The discussions

Use sony s950 as web cam

Hello, i am willing to use my digital camara as a web cam isthat possible with s950

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
dist.urbd

Monitor display problem

Hello, sir if i open my pc then my monitor shows only small screen please tell how i can solve this problem

dist.urbd

Pen-drive

Hello, when i use my pen-drive in any cpu then it sees that your window does not supports pen drive

dist.urbd

Webcam

Hello, I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WEB CAM SOFTWARE,APPLICATIONS.........................

dist.urbd

Dvd burner wont work i am using dvd+rw

Hello, I have a dell inspiron laptop with windows vista

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
rossdavid

Laptop not turning on

Hello, I looked at about all of the questions and answers to the "laptop turning off " problem, and that's exactly whats happening to mine but afte...

rossdavid

Acer laptop shuts off if i have battery in

Hello, I kind of have a similar issue, but alittle different, maybe one of you techies can help me out. I have a acer aspire 5050 with vista home on...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
Aldz

Dvd

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 w/TSST Corp CDRW/DVD TST 462c disc drive. When I insert a HP DVD-R why do I get a message that the disc is read on...

xpcman

Webcam driver

Hello, i have a webcam bought 3 years back and lost installation CD, it's MC.... at the back of the cam it says "Vimicro inside"...... at the bottom ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
Dayssam

Black ink would not print --new cart

Hello, I bought a brothers 465cn and the B/Ink would not print. I ran the test 3 times. Help. Joe

ash_perez01

Ned wa setting

Hello, wap settings for motorola v3

deepbreathe

Pc to tv connections

Hello, i wanted to know how to connect compaq laptop to sony bravia lcd tv. please let me know. thanks sagar

dist.urbd

Date/time reset

Hello, I have just purchased a refurbished IBM T43 Thinkpad. All seems to work ok except every time I switch it on, I have to enter date and time bef...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2010 by
camperdick

Laptop to audio video

Hello, Hi i was wondering what i need to do to be able to use my laptop screen as a overhead tv in my car.

ash_perez01

No sound

Hello,

dist.urbd

Pen drive not formating

Hello, Dear sir, I can't find the optiong StorageDevicePolicies

deepbreathe

Pen drive

Hello,

deepbreathe

Old computer,and dial up!

Hello, I have an old computer,and dial up!Everytime I try to download itunes it will not work.I have installed a new driver with no luck.What can I d...

ash_perez01

Sim resiteration problem in e71pro chinesemdl

Hello, I have my ne E71 pro chinese model mobile which does not register my Sim. When i put my sim and switch on the mobile its says invalid sim. ...

deepbreathe

Acer bluetooth

HI I HAVE A ACEER 5738Z .BUT THE BLUETOOTH DOESNT WORK EFFICIENCY ,I mean it work but some times make me crazy . if it is possible for u send accer ...

ash_perez01

Start up beeps

Hello, when i start up my computer i get one short beep and 2 long beeps and i cant seem to get anything to come up on the monitor any idea what coul...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
sugna25

Cant access 2nd hard drive

Hello, I am having a problem accessing a SATA second hard drive,On the first HD I have windows XP and everything is booting up no problem but when I ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
Ian 181157

Toshiba laptop problem

Hello, I've had my Toshiba Satellite A153-S4527 for around two years and this is the first time I've ever encountered this type of problem. Earlier...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
igor106

Laptop turns off sporadically

Hello, I have a HP pavil;ion zv 5000 and it turns off sporadically. I keep it plugged in and i dont depend on the battery at all. Its not running...

igor106

Connecting 2 laptops

Hello There, I have an Acer Travelmate 2308LMi laptop, and my frnd sat on the screen by mistake...So now the screen is cracked (cannot see a singl...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Bluetooth and webcam dell

Hello, my link is low send me internet site for dell latitude d 620 my webcam and bule tooth Naser Tanks nvedi@...

suff954

Software to lock pen drive or usb?

Hello, i just wanted to know how to lock or how to protect (i mean put password )our pc when any pendrive or usb has been inserted.. ...

suff954

Why my memory card is not detecting on my com

Hello, My micro SD card is not detected by computer when I connect through USB card reader. I am using this card for my mobile. When I put the micro ...

suff954

Gateway not turning on.

Hello, my friends has a Gateway laptop and she tells me that it will not power on. I have been in classes on Computer Maintenance Technology so I am ...

suff954

Hp pavilion dv4-1430us downgraded to xp.

Hello, i got this notebook with Vista. But i just downgraded to XP pro SP3. I have been searching for audio driver for last 2 day, no luck. Can anyon...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2010 by
XIII

None working speakers

Hello, So my speakers are correcly plugged in and everything but no sound comes out... its on, and on the computer it says that the sound is coming o...

suff954

Laptop problem

Hello, I have a Acer One mini laptop and when I turn it on, it just shows a black screen and I can't do anything on it! Does anyone know what's wrong...

nomadcrys

My computer will not boot up

My friend has a Samsung np-p500y notebook installed with Windows XP. For a week now, she has not been able to log onto it. The first thing that ha...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
jms22726

Computer does not boot

Hello, Check this question out, I am VERY confused. I am a student at Michigan Technological University. I have my computer up here and about 2 ...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
EhL

My second monitor isnt working

So basicly what is happening is that i go to my display settings and I enable the second monitor, i click apply/ok and it goes back to being disabled....

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
EhL

Pc line 100k

Hello, how r u i have web cam pc line 100 k n it was not sucessfully insalled in my pc i have window vista plz help me on this issu

8 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2010 by
millwall13

Pen drive password forgotten

Hello, how to retieve data from amkette pen drive (2gb) if password is forgotten

ash_perez01

Pen drive problem

Hello, Please tell me what will I do ? When I connect my pen drive to the laptop it is showing that "Format it".But some of my needed dat...

ash_perez01

Write protrction

Hello,

dist.urbd

Dvd won't format

Hello, I'm having trouble with my CD/DVD ROM. When I try and format a disk (usually doing a backup) it says it cannot format my disk. I have tried se...

jenni.g

Corrupt files on my external hard drive

ive got a maxtor external hard drive, never had any problems with it before but earlier today a message appeared saying that my music folder was corru...

kothavenkatesh

Help laptop wont work

Hello, I had dropped coffee on my laptop and my husband was trying to take the cover off and he must of hit something under it and now the laptop w...

jenni.g

Hard disk problem

Hello, i installed quick heal and did that process but problem is not solved now it shows used space 0, total size 0

dist.urbd

Deleted regetit files

Hello, I have mistakenly deleted too many files from regetit and now the keyboard and touchpad are not working!. This is a response i got from an e...

ash_perez01

No beep on bootup

Hello, My trouble is with an Ace Aspire E380. When you power on the fans run but no startup beep. I have removed the ram still no beeps. The monit...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
YoAZ

Vga problem

Hello, i have acer aspire 5315 when u put it on there is no display on the screen but power flows everywhere. i solve that and the new problem now...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

I lost my computer icon

Hello, i lost my compurter vioce what should i do can you help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

suff954

Can't upload discs, usb memory cardstick

Hello, My laptop no longer reads/recognises my cds, memory cards or usb sticks, does anyone know what the problem could be?

suff954

Add a sata dvd rom

I have a k7 mother board with IDE CABLE.I want to add dvd drive with sata cables. how can i do this?

suff954

Processor stops working

Hello, I have an intel pentium IV processor and i took it out for about five hours while i tried it in another pc but when i placed it back in my com...

suff954
Results 28501 - 28550 out of a total of 33,782