The discussions

Reset my laptop to factory settings

HI, I'm looking to find out if there is ANY WAY to reset my laptop to factory settings without a disc or keyboard?

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Can not open usb drive

Hello, i was coping a file but suddently the electricity failed. Then latter when i tryed to open the usb, i could only find its icon but can not acc...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

D-sub power saving mode

I have an Acer but an LG monitor and all I'm getting is the d-sub power saving mode message. I've read the answers, tried unplugging power from both t...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2014 by
diiiiana

Keyboard problems in my toshiba laptop

Solved

Hi, I have a problem in my laptop. When I press C,X,D,S,W and E nothing happened. Can you tell me the solution of this kind of problem. Thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Not start

I have One Packard bell laptop model no P5WS6 , when press power button light on but within 5 or 6 second off but battery charging light on what is t...

Ambucias

Change of languages

Anybody pl.explain how to change languages

Ambucias

How to remove write protecton in my

Hello, How to remove write protecton in my sandisk usb flash pendrive 16gb Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 32.0.1700.76

Ambucias

Computer randomly shuts off and monitor doesnt turn on

Ok so anyways, I was playing a game on my computer and all of a sudden it randomly turned off. So I attempted to restart it and now the monitor doesn...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2014 by
3xr

Help troubleshooting "ntldr is missing" problem......please

i got the "NTLDR is missing" on my dell c840. ive made sure the BIOS has the proper boot settings.i know that the cd rom spins and light goes on. i fi...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2014 by
decotox4

External hard drive with no file system

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi, I have a Maxtor OneTouch 500GB external hard drive that unfortunately has no File system. The drive registers under Device Manager, but no...

46 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2014 by
john

Dell inspirion 1545

i have been given a dell inspiron to try and fix.... when u boot it up normally everything fine till u put in password screen says welcome then goes ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Password forgot cannot open windows

hello sirs have a problem again,,i cannot open my windows because i forgot the password on my laptop is there anything i can do to restore this,,pleas...

Ambucias

Laptop problem

Solved

My laptop password key is correct whenever i log it it shows.the used profile service service failed the log on used profile cannot be loaded

xpcman

Writeprotect

I also try formatting my pen drive. But I can not that. How I can format my pen drive?

Ambucias

Where is num lock key ?

I have Dell laptop. It doesn't has num lock key in my computer keyboard.

Ambucias

Moserbaer pendrive is not worki

I am using moser baer pen drive since last 2 months, But now whwn I insert this pen drive into computer it not opens and asks pl insert a pendrive in...

barsati Lal

Keyboard not working in acer aspire e1-431 laptop

Solved

When I click any key for example if press R in notepad RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............. was getting repeated and without stop.And my laptop getting h...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2014 by
rammca

Start-up error on windows 7

Solved

how to fix start-up error on windows 7, and what are the causes of this start-up error?

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

How to choose a lenovo thinkpad sl510 battery?

I have a notebook two years old,and I need to change my battery. Nowaday, many laptop companies has different laptop batteries, and some laptop compan...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
Ambucias

Ram prob

Why won't my computer accept more than 1gb ram I have more ram and I need 2gb rqm to play my games on my computer like minecraft or L.O.L

Ambucias

Help ! screen is black with cursor only

My toshiba laptop is only 1 year old. It accidentally got banged by my sister. I tried to to restore it : By pressing the O + power button. It starte...

Ambucias

Reastart the pc

Help me my PC was restart again and again wht is the problem plz tell me

Ambucias

How to format 128gb pen drive

Solved

Hello, I WANT TO FORMAT THE 128GB PENDRIVE, SO WHICH SOFTWARE I NEED ( I DON'T HAVE ANY SOFTWARE).

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
Jeff

Lg crt tv with normal audio but no display

i have an LG CRT tv that developed thin different coloured horizontal lines at the near top of the tv and stayed there for some months.gradually the t...

ac3mark

My laptop was just black and won't open

i got a problem with my toshiba laptop, i turned it on, the light shows its on and the fan is working, but the screen wont open it's just black and no...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
Carlobee

External hard drive doesnot show folders although it still has.

Solved/Closed

Hey i have tried -h-r-s/s\d h:\*.* in the run menu but it shows the message "windows cannot find -h. Make sure you have typed the name correctly and t...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2014 by
hsabharwal13

My pc doesn't boot from cd

Solved/Closed

Hello World! I'm trying to format my hard drive. I restarted my pc and i tried to boot from cd. When the pc prompt me to press any key from keyb...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2014 by
havetoknow

My monitor is black(off i think) while cpu is running

My monitor is black, but after I close the electric plug for 5-10 seconds and on it again, it is function again. But somehow, the monitor went down ag...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2014 by
Ashritha Bharadwaj

Hp laptop dv2500 problem start up

when turn on it light on for few second then turn off and screen always black

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2014 by
mbakhach

Fn key on samsung rv510 not functioning

Solved

Hi Everyone I upgraded windows home edition to windows ultimate, and since then the Fn keys are not working.The keyboard is recognised as standard M...

14 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2014 by
Anas

Cant read pendrive

I am in a a great problem . my pc cant read my pendrive...... please help me

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2014 by
carminabigue

Dell inspiration laptop

My laptop won't turn on at all. Can you please help.

carminabigue

Sony vaio pc factory reset

Hello, how do I get past system recovery options only one left is COMMAND PROMPT? geWindows 7 / Firefox 26.0

carminabigue

Pen drive showing 0 bytes

Hi Sir, When i connect my pen drive it is sowing 0 bytes also i am unable to format it through the cmd as well also when i am going in disk managem...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2014 by
sam.hasan2

Hp laptop screen problems

The screen on my HP laptop will not turn on however, all the lights and the fan are running. Any ideas on why/how to fix this? Thanks in Advance!

carminabigue

Black screen and a sound of a program

How do i solve my laptop has power but no picture black screen and a sound of a program running

carminabigue

Showing property s empty

i have one king stone 32 GB data traveler .I am put the pen drive in computer.that showing property s empty and your pen drive cerepted .please do f...

carminabigue

Seagate external drive: volume label and data missing on windows

Solved

1. Dropped external drive on floor from table. Disc made repeating noise 2. Opened case and released heads from disc. Noise stopped, but volume labe...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2014 by
kieferschild

Lexar usb3.0 does not working

I bought a Lexar USB 3.0 64 GB when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it says inser...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2014 by
kieferschild

My pc does not detect my hpv165w pendrive.

I had recently formatted my pc and updated windows but am not able to view my pen drive on my computer and device manager. It also does not show up on...

Sumiran

Hp laptop - factory reset

I have an HP Laptop. It is a Windows 7 Home Premium. I have tried safe mode to try to reset to the default setting and I have also tried the startup r...

Ambucias

How to recover the data in my usb flash drive for free

Hello, I need to recover the deleted files on my USB flash drive but for FREE, would you please guide me how to do this?? Thanks a lotttttttttt

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2014 by
Jack Williams

Someone please help me asap

ohmygod can someone please tell me how to transfer my old music from my old itunes to my new itunes 8, ive being trying but im so clueless !!!!!!!!!!!...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2014 by
breezylol

User profile cannot be loaded. pls help

Hi I am trying to log on to my laptop. I have 3 profiles on my laptop. My profile being the administrator profile however when I select my profile on...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2014 by
kieferschild

Laptop turns off when power cord is removed.

Hi, this just started happening and I have no idea what to do! My Acer Aspire laptop keeps turning off every time the power cord comes out. The batte...

kieferschild

Edit boot options

Hello, Im Jason sony vaio pc- Ive reached screen {EDIT BOOT OPTIONS} partion 2 WHAT DO I DO NOW? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 26.0

ac3mark

Black screen after adding 2gig ram stick

Hey guys so im preparing my system for the beta project spark game and i was trying to add some extra RAM. The current Card i have it Patriot ddr2 pc2...

kieferschild

Help with my pc

Hi i'm Martin. I hope you can help me... I'm having problems with my pc for the past 6 months. First of all my specs of my computer: I have a ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop to hotel room tv

I want to use an LG TV in my hotel room as a dual monitor with my laptop. I have it all hooked up properly through display properties- settings-etc. ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

My pen drive says write protected

how do I format my pendrive it says it is write protected can some1 please help me out... Please

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2014 by
abcd
Results 15351 - 15400 out of a total of 33,786