The discussions

Web cam

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5i have a web cam , how can i install the software with out software cd?

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
suff954

Display problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 my computer did not giving display it's giving mouse light but keyboard is not giving light. i have changed...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Web cam

i m using nokia 3110c can i use as web cam Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

ash_perez01

No sound

My computer keeps saying something about the configuration and audio.I,m trying to listen to a cd of music and i get no sound Alsowhen i try to turn ...

ash_perez01

Dell vostro 1015

need driver blue tooth dell vostro 1015

dist.urbd

Web cam driver

i have bravea web cam 10x Digital Zoom f=3.85...... but i dnt have driver from where i get this driver...plz tell me

dist.urbd

My laptop will not startup

Hello I have a Toshiba satellite 500 with windows vista home premium on it and for some reason it won't start up?? when I press the power on button i...

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
Joel

Msi screen at start up, time reset

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 The computer will have a series of beeps when it is on and it shows MSI screen at start and it shows that ...

mrrigga

How to reinstall the recording device

I have something problem in my sound device to my pc and i accidentally disabled the recording device in my computer and it is doesn't work. can you p...

dist.urbd

My flash drive is recognized but not sho data

Hi I have a problem with my Transcent flash drive, when I plug it into my computer my computer recognizes it, but it does not show any of my files tha...

ash_perez01

Pendrive problem

Solved

Hi, I have transcend 8 gb pendrive and it have some sensitive data stored on it which also very important and cant be disclosed. Last 2 weeks its neit...

ash_perez01

External hard drive is not showing my files

I'm not sure why its missing, i can add more files in and it appears, but the files that were there are not there anymore, although the space for them...

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
anjana03

Compaq evo n610c has black screen

When I power on my computer the screen stays black. If I shine a bright light on it I can see the screen, as if the backlighting is out. How can I fix...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
xpcman

My speakers not working on you tube

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 windows 7

Thenerd

Webcam not connected to msn

Hello, i`ve installed my webcam and it worked on yahoo too but it dint work on msn...in the action option there is no "show my webcam" option.so if a...

SHARIS

Acer aspire one - not booting

HELP! :( My Acer Aspire One was on with power plugged in, but battery taken out. Accidentally the power supply was taken off the machine and it obvio...

TJ

How to make yahoo id

how to make yahoo id

aanjana03

Laptop keyboard problem

'x' key come out a lot pressed once, but a lot will come out during starting the pc, a sound come out like a key is being pressed. Then, i pressed b...

suff954

Fujitsu laptop wont turn on got wet

I have a fujitsu N series lifebook, I spilled a beer in it, and now it wont turn on. I already took it apart COMPLETELY, dried and cleaned the whole t...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
suff954

Booting problem

compaq 610 does not able to boot the windows xp.wats the reason for that.will xp boot in compaq 610 laptop?if it will boot means how will boot that? ...

suff954

Battery icon missing

I have a Compaq nx6310 laptop with Windows XP as the OS. The battery meter no longer shows up in the task bar. Instead I have a icon which shows "On A...

suff954

My laptop screen become white suddenly

Closed

my laptop screen become white suddenly while working on it. Its a Sony Vaio Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

My computer keeps freezing!!

Hi there Can anyone help me? my computer freezes after a few min of not moving the mouse around or anything, if I leave my computer for a short ammou...

dist.urbd

Soundcard not working

HI YO THERE .i HAVE NEWEELYYY BOUGHT COMPUTER BUT I HAVE OLD SOUNDCARD OF TITANMEDIA(YAMAHASC-SC 5100 or something which has lots of problms............

dist.urbd

Nikon camera won't detect sd memory card

Closed

I was oindering if any-one can help. I have had my nikon camera for about 12 months and my SD memory card for about the same time. In all of that ti...

Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
dist.urbd

Transfer data from old laptop to new?

my old laptop has a broken dvd drive, broken wireless, and recently the last working usb port broke too. I have bought a new laptop and was wondering ...

suff954

My dell laptorp will not turn on

My 4 year old dell laptop will not turn on . I bought a new power cord for it and it didn't solve my problem. The battery itself has been long dead. b...

dist.urbd

Cd disk drive

Recently I downloaded some software to my computer and it turned my disk drive off, how do I turn it back on. It's not acknowledging or reading any di...

suff954

Audio problem

Hi i have to install audio drivers any time i want to use my head phones internal speakers work ok always , i have tried setting head phones as...

dist.urbd

Blutooth/ usb connection

i have windows vista on a Dell XPS one 24 (which came with a blutooth mouse and keyboard) i have connected phones to my computer before through blutoo...

suff954

Inspiron 1545 will not power up

This is a 2-yr old machine. 'Battery needs replacement' notice comes up regularly, but never needed to change a battery before. Still it should run ...

dist.urbd

I have swd webcam

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9please install my web cam SWD with out CD.

ash_perez01

My functions key isn't working

My functions key isn't working what i do to get my laptop to play on my tv

ash_perez01

My keys are not working on my asus netbook

s0nne 0f my keys are not working on my asus netbook what d0 1 d0

ash_perez01

Hp/eq

how do i get the realtek audio manager on the hp mini 1000? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

ash_perez01

Sony viao keyboard problems

My keyboard types by itself. When I press the backspace key is types "135789" I have the NumLock key off. I replaced the keyboard, but it still ...

ash_perez01

Inspiron 546 boot problems

have an inspiron 546, and once it gets passed the windows xp logo, it has a black screen. When I try to press f2 or f12 or ctrl f11, it does nothing. ...

ash_perez01

Windows xp white screen

The laptopstarts up with white screen. After about 5 mins the white screen develops thousands of multi colored vertical lines after another 5 or 10 ...

ash_perez01

Motherboard problem

hi..i have a similar problem with my pc...i changed my motherboard some days ago but the new one doesnt seem to work well....when i open my pc althoug...

ash_perez01

Usb external hard disk incorrectly powered

I have a Philip usb external hard disk ( the inside hard disk is Seagate barracuda 7200.11 750 gb) I accidentally connected the power cord going to th...

suff954

Help local disk d lost

hi i have lost my local disk D and cant find it anywhere on my computer is there anyway to find it again? thankks Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox...

suff954

Problem with 4gb san disk memory cad

Hello, I'm having trouble with my 4GB Sand Disk memory card. I added music to it and noticed that not all my music was there. So I deleted all of i...

ash_perez01

H.bin

i need psp h.bin but i cant download it because the administrator blocked the page, can you help me?

suff954

Enabeling web camera in dell 1525(vista os)

I have Dell inspiron 1525 Model. It has Windows Vista Home Basic operating system. I have formatted and installed fresh copy of Vista from the CD give...

suff954

Pendrive not open

when i input my pendrive and try to open they asked me do u want to format it but my pendrive contain my impotant data. plz help me Configuration:...

suff954

Logitech web cam

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 inead logitech web cam to download without cd.pin no;861225-0000 pid LZ715BA

suff954

Unable to read usb

i cant open my files in usb

lai

Pls help me

Hello, hai right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and game controller open(audio codes,legacy audio dri...

suff954

Kodak cd

I want to load pictures onto my computor from the kodack CD , can you please help

suff954

Hard drive electricity fluctuation

Hi Can someone pls help me there was some electricity fluctuation and then my hard disk is not recognized. It shows 0.00MB. How can i recover my bu...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2010 by
Scovia
Results 26251 - 26300 out of a total of 33,787