The discussions

When i click the power button my pc doesnt turn on just the fans

when i click the power button my pc doesnt turn on just the fans

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

New laptop and it already reads in spanish

Hello, My name is Chris.... Please help me change the language on my new laptop ....from Spanish to English Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Computer get restart again and again and again

Hello, my computer get restart again and again and again ,,, and give me blue TV when it restart and some one told me to get new windows , i alrea...

xpcman

Booting problem

Hello, my laptop harddisk is not booting can you help me

xpcman

Reg the desktop

My desktop is getting on fine and fan is spinning properly but not getting the connection to keyboard and monitor doesn't get display... It stands idl...

xpcman

Acer laptop not switching on

Hello, The laptop does not switch on, I tried the power cable but none of the lights light-up. I borrowed my neighbour's power supply and the l...

BrianGreen

My laptop is not starting up please help!!!!!!!

hey my laptop is not starting up i shut it down properly yesterday, i'm trying to start it but when i press the start button the lights come and it ...

BrianGreen

Inspiron n5050 laptop refuses to turn on.

Solved

My INSPIRON N5050 Windows 7 laptop has all of a sudden ceased to turn on. Before I went to bed, I unfortunately left the laptop on my carpet floor nea...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
ram

How to make a 4gb flash to 16gb

how to make a 4Gb flash to 16Gb

Ambucias

Suspected malware infection: monitor in power save mode.

Solved/Closed

Hi, I've seen a lot posts written by people having this problem and I've been trying for about 3 hours now to figure this out but I've had no luck. ...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Where is the f10 and f 11 buttons on my hp 2000 laptop

Where is the F10 and F 11 buttons on my HP 2000 lap top ? My keys only go 1 to 0?

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Hard drive does not works

I have a sata hard drive when i attach it with display cable it stops working but when i attach it only power supply cable its starts running

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Unable to dectect external drive

Hello, i have an external segate 1gb hard drive...i cannot detect on my computer only shows Local disk h:....nothing else, when i start it opening m...

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive not detected

Hello, my pen drive is first detected and after few seconds it is automatically undetected and then a message of unrecognised by the usb is displa...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Unable to boot my computer

Hello, my dell n5010 getting stuck at starting starting windows logo then suddenly a blue screen flashes for a sec(the upper image indicates the li...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop not switching on after shutdown

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here and facing a problem with my laptop. My laptop is not powering up after shutdown. To power up i need to remo...

Ambucias

Sudden sutdown of cpu

Hello, my hcl cpu sutdown suddenly when i push star button of cpu my cpu start for 6 seconds and then sut download then start ag...

xpcman

Ipod 4th gen

I cracked my screen by dropping my iPod. I dropped it once more and every time I turned it on the screen was white, how do I fix it?

xpcman

How to install

I want to now how to install a printer and fax and copy machine my daughter gave me the Lexmark X5650 All-in-One Inkjet Printer -

xpcman

Laptop is not start properly..!?

Hello, my laptop is once started and then that time i turned off and i again start the laptop..laptop is not start...and after 2 or 3 hours i start...

xpcman

Deleted headphone jack

Hello, The headphone jack icon in the Control Panel has been deleted from my computer. If anyone knows how to re-install it, that would be awesome. T...

BrianGreen

Vaio laptop battery issues

I just replaced the battery for the Old Vista Laptop I have. I love this laptop and was so happy when the battery seemed t work, then after I used it ...

BrianGreen

Some key not working

Hello, i m using windows 8 . 1 ,try version. fue month my lapi key board working fine. now day some key not working. is this problem due to wi...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Not open setup manu press f2

I have a acer laptop. My laptop power on but not open boot manu setup page enter f2. Ihave look a Current password page. I do not setup my laptop win...

Ambucias

My desktop turns on and you can see the windows screen for a few

Help my desk top turns but the screen goes black after a few secs. I've been gone for about ten days and it started. I've unplugged held the power but...

xpcman

Keys still work after release

Hello, I am using laptop Acer Aspire V3-571G and for quite some time my keyboard acts really strange. The main keys that give this problem are W a...

Ambucias

How to fix usb device not recognized problem

Hi all, When i plug-in my Kingston 2gb pen drive in my laptop it shows error as USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED. Please help me clear this issue. I am us...

Ambucias

Install xp in 4 gb pen drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, Sir, In my system hard disk is not attached, I want load window XP in the 4GB pen drive. Did u have any procedure to load wind...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

System problem

Pls I nid help on my system..I was like trying to load anoda OS on d system so on d way loading d screen go black buh d cpu is still on..den I shut do...

De-Prince

Compaq presario cq40 starting problems

Please help my laptop compaq presario CQ40 blank screen & scroll/caps lock blinking and can not start please help thanks to you

Ambucias

Hp slimline pc s5-1554

PC quit working all of a sudden. Light is green on power supply. Here is what it does. When I power it up the fans will come on and immediately off an...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
mcavinee

Help on black laptop screen

Hello, Can you please let me know how to remove the RAM on my Toshiba satellite laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7.0

xpcman

Acer switch 11 "no bootable device" problem.

Hi guys! I just received my Acer switch 11 and when I start it it shows the massage "no bootable device". Anyone know how to fix this?

xpcman

Desktop bg

my desktop background wont change ?

xpcman

Hard disk error

my laptop hp elite notebook giving non system disk or disk error

xpcman

Black screen but its on

My hp laptop runs when I sign in the screen go`s black but the cursor is visible what can I do iam not a computer smart . Before It went black it de...

BrianGreen

Problem with my compaq laptop presario v6000

hello, I have a problem with my laptop compaq presario v6000 I turned it off , tried turning it back on it wouldn't start up. the screen is blank, the...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
jay

Micro sd card please insert into disk drive g

sir, i am venkatachalam. i have one doubt the memory card (micro sd 1 gb) card has problem. The card does not work the error is please insert into di...

BrianGreen

Problem with 1tb usb

Solved

Hello, I just bought 1tb usb but my pc does not recognize it and its light goes on. I checked on other pc and its working fine. My pc: Dell ...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2015 by
gobetago

Dell inspiron 15 dark screen (not completely black)

Solved

Hello, I own a dell Inspiron 15 5000 series and I have had a recent problem. When I turn on my laptop, I see the dell startup screen and my login scr...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Presqario cq61 black screen with cursor

Please help my presqario cq61will not boot up it starts and the windows logo comes up then I get a black screen with a cursor I've tried taking the ...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite pro c660 blank display

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro C660 with a blank screen. The laptop starts up and goes through its boot cycle fine, but nothing is displayed on th...

xpcman

Aspire one problems

Im on a aspire one computer and im signed in but when u sign in u have to sign into it but its unsecured but when i connect to it it dosent bring up t...

Ambucias

Computer screen black wont boot beep

I need help

xpcman

My gateway won't go to screen but blink where it says gatway

My gateway wont go to monitor only blink where it says gateway

xpcman

Keyboard is not working

Hello, I have a ASUS laptop and some of the keyboard is not working like A,G,D pls help me to fix this. Thank u

xpcman

16 gb pendrive formatting problem

Hello, i have used all above options but not work while formatting it shows write protected plz help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 3...

xpcman

Sony vaio

Hello, I got a problem witch actually cannot explain. But I'll try. When I switched on the laptop first the screen stays black and nothing works. Bu...

BrianGreen

I ball pendrive is not format

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 12.0.742.53 pendrive is not format so froblem is that the when i first iball pendrive on pc connecte...

Boogieman_WD  

Micro sd card not detected/recognized

Hi! Just want to know if we have solution on how to retrieve data from corrupted Micro SD? Also, this Micro Sd card is no longer detected in my PC. I ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 12551 - 12600 out of a total of 33,782