The discussions

Can't find usb connected hard drive vista

Hello, I've connected a WD IDE hard drive (pulled out of my old computer) via USB to my Vista 64 bit system. First time, new hardware was recognized...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Info

Hello, myy name is tra i was wondering why wont the light on my ipod come on it was working fine the day before then the next morning the light didnt...

closeup22

Portaple hard disk usb2.0

Hello, i have problem with my portable had drive Toshiba s follow :L windows delay write my happen when i coping big file from my pc to external har...

closeup22

My head phone does not work well

Hello, I bought a Dell laptop model Inspiron 1545. It was in VISTA system I converted the system into XP. When I plug a headphone, I can hear but on...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Raj09

Sync

Hello, i press sync on my itunes and nothing happens. I resently bought a new computer and then purchased software to set up my old ipod with the new...

closeup22

Gprs you china

Hello, i am youging gprs china hand set 3600 fxd gprs sappt so i am yougiong gprs

closeup22

Bios problem

Hello, I have an problem will my computer, when i Start the Computer Computer says BIOS setting Wrong, Date & time not Confirmed, How to Confirm th...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
bahu

Help meee

Hello, ppl!!! HELP ME!!! HOW DO I SET MY PHONE (LG KS360) TO SAVE RECEIVED FILES ON THE MEMORY CARD??? PLS HELP ME ITS SO IMPORTANT...

closeup22

Pen drive not detecting

Hello, sir my 2gb and 4gb pendrive is not detecting only... is there any soln to it...

ahai

Monitor

Hello, Anyone know what could be wrong with my computer? I turn the computer on and it appears to be on with the light and fan going off, however ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
nomadcrys

My laptop is not getting on

Hello, good morning,myself sushil kumar bhatt.actually yesterday i was trying to open my laptop but it was not getting on,i have pressed the...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Rj45 to serial

Hello, Hi Guyz,, please help me on this... how do i setup this communication cable with my laptop, RJ45 to serial female. i have tried all i can but...

sharpman

Hp g60 laptop keypad not responding

Hello, my HP G60 Laptop keypad suddenly stopped responding. I tried the suggested removal of the battery several times, but to no avail. Is there anyt...

Kue

Computer boots, no post beeps or monitor

Hello, I recently built a brand budget gaming system. I made sure everything was securely in place, and where they were supposed to be. The problem c...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Shaik.GP

Can you help me to install my webcam??

Hello, can you help me to install my maxell webcam?,i don't have a cd installer.. the serial n# is.. l71b6455.. PM9.BK.. help me pls..

sadgurl

Can i link two pcs to one disk drive

Hello, hi i have a desktop also a laptop both have cd/dvd drives my problem is i recently bought a dell netbook without a cd/dvd drive , now my net...

sadgurl

Hard drive not responding

Solved

Hello, I have been using my new hard drive fine (for about 3 months) until i tried to change the name of it to "JOE HARD DRIVE". Ever since my PC n...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
joejoejoe

Inspiron 1521 loading screen shutting down

Hello, my roommate has been having problems with her Dell Inspiron 1521. She just recently had it fixed by Dell about a month ago. The other day she w...

Erpep

Restoring dell to original factory settings

Hello, I have a Dell XPS Gen 5 Dimension desktop which I want to restore to its original factory settings (not just restore to an earlier time). The...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Joe

Webcamera driver

Hello, i have a lenovo laptop of Yseries. format my system & webcamera driver was formatted. So please help. THANKS.

dybbody

Burn a back up disc

Hello, I bought a new acer computor a couple of days ago and had no problem setting it up apart from when I tried to create a back up disc which is ...

dybbody

Cannot open volume contril

Hello, I need help when i try to put volume it tells me "there are no active mixer devices available. to install mixer devices go to control panel, c...

chaitu

My external hd doesnt work

Hello, My mini My book external HD isnt being reconized by either of my vista laptops as being able to be opened. I right clicked on my computer and ...

suff954

Black screen

Solved

Ok, this morning i started my computer like normal (i just pressed the power button and nothing else) and came back an hour later to log in. The monit...

16 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous User

Hardware

Hello, respected sir, what are the problems with motherboard?define plz.....its problems in hardware and solution them also plz???

suff954

Gprs setting

Hello, i have nokia5130 and i want oprate bsnl gprs how ?

suff954

Laptop starting prob

Hello, A colleague of mine has a laptop, when ever he starts it, it gets to the windows loading screen, and then switches off, and it happens somet...

Jarhead69

Dell 600m no longer recongizes ac adapter

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 600m, has been working fine. A few nights ago, the red low battery warning was solid. I plugged it back into my new AC powe...

lawrenceoflosangeles

Dvd drive can read cd but dont read dvd.

Hello, MY dvd writer now behaving differently it can read cd and also detect dvd but cant display the data. i had watched many dvd movies but now it...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Khabal

Blank screen on laptop

Hello, I switched on my acer extensa 5620 laptop and the screen was blank. What is the problem?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
exmbob

Dell optiplex 360 default monitor settings

I have a Dell Optiplex 360 desktop that reverts to 800 x 600 monitor settings for every user. How do I change the settings to a constant for all user...

nomadcrys

Coumputer don't turn on scream

Hello, I'm having problems turning my scream on. The on/off button does not what to work. Please let me know what to do.

nomadcrys

Mic doesnt work

Hello, i have toshiba satellite laptop, 3gb ram and 2.5 gb rom, intel celeron vista, now mic headphone works properly but my mic doesnt work at all, ...

deepbreathe

Need a sofware for my webcam!

Hello, Hi everyone! Please would you help me in finding the software for my logitech webcam: below are the references: M/N:V-UAP41 P/N:860-000051 ...

re_mi

Web camera

Hello, can someone please tell me how to download my philips web camera i dont have the disk any longer

re_mi

Usb device not recognised

Hello, when i attached Kingston Datatraveler 32GB on my pc i received message that "USE Device Not Recognized One of the USB devices attached to this...

gragrand

No post beep and boot after i turn the power

Hello, I have this problem, when I try to turn the power on, all the fans works and the computer starts but it stops while reading the cd-rom/cd pl...

deepbreathe

Dell monitor

Hello, my dell monitor is stuck in energy save mode how can i unlock it

gragrand

Can't open bios

Hello, I cannot ope a BIOS a 16 driver for install...Any way I can resolve issue?

gragrand

Sata harddrive problems

Hello, I have a 160G SATA harddrive, but having problems booting up, my OS is Windows XP Home. PC is a Dell Dimension 8400. I have bought a second Sat...

9 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Bilge

Memory is occupied but not the data

Solved

Hello, i own a 64 gb kingston pendrive wheneve i copy a data to it ,the memory alone indicates that the data is being copied but the data is not co...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
virtualpunisher

No cd installer for webcam

Hello, I Have lost my cd installer for my genius webcam and it is not reccognised on skype. Can Anybody HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!! Thank You

pcsces

Do i need new hardware?

Solved

Hello, I have a CD Burner but I want to copy video's and be able to do more with it. Do I need to buy a new Burner or just up-grade the software?

pcsces

It don't turn on

Hello, I have a dell1510laptop when turn it on it won't do anything and it's lights start flashing

pcsces

Pen drive

Hello, how can i lock my pan drive so other one can use it

pcsces

How can i boot a system that has a sata hard

Hello, how can i boot a system that has a sata harddisk from a CD or DVD Rom? like a laptop that uses sata and i want to transfer my document to a ...

fea_ture

My d860 sumsung camera need to a problem

Hello, My D680 Sumsung Camera is need to a problem this cameras lens are opened in when this power close and heng lens focus

pcsces

Problem with my scandisk cruser pendrive

Hi, i am using this 1gb scandisk cruser pendrive. i found out tht there is some problem so i formatted my pendrive now the problem is tht it shows loc...

dybbody

No disk

Hello, i purchase a new 32 gb pen drive .and it is not running properly. there are showing no disk. tell me .

dybbody

Logitech x-540 speakers no sound (partially)

Okay so since my old speakers are broken I brought these new ones. I installed it as in manual says, everything worked when I tested it with youtub...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
eses
Results 30651 - 30700 out of a total of 33,784