The discussions

How can i use my mobile cam as web cam on cha

Solved

Hello, i m using xcite 415 and has a option web cam but cant able to use that. kindly advise if i need any softwear to downloadge. also plz advise ...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
deepbreathe

My hard drive is not working properly

Hello, my thoshiba hard drive is working but my filles dosent open and it is visible and the file capacity is full as well.pls write for me how to s...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
alok999

Keyboard stuck??

My desktop crashed and I tried to reformat (via XP system disk) but once I get to the screen that says do you want to repair, reformat or quit, my USB...

phOshOrOfik

Unable to access external harddrive

Solved

Hello, i have a lot of data in my external hard drive (transcend 320 GB). for some reason i am not able to view the data. when i click on the dr...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
SA

Asus battery problem...

Hello, I have an Eee ASUS notebook(?) I believe... Anyway, I was just on it uploading songs to my phone, when all of a sudden it shut down on me. ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Touchpad on acer laptop not working

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer laptop with a synaptics V7.2 touchpad. My left click button has stopped working, it works if you press really hard so there ...

closeup22

How much ram can i add to an acer aspire one?

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer aspire one 532h and I want to get more ram I have 1 gb but some people say that if I get a 2gb card my computer just use 1....

closeup22

Dell studio 1435 blue ring glow at the power

Solved

Dell Studio 1435 Laptop:The blue ring glow at the power cord has stopped working!! But the power is supplied to the laptop so I was wondering what i...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Mp5 recognition

Hello, I bought an mp5 device just over a year, recently when I connect it to my laptop, my pc does not recognise it. It appears to be only charging...

closeup22

How i can install winxp with pen drive

Solved

Hello, please help me to install winxp with the help of pen drive and also suggest which are the required files to make a pen drive bootable in...

closeup22

My book essential problem

Hello, My my book essential is just beeping after it boots up, and my computer isn't recognizing it when I plug in the usb. Configuration: Wind...

closeup22

Flash drive

Hello, I have either a 4gb or 8 gb flash drive with lots of data on it. When I plug it in, it now tells me I need to format before I can use. Ca...

closeup22

Bios error message!

Solved

Hello, When I turn on my computer, before booting, I encounter an error message that says: CMOS/GPNV checksum bad Press to run setup I h...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2010 by
kdhakal

Macbook pro (2005) not recognizing hard drive

Hello, My old Macbook Pro hard drive has given up the ghost. I purchased a new one of a different size. The original drive is 80gb in size. The ne...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
darkwolf29a

Hard drive copy

Hi We have a new 1TB hard drive that we bought to replace our primary Hard drive. Could some one advise us about copying the files inc operating syst...

alok999

My laptop wont startup

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 910 Laptop Is having some difficultys, as in i turn it on the dell load screen pops up then after that the screen turns this b...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
wyaat

Laptop wont turn on

Hello, i have a M76S laptop that wont turn on, the only time it will turn on is if i remove the battery but once i put the battery back in it only t...

boston.guy22

Unable to find g: drive

Hello, This is Javed & my prob is that I am unable to find my G : drive & when I insert CD in my cdrom it is not reading. Can you help me pls ?...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Dvd drives

Hello, I have an e-macine that I bougt in Oct 2009. I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7. My dvd drive will not work unless I go to device manager delet...

closeup22

Cd for logitech webcam v-uh9

Solved

Hello, im not able to find my cd for logitech webcam V-UH9 kindly advice Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10

closeup22

Dont know the code!!!!

Hello, i bought my nano ipod off a guy passing thru town he had no money and was selling it and a car battery, i bought it for $50 and i didnt kn...

closeup22

My acer laptop keyboard is not working

Hello, my acer laptop keyboard is not working after i installed windows 7 it .initiallly it had windows vista and a local IT Technician installed ...

closeup22

My laptop turned off,and wont turn back on.

Hello, I have an acer 6935 g which was working perfectly but now all of a sudden when i was plugged in and using my notebook it turned off as if the ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2010 by
Pink

I cant access my computer

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 can you help me i put in a 1gb of ram from my laptop to my computer and tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop just died...power/battery???

Hey, Yesterday, while I was just doing normal stuff on my Asus F3-JR laptop it just shutdown instantly. No warning or anything. At the moment, there ...

7 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
matt

Problem about copying files

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I have 2 sata hdd and 1 sata dvd drive. But there is only 2 sata port in my mother...

alok999

Dvd rom not working properly

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80 my dvd rom is not working properly. it shows the contents in the dvd movie. but it won't play....

closeup22

My computer to the screen won't work

Hello, i have a problem when i plug my laptop int my computer with the special lead it comes up on my tv no signal it work the day b4 but now i...

closeup22

Laptop does not work ocassionaly

Hello, My Hp Compac laptop is 14 months old. Since last month it is having a problem. Sometimes When I press the power button the computer does no...

closeup22

Tv tuner card problem

Hello, tell me how to connect enter company tv tuner card to L.C.D monitor .but i already connected properly but i didn't get any signals on monitor ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Cannot hear the sound from my laptop

Hello, i am sunil.i am using compaq laptop.All of a sudden i cannot hear the sound from my laptop.But when i am using headphone i am able to hear the...

closeup22

I am facing a hard disk drive reading problem

Hello, I am facing a hard disk drive reading problem since last few days and not able to resolve it. The thing is I purchased external USB hard ...

closeup22

Problems with keyboard on new asus x5din

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a Asus x5din lap top.I soon found that the wrong things come uwhen I press the shft key eg " is @ and visa versa ,~ is | ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
Felthead

How to recover ibm think center.

Hello, Plaese tell me , how can I recover my IBM think center desktop. Window xp pro. was install in this system .I have two recovery DVD for it. ...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
JAIN_IT

Portable hard disk

Hello, I connected my portable hard disk to computer. Then I opened my computer. In that there was new drive folder =g drive. then i tried to make a...

Fahrass

My mp4 player became unrecognizible. why?

Hello, Today I plugged my MP4 player into the USB port of my DVD player in my car (Eonon E1012), but it did not want to read it. It opened a file ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2010 by
eikichifirst

Format pen drive

Hello, i have 128gp kingstun pen drive, but it is not working in xp, so i try it in windows 7 it shows that pendrive is in xfat format how to conv...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
mancy

E-book laptop not recognizing sony nwz-e334

Hello, I WOULD LIKE HELP ON HOW TO HAVE MP3 PLAYER BE RECOGINZED ON LAPTOP SO I CAN PUT MUSIC AND PICS ON IT. I THINK I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, WHAT ...

rey007360

Pc wont start up spelling errors in safe mode

Hello, My pc recently crashed randomly, after resetting it, it ran but in non-widescreen mode then got stuck on the windows loading screen, i rese...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
eastman32

Memory upgrade

Hello, why won't my ACER AM3400-U2502 allow 8gb of memory? I purchased two more 2gb strips of memory and it will allow one but not both. when ...

Mike

I phone3gs

Hello, I am trying to update my apps on I phone 3GS it will let me purchase apps, but not update them any ideas. Jan. Configuration: iPhone ...

dybbody

Webcam surveyor help

hi, i need some help... i have installed webcam surveyor. on the first time, i is functioning very well. but last night when i plan to use this applic...

cha_mps

Sticky keys playing games

Solved

Hello, when i try to play games on my acer computer the down and right arrow keys are sticking,so the car or person in the game is moving without me t...

cha_mps

Toshiba l300 windows boot manager

Hello, I am having a problem with my Toshiba L300 it is stuck on the Windows Boot Manger screen. I've tried to use the recovery disc but it does no...

cha_mps

Laptop acer aspire 4530 blank screen

Hello, my laptop acer aspire 4530 screen is blank, all light are on but the screen is blank. how to flash the BIOS with usb flash drive??? Configur...

cha_mps

Need factory settings

Hello, how do i getting my laptop to factory settings,i dont have a disc,my laptop is a Toshiba Equium L10-273 Configuration: Windows XP / Inte...

closeup22

Could someone please assist me

I installed a 500gb sata hard drive in january this year. Today i want to do a complete format of this hard drive and partition it. Via bios i selec...

closeup22

Problem with my laptop

Hello, Hi friends I am siva I have problem with my laptop s10-2 lenovo. I bought this laptop in feb 10 after 5 months my laptop taken 3rd partit...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Transfer from pc to memory card?

Hello, While transferring pics and movie from camera memory card, to my pc, I hit wrong key and deleted it from the memory card. Is there a way to pu...

closeup22

Hp pavilion dv7 lights flash but no post

Hello, Accidently spilt little coffee on HP Pavilion DV7 switch cover. Cleaned the assembly panel with white spirit and dried overnight. The light...

closeup22
Results 22851 - 22900 out of a total of 33,782