The discussions

Key board is not working

Hello, i asked a question yester day your reply is my operating system is corrupted but my key board also not working at that system the monitor s...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop problem

Hello, Dear friends pease guide me as my laptop model lenovo G570 is shutting down after 30 sec from turning on ,

xpcman

My hp laptop screen dead/blank after update flash failed

Default HP Laptop destroyed by an UPDATE.. help plz I was just surfing around when HP update said an update will be installed in 5 min..so I just let...

xpcman

Conversion of pdf to ppt

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0 PLS I WANT TO CONVERT PDF TO PPT. THANKS

xpcman

Please unable to see files

Hello, mine 16gb pendrive is filled with 14gb but i am unable to see files wat to do

Ambucias

Acer al2051w 20" external monitor stopped working

This external monitor was working a few weeks ago and now when I plug my Acer Aspire M ultrabook back in it remains black and does not let me dual scr...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
Micah

Speakers are currently being used by another application

Hello, When I turn on my laptop, my sound (from the laptop and even when I plug in external speakers) doesn't work. It takes some time but the sound...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Insert a disk into removable disk usb drive error

My USB drive initially worked fine (I can access the files and all) but then there was a pop-up saying the drive needs to be repaired. At first I igno...

DMGrim

Toshiba satellite l505d 6000 sometimes won't boot up

Hello, I have a laptop Toshiba satellite L505D 6000 the problem is sometimes it boot up and sometimes it won't even though i turn it on for many time...

xpcman

Unsupported mode display

I mistakenly changed to a unsupported screen / desktop background display with the following key words : H : 95.4Hz V:60.0Hz and has not been able to ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Problems installing sounds and wireless network

I have problems installing sound card and wireless network, please, provide help!

xpcman

External hdd showing up in my computer but not letting me access filest.

MY TOSHIBA 500GB EXTERNAL HDD SHOWING UP IN MY COMPUTER BUT NOT LETTING ME ACCESS FILES AND NOT OPTION TO FORMAT. WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK IT JUST FREEZES ...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
stevenleboss

Can't copy file (4gb) to external harddrive anymore

Solved

I have done this a million time, but suddenly i get this window: but there is still severl hunded GB free in the disk! any tips/help? Thanks...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2014 by
CharVH

Insert the disk

Hello, my CPU and Monitor Also Starting But the displays shows "Insert The Disk "and pree enter what is my computer problem plz give the solution ...

Ambucias

Toshiba c850 laptop wont start

Hi guys I have a Toshiba C850 laptop giving me some head ache and would be grateful to receive some help. When I start the laptop it just gives me a b...

Ambucias

Black screen with courser on window 7

Sir i try all your instruction i try to start in all modes but i got the blinking courser and i cant able to tak manager even Sir plz help i am in b...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Can't install operating system

There was a nasty virus on my computer and I tried everything I could do to get rid of it. Nothing worked so I decided to start from scratch and wipe ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2014 by
bregn

Hp pc

After a long time in storage I activated the pc (HP) . Blew all the dust out and started up the unit . Original problem was that it would start for 5...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2014 by
qwerty502010

Need help real quick !!!

i have a 3tb external hard drive that does show on the notification panel that i've inserted it on my laptop, but it does not show on My Computer. I f...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2014 by
johnebadbak74

My passport ext hdd not read on my computer

my wd my passport ext hard disc, when connected, cannot get accessed. it just shows the "local disc F" icon and nothing under it. what can i do?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2014 by
pbonktexas

Troubleshooting

Solved

Please can any one help me out? I know am in the right place. Here is my challenge. I have a dell optiplex gx270 when i power it on, it beeps heav...

VICTORIFY

Pendrive access denied

Solved

Any help!!! I can't open my pen-drive when inserted into my pc's usb port.Anytime i try to open it there is this message "Access Denied"i tried format...

jay b

Cpu core

Dear All, Can you explain me, what is "Core CUP"? I just seem to know that, Core is a virtual CPU building in Physical CPU. for example : I have ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2014 by
ac3mark

Screen

i have problem in my hp laptop where all my data as been lost and i cannot open any of my program even my internet and even if i give a command like c...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2014 by
mohanopera

Sim reader

sir can i use evo usb as sim card reader

xpcman

I can't get sound from my headphone jack

I've had my laptop for over 2 years now. It has always worked fine and the sound system worked normally. Then today, I went on and suddenly no sound w...

EthioRock

My laptop wont on

Hello Guys, I need a good help. I am trying to installing operating system to my laptop suddenly the laptop off bcoz of empty battery after I try to ...

kieferschild

Plz help in finding soln moserbear pendrive racer 4gb

hi there i have a 4gb moserbear pen drive. I have been using it from last 3-4 months & saved some of my very important documents & pictures in it. It...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2014 by
Kabhi

Hard drive issues

my external hard drive is having problem i cant see my files and folders pls help me.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2014 by
kieferschild

Pendrive write protector problms solved

hi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2014 by
pankajrajarya

Locked.laptop.spacebar.and.enter.key.and.backspace

Solved/Closed

Hello, I.have.this.problem.where.my.spacebar.is.not.working.This.has.happened.before.but.I.have.not.been.able.to.figure.out.how.to.fix.it.Please.help!...

11 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2014 by
michelle

Wd my book 3tb- can only copy files from command prompt xcopy

I have an External WD My Book Essential 3tb that I was running a windows check disk with both options checked (fix file system errors, attempt recover...

xpcman

My acer screen wont go away

my acer screen wont go away iv tried disconnecting every device beside moniter and even the monitor please help me i really need my computer right now...

xpcman

Unable to set boot to cd

pls can any body help me out on how to unlock a laptop setup, I was unable to make any change inside the setup and I need to format the system

ac3mark

Dell laptop shut down help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i was using my laptop its a dell laptop that came out this year i think its widows 8... well i was usuing it and then all of a sudden it shut do...

carminabigue

How to read my sd card on computer

how can i make my computer read my sd card, because when i go to computer and click the removable disk, it says that the folder is empty but when i pu...

carminabigue

Laptop turns off

Hi guys ! My Sony vaio laptop has been shutting randomly in the past 2 weeks. It works fine until I plug in the battery charger ..... Sometim...

carminabigue

Laptop

my laptop went blank while using it and won't come back on any ideas only had it for about 9 months nd very little use no printing or anyting jusg

carminabigue

Getting black screen when my laptop is turn on

Hii iam using dell inspiron 153521 morning my laptop was working properly .again i opened my lappy on evening when i power on , the screen is blac...

carminabigue

Can't fix

MY LAPTOP WON'T GO PASS BLACK SCREEN..I TRIED TAPING f10 I also even tried TAKIN the battery out and powering on and off computer but nothing works so...

carminabigue

External drive no longer has label because of "lpt1.usbfix"

I recently had a vb.script issue and UsbFix was able to fix it. Thank you for that. However, now I have a different problem: It seems that UsbFix m...

kieferschild

Bios update

I HAVE A HCL NOTEBOOK B38 C2D..S.NO. IS B084AX193827..I DONT KNOW MY LAPTOP SERIES NUMBER....CAN U TELL ME THAT? I WANT TO UPDATE MY BIOS..IT SHOWS ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2014 by
krishb

Hpdeskjet 2545 printer

Hello my ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2014 by
ac3mark

Dell inspirion 1721

My son has a Dell Inspirion 1721 laptop. He did buy it used, but has had it for almost a year with no problems. He took it to his girlfriends yesterda...

xpcman

How do i get my sd card off write-protect

How do I get my SD Card off write-protect

BunoCS

Cpu is starting but monitor shows check the signal cable

hi my cpu is starting but my monitor shows check the signal cable i check the ram, and i check all the cables but it shows again i also reassemble th...

kieferschild

Pen drive unreadable

Hi...at 1 day i accidently delete something from my pen drive,n suddenly my data was not seen.i reattached my pen drive & saw my pen drive is not read...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2014 by
Sammy

Audio&song error

I am new member in this forum.I have a pc. Now I have two problem on my pc.I went to fix song&usb error.I don't know what happen.I am using window7 u...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2014 by
Dmosoe

Display going blank/black on starting the laptop

My Acer Aspire 5742 Z went Blank/Black when I logged off after using it the whole day from morning for downloading. It also makes "Long Discontinuous ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Display/screen going blank/black

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 35.0.1916.153 I forcefully shutted down the Laptop and the screen went blank/black after that. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2014 by
xpcman
Results 14201 - 14250 out of a total of 33,782