The discussions

Screen blacks out when laptop turns on

Solved

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario CQ62. When i started up my laptop, only the keyboard light up and the fan started spinning but nothing appeared on...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
Mike

Camera/printer chip adaptors

Hello, Hi I have a 3310 Photosmart All-in-one HP printer. I am shooting photos with an Olympus digital camera which has a Fujifilm M2 gb (really small...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Computer not reading my secon ide hard drive

Hello, I have a sata hard drive as primary drive on my computer, and i want to install my old IDE hard drive, as a slave to recover my document...

xpcman

Cannot hear sound in head phones.

Hello, Please tell me the settings to be made to hear sound in head phone in detail. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 9.0.1

Bionik

Problem installing new hardware device

Solved

Hello, I am using Windows XP Pro on my desktop. My computer has difficulty in installing new hardware. For instance, I just installed software (Daz...

20 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
warri

Flash memory size!

Closed

Hello Everyone, We know that we get flash drives in 128,256MB....2,4,8GB... so on. Consider a 4GB flash drive, you get available space as 3.72G...

pcsces

Hp g60 has black/dim screen

Hello, My HP G60 has a black screen when I turn it on. It's running fine, I can hear the fan and the power button is lit up and if I look reall...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Screen

Hello, My hp screen not working I leave the laptop for a night After that I opened The screen not working Led light Caps and num ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2012 by
Me5a

Cpu dont have signal

Closed

Hello, our computer on asphalt plant is working well until yesterday there is a power on the cpu but there is a message appear on the screen that...

pcsces

Control keys not typing letters,typing number

Hello, I have a Sony vaio laptop,windows7.Suddenly keyboards u,i,o,j,k,l,m, letters not typing,only I can type them togther pushing with Fn,wi...

Vispoceae

My gatewaynv52 laptop shut down and wont start up

Hello, My wife restarted her laptop and it will not start back up. It has no life at all. When I push the power button the blue light comes o...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
RandomUser

Pc shutdown after turning on by a minute

Solved/Closed

Hello, It does not get up any error messages and happens alot. It is the processor over heating for a reason. so it is not the cpu fan and i ad...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
hossam

Usb flash drive data corruption issue

Hello, I have used my USB flash drive for several years now without any problems, however, when I inserted my flash drive today it came up as 'Rem...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Computer powers on but does not boot

Hey guys, I've got a problem with my Dell desktop PC. Last week I have shifted my room. Before shifting PC I have checked it was working properly. Bu...

xpcman

Connect my laptop to the tv

Hello Arthur, I was looking for the same information. Could you help me with it. I want to connect my laptop to the TV through the Et...

xpcman

My desktop is white or black

Hello, my PC desktop after switcing quite often is black or white. I make refresh etc, and get the picture back, but next time it is white or black ag...

okdosoft

Display goes 'no signal' randomly

Hello, The display on my monitor goes off randomly even though the computer remains powered on. I have to hard restart the pc from the mains or lo...

Ambucias

Cd not coming out of writer

Closed

Hello, I have a sony dvd/cd writer, but due to some reasons i was not able to burn cds or dvds in it for 8 months. However i continued playing dis...

pcsces

His ati radeon 6770 hd installed = no boot

Closed

Hello, I recently got a new HIS 6770. When this card is installed (hardware wise) the computer won't boot. We got lights and fans, but no memory ...

pcsces

Kingston datatraveler 16gb

Solved

Hello, I recently bought a kingston datatraveler 16gb G3, but for some reason the files that dont want to open. I have format and scanned for viruss...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
ocy

Cant use my motion eye built in camera

Hello, i have sony vaio laptop and has a built in camera. my problem is i cant find the application for my motion eye. by the way my laptop was bein...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

External hdd detects but files not showing

Hello, Mine is a seagate Goflex 500GB HDD. Having problems from this morning after a removal of the disc without using safety removal tool. Now wh...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
aquarelle

Computer not turning on

Hello, once I turn off my computer it wont turn on until a few hours, the next day,or even in days. When ever I press the cpu power nothing would...

anjana03

How to formate my pendrive

Hello, i have moserbaer 4gb pendrive i cant formate it.plz do help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

pcsces

Laptop screen??

Hello, I replaced the screen on my daughters laptop which was VERY simple. Took like 5 minutes. Well battery needs charging and it will not charge...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
Bo

Switching hard drives

Solved

Hello, crispy phoenix here. I am not sure if the problem with my screen so i have an older compac but its really slow and doesnt like to obey. So i wa...

xpcman

Acer extensa 4420

Closed

Hello I've been having problems with my laptop as well but my laptop dosent even power up or boot mine turns on then right back on I know it ain't the...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
Warlock888

Reset to factory settings help!

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4656 with Vista installed on it. I've had it a while, and I'm trying to reset it to factory settings, but I ...

anjana03

My laptop on charching not charging

Hello, I everyOne plz suggest me,my laptop is not charging when charger is connect with laptop their is no problem of charger becz it working on a...

anjana03

Pc to lcd audio problem

Hello, im having a problem with my audio when ive connect my pc to my lcd tv via hdmi cable ive set the tv ask default device in SOUND but when ive ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
athiang

Black screen, white flashing underscort. halp

Hi guys, here's my problem. So yesterday I exited MW3 normally, turned off my computer and went to sleep. I wake up and turn on the computer, and to m...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
Eric

I can't get pci express to work on my mobo

Hello, I can't get the PCI-E X16 slot to work on my new/old 939 mobo. It's an old socket 939, but new, right out of the package. Might be pres...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Laptop can't boot

Hello, i have a laptop dell latitude 5500 if i press the power bottom the indicator light will show and stay for a while and off, the fan if not run...

xpcman

So im stuck on the black screen of death, pl

Hello, well im stuck on the balck screen of death. i have a compaq presario cq62. my screen is black, i have no curser. safe mode does not work, boo...

c-lo

Gateway 450sx4 laptop can't turn on

Hello, The last time I used this computer, it functioned fine. It has been unused for a few months and I tried to boot it up recently but with no su...

xpcman

System green light is power on

Hello, system green light & monitor is power on but no signal the monitor. please solved the problem

xpcman

Webcam dell inspiron 1564 i3

Hello, Can someone please post a link for where I can download webcam drivers for my Dell Inspiron 1564 i3

xpcman

Can not acces control some options in control

Hello, i formTED my computer with xp pack 3, but after formating i can not access almost all the options in contrl panel, what must i do. hHEL...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Anonymous User

Sony vaio not reading memory card

Closed

Hello, I have a sony vaio I just replaced the hard drive on it and now it wont read my memory card.. its not the card because I have tried it in other...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
ronaldo

Keyboard not working

Solved

Hello, i need help. my pc worked well last night, but today when i turn on my pc, keyboard doesn't work at all. i tried to restart several times. ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Lang

Help broken laptop..

Hello, my laptop at home wont work. When I press the power button it starts up then ask about starting windows normally and a few other options too...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion dv6000 laptop bios update eror

Hello, I am update bios in hp pavilion dv6000 laptop, bios flash update complet shodown laptop, but laptop swith press contineu beep soud...

xpcman

Format help please!!!

Hello, I put a new sata hdd in my acer laptop and tried to install windows xp, it didnt install correctly and now boots to a blue screen with erro...

xpcman

Inspiron e1705 certain keys not working on ke

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 laptop and certain keys not working on the keyboard. I am using Windows XP. When physically pressed, the chara...

xpcman

Inspiron e1505 wont fire up

Hello, My laptop simply wont fire up at all, i hit the power button and it comes on for a few seconds then goes off and nothing happens, it doesnt ...

xpcman

Machine turned off by dog during bios upgrade

Satellite L755, started bios upgrade, battery dead, so plugged it in, went to the kitchen, leaving the bios upgrade running. My dog apparently pulled...

xpcman

Samsung cd-rewritable install in hp pavilion

Hello, I have a Samsing Model SW-248 CD-rewritable that came from a Dell PC, can I install this unit in a HP Pavilion Model p6204y PC? The PC has a ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

My laptop is broken.

Hello, my name is Moji and I need your help. My laptop's screen is 3/4 black and I can see only a stripe of the left of the desktop. So tell me what's...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2012 by
jeet

Usb not showing up..help

Hello Everyone, I need some help. When I plug my USB drive into my computer it doesn't show up automatically and it doesn't show in my computer. ...

jeet

Dvd drive problem

Hello, My DVD drive is giving noise whenever i insert a DVD, it doesnot show any auto run but goes on with loud noise. I am very troubled. Can y...

jeet
Results 19401 - 19450 out of a total of 33,782