The discussions

Need serious help with laptop hp dv7

Hello, Hey there guys, i've been having some pretty big issues with my DV7. I do a bit of gaming on my laptop, i have a cooler for it, to prevent ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
no

Protect file.vbs

Solved

Hello, I am facing a unique problem. By clicking My Computer, the windows is appearing and showing all the icons but it is not exploring. Whenever I ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
sandeep

Problem in intial boot up

Hello, i had just changed my power supply unit to a higher power rating one. i have connected all the connectors properly, but since i have done t...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2010 by
Merzee

Not able to recover windows on toshiba l300

Hello, Hello, i have toshiba satellite pro l300, i had not created the recovery disc of vista which was pre installed. then i formatted my...

shash

A disk read error occurred ctrl alt del

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Acer Notebook PC with 320 3 GB HD, 3 GB RAM, DVD+RW, My Os is windows vista ultimate. Today when I start my computer, sudde...

michelsmith

Insert disk

Hello, When i insert pen drive to my pc, it has been detecting but when i click the drive, it is showing message as " INSERT DISK INTO G DRIVE" ...

michelsmith

Connecting laptop to tv with vga and rca

Solved

Hello there, So here's the deal. I'm trying to watch movies on my tv via netflix off of my laptop. I bought a vga cable and hooked that up and the pi...

heatherann

Laptop no display

Hello, I have problem about my laptop. its power was on but it hasn't display or blank screen. I try to connecting my laptop in to the LCD Monitor...

michelsmith

Pictures deleted

Hello, I have format the memory card in my camera by mistake...doing that I lost many pictures I really cared of. Is it possible to do a back u...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
xpcman

Iformation

Hello, how can i do to get the drive cd for free Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

diop

Button button whos got the button

Hello, I cannot locate the wireless switch on my granddaughters aacer aspire 5538. Help would be greatly appreciated Configuration: Windows ...

xpcman

Sound work but not through my headphones

I just recently received my laptop back after getting it fixed from overheating and found out that it had no sound. I downloaded the Conexant HD Audi...

urdunewsdaily.com

Laptop to tv audio, but no video

Hello, I have a Vaio laptop and a Sony TV. I am trying to display my screen on the TV. I am using an AV cord, but when i connect it i get sound ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
sr71

Hp pavilion power issue

Hi ive got a Hp pavilion dv6000 and when i plug the power lead in the blu light surronding it flashes on for a second then goes off but if you wig...

xpcman

I pod locked

Hello,my daughter has a pink i pod 4gb and her friend locked it she dont remember her password what do we do? Configuration: / Opera 9.30

closeup22

Installing xp via pendrive.

Hello, Sir, I have a laptop & dvd rom of that laptop is not working & I have to format my laptop via pendrive. Please tell me how can I for...

closeup22

Disk format

Hello, how do I format a local disk that is write protected but has no previous protectection Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Fm843 series webcam drivers

Hello, i would like to request a driver for my webcam FM843 series, becaue until now it works unproperly and dosnt connect to my online conversat...

closeup22

Problem with my computer

Hello, when I tun on my computor monitor says no signal Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Processor update

Hello, I have an acer Aspire One laptop, and i need to upgrade the processor from a 1.6 Ghz to a 1.8 Ghz Intel Pentium 4. Is that possible on a laptop...

xpcman

Fn key problem

Hello, I have problem with my Fn key.not work.I use Asus 1005HA.windows seven.anyone can help....please..........

closeup22

Lg cd/dvd r/w not reading cds

Hello, my dvd/cd read/write drive(LG) is reading and writing all cd-s and dvd-s except of on brand which were written on this drive only. they are...

closeup22

Hard drive

Hello, I bought a new hard drive and It will not do anything when I put it into my computer. The hard drive is a Seagate Barracuda 3.5 internal dri...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
xpcman

Keyboard errors

Hello, something happened with 2 keys on my keyboard. when i type "n" or "b" n6 and b5 come up everytime. what's up with that?? Configuration:...

xpcman

No local area connection

Hello, i have internet connection but no local area connection so when i go to the internet it says internet eplorer cannot display webpage how do i...

closeup22

Flash bios window xp

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to flash the bios on a dell inspiron 1501 when the pc does not boot. The lights and fan comes on and then nothing. Any help ...

4 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
wadebman

Pen drive is not working

Hello, Dear all my pen drive is not working properly the system is showing the pd but its not working and when properties button is tabbed it shows...

closeup22

Hp pavillion dv2000 booting problem

Hello, guys i have hp pavillion dv2000 when i turn on and time when booting to many screen comes out in the screen and stil blink the star up in the...

closeup22

Verbatim 500gig hardrive not detected

Hello, i have a verbatim 500gig external hardrive wen i plug it in my usb it says ther is no drives for the harddrive, but it worked fine before what ...

closeup22

Boot from usb

Hello, my cd rom is not working so i want to boot my computer from an external cd rom connected via usb. is there any way to do this. i have acer...

closeup22

I have lost my web cam software..

Hello, I lost my cd and packaging..and there is nothing on my cam , no serial numbers or anything.. all I know is that it is a logitech but an olde...

closeup22

Usb port problem

Hello, I am using dell inspiron 1525 with windows 7.From the last one month,the portable devices and the external harddisks are being detec...

mrrigga

Dodgy light!!

Hello, The back light on my hi-grade lap top doesn't always come on....I've connected it to a old monitor I had so I'm still using it....Then rand...

mrrigga

Cd/dvd rom

Hello, I need two things. I want to format my PC and remove Windows Vista entirely. Then re-install with the recovery cd's that I downloaded when I ...

6 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
mrrigga

My pc won't beep when startup

Hi, I just build up my new computer. i7 processor, etreme motherboard, cosair 750wat power supply, cooler master computer case, 1GB Nividia video card...

Merzee

Everything powers up but computer dont come o

Hello, Hi i have a computer that was working great and had been working great for a long time.Then all the sudden i turn it on and it doesnt come on...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
Merzee

«urgent»

Hello, hi am Joseph any time i download an image 2 a 256mb LG flashdisk and transffer it to another computer already it is eaten by virus what c...

Merzee

Usb flash drive/pen drive/sdcards mamufactuer

Hello, I am Matt from China, manufactuer of the USB flash drives and memory cards. my mail is : usbsupplier01@gmail.com. and web site is: www...

matt.he

Pendrive problem

Hello, before this I have disassemble my PC and assemble it back. After that, when I turn on my PC and connect my pendrive, the notice "USB Device ...

matt.he

Which dictionary suit to the netbook

Hello, I would like to ask is there any dictionary u hv success to install to ur netbbok Window Ce 6.0 ?

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2010 by
debbieow

Acer laptop keyboard - pressing y gets yr...

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 Help! We purchased an ACER laptop in December, and while other programs work correctly, for some re...

ccccccc

Monitor staying off even after standby

Hello, For some reason, after my laptop comes out of standby, my monitor doesn't turn on. The power light doesn't blink anymore and the wirele...

4 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
ccccccc

Blue screen

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down............... I get this message everytime I restart it pops up again and I cannot get to...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
CN 147

Graphic card display problem

Hello, My Problem is that my graphic card is not giving display to monitor even though it is plugged in and the display is coming from integrated ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
CN 147

My computer makes loud noise

Hello, i am xavio, i need some help with my computer(window XP). its makes a loud noise when i open any window and when i perform so...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
CN 147

My laptop lost its sound, any solution?

hi a few days ago i left my laptop on downloading a movie and i slept when i woke up in the morning the laptop was making some noise i thought restart...

6 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
CN 147

Reset dell notebook bios passwd

Hello, /contents/systemes/format.php3 notebook pl help m my note book is locked dell vostro 1500 service tag 7wsc4g1-595b pl help talat

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
d9hazard

Dell inspiron 600m

We bought a 2nd Hand Laptop from ebay, unfortunately it has a BIOS password, know wonder they sell this cheap. "At your own risk remove the password t...

d9hazard

Dell d830 bios

Hallo Can You give me a BIOS Master password for my Dell Latitude D830 Tag: #3FKTR3J-595B BIG BIG Thank you. (-:

d9hazard

Dell latitude 595b bios

is there anybody that can please help me find a password for a dell latitude 595b? The Service tag is #5H6NN1S-595B Thanks in advance i hope. ...

6 replies Last reply on 30 May 2010 by
d9hazard
Results 25751 - 25800 out of a total of 33,784