The discussions

Creative zen stone 1gb mp3 player

Hello, i am raj,, i unable to switch ON my Creative zen stone 1gb mp3 player.. and also it is not detecting in my laptop... now wat to do..? p...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
monik

No post, no system beeps after install

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 Hi All....new to this site and this forum.... I have read through many threads that sound quit...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
darreng

My monitor is sparkling!!!!!!!!!!!

Solved

my lg crt monitor was working very well for the past 6 months , but all of the sudden it emmited sparkles and smoke from the side holes of the monito...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

How to retreive filds that have deleted

HI DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GET FILES BACK THAT HAVE BEEN DELETED THANKS Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.7

closeup22

web cam down load

how to obtain the web cam driver for HCL note book to be supported in Windows 7

closeup22

Mp3 player help

Hello, wen i plug my Mp3 in the computer a sign comed saying ' that the usb device connected to the computer has malfunctioned and windows does not re...

closeup22

Black laptop screen

Hi My laptop screen appears blank until a light is shone directly onto it and then the icons appear and it works fine - just cant' see very much - is...

saralou

Sos inbuilt speakers dont work

Hi i need help. i was play an audio file and all of a sudden the inbuilt speakers stopped working. when i pug in the headphone the sound works prop...

closeup22

samsung l700 as webcam

is there any software which can help in using my SGH L700 as web cam..plz answer.. :)

closeup22

I can't watch tv on my computer

hiiii...... would u plz help me........ when i want to watch live TV on my computer using the net.....i face this problem...when i open the web-site ...

Mota

Toshiba laptop problem is how to install xp

i bought my lapton toshiba with windows vista, but i like windows xp when i try to install to my computer it says no hard ware found. but it is t...

closeup22

Cracked screen

I've cracked the sreen on my Netbook and can't discern anything. If I attach an external monitor, will it automatically allow me to view what's on t...

closeup22

Brother mfc9700

Hello, i have a brother mfc 9700 and i cant get my computer to read it.. I just updated to windows 7 and can't seem to find a driver that will work w...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
vandamme

No sound

i cant make the sound work on my computer Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

closeup22

How to clean hp pavilion dv6000 laptop?

now my laptop HP Pavilion dv6000 is very duty,and i want to clean it .buy i don't clear know how to do ?

closeup22

Noaudio on my laptop

Ive no audio on my comouter as i accidently deleted (conexant audio) form my HP Pavilion dv5000 laptop.Ive already tried to manage devices,got the cor...

dist.urbd

Mouse pad

i just upgraded my loptop to windows 7 and i can't disable the clicking on the pad of the of the mouse Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Ex...

closeup22

Quickcam e3500

When useing my Camera i can see &hear but they can see me but not hear me ,I have lost my CD thanks liz Configuration: WindowsC D Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Reliance gprs

Configuration: / Operamini and gprs setting for boss 33 sleek and type file suppot like java jar etc.

ash_perez01

Battery not charging.

Windows will start loading.Now remove ACPI-Compliant in device manager,make safe shutdown,remove adapter and reseat battery.Connect adapter and start ...

closeup22

Data recover

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 my sata harddisk is corrupt & os is corrupt. & second part is hard disk detect in slave in bios...

vamshi

External hard drive

my external hard drive which i have all my songs and pictures in there is not working when i plug it not even the green light comes on(PRO DRIVE 500 g...

didih

Corrupt files on drive c

Hello, I am trying to defrag my computer. However, it stops in the middle of it and a message pops up stating that i have corrupt files on Drive C an...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
Keonzky

Asrock k7vm3

Hello, I am having an assembled PC. Asrock K7VM3 mother board with AMD Athlon 2600+ processor. The Motherboard is having a AGP slot which says to u...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
JUAN

Cannot connect to my projector

Hello, I cannot connect to my projector The VGA cable is pluged and I pressed Fn + F3 to display but still nothing displays on the projector. I tri...

ran

Right side of key board

Hello,I can not get the Numbers on the right side of my to type for me. how do I unlock this?

loli

Webcam

my laptop has a webcam but when I record something with my webcam video has no sound on it, why? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
re

Vista problem screen has lines/freezes

I have a Vaio FW with Windows Vista Ultimate. 2.26 ghz Intel Core Duo 2 with 250gb hard drive and 3gb of ram. Recently, I got a virus that I was able ...

14 and he is alread a know it all

Computer dosen't boot up..

Hi, When i switch on the pc both the power & hard disk lights come on(in the cpu tower)..However the hard disk light goes off in about 5 seconds......

Geek Fail

Installing motherboard driver problems

I lost my CD installer of my mtherboard and i dont know how to fix it alternatively. My friend told me to download its driver but i dont know how to l...

kiramanzano

Have a bit of problem

computer was working fine the night before and the next morning it would not cut on Configuration: / Opera 9.80

closeup22

After shutting down laptop will not power off

after shutting down laptop will not get off, i have to turn off manually any solution for this

closeup22

System panel connectors in asusp5qplvm ?

hi ! How can i connect a powerswitch ( or: ON/OFF button cable connectors) that was used on this motherboard "MS-7093" into this motherboard: A...

pachanga

Toshiba satellite p105

hi there i have a toshiba satellite p105 that does not turn on when you press the power button it acts like it losses its power the battier light goes...

closeup22

Problem with installation

i had a problem with my windows xp so i reinstalled everything, but many things are missing like the speakers dont work, the wi fi isnt installed yet....

Clay3195

Webcam driver for dell inspiron 1564

Dear sir, Please explain me how can I open my webcam there is any driver I have to install for this. Please explain me for this model laptop XP wi...

closeup22

My usb wd hard disk 320gb not working!

My usb western digital hard disk was not working when it fall down from my table, i know mayb my usb broken but when i try connect the hard disk to my...

closeup22

They tell me access denied for this time.

they tell me , access denied for this time. I don,t understand why.

amanda

Dvd player will not work - help!

HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4082N will not work. I may have uninstalled the driver and need help please knowing what to do. Any help will be greatly appre...

closeup22

Toshiba laptop not working

I have no information about computer .I have Toshiba laptop when i turn on it shows "windows failed to start a recent hardware software change mi...

closeup22

Took laptop apart to replace fan

I took apart a dell 1525 laptop today to replace a loud fan and when i put it back together, i get not boot, no screen and all i get is a blue power l...

chrid

My external hard drive is dead...

I recently bought myself a Samsung 1TB external hard drive and spend a good few hours filling it with data. Later, I plugged the drive in (which creat...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
JonnoBo

How to use my compaq webcam with . cpq 64 cam

Hello, I have a webcam but I don't have a cd to install. my webcam is made from compaq with no. CPQ 64 CAM. Is there a driver to install so I can use...

bisomiso

Missing operating system

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 and when booting the system i get "missing operating system". F8 dosen't work, Crtl + F11 dosen't work i get the same mes...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Hp pavillion dv6000 screen verrrry faint

The screen is dark. I can see the screen's desk top by using a flash light at a certain angle and have full function but pressing the fn and f8 key is...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Sony vio screen problem

I have VIO loptop, recently my loptop gose white and the screen is shaking. Please help. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Memory card

I took the 256 out of my pc and put 2 new ones in computer did not work, so I took the 2 new ones out and put the old one back in and still does not w...

xpcman

How do i restore my hp laptop

Hello, i have a HP laptop. i have many viruses and junk files on there it is very slow and i need to restore it to factory settings. I have not got t...

greg

How can i enable crossfire in ati 4550

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0fwdwafdwfw

dist.urbd

Dell laptop not responding or starting up

My dell 1501 inspiron showed the Resume Windows screen and then blanked out and has not worked since. Robin Configuration: Windows XP / Internet E...

dist.urbd
Results 27001 - 27050 out of a total of 33,784