The discussions

External hard disk no longer detected on windows 7

Dear all, I'm new here. My name is Greg. Thanks for reading. I have used the search function but could not find the exact answer to my problem. ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 May 2014 by
Pineteam

Sony vaio laptop restore to factory settings

Hello, Alt+10 is not working in mine is there another way Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
rafaello

Laptop crash

I was installing a Windows 8 on my laptop (Dell Inspirion N5050) when it suddenly turned off. When i try to restart the laptop it keeps loading the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
darkmonster32

Restoring gateway labtop to factory setting

I have a Gateway Labtop NV55S02u would like to restore to factory setting has a lot of spyware and it's very slow. Please help

Ambucias

All my browser web page is not available

I have a Sony Vaio E Series and when I woke up I open my laptop then try to open a browser and it worked but all of my browser is saying "Web Page is ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Inspiron tries but willnot startup. also loud beeping after seve

Closed

Inspiron laptop

2011N2

My samsung rv510 won't work

a while ago I dropped my laptop. when I try to turn it on, the power led comes on and the charging leds works but the hdd led doesnt turn on and the s...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
Audren21

I need vga drivers which support win 7, 32 bit p5sd2-vm

I need vga drivers which support win 7, 32 bit P5SD2-VM

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
Audren21

I want to know about a earphone

According to the configuration of a earphone given below how i will know how much bass it has Sensitivity........ 112dB/mW Power Handling Capa...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
kieferschild

Not booting

I shut down the laptop asus.bit seems that laptop was not shut down. I closed the sreen while lights were still on. Now when I switch it on scrren is ...

kieferschild

Monitor displays no signal

I'm having trouble with my computer,.when i turned on the computer it goes fine but after 10-20 of using it the monitor goes black and it says vga no ...

xpcman

My computer off automatically

please help me out.My computer off automatically when i start such program or anything then computer becomes slow and its temperature at 95 De...

xpcman

Laptop problems keyboard shortcut for typing

Please help. My keyboard is giving me some problems. When you want to type '@', its usually shift+2 which will then give you it. But when i do that...

xpcman

Pendrive not detected

Hello, i ca:not decect pendrive in my computer...i unistal and restart but not sloved Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 12.0

Ambucias

Convert english keyboard to international

Hello, A friend of mine bought a Lenovo Laptop recently, he is trying to add the "English US International language" to the languages options, b...

Ambucias

Hp laptop cursor invisible

Hello, please i just finished installing windows 8, and then when it boot to start menu, behold the mouse is not working again, no cursor on the scre...

10 replies Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
Brainy100

Stuck in command setting...

Hey, Somehow my laptop keys (HP Envy) are stuck in the command setting. For example, "E" brings up the "My Computer" option, "R" brings up the "Run...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba sat pro c650-ez1524d laptop stopped working

Solved

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro C650 PSC2FU-00V005 that my grand daughter has used for years. Last weekend she returned from her other grand-parents h...

xpcman

Help with lcd screen on dell laptop? what to do? (with video)

Ok, so here's how the story goes. I've had this pc for several months now(its probably a few years old since a hospital gave to me after saying the ba...

xpcman

Screen turns on makes a beep and darkens up

when i turn on my dell inspiron 1525 laptop my screen turns on with the dell emblem. then it makes a beeping sound and goes black. once it is booted u...

xpcman

Laptop neither turn on nor gets charged

I have an Acer laptop and all of a sudden its not getting turned on, its neither getting charged. It was working fine the previous night and all of a...

xpcman

Getting restarted again and again

My machine is getting restarted again and again and I am not able to work at all. Even before loading desktop it is sometimes shutting down. Today thi...

xpcman

Keyboard

Why is my keyboard not working

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2014 by
xpcman

Dell latitude

Hiya my dell comes up and loads but the screen is black. When I tilt it flat I can see my desktop and all my icons but its too dark to work on. I've t...

xpcman

How do i enable audio through my hdmi cable ?

Solved/Closed

HDMI, or high definition multimedia interface, is technology that supports an uncompressed digital audio and video interface. It delivers a clear, all...

ac3mark

About graphic card

Solved

Hello, i have hp g42-456tu note book with intel hd 1 gb graphic card .just i want to know that i can watch 3d movies by using 3d support projector .

kieferschild

Toshiba satellite laptop won't boot up.

It's a Toshiba Satellite L500-19X Laptop was working absolutely fine, then I left the room. Upon returning, I found it with a black screen and it s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
ac3mark

Cpu run, but led don't blinking and display stay in black

When I power on my CPU, its run. I can hear fan running sound. But led do not blink and also display stay in black screen. Sometimes display appear s...

xpcman

Drivers does the hp laser 1100 support win 7 and win 8.1?

Does the hp laser 1100 support win 7 and win 8.1? if it does where i can find the drivers? Thanks a lot ...

xpcman

Scaner wont work on laptop

I have a canoscanlide20/lide30 it was working fine on my windows xp but I installed it on my windows 7 and it wont work it says it needs windows me r ...

xpcman

Hdd password inspiron 6000

Solved

Hello, Need HDD Password for Dell Inspiron 6000 I got bios pwd from here hoping same can be done for hdd... HDD #: 389KCK47YEH-595B...

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
anon

Hard disk

I have a win7+ubuntu14.04 system, now cannot boot. hard disk(IDE) is not present.disk is not damaged. HELP TO OVERCOME.

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
pmohdkutty

Keyboard

I have a few keys on my Toshiba that have stopped working. Specifically, Z, ?/, and all 4 of the arrows I have a few keys on my Toshiba that have s...

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
saki1

Some keys not workig

Hello, I have Hp pavilion n230tx touch smart laptop. it keyboard some keys not working. what i can do?

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Start up problem

my dell optiplex gx 520 desktop pc after along time (8 months) when i start only showing the orange light on the start button there is no beep als...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
vasudev.govindan

Laptop screen broken want to connect to external monitor

Hi , I would like to know how can i connect my Hp laptop tp my external monitor. I am not able to see anything on the monitor. Do i need to log...

carminabigue

Pairing dell inspiron with apple wireless keyboard

My Dell Inspiron is approximately four years old and the keyboard doesn't work well. I have an Apple Wireless key board but I don't know how to pair t...

carminabigue

Screen problem

when i start my laptop it is showing white screen after adjusting screen it will become normal can u give me solution .

carminabigue

Zotac nvidia gt630 2gb ddr3 graphics card ...problem.

HI, Just bought a Zotac nvidia gt630 2gb ddr3 graphics card. earlier i was having a Asus nvidia 8400 gs 512 mb. Now when i switched the cards and boot...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
vivid070

Dual core processor(2.2 ghz). i want to upgrate to 3ghz.

I have a first generation dual core processor(2.2 GHz). I want to uprate it 3ghz. my motherboard is csonic combo.I need a solution that the processor ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
xpcman

My seagate freeagentgo external hdd doesn't recognize folders

Hi everyone, I have an issue with my Seagate Free Agent Go HDD. All of a sudden some of the folders (not all) lost their association with Windows...

4 replies Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
AdrianR

Sony vaio not able to boot properly

I have a sony vaio for less than a year. I checked it for normal disk repairs. Since than it shows the screen i.e. screen with VAIO written and dots m...

carminabigue

External hd not seeing mp3 and some jpegs

Solved

Hey there, So I Am a relatively computer illiterate user. And I have a major dilemma. I used to have a desktop PC that was replaced because it died...

4 replies Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
Grizzzly

Usb not recognizeed

I have a 8gig pendrive which is now showing usb not recognized i have tried unpluging the main power from the wall but still there no response.I also ...

carminabigue

Keyboard doesn't work properly!!!!

I have a vaio laptop, recently when I hold right shift button, keyboard types 7 and when I hold left shift it types h. if anyone can solve my problem,...

carminabigue

How to reset bios administrator password on dell latitude e6520

i'm trying reset the Bios Administrator Password of my dell atitude e6520 purchased on second hand. i have been trying all software way for resting ...

Ambucias

No power.

Hi there, I have a laptop LENOVO B460 it has no power even if im going to plug the charger to charge the battery. I dont know what to do i...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
darkguyver

Recover photos if deleted on camera,not pc??

Hello, can those photos be recovered? I deleted some photos on a camera and some on PC. I guess the ones that were on PC can be recovered,but what...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
KIttywu

Unable to startup pc

Unable to startup PC to windows operating system. Recently facing trouble with my desktop computer (acer aspire x1200) starting up. It all started ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Sony transcend pen drive not detecting

few pen drives like sony transcand are nt detecting in my laptop lenovo g580.when i insert pen drive it showing dialog box telling driver installation...

15 replies Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
Ambucias
Results 14501 - 14550 out of a total of 33,782