The discussions

My pc not link & warn me cpu has been changed

when i on my pc my cpu hdd n all run but my pc does not link with monitor sometime after restarting it works normal or sometime i had to power of and ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

No picture when connecting toshipa laptop to

Hello, I hooked up my toshipa laptop to 52'' Samsung TV but nothing happens Toshiba does recognize that there is a TV hooked up to it. I can't get...

ash_perez01

Why won't my computer recognise my usb?

I have an apacer USB and for a while it worked perfectly fine. I had to put a lot of important files on it but one day it just stopped working. Now wh...

ash_perez01

"guide"

sir i have a moserbaer 2gb pendrive and i m not able to format or open it even by cmd.i tried to convert the file type

ash_perez01

External hard disk

i was trying to transfer some files from my laptop to the pc, using my external hard disk. when i connected the disk to the pc, it would not detect th...

djsmurf

Altec lansing 5.1 speaker proble

Hello, I have Altec Lansing VS3251 5.1, now the problem is when the speakers are on 5.1in rear speakers are activated but when i push Ster/Surround on...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
one2three

Mp4 is saying unsupported format

when I load more than 1song in my mp4 then it says unsupported format

Kassia

Why does my computer shut down randomly?

Hi, I've looked at the post people have made to this problem and none have answered my problem. My laptop is not overheating and there is no dust in t...

chenr

I forgot my password for my dell laptop

I NEED D,E ,F DRIVE DATAS.......IS ANY IDEA TO GET BACK UP......... N MY OS IS VISTA.......PLZ HELP ME.......ALL DATAS R VERY IMPORTANT......

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
closeup22

Put new battery into my acer laptop

i have just put a new battery into my acer laptop but nothing happens

closeup22

Hardware

Hello, my 4GB Pen Drive ,(v155w) is Fully Format No use Full Free Space.

closeup22

Cannot install printer interface on vista 32

I have Vista and cannot install a lexmark Z2420 printer. All my USB ports work but when I install or try to install the printer when I plug in the USB...

closeup22

Gaming graphic card

« can u suggest me a graphic card for hardcore gaming between 117 usd to 125 usd

closeup22

Problem setting

Hello, i found problem in setings of aircel pocket internet in my micromax Q2 MOBILE. What should i do now?

ash_perez01

I buy the i pod but cannot use please help

not working even today...the cina phone not suitable to use in malay Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Monitors disabled, screen now blank

Help! I have done a really stupid thing!! I have a Dell Inspiron laptop and when I was last in Windows I went into the Control Panel and disabled bo...

dist.urbd

Connect 700 inspiron to 55" mitsubishi tv...

I TOOK A PIC OF THE BACK OF MY TV AND THERE IS NO MONITOR PORT...IT IS 7 YEARS OLD BUT IN WONDERFUL CONDITION....MY SON GAVE ME THE LAP TOP LAST MONTH...

closeup22

Keyboard

The keyboard does not work at all i turn on the computer and it boots up coming to halt on a user name requiring a password. The mouse works and on ...

dist.urbd

Pc does not boot after memory test

Hello, My PC does not seem to boot after the RAM memory test. It shows the Intel Logo screen and goes to the memory test and the display goes off. ...

dist.urbd

Hp laptop keyboard stop working

Hp laptop keyboard suddenly stop working Hello, Please help! I have a Hp pavilion dv2000 . This morning my keyboard suddenly stopped working.. I ha...

dist.urbd

Sticky keys on my laptop

My Laptop has a few sticky keys which i want to get rid of, but i'm not sure of buying a new keyboard just for few keys, is they any place you guys kn...

closeup22

My screen wont come on

i plugged my viao into the tv a screen came on and asked me to change the monitor so i changed it and now when i start my comp up my screen only comes...

dist.urbd

How to remove *.3gp and *.mp3 from drive

how to remove *.3gp and *.mp3 from drive and its all directories. plz give me the solution of batch file as you had done for autorun.inf. i need to ...

closeup22

Non system disk or disk error replace...

I have a Hp nc6000 notebook that had windows server 2003 on it. I was installing windows xp on the machine and towards the end of the installation it ...

dist.urbd

Help me find targus webcam driver

thank you... but that didn't help me... i'll be grateful if you could provide me another easy link.....

kelzdorjee

We cant find our information

hi! we just had our computer fixed and before we bought a scanning disk and thought we saved all the information, but we can't find it? Can we get it ...

closeup22

Keyboard problems

when i type an "h" on my keyboard a "n" automatically comes up with it....like "thnis"...DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS?and why does it keep happening...

closeup22

My hp pavilion laptop wont turn on

gud day, i have a problem on my laptop, last night i installed new antivirus for and scan it, then it requires rebooting.. i shut it down because i am...

dist.urbd

Dell 5150 laptop

Dell 5150 laptop wont boot When you you push power butten the lites in front flash green and the fan runs about 30 seconds then stops and the left lit...

dist.urbd

Numberpad problem

I have read all the suggestions, tried them all, and I still can't resolve the problem. I use an IBM plug-in keyboard with my IBM/LenovoZ60m laptop. ...

dist.urbd

How to fixed cd/dvd drive?

my drive in my loptop can't read cd but in the dvd its working.when inserting cd it appears 'burn with' but it has already a file in the disk but when...

ash_perez01

<<help>> find disk controller in bios setup

can somebody help me how to find disk controller in BIOS setup??? i really need you help... thank you.... Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox...

closeup22

Web cam

i installed web cam but the picture of the web cam does not show on messenger Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

I have an asus a4000[laptop]fans not working.

I Have an ASUS A4000 and i have a big problem with him...I Push the On/Off Button..The Laptop starts,the fans start[But The FANS are off after 3-4 SEC...

moonviet

System rebooting automatically

Hi All, My Pc continuously rebooting. If remove HDD it's starting. attached HDD as a slave in other system, it's working fine. Some times i am ...

anjana03

My speakers wont connect to my computer

my computer wont read my speakers and i dont understand why? when i plug any sound device in the computer the computer still tells me no sound device...

anjana03

How to install web cam without the cd

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0god! i'm abt to be nuts!! heres the deal: i have a web cam of MD tech company . nd for d damn sake ...

anjana03

Acer/aspire 5737

I am having a problem with my zoom level changing on its own while I'm browsing. It is such a pain to have to keep stopping to reset it back to 100%....

anjana03

Not showing cd drive

i have a lenovo laptop(intel celetron ).it does not show cd drive why?'

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
nancy0123

Help by my sound please

Excusme I can see my video but I can't hear any sound from my speaker

anjana03

Left side of key board is not working

the left side of my dell inspiron mini laptop laptop keyboard is not working,any help? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
mattx

Acer aspire 5942g powersmart management probl

Hello guys.... I have this acer Aspire 5942g. The power management button on the upper right or the program or both (?) does not seem to work. I ha...

g47

No display!!

Solved

i recently decided to upgrade my computer...which is a like a decade old....so i bought a new hard disk...& reinstalled windows n i noticed i wasnt ab...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
arsy123

Mobo / cpu / psu broken ? oc

Hey I OC'd my CPU ( AMD 955) on my Gigabyte GA-MA-770-UD3 i had it at 3.5 Ghz and had it running for weeks before,so after a while i set it back to st...

G4V1N

Acer 1360 boot problems

I have a Acer 1360 laptop I bought used with no HDD or ram. I had both items so i installed Ram and HDD in the laptop. It boots into bios but does not...

G4V1N

I cannot open my usb.

I have the same problem.. I need my data back but I can't. This make me CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

closeup22

<<help>> pc crashes

My computer have been crashing non stop,l think its my graphic problem,any solutions to cure it?

closeup22

Laptop won't start up.

I've tried system repair, which restarts the laptop over and over. I can't take the laptop into ms dos mode as it's saying there is no C drive. I've t...

8 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Hp530 moddle

how can I download sounddriver and instal it free

closeup22

Internal mics

Hi, I have an aspire 9300 laptop, how can i find out if it has an internal mic? does anyone know if it does? Thanks!!!!!! Configuration: Windows...

closeup22
Results 26401 - 26450 out of a total of 33,786