The discussions

The key board how to change the setting

Hello, my note book key board cannot continue press the same button need to wait 2sec or above to press it. how to slove it ? Configuration:...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
franckilim

Memory card canot show

Hello, sir my problem is the memory card cannot display so and how to use the wifi please send Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Pen drive formatting problem

Hello, my pen drive is protected. but when i go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies i cant find ...

closeup22

Need enet webcam driver

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 plz send me enet webcam drivers........

closeup22

Vista crash

Hello, i have an acer notebook , but do not know the model, on windows vista.I have suffered a crash- pc wont boot up to windows and startup repair...

closeup22

Help. regarding my laptop built-in bluetooth

Hi Can anyone help me?! My laptop VGN-CS320j have a built-in bluetooth which was. Bluetooth Technology : Integrated Stereo A2DP Bluetooth® Techn...

closeup22

Blank screen of a laptop

Hello pls help me my system drop on the floor and go blank instantly and i need it very urgent please help me.........

closeup22

How can i get my computer recognize my itouch

Hello, I have tried what seems like everything to get my computer to recognize my itouch... I have uninstalled and reinstalled itunes Download...

anjana03

Memory card not formated

Hello, sir when i am formated sd m. card deatail showe windows was unabel compet formating what i do pleas saugest me hurry? Configuration: W...

closeup22

Sound is not there

hello, suddenly my window was currupt nd when i checked my lappy after installation of window xp there is no sound driver o...

closeup22

Webcam trouble

hi, how do i get my laptop webcam install on my laptop and no it not built in

closeup22

Bios, f8 etc.. screens only last 1 second

Hello, Hi, I'm trying to fix some problems with my Windows Vista Repair Disc. However, none of the menus will stay up for more than 1 or 2 secon...

closeup22

Xp is unable to recognise sata hard disk

Hello, I am using an assembled desktop with XP service pack -2, installed in it. Everything was going in smooth. suddenly I had some hardware prob...

xpcman

Hdd dell masterpassword

Hello, Yes i Have a DELL d810 I NEED THE masterpassword for my system #HF6NR71-595B and i wotn have any problems promtig your service Con...

closeup22

Hard drive problem

hard drive is not working properly showing read error,but after restarting it is working properly but my pc gets too slow. please tell me why this i...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Drive a system error/ startup halt

Hello, everyone. My computer was working fine at 11:00 this morning. i went upstairs after i launched diablo2 (old i know) and when i came down it was...

closeup22

Only one speaker sound

Hello, how to have both usb speaker and laptop speaker sound together?

closeup22

Getting data off broken computer

Solved

Hello, I have an old laptop, a Dell Inspiron 1300 that crashed over a year ago. Basically the screen went bust, you couldn't see anything, i think ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
<3

Creative sound card 5.1vx

Hello, I have a creative 5.1vx sound card,which has 3 lines out,I am unable to connect it to my Philips 5.1 home theatre I have tried using RCA WIRE...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
ajaey

Dell inspiron does not start

Hello, My dell inspiron does not start up. The boot sequence is not initialised so i guess no probs with the OS. the foirst time I power the lap...

truckerleblanc

Dell i530 factory reset vista home

Hello, I am trying to press F8 in start up comand, but does not show any repair your computer in advanced boots option. Any one suggest Con...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
Gurdip

My computer is powers up until reaching to we

Hello, my computer is powers up until reaching to welcome windows then there is nothing on the screen ...i have formatted it ,,,now it is woking pro...

hallosh91

Lexmark x5470 lost my disk

Solved

Hello, i have a all in one printer copier scan fax and i lost my disk can anyone help me? its a lexmark x5470 windows xp Configuration: Window...

xenxay

How to make id

Solved

Hello, sir i want to say you that i want to make id in in skype.but i am not gittig any otion. if i am getting option it is openiig as makin id in o...

wells

Internal speaker problem

Solved

Hello, How do I turn off the Ipod Nano 5G internal speaker so I can just listen through my headphones?

15 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
king kong

Dell inspirion lcd cracked for no reason

Hello, My daughter got a Dell inspirion nickeldeon mini for Christamas 2009. It has always been used at a computer desk and well taken care of. Today...

julie

Mouse & keyboard locked

Hello, all i did was install i Kenington keyboard & mouse it was working fine till i rest my computer now my keyboard & mouse are locked & this me...

ash_perez01

Need help with restoring dell inspiron e1505

Hello, I'm trying to restore my Dell Inspiron E1505 to the factory settings. I backed up all my documents, pictures, and music to a Seagate Fr...

ash_perez01

Please help this is maddening o_o

Hello, i have a windows vista laptop and when i turn it on it starts up normaly but after the start-up screen it is a black screen that says to cho...

ash_perez01

Gprs setting

Hello, Hello, I want to activate WAP/ GPRS on my cell phone. >Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

dist.urbd

Please help! no sound.

Hello, my computer sound does not work on the internet but it works everywhere else ive tried a whole bunch of stuff and still havent figured out...

dist.urbd

My dell inspiron 530 desktop woun't turn on .

Hello Everyone, I have a DELL INSPIRON 530 Desktop(around 3yrs. old) .......... motherboard - Foxconn G33M02 ...... it was working fine till yesterda...

eruptionjoojo

My compaq dvr rw drive can't eject.

Hello, i have some problem with my laptop Compaq. The problem Is I can't Reject My DVR RW Drive. need helps. thank you. Configuration: W...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Pc connected to hdtv, but no sound

Solved

Hello, I purchased an HDTV to use as a monitor for my Dell PC. Before I got the Mini -to - RCA Stereo Audio Cable, I borrowed PC speakers, and the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Bonya

Emerson tv as a computer monitor... sound?

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 I have an Emerson Tv I'm using as my computer monitor. Everything works but the sound. It...

xpcman

Graphic card. monitor black screen

Hai, I'm having a problem with my graphic card whenever I try to plug in my monitor on with my graphic card it gives me a black screen. But there is n...

Rei

My dvd-rw drive wont recognise dvds

Hello, My 'DVD-RW Drive' will not recognise my DVDs the little light flashes (under the place where i put my DVD in) a few times and then goes out...

Natty

Registration

Hello, I havent been given registration form, so now what? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

James

Laptop hp dv6700

Hello, I need help with my CD Rom in my laptop. I tried to paly a CD and nothing happened. I then looked in "MyComputer" and the CD Rom didn't ev...

weisserwolf

Kingston 32gb only 2gb files?

Hi to all I have problem with my KINGSTON DATA TRAVLER 100 32 GB. I wanted to copy a file of size over a 6 GBs...and I couldn't. Windows always...

terran2cv

Dropped my external hard drive

Hello, I dropped my external hard drive the other night and now it is not recognized on my pc laptop...please tell me how to retrieve the files....

xpcman

Can you install a hp hard drive into a ibm

Hello, Ive got major problems l can not uninstall it back to factory settings as Vista is way too big for this IBM tower is there a way of doing t...

xpcman

Dvd/cd drive not appearing on my computer

Hello, I just had a problem with my DVD/CD drive because it wont appear on My Computer. Also, the DVD/CD hardware does not appear on Device Manag...

closeup22

Why can't my pc locate my printer ?

Hello There, Why can't my PC locate my printer ? I loaded & reloaded my HP 1180c printer driver again & again but to no avail. I hard drive is par...

xpcman

Itouch battery trouble

Hello, My name is Mason. A few days ago i took apart my ipod Touch 1st gen to repalce the digitizer. when i reassembled it, it wouldnt turn on for a d...

Mase

My computer will not go pass the microsoft sc

Hello, my computer will turn on but will not go to the log on screen. what could be wrong? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Sound card

Hello, hello i think sound card is not working in my pc how to bring sound back pls help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Hardisk master or slave

Hello , I got two sata hardisk i want them to be connected on 1 pc , how must i configurate the master and the slave? Can 2 sata ...

tgpdhel

How to save pics from f drive on my computer?

Hello, I've done this a million times before, but for some reason, I couldn't get it to work this morning... I inserted the memory stick into my c...

closeup22

Latitude d630

Closed

Hello Sir! Can you send me pw to my Latitude D630 servicetag:BSX323J-595B exp. code: 256-932-286-39 Please Help Me! Thanks: Joe

closeup22
Results 25601 - 25650 out of a total of 33,784