The discussions

Help: folders look empty on my flashdrive

Hello, I am unable to see most of my files on my thumb drive on my MAC. I copied very important files and no longer have access to the computer. C...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Hp pen drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116 HP Pendrive detected but not accessible and told to format the dis

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

How to reset bios

Monitor Display goes blank after installing BIOS update in my P4 desktop PC, how to reset BIOS

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

When i turn on power switch, ionly the fan blows

Solved

When i click the power button my pc doesnt turn on just the fans, and the power pack light shows

ac3mark

Lenovo laptop will not start....

There is not battery to remove. How do I get my laptop started? The light will not come on.

ac3mark

Dvd rom not working properly

Hello my disk driver having a problem something it unable to write or copy but sometimes is work fine what is the problem with this pls help me out.

xpcman

Upgrading my usb cable crashed pc!!

I'm in the midst of upgrading all my cabling from generic "cable-the-kit-was-delivered-with" to higher quality cabling. I ordered Vovox mic cabling...

xpcman

Acer mini laptop

Hello, my acer mini laptop problem when i connect power ac adopter power light once time blink then press power on botton laptop do not start.

KY_WD  

Compaq machine not powering.

Hi I have this laptop that isnt powering at all the charching LED is on but no responce to apress on the power button. kindly help

KY_WD  

Black screen dell inspiron 1545

Hello, I've read several topics about this issue, but i have another problem.The screen is black all the time.It never opens, but I can hear the boo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
KY_WD  

Wifi conection

i've problem on the wifi connection with my laptop(ASUS). it's not connected only on one spot wifi. but on other spot it's connected. the symbol conne...

WilliamDoering

Complicated hard disk issue

Hello! I own a seagate backup slim drive. Since a few months ago, when I plug it into my macbook and open it, no files are shown (I had tons of files ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Pendrive not supporting

Hello, my laptop is not supporting the pendrive and also not accepting the wifi conections also. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 52.0.2743.11...

R2D2_WD  

Memory card unlocking

unlocking locked card by a camera

R2D2_WD  

Logitech webcam model no.v-ud4 win 10 driver

Hello, Hi. I have a logitech webcam with model no.v-ud4 p/n: 861056-0000 s/n: lza03110563 . Please I want to ask of the driver for windows 10 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Keys not working

Hello, My 1 year old laptop does not work well. Like some do not work (E,F,J,N,O,R,Right arrow key,5). Before 3 days windows 10 started for updat...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard

Hello, my left arrow is not working. and some times I select one thing in the screen it's my selection is moving left itself. When I watching movi...

xpcman

Function keys

my f10 key is a black square in a rectangle what does this button do.

xpcman

Corrupt hard drive chk files

Hello my name is Kenny but call me passion4tech. I'm new here. Ok I really need help with my corrupt hard drive. It seems like I lost my files on my h...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Hp g70 series laptop black screen

Solved

Hello, I have a hp G70 series laptop.. the problem with this one is that whenever I turn on the power , i get a black screen and a flashing...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2016 by
Joe

Westwen digital passport shuts off when opening a file

when I connect my western digital 1t passport to my pc, my pc opens it but when I open a file on it, it shuts off and my pc doesent recognize it anymo...

R2D2_WD  

How to create

Hello, please help me to create it if it is not created default in my system Configuration: Windows / Firefox 46.0

diagnosecomputer

How to remove write protection

Sir, All option i have tried as available on net ,still i am not able to format. if you have any solution please let me know, regards

R2D2_WD  

Hard disk not work

Hello, Hi friends my hard disk problem is I connect another internal hard disk. Start day working but some day remove this hard disk. After connect...

R2D2_WD  

Enter key, zero key and multiply key not working

Hello, in my acer laptop enter key, in the numeric pad zero and the * key not working. please guide I have tried the process of stick key and fil...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Get unlock exe. for wd my book

Solved

win 10 anniversary update deleted it

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
zbigz

My pendrive is not showing in disk mgmt also what should do ?

Hello, once what happened that while copying some data i removed and later inserted it but not shown. i got solution of going compmgmt.msc in run an...

xpcman

Laptop display grey

I had no clue which forum to use, so sorry in advance if I'm wrong. I shut the end of the charger cord in my Acer Aspire E15 at the top right corner ...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2016 by
bigmamaJo

Laptop suddenly shut by itself when in use and refuses to turn

Hello, My laptop went off and refuses to turn on when I am using it I removed the battery and put back again still all to no avail i Removed the ba...

xpcman

Monitor show no signal

Hello, When I started cpu fans is working well but monitor is showing no signal? ? Please place answer on my email address! !!

xpcman

I forgot my yahoo password and security question what can i do

I forgot my yahoo password and security question what can i do ? When i created my yahoo account i register alternative phone number but i have no l...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Lock drive

Solved

My computer want booty the drive is lock how can I unlock sent me a email to show me how to fix my email is ***@***

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2016 by
Jakecolley

How to remove write protection

Hello, I have failed to remove write protection on my usb i have tried videos i saw on YouTube and even cmd i have even used your methods too. No...

Ambucias

Cheat keys for dell insperon 14 laptop?

I have a Dell Insperon14, 3000 Series Laptop that has me locked completely out. I forgot the user and admin password and I do not have a back up disc....

Ambucias

My inspection 15 5000. doesn't reboot

Hello, after a recent dell update my inspection has a black screen and says that there is no reboot device found and to press any key Configur...

Ambucias

Pc screen blurry pink lines

Hello, when my pc is on ,the screen is coming blurr so that i cannot view properly whole scree is having pink vertical lines nearer Configur...

xpcman

I need help with my keyboard

Hello, I have a laptop HP and when I go to type in my name it'll come out one night or if I type and it comes out like this one and I don't know how...

Ambucias

Pendrive has folders name as some chinese symbols do not open

Hello, Pendrive has folders name as some Chinese symbols and could not open,show's error invalid key file or directory.please tell how to fix it ...

Ambucias

Shorting on accer n15w5

Hello, so i accidentally wet my laptop and now its shorted out. But i can't seem to find steps on how to release the laptop's battery from the interne...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Hibernate wont turn off my pc

Hello, I see this worked for a laptop but I have a PC tried many things, cant get hibernate to turn off help! Configuration: Windows / Chrome ...

ac3mark

How to fix my broken power button

Hii I have a home choice lapyop with a build in battery. My power button doesn't want to work when I plug in my charger the l.e.d lights goes o...

ac3mark

How to create a virtual machine

Hi, Sir. I'd like to know how to do to installe a virtual machine. Regards, Maxime

KY_WD  

My dell inspiron wont start

Hello, my dell inspiron would turn on, you can hear the fan spinning and every thing seems normal at the beginning but then the screen turns blac...

KY_WD  

Data drive computer to read my posts drives

Hi I'm having troubles try to get my data drive computer to read my posts drives that I need to get I'm using a adapter for the past to Sara but like ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
Djmichaelc

Computer restarts when i am playing videos

My computer restarts when I am playing videos. My pc specs are as follows. PC - DELL (optiplex 760) CPU - Intel E8400 (Clock speed 3.0Ghz/ Core ...

Monicadawson

My printer cannot print brown. it always comes out red.

Hello, my printer cannot print the proper color on my windows 7. it always come out red. how should i do? the model of my printer is dcp-j125 can...

Tabeer

Gateway laptop not booting

Hello, I have a gateway and it won't turn on. All the lights about the keys turn on and the power light but I can't hear any fans or anything that s...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Pen drive is not working in my pc while it working in another pc

Hello, friends i m rahul kumar ansare firends i am a teacher and i have 8 gb sandisk pendrive most important data are present in this pendrive bt ...

R2D2_WD  

Windows not detecting my external hard drive

Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and my PC won't detect my external hard drive via firewire. Doesn't show up on disk management and there ...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop will not upload or download from external memory.

Hello, My laptop has stopped up or downloading from external memory. I have an external hard drive, memory stick (flash drive) and micro sd, the PC ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2016 by
Blackcountrytrev
Results 6301 - 6350 out of a total of 33,782