The discussions

I pod touch

Hello, my i pod touch screen is white and wont do anything. When i press the middle button the screen goes black. What do i do? Configuration: ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
tabitha2

Sony vaio desktop powers up then nothing

Hello, Hi I have a Sony Desktop, whehn turned on it powers up shows the windows logo, thenj nothing, the screen is balnk, but has a cursor which mov...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
JR

Hp pavilion dx5-1235dx graphic card upgrade?

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dx5-1235dx and I was wondering if I can upgrade my graphics card. Can i just purchase a graphics card from best buy an...

xpcman

Maximum vga length cable

Hello, what's the maximum vga length cable can one use to recieve a signal ?? . Thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

drlootle

Headphone problem

Solved

Hello, I have an HP dv6000 laptop with 2 headphone jacks (Win Vista). Recently one was plugged in and my comp fell which snapped the jack off inside...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Bios password reset

Hello, how can i reset toshiba satellite l300-20d bios password

drlootle

Dell 1545 vista 32 bit freezing while loading

Hello, My newly purchased Dell Inspiron freezes while loading windows. could some1 help me pls. Even when I try to reinstall the OS, when it gets ...

drlootle

Sony vaio event service has stopped working

Closed

Hello, I have a sony vaio vgn-cr series, and for some reason I cannot get my FN key to work. I have tried to start the vaio even service through t...

drlootle

Toshiba laptop a205-s6808 crashed

I have read and followed all the directions to repair my Toshiba but none has succeeded so far. It can't boot, keeps restarting itself and have tried ...

drlootle

Webcam issues with msn

hi i am encountering a problem with my webcam because it doesn't allow me to use my webcam on msn but it allows video calls to go through instead...

Sammyj

Change slave to master

Hello, I need your help on my system. I just bought a new seagate hard disk and i used two IDE cables that has two connectors not three connectors. ...

xpcman

Dvd gremlin

I HAVE A HP PAVILLION DV4000 I JUST INSTALLED WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE NOW THE DVD PLAYER WILL NOT WORK IT KEEPS PROMPTING ME TO INSERT DISC WHEN I DOUBLE C...

drlootle

My lexmark 3530 say„low ink level„

Hello, my lexmark 3530 say„low ink level„ at black cartridge „23A„ but I just refil it at a computer centre. What can I do?

tom

Keyboard stoped working !!

Hello, i spilt a little water on my keyboard by accident obviously not on purpose and now most of the keys on my keyboard dont work ! what sho...

king.mac56

Mp5 player freezes

Hello, can someone plz help me wiz my itec mp5 player ?? it freezes on the last scene tht i opened n its buttons does not work plzzz help ...

king.mac56

Webcam with msn messanger

Hello, i have an acer aspire one laptop with a built in webcam, but my webcam rarly works with msn, i have to keep restarting my laptop to get it to...

king.mac56

Soundless in seattle

Hello, I recently purchased netflix. Ibought a a VGA cable to run movies through my Poloriod flat screen. The video portion works fine but i can't...

king.mac56

Nvidia geforce fx 5200 ultra gc problem

Hello, I have a Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 Ultra that I just got from ebay. You need to plug a cable like the one for the HDD when you install the hardw...

harri-zone

Screen blinks while turning on laptop

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / lenovo sl400 screen blinks of my laptop and settle down in 5 min. so whats the problem

king.mac56

I lost logitech webcam software cd

Solved

Hello, I lost my software CD, so please instal logitech web cam by internet Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

king.mac56

Acer aspire 3690 will not boot

Hello, My laptop will not boot after taking a knock. I have removed the hard drive as well as the ram and secured it in place and still no luck. ...

king.mac56

Dvd-rw/cd-r drive not detecting

Closed

Hello, I am having problems with the drive detecting blank cd's to burn. I cannot figure it out. It will play the CD's but will not detect blank o...

king.mac56

Auto run problem

Hello, I get a "no drive auto run" message when I start my computer. What's more I am using an external cd drive (drive on my computer broken) th...

king.mac56

Screen turns to black (forgot to remove pda)

Hello, I HAVE ACER ASPIRE 4710.LAST SUNDAY I WAS SHUTTING DOWN MY LAPTOP AND FORGOT TO REMOVE MY PEN DRIVE.SO, WHEN I TRIED TO LOG ON MY LAPT...

king.mac56

Keyboard not working

I was playing a game when stickeykeys came up so I selected the option to stop it from happening and now my keyboard doesnt work at all, I've tried ke...

king.mac56

Computer wont start

Hello, have a compaque computer that just flashes the green on light once when I try to start it and then goes off... Does anyone know how to m...

king.mac56

Lenovo 4152 laptop screen blinking

Hello, My laptop is 1 year old .......it blinks highly on startup and then gradually settles down in 5 minutes. what can be the problem ? ...

Aj

Can i connect two hard disk to my pc ?

Hello, i have two hard with 160GB and 80 GB hard disks.if i connect both to my pc is there any problem .i have 945 intel board and 2.8 dual core ...

paramesh

Problem with the bluetooth mouse

Hello, i have the "microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 v1" and i can't make my notebook see it, the led indicator on the notebook for bluetooth i...

Kainen

Printer connection

Hello, How do i get to use a printer over more than a computer without having to unplug or install its drivers every time. Configuration: Wind...

mancy

Fan blows hot air

Hello, Why does the motor get louder and the fan blows hot air from the back of my PC... is my computer going to overheat? It is on a hard surface n...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Cape cod pc

Web cam problem dell vostro 1014

Solved

Hello, I have Dell Laptop vostro 1014 model with Windows Xp. I am unable to find proper driver and web cam software. It is showing as usb cam and run...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Amit Sood

Blue screen on portable hdd

Hello, Hi, I have set up xp on my external transcend hard disk.but Later I realise my processor was not working good. But My hard disk showing...

Ambucias

Second hand laptop wont start

Hello, i am unable to get my laptop started,bought it at ayard sale! i turn it on and see dell and then any button i hit says no operating system...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Ram lagging

Hello, My computer keeps on lagging and it takes too much time loading the windows that i open. My friend tells me that it is from the RAM. How ca...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Not initialized and write protected

Solved

Hello, My Hdd 1tb usb is not showing anymore on explorer. In computer management, its shows its unallocated and not initialized. Every time I try ...

zerven

Beeping while booting

Solved

Hello, my laptop has all of a sudden started beeping while booting and takes around 10 minutes to boot....it then goes into a blue and grey screen w...

drlootle

I soldered my 8gb pendrive - help me

Hello, my 8gb dse pendrive had been little bend down & after this i soldered it but it doesnot open in any computer now, what shall i do? please hel...

drlootle

Computer is making beap

Hello, hi may computer is not working from last 2 weeks . i have pulled off ram n again fix it even i have tried in other slot by it was not worki...

drlootle

Spilled water on keyboard

Hello, I mistakenly spilled water on my laptop's keyboard. It is turning on but on the right part of the keyboard, there is no key that is working...

drlootle

Help pliz..

Hello, my laptop hp 550 screen has just turned dark for no reason any help would be greatly appreciated. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Ex...

drlootle

Hp dv5 1126nr monitor not working

Hello, My son's notebook dv5 1126nr monitor is black. His backlights all are on with it flashing near the caps lock and numbers lock buttons. He...

jack4rall

No signal error

Hello, My monitor keeps on displaying No Signal on it. I have turned off and turned on several times but it does not get fixed. PLease help me! It...

jack4rall

Webcam not working anymore

Hello, I have a webcam on my laptop but it is not working since i formatted it. is the camera damaged? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

drlootle

Please help me find the drives

Hello, i want to install my webcam but i have lost the cd;it does not have a brand name it just look like a foot;how can i get the drives to istall....

drlootle

Primary ide master not detected

Hello, please help me. I really don't know what I did... I was supposed to install another hard disk as a secondary drive. but then, when I dettach...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2010 by
SAURA

Pen drive write protected in windows 7 starte

Closed

Hello, my pen drive is write protected in windows 7 starter, pl give me solution. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

drlootle

Connection to tv set

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get my laptop connected to my TV set but I am unable to do it. please give details how i should get it connected. Conf...

drlootle

Cant install my webcam

Hello, hi i losteverything on my loptop and icantinstall my webcam it says needs the drive buti dont have..what should i do?my webcamis microsoft ...

jack4rall

My screen goes blank after loading

Hello, Every time i turn on my laptop (which is a HP dv6000 entertainment PC) the screen says that windows was unable to start up and gives me the...

jack4rall
Results 23901 - 23950 out of a total of 33,787