The discussions

How to revive undetectable damaged usb flash?

After having tried to install Windows 7 from a pen drive with no success the pen drive became malfunctioning! First I decided to delete all the dat...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Desktop refuses to start

Hello, A few weeks ago my computer would just start shutting itself down for no reason and sometimes the screen would just turn black. But yesterd...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Laptop to laptop monitor

Solved

Hello, The screen on my laptop is cracked, and I want to know if I can connect it to the screen of another laptop? The laptop I want to connect ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Problem of memory in pendrive

Hello, i have a great problem, when i insert my pen drive it wants to format automatically, but it is show o byte. i can not Carry any document in ...

bionik

Why f5 key is not working to hook up a monitor to laptop

Hello, I cannot get my external monitor to work with my laptop. It was working fine and all of a sudden the f5 key isn't working. I've tried wit...

bionik

Adding more gigs to c drive?

Solved

Hello, hey guys my name is Parth. I have windows XP SP2, and 250GB Sata Hdd. My C; drive contains of 10 gb space due to the foolishness of the PC ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
pc eng

Realtek audio code 10

Hello, I had this error code when started my laptop, No audio output deivce installed, and it gave me this code. How should I fix this? I am using...

bionik

Unable to record sound

Hello, I am using Windows Sound Recorder but the sound is not getting recorded. Earlier it was working and I have not changed any settings. Pleas...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2011 by
eskagsms

One of my laptop computer botton is not working. how do i fix it?

Hello, Please one of my laptop computer botton is not working. how do i fix it?

pcsces

If my laptops system board fan isn't running can it be fixed

If my laptops system board fan isn't running can it be fixed and about how much will it cost? Thanks

pcsces

How do i reset my toshiba?

Hello, My husband bought me a Toshiba satellite P505-S8980, i know nothing about computers and have no desire to figure it out. This computer is...

jack4rall

Computer restarts fans run 100%

Hello, i seem to have a weird problem, the computer works fine when i browse on the net or use word processor or watch a movie. But when i play a g...

15 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Webcam not found.

Hello.sir i m rameshwar i have dell vostro 1014.i have not webcam software .dell official site not found webcam .plz solve my problem .plz contect my...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
bionik

How to repair pendrive

Hello, please i bought a pendrive 4gb but when i put it in my pc it does not show at all. pls what should i do.

bionik

Headphone not working

Hello, any1 help me plzzz my headphon not working in w7_ wt shud i do, i need help_ i tried some discussions bt in conrol panel -> s...

bionik

Hannspree sn10e2 computer lost display

my daughter has lost the display on her computer how can i get it back i called hannspree and they did not even no when we start it up it shows window...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Aspire one zg5

Hello, My aspire one will turn on however the screen will not turn on. It stay black however you hear the computer booting up. Does anyone know ho...

bionik

My system crashes and monitor says no signal suddnly

Hello, I have a Intel Atom system with windows XP professional sp2 installed. the system works perfectly for 30-45 minutes. then all of a sudden t...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
Aud21

Webcam ref lz735bc

Hello, Disconnected my webcam my mistake now I am unable to get the sound back, picture OK - Reference no. LZ735BC 0 can you help please Confi...

bionik

No output by monitor and keyboard while

Hello, my CPU is running correctly, fan is on but no output is shown by the monitor. i have unplugged the CD-ROM, it worked but after i shut down ...

bionik

Pen drive not detected in windows xp

Hello, Sir i have a 4gb intex pen drive and before everything was alright but since a few my pc is not detecting it when i plug it in and i...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
mancy

No audio!

Hello, the audio from my laptop is not working, what should i do? As in no sound coming out from the speakers, even if I plug in my headphones, it sti...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, using the computer yesterday, we think something in the keyboard has been pressed, so we are trying to type on a keyboard, but unfortunat...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Video calls on msn not just the normal webcam

Solved

Hello, i would like to know why i can only have video calls on msn and not just the normal webcam? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
Han98

My hp pen in getting heatet when i insert it

Hello, my pen is getting heated and not detecting. pls help me to get the data in it Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.16

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

How can i bring data back in my laptop?

Hello, How can i put deleted Winrar file in my important file come back i have a windows 7 OS so please try to help me Nitish Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Where is the battery; inside the laptop?

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.16 Is there a battery inside the laptops?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Keyboard

Hello, While typing on my keyboard at any given time my punctuation keys become french letters. I have no idea how this happens, if I do it myself...

xpcman

No signal

Hello, i have a dell insperon B130 and im trying to display the pic of my laptop on my curtus tv , i have the vga to vga cable connected and the ...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 over heat & shut down

Hello, I am having a problem with my dell inspiron 1525. I noticed that this laptop become hot and shut down unexpectedly while I use it. It seemed ...

bionik

If theres no video on pc monitor and computer on is screen burned out

Hello, I have a problem my monitor will not receive video I turn on computer all lights up fine fans on butt monitor light stays on yellow any soulu...

jack4rall

Difference between notebook and laptop

Solved

Hello, i have a doubt sir what is the difference between notebook and laptop please reply sir Awaiting for your reply

2 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Windosws xp blue screen pops up

Hello, I tried to install windows xp professional on my acer system. I made my first bootable device as cd rom and the second as HDD. The s...

bionik

How can i use both memory slots?

Solved

Hello, my pc has two memory slots each holding a 512 MB DDR. however i dont seem to get the use of both cards, and when i look at my-computer-proper...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
tim

Dvd in my drive its showing 0 bytes

Hello, i arin when i put audio vedio dvd in my drive its showing 0 bytes. but this dvd open in dvd player. what is the problem ? pls let me kno...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Im running 4 gigs with a 32 bit system

Hello, im demon and i know that some of you dont realize that certain 32 bit operating systems can detect 4 gigs of ram. you need to update your b...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Help my computer won't stay on

Hello, Hi, my acer netbook when power is pushed on(no battery-plugged in) window screen coming up and then goes to Dos and then immediately off.......

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
demonwolf

My laptop wont turn on

Solved

Hello, the fan runs and it shows there is power . Please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.15

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Change sata to ide in bios

Hello, I am not seeing any option to change SATA to IDE in Bios (Toshiba Satellite A205). Can you help me please? Configuration: Windows XP...

xpcman

How to recover documents

Hi i would like to no if i can recover lost documents,,, my laptop had been playing me up for a while so i decided to restore the system but i thought...

bionik

Web camera application

Solved

Hello, I formatted my Toshiba laptop, after tat i cant get my web camera application. Tell me, the link that, from where can i download free toshi...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
bionik

How to get acer onboard mouse to work

Hello, we have an acer 5600 laptop, the power adapter got loose so soldered it, that fixed it and it powers up now. but when got everything put back...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
kieferschild

Trying to install operating system.

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop that I purchased on Ebay. It needed the operating system reinstalled. It had Windows XP. I wiped...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
cowboy

Pendrive is not detecting in any pc...

Hello, This is Imran. I have a 8gb croma pendrive which is not detected by any pc. what to do ? plz help... Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

bionik

Windows could not start successfully

Hello, Please, my sons computer is switching on windows xp comes up then stops and message saying windows could not start successfully and either ...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
kieferschild

Hp photosmart c5280 printer

Closed

Hello, I am trying to install my printer to my laptop, I can't find my disc to load the program for the printer. Is there a way that I can conne...

bionik

Convert usb1.1 into usb2.0 or any bus code

Hello, There is lot of people ask how to convert usb1.1 into usb2.0 but there is no body to now how it is posible Here is Solution Any hardware...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
xpcman

Hp dv6408nr motherboard

Hello, I am trying to use an HP 1907 flat screen monitor on my HP dv6408nr and the HP 1907 has a teal color to the screen. Please help Config...

kieferschild

Computer froze in acpi fixed feature button

Hello, How do I unfreeze my mouse and keyboard? The installation icon is frozen on the screen at Fixed Feature Button ACPI. Microsoft reccommends ...

kieferschild

My laptop speakers work but my headphones dont

Solved

Hello guys, I have a HP pavillion DV9700 and it still works for some reason :P but recently one of my audio outputs is not working. I believe the ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
Marco
Results 21301 - 21350 out of a total of 33,786