The discussions

Latitude d630

Closed

Hello Sir! Can you send me pw to my Latitude D630 servicetag:BSX323J-595B exp. code: 256-932-286-39 Please Help Me! Thanks: Joe

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Headset

Hello, i need to connect nokia wired head set to pc to use the mic from it pls anybody help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8....

closeup22

Hp laptop bizarre boot behaviour

Hello all, This is a quirky little problem I have... I still get to enjoy my lovely little freebie baby, but one day I'd like to take it out! B...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
mikustykus

Local disk

Hello, When i plug in my hard disk (Seagate FreeAgent Go, 500 GB) to my laptop, i can feel it spinning as i touch it, but it takes about 15 minute...

closeup22

When i press the shift key things go wrong

Hello, When I press the shift key I get ' TM< HM< IM< SM

missou_sw

Sound issues

Hello, i recently bought this new sony vaio, and at first, the sound was working perfectly on both sides of the laptop, now it seems to only work ...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
jeffree361

Pendrive problem

Hello, some one give passward for pendrive use. when another customer use pendrive system ask passward we don't know that unknown passward. we want ...

dist.urbd

Problem with kodak internal memory!!!

Hello, Hello, i have a kodak camera and my little brother switched the auto to internal memory and so i took pictures using the internal memory and...

xpcman

Crackling noise and just apple logo

Hello, my ipod classic 80gb, just shows the apple logo when I turn it on, it also makes a crackling noise and rarely connects to my computer, ...

dist.urbd

Blank page on computer screen,wont start up

Hello, When I turn my computer on, their a black blank page that comes up and i cant press anything except f2 ,(f12 wont work either). Before th...

ash_perez01

Laptop connected to tv via hdmi but no sound

Hello, I have a Vaio NW150J laptop connected to my Samsung 530 LCD. I get video but no sound. I've tried right clicking on the speaker icon ...

ash_perez01

Web cam problm

Hello, my hitech cam is not working with yahoo messenger Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ash_perez01

Powers on 4 afew seconds then repeats

Gonna give a little background on the issue to clarify the situation. 2 weeks ago i finished building this computer from scratch. Everything worke...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
anjana03

Dell 1525 bios password

Hello, can someone help me to unlock my laptop Dell 1525 Service tag : DDKF2H1-595B Help me Thanks Configuration: Linux / ...

dist.urbd

Logitech x-540 not all speakers recognized

Hello, fellas, please help me with my problem! I'm on windows 7 and when I go to playback devices, configure speakers, and try to config 5.1, windows ...

dist.urbd

My monitor view is expanded. need to correct

Hello, My monitor is in expanded view. it gives me objects in very extended shape. how to get it back to it's correct set up? Best Regards C...

dist.urbd

My laptop went black and it wont reboot

Hello, I was working on my laptop all evening and was watching a video of CMT crossroads of Keith Urban and John Mayer and the screen went black. N...

dist.urbd

How to remove write protection fr pen drive

Hello, I tried formatting my pen drive but I was told it was write protected. I've some answers given to similar problem but It just would not work....

Ambucias

Mac sound problem

whenever i plug my headphones into my macbook pro the sound doesnt work but when i unplug them it works fine, any help?

anjana03

How do i flash the bios

Hello, how do i flash the bios when i have no display? please help Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.3

ash_perez01

Windows

hello sir, please tell me how can i use dfrezz in windows tell me the funcation of dfreez

ash_perez01

Touchscreen

Hello, My touchscreen(resistive type) is not responding when i touch it with my finger.but it is doing well when i use my nail or stylus

ash_perez01

Asus laptop series k4oij keyboard's nubers a

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19 my laptop is asus and i cant figure out to work my number keys out

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
joe

Laptop speaker......

Hello, I suddenly have no sound from my latop, the mute is off, speaker volumes are all the way up. I do have sound from the headphone jack th...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
praveen

Computer boot up problem

Alright so I'm building a computer (only my second time) and I have run into a problem. I've put everything in and everything is plugged in. The com...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
glevy7

Write protect

Solved

Hello, when i used my usb flash drive in other computer there is message that cannot copy or cannot format because the disc is write protect only...

closeup22

When plugging ide cable into hdd it dsn't wor

Hello, When I plug my IDE cable into my HDD or DVD Rom it doesn't start but when I remove the cable it works perfectly. What can be wrong?

Matrix

I need the security number asap

i have just bought a kingston 2gb micro sd card, and have tried to format it but it needs a security number, unfortunatly my mum threw away the packet...

closeup22

Dell vostro 1510, starts up accidentally

Hello, I have a Dell Vostro 1510 laptop, it was working fine until last week that it just got crashed in middle of a game (note: no one was playing a...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
denish

How can i get a years free of internet for lg

Hello, how can you get a years free internet for my lg ks360 from t-mobile Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.9

closeup22

Pan drive not shown

Hello, I hv a viesta dv 9500 series laptop.im suffering the problem with my 1 gb kingston pendrive as its not showing in my computer plz hel...

closeup22

Dell 1564

Hello, This is ASIF. Unable to read DVD. It's new laptop. when ever I am double clicking on dvd drive it's coming out automatically. please do...

ash_perez01

Problem in dvd rom

Hello, my dvd rom is reading dd but not cd i need a soln pls rply me ......... Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Laptop wont work!!

Hiii..My laptop was working perfectly fine before bt after the battery died, it didnt turn on at all. What should I do?

ash_perez01

Problem in opening a pen drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable...

closeup22

Window xp:stoped mouse and keyboard

Hello, when i try to repair window xp,the following question appear "do you want to continue installing the software for this hardware?".and i answe...

closeup22

My toshiba satellite m300d goes to safe mode

Hello, Please help out. My Toshiba Satellite M300D goes to safe mode whenever it boots. This started after I tried installing a printer on it. I hav...

closeup22

Keyboard is not working

Hello, i got a wierd prob. my keyboard stopped working then when i move mouse lights blows for instant but keyboard is not working Confi...

closeup22

No sound in my laptop

Hello, I am not getting any sound on my laptop which is hp pavilion dv 2000, operating windows vista home basic, please help Configuration: Win...

xenxay

Help! local drive d empty!!

Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me? When I opened my Local Drive D it says that the folder is empty although it shows that there is an 88 GB used in the dr...

closeup22

I do not hear a sound and receive a message t

Hello, i do nt hear sound Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Monitor is connected to the cpu = nothing!

Hello, Ok I have a HP Pavilion Elite m9060n Desktop that has just been moved from Italy back to the States and when I set everything up and press ...

closeup22

Problam for pen drive

Hello,

closeup22

Connecting a toshiba laptop to lg lcd

Hello, please can any1 help me to know which cable i have to get to connect my laptop to the LCD. The Lcd has 2 HDMI connection and something called ...

alexa

Pc auto shutdown

Hello, I am doing project which is remote device control by using cellphone. When sms is received then it is detected on the Nokia pc suite. I wan...

shubham

My pendrive is write protected

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0my 32gb kingston pendrive shows write protected,it is detecting and formating on my sy...

raj

Hp comes on when it wants.

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 5415 and when I cut it off sometimes it wont come on. It tries to turn on then cuts off. It keeps repeating this. C...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
mrrigga

To prevent pen drive to the network user.

Hello, Sir last time you provide me a vital important answer. Sir I am a system admin & I want to prevent some user to use any storage devi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Hp shutdown no power at all

can you help me about my problem?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Webcam c200

i need help i have a webcam logitech c200 my mic dont work but i cant do your way could you email me back thanks

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
croushito
Results 25651 - 25700 out of a total of 33,785