The discussions

I connect to internet for p c

Hello, i have g'five U898 mobile i connect to pc but, PC, driver mt 6225 i want to MT6225 driver

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
suff954

Coreldraw x4

Hello, I am using CorelDraw X4 for my grafic. When print it does not give same color on printer. Forinstance, for purple,it prints blue. I ap...

suff954

My laptop does not come on atll

Hello, MY LAPTOP DOES NOTMCOME ON ATALL. WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEN?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
pcfirefly

Xp installation thorough pendrive

Hello, i would like to install my xp through pendrive.i have a doubt with the answer provided by u.that is u asked me to boot for the usb. i didn't ...

suff954

Sound isn't good

Hello, Last week I had to replace my harddive and I have spent the better part of the week reloading all my programs, games and such. We play Call...

suff954

Upgrade of ram

Hello, I have an Intel 945 GCCR(b) Motherboard with 1 GB DDR2 Ram of transcand and i am thinking of upgrading the r...

suff954

Computer and printer won't work together

Hello, I tried to turn my All-in-one printer off but it didn't go off. I tried to get it to respond by exploring the options on the little screen but...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Harddrive fail

Hello, I have a prebuilt Widows desktop that came with a Barracuda7200.11 500gb sata-300 harddrive. About 6 months after I bought it the OS cra...

xpcman

Attempting to burn dvd with windows movie

Hello, I am attempting to burn a video I downloaded onto a DVD. I made the movie and have it in Window Movie maker. When I press the "Burn" button. I...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Usb flash disk

Hello, I am getting the error message that my flash disk is an unknown device on my computer. I went in to my computer and clicked on disk mananger b...

ash_perez01

Acer

Hello, i have an acer zg5 aspire one and i had it for two months and last month something happen i turn it on and nothing pops up only the logo for ...

xpcman

Acer one zg5 problem

Hello,

ash_perez01

Webcam

Hello, Sir, Please instruct me that hw to install webcam software on my compaq presario CQ61.. I have insert webcam on my lap but i dont know hw to ...

dist.urbd

Sound

Hello, How can i get free download sound on my computer

dist.urbd

Vga fan stop running

Hello, I got running my PC with Intel Core 2 Quad 2.33ghz 4GB ram NVIDIA Geforce 9500GT 512MB 128bt OS win7 ultimate 2 pcs of DVD-rw and 640GB...

xpcman

Can i use a microfone?

Hello, Can I use a microfone on this camera? If Yes, what the model and brand do you recommend? Thanks

Natalia

Cheep upgrade that will make the computor fst

Solved

Hello, I have a 2005 pentium 4 windows xp 256MB of DDR RAM 30 GB hard drive Monitor is CRT i want to uprade the computer so it is faster what do you...

upgrade difference

My computer is freeze on xp,

Hello, my computer is freezed on xp , its running good, I want to know that , i used the yahoo messenger chat tool and chatted with the friend, shall...

Ambucias

Power suppley 350w for a vga card

Hello, Could I use a Power Suppley 350W for one of these cards?? Geforce 250GTS or Geforce 9800GT ??????????

kingyasser

Webcam from mobile to pc

Hello, plz i need software 4 my mobile n 95 4 using web cam 4 my pc

suff954

Memmory card locked.....

Hello, sir my memmory card is already locked for some mistake.... so how to open my memmory card???? please help to reopen my memmorycard??

suff954

Mach

Hello, hi mach i cannot format my 4gb hp storage device it says unable to complete the format is there a solution

suff954

Compaq presario 2818ap

Hello, I have the Compaq Presario 2818 AP laptop. It has gone off and will not restart. I have bought the new universal AC adapter for my laptop but ...

suff954

Pen drive bot detected

Hello, my pen drive (1gb),not detected by my pc so what should i do ???? opraiting SYStem windows XP

suff954

My pc does not want to switch on

Hello, when i switch it on only the fans that spin for few seconds thereafter switch off again. this problem is reccuring as i fixed it before, i cha...

mikethedike

Computer doesn't boot

Hello, my pc doesn't boot .fan spins for a sec and then stops and the screen remains blank and displays No signal

closeup22

Monitor, or something else?

Hello, Here are my specs Thermaltake 430W PS Intel E2200 LGA775 Corsair XMS2 2 GB 2 WD 500 GB HDD Big ass heat sink (forgot the name) MOBO1-Gi...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
stuntmanmike80

Sony laptop

Hello, My sony laptop boots up and shows the sony vaio and then comes black. All the lights are on and the sound works but nothing will come up. I tu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Regarding magicjack problem

Hello, magicjack is not able to connect to internet . it is asking for double click over here ?

suff954

Lost my cd for webcam

Hello, i lost the cd for my webcam. i have a logtech 310 clicksmart.. can anyone help me

dfp

Converter

Hello, I have an old Laptop that has a VGA socket and I need to connect my Laptop to my TV The only problem is that my TV does not have a VGA slot...

xpcman

Sound help

Hello, I just reinstalled windows XP on my dell e510 due to malware infection. my decive manager will not recognize my built into MB sound device. I ...

konru

External harddrive does not function.

Hello, I accidentally dropped my external harddrive and it really took a bad fall. After that i did try to connect it to my laptop but it does not de...

xpcman

I'm not able to activate the volume

Hello, i'm not able to activate the volume on my toshiba laptop. u told that the steps r prees start+r......i didn't understand.pls help.i want the...

dist.urbd

My system gets off after using certain hours

Hello, My System Gets Off after using certain hours,wat type of problem my system is handling,it might be wat problem,plz resolve it............

dist.urbd

Its just like cdrom

Hello, And I have the same problem but with the difference that does not give me error code 19 simply does not want to write, its just like cdrom, wh...

dist.urbd

My son lost my cd for my mi webcam...

Hello, my son seem to have lost my webcam cd for mi webcam so what do i do now? could you please help thanks

ken2005usa

My laptop won't turn on, even when plugged in

Hello, thanks for notice. My Laptop shut off, but it will not turn back on I had tried those steps, "TAKE OUT BATTERY, REMOVE MAINS SUPPLY, HOLD ...

closeup22

Laptop screen problem

Hello, my laptop AMD TUTORION 64, ACER ASPIRE 4520 brand was giving me giving me problem twice...and its the same problem...when i press the button o...

closeup22

Asus laptop wont start up

Hello, my laptop will not start up, the green lights will come on for a few seconds but then it just fails. I have tried all the things u guys have s...

closeup22

Back slash key not woking

Hello, when i press the back slash key, the '#' sign is what appears on the monitor. francisco.

shamoany

Help flash disk wont open

Hello, please help me.... i tried to open my 2gb kingston flash disk but it says please insert into drive K.....please help

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Dell laptop

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1720 came to switch on but have a blank screen - can anybody help please

ash_perez01

Kingstone write protection

Hello, i have a problem please any one have the solution.. i want to format my usb kingston datatravler 2gb but it give write protection error ..any...

ash_perez01

Dvd drive

Hello, I bougt a new LG dvd drive(SATA) for my home PC, but my mother board was an IDE, so i bought a coverter from SATA to IDE with the ca...

xpcman

No wirelss adapter found.

Hello, I have a acer aspire 4540 notebook. ati,amd turion 3gb ram,250gb hd. I have xp and 7 in it. Atheros says that no wireless adpter ...

deepbreathe

Dvd burner

Hello,my toshiba labtop burner stopped working do i have to buy a new labtop or can i replace it

deepbreathe

Bluetooth

Hello, I have laptop compaq presario 610 T5870 is there inbuilt blueth device is there any button, or any indication of the same, how can i use th...

deepbreathe

Fackbook not open

hello fackbook can not open in china,can u help me how to do? ugent,urgent super urgent, thanks

deepbreathe

Fackbook not open

hello fackbook can not open in china,can u help me how to do? ugent,urgent super urgent, thanks

deepbreathe
Results 27701 - 27750 out of a total of 33,786