The discussions

Confused

Hello, I recently picked up a desktop from my old work place and have connected it to my LCD TV. Everything works fine I am able to access the ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall

My usb files seem to be hidden what should i

Hello, am sorry to tell u that the unswer didnt solve my problem because in the folder options it seems that the option show hidden files was ...

jack4rall

Bluescreen

Hello, sir my pc already installed windows 7 ultimate 1hr or 2hr working after any video open bluescreen and restart pls solution Configuration...

jack4rall

Dvd writer problem writing only cds wat do to

Hello, I HAVE LG DVD RW NOT READING DVDS BUT READING ALL CDS. VERYVERYLONG GAP ONCE THE DVD MAY BE READS. I HAVE CLEAN MY DUST IN MY CPU AND D...

jaggu

Acer problem

Hello, i installed win 7 on acer one series. now i have major problems, with my sound....please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

ash_perez01

Keyboard problems

Hello, after typing a short period my keyboard types the wrong letters, I have tried 3 different keyboards and all do the same thing. Windows ...

ash_perez01

I9 phone internet settings

Hello, Hi I got my i9 phone today but wont go on the net, I am with optus does it only comes up with sos calls only and I need settings for phone ...

dist.urbd

Laptop won't reboot

Hello, my computer won't restart it is saying bootmgr is missing the laptop is a toshiba equium vista Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Exp...

dist.urbd

Help with reformating my acer aspire one, ...

Hello, I tried with (Alt Gr+ F10) but after that it says " /NOEXECUTE OPTIN ...what can I do??? please help !!! Configuration: Windows XP / I...

dist.urbd

Install xp o.s using pendrive

Hello, Hello, Dear sir i want to format my hard disk via pen drive instead of XP bootable Cd.in short i want to make my pen drive as bootabl...

dist.urbd

Fix key of my laptop problem

Hello, pliz help me how to low thi problem,my tociba laptop key ic not working Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

mrrigga

Whats wrong with my computer?

Hello, my computer is messed up, when you turn on the computer the light says its on but the screen is just black and doesn't do nothing at all ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
mrrigga

Laptop problems

Hello, okay so a few days ago I turned on my laptop and the screen was all white what do I do?? my laptop is a hp pavilion dv2000 entertainment PC...

dist.urbd

Dell web cam driver problem

Hello, i am using dell vostro 1015, in that i am not able to take picture, i installed web cam manager , now it is asking for proper driver from re...

dist.urbd

Mp5

Hello, i just got an mp5, and im trying to put music into it by using the usb plug that is provided in the box, but my computer says they cant detec...

dist.urbd

Laptop is problem

Hello, if i plug laptop in ACpower and battery is attached, the laptop will not work,and my laptop only bootup if i take out the battery f...

ash_perez01

Lexar memory card trouble.

Hello, I have a Panasonic Lumix camera and I am using a Lexar memory card. I recorded a couple of HD videos. The videos save on to the memory card and...

ash_perez01

Talking

my name is upgrade

ash_perez01

Orange light flashing-3rd symbol not battery

Hello, orange light under battery light is flashing on Inspiron 1720. Not the battery light - the 3rd symbol to the right of keyboard. Config...

ash_perez01

My computer after a reboot gives one longbeep

Hello, I just restarted my machine after installing the microsoft office 2010 off their website and when I rebooted it my machine no longer will s...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
Robert

Not show the dvd

Hello, NOT SHOW THE DVD DVD STUCK WITH DVD AFTER DVD OPEN CLOSE OK BUT DVD NOT SHOW Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

My pc will not turn on

Hello, I'll explain my problem in full a few days ago I was playing a game on my pc and it turned itself off (No shut down screen or anything) whe...

ash_perez01

Jini

Hello, my laptop key "l","c" is not working ,wht i do, i think there is no hardware problem Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.10

ash_perez01

Memory card stuck in computer

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3 How do I get the camera memory card out?

4 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2010 by
hhahhahhahaha

Cracking sound in speakers

Hello, just bought one new brand pc integrated with high definition audio but when i play a game my speakers crackles to the sound of an explosio...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
windmill dunker

Intex web cam driver

Hello, please can i get web cam driver, that is INTEX IT-105WC for windows 7 home premier, please help me i want it very urgently, as i have lost ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Ke oa d doesn' wo k

Hello, 6 keys no wo k----halp pls!! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Remove write protection from pendrive

Hello, I have a Transende 16 GB pendrive But i cannot use it bcoz that is write protected. How can I solve d problem? Configuration: Window...

closeup22

«urgent»

Hello, I want to activate WAP/ GPRS on my cell phone. Please send me setting as soon as possible. My mobile no. is 9713402713 Configura...

closeup22

New motherboard

Hello, ive fried my shuttle sb81p 775 motherboard and need another one the shuttle website couldnt help does anyone know if i can use another board ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
tench

Transend 4 gb pen drive not formating

Hello, Sir, My Transend 4 GB Pendrive is not formating but detecting. Is there any software to format my pendrive to use. Anu Graphics...

closeup22

Install xp by using pendrive

Hello, i have 4 GB pen drive please give me ideas for make bootable pen drive Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Good sound card

Hello, I HAVE A 5 SPEAKER SET VS3251 ALTEC LANSING WITH REMOTE.CAN ANYONE PLEASE SUGGEST A GOOD SOUND CARD FOR IT?MY BUDGET IS TILL 6000 RUPEE...

closeup22

Record sound without a mic

Recently bought a new imedia and I wanted to record sound from a DVD but it says 'a recording audio device cannot be found'. My old imedia allowed y...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2010 by
ClaireO

Dell inspiron 595b bios password

Solved

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 1525 Service tag: #G4XXJ3J-595B, can anyone help me with bios password? Thanks.... Configuration: Windows Vist...

closeup22

Grafic card

Hello, I have a problem with grafic card in my lap top(f series )in win 7(32bit) model name:f11DGX/B please help:(

ash_perez01

Installing webcam software without a cd

Hello, Im Phoebe... i lost my software cd.. for the webcam... the webcam brand is Compaq and the model # is CPQ74CAM I really want to get i...

ash_perez01

Broken screen

Hello, i cant see my screen on notebook pc because it is busted. when i hook it to an external kds visual sensations monitor, monitor the start s...

ash_perez01

Help!!!!!!!!! itouch wont work!!!

Ok so my itouch died one night and i pluged it up the next morning and when your supposed to slide the thing across the screen to unlock it it turns b...

ash_perez01

Screen not working

Hello, just wondering my sgh-i900 screen is not working, try everything but does not seem to work, how could i fix them, can u help Configurati...

ash_perez01

Dell inspirion 6400 not turning on

Hello, my laptop will not start up. When pressing the power button the 3 box lights at top of keyboard come on. The left stays on the 9 and the other ...

ash_perez01

Help with c905 problem

Hello, I was taking picture with my C905 that suddenly my charge got over. after recharging I inserted the ram but my cellphone didn't recognize it...

ash_perez01

Logitech x-540 speaker probs

Hello, I have had my x-540 speaker system for less than a year and suddenly they aren't powering up at all. Sound with headphones works fine but the...

ash_perez01

Ps3 shows red message not hard drive?

Hello, My ps3 Shows red error message. Sony told me it was hard drive bought a new hard drive at best buy. I put hard drive in down loaded 3.30 o...

ash_perez01

Dell in power save mode and wont wake up!

Hello, my pc has gone into power save mode and won't come out of it, i have replaced the motherboard battery and still no luck, does anyone have any...

ash_perez01

Sorry

Hello, i been before using windows live massenger and in that time i have two option, one for video only without voice and the other for video + au...

ash_perez01

Please help.

Hello, I cant figure out why the speakers on my netbook only work when they want to, i click on a song from my limewire it will play for about 5 sec...

ash_perez01

Display on dell inspiron 1525 shuts down

For some reason, my laptop display shuts down every couple of minutes. It only does this if plugged in and I have to close the lid and open it again ...

ash_perez01

Formating error

Hello, I have Via Vt8233a Mother board at the time of formating when blue scress apperas on the screen when partition message coming on the sc...

kristain

Can't install webcam

Hello, I'm trying to install my webcam and I don't have the CD. The camera doesn't have a brand name as I can see. What should I do? Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2010 by
jack4rall
Results 25401 - 25450 out of a total of 33,786