts it loads up the window icon with the 4 squares and then stops will sit not moving for at least 20 minutes or more. Wh...

pcsces

Downloaded driver crashed acer laptop

Hello, I have a Verbatim mobile hard drive which I've been using with my MacBook Pro, as it doesn't show up on my husbands Acer laptop I download...

xpcman

Laptop on tv?

Hello, Hi, where can I buy a VGA to RCA cable?? Thanks! Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2012 by
Vispoceae
Results 19351 - 19400 out of a total of 33,786