The discussions

Partition recovery

Hello, Hi, I have a sony vaio E series laptop with 3 partitions. first time it was run with windows 7 home basic. last time I installed windows ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Tried unhiding files but didn't work

Hello, I tried the attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* method but instead, i was prompted by a msg saying "Windows was unable to save all the data for t...

jollym124

Hp pen drive 210w is not accessable/access is denied on a pc

Hello, When I insert my HP 210W pen drive to a particular PC(Windows 10) it displays the message "Location is not available H:\ is not accessible,...

jollym124

Invisible memory card

my mobile and my pc is not showing the memory card. what shoult i do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2679.0

jollym124

Required

Hello, I m using sony SVT14116PNS. It was pre-loaded with windows 8 pro and now i upgraded it to windows 10 pro. I want to know how to restore my la...

Computertech

How to reboot toshiba satelite laptop

how to reboot toshiba satelite laptop

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
tvgee

Number keys and arrow keys are not working

Hello, Hi everyone, I use compaq mini laptop, my number keys such as 1,2,3,4,7,8,9,0. and my down and right arrow keys stopped working after reinsta...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Essygamer

Lenovo ideapad laptop doesn't start

Solved

Hi! I have a Lenovo Ideapad Z565 laptop. When not using it, I usually leave it in sleep mode. For a long time it's had problems with coming back fr...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Rose

Hp officejet pro 8600

I want to be sure i am running the correct driver since i just went from windows 7 to windows 10, how do i do it?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My computer beeps continuous even after resetting ram

Hello, my computer beeps continues even i changed RAM in different slots and removed the processor and re-seated still same problem can u help m...

Ambucias

Installing a lexmark all in one x5150 wihout disk in windows 10

Hello anyone, Yesterday I received a Lexmark X5150 for free but without installation-disk. Is there anyone who can help me? Is it possible to insta...

Ambucias

Monitor going to sleep

Solved

Hi there. I have a computer, every time the monitor goes to sleep but takes time to display/wake up. Another Question, I bough a new HP Laptop, whe...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
KAM2016

Removable disk shortcut folder shown

Closed

Hello, I have hp USB FLash drive . Whenever I insert the flash drive into the computer, it detects the removable disk shortcut. And all folder...

Ambucias

Usb cannot access

Hello, I try to access my usb then the message arrives that H cannot access due to i/o device error (windows7) Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome ...

Ambucias

Sore fingers

I have an Acer Aspire and have to 'bash' the keys on the keyboard or it misses letters, especially o's and a's. Does anyone have a solution

Ambucias

My laptop freezes when i turn it on...help!!!

Solved

Hello, i have bought a sony laptop last year. It is so strange , somehow the desktop screen will freeze occasionally when I turn my computer on or...

16 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2016 by
Phontayne

Computer automaticly shuting off

Hi I Have A Question And I Hope U Can Answer It. My Computer Keeps Shuting Off And There is No Warning. Every Now and then if I don't use it for an...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Sound card

Hello, i went to bed yesterday and the sound on my pc was fine. i woke today and turned the pc on and the sound was gone and the only thing i see when...

Ambucias

Laptop button not working

First, I spilled tea on my laptop and then i cleaned it with water then i turned off my computer and now it doesnt want to open. At the begginnning th...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Sound is not responding in my computer

Hello, Sound is not responding in my computer, please help me to do something about it so that the sound will come up have try best but i don`...

Ambucias

Sd card not detecting!!!!!!

Hello, i inserted my pen drive but i am not getting even alert sound and it didn't detect pls solve this problem !!!!!!!!!!!! but if i inse...

Ambucias

Sd card is not detecting

Hello, My 2gb SD card is not detecting on my computer. Previously it used to detect but whenever I try to open it says like every time format the di...

dheep

Numlock issue, my fn key is dead, windows key is dead

Hi, first, I'm not having a NumLock issue, my Fn key is dead, Windows Key is dead, F1-F12 writes numbers, I don't know what to do, i have to use an US...

Ambucias

Chkdsk deleted corrupted directories, didn't leave .chk files...

Today I made a clean install of Windows 10 onto my girlfriend's computer, and made a backup of all her files onto a WD Elements 1 TB USB3.0 HDD. T...

12 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2016 by
kyle.gm

Dvd drive not write any cd dvds shows blank in my computer

Hello, My pc just create trouble for me It shows blank every time in cd drive it can not write any cd my typing exam date is so near if it will ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Memory card

Hello, Just bought a new memory card for my camera from Maplins. Put in camera and reads memory card unuseable. iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

The cpu fan work but the power supply fan don't,, computer dead

Hello, the cpu fan work but the power supply fan don't,, computer dead doesn't start up please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564...

ac3mark

My laptop refuses to boot

« pls i need help. my laptop refuses to boot, It indicated that it was on but the screen didn't display and also the hard drive light didn't on either...

ac3mark

I did the 2 method but still nill

Hello, I did Diskpart method as admin still Use Regedit.exe method I even change the storage value after all that the Current Read-Only state r...

ac3mark

Vaio audio gets laggy

Hello, my sony vaio svf15213sn is giving audio laggyness wheni play music at 40% or more. it hangs while playing music. this vaio pc has subwoofer tec...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
kieferschild

Black screen with cursor

Hello, I have some issues over my toshiba netbook. It turned out to have a black screen with moving cursor only. I have tried everything starting...

Ambucias

Please insert a disk into drive i:

Hello, Hello, everybody,, please give me solution for my 4GB Kingston pendrive... when I attach the pen drive to through USB port , so it detect...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
Marem

Windows unable to format pendrive

Solved

Hello, When I make a partition & a new windows then my pen-drive was in USB port. After completing a new windows my pen-drive can't be open. Windows...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Dell laptop charger light off

Hello, I am using dell laptop. when i switch on charger without connecting to laptop LED light ON. When connect to laptop charger light off. How t...

Computertech

Please insert a disk in drive g

Hello, few minutes back I tried to plugin my M3 player, although it was inserted and detected by my lapi , there was a big problem creating dialogue b...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Marem

Lenovo y50 and can't get past their logo

Solved

Hello, I think I may have deleted my Operating software. I have a Lenovo Y50 and can't get past their logo, anyone have any ideas how to fix? C...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Virus on my laptop speaker??

Hello, I have tried to install "whastappweb" on my new Lenovo laptop (windows10) and immediately after that there was a virus detected and removed...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Cant access wd portable drive

Solved

Hello, Recently my WD My Passport has become inaccessible. I have tried the following: Uninstalling drivers Changing drive name Tried it on a...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2016 by
fbjunks

Laptop won't turn on.

Hello, My laptop won't turn on after I removed the battery when it was full and mistakenly switched off the laptop on the socket without shuttin...

Ambucias

Samsung laptop display screen blank

My samsung laptop shows blank screen after starting it . I also trying the function keys like f2 & then f9& f10 but@ the last stage as & when it come...

Ambucias

Types 7#'s before signs/letters back to sentence start mid sente

7Why does a number appear after 7I enter a capital or signs for example 7& as you can see in this sentence. I am writing as you can see in this...

xpcman

Power problem

Hello I have a Dell inspiring M5030. When I insert the a.c. adaptor and press the power bottom the power led on the adaptor goes off and the laptop w...

findimayar

Setting a lock on a spread sheet

Solved

Hi I would like to know if some one cam help if there is a way to set a password to a spread sheet on a PC Thanks

xpcman

The laptop screen writes automatic repair and diagnosing your pc

Hello, when I open my laptop the screen is black with the HP logo, and writes preparing for automatic repair and then diagnosing your PC its been tw...

xpcman

Switched on my mercer laptop but nothing appears on the screen

Hello, I switched on my Mercer laptop but nothing appears on the screen, the screen does not come at all, what is the problem?? Configuratio...

xpcman

Graphic card black screen problem

Hello, i just bought a new graphic card nvidia GF 210. I opened up my cpu inserted the graphic card and connected the vga cable, then turned on my cp...

xpcman

Laptop connect to tv with hdmi cable

I am trying to hook up my HP laptop to my Sony Bravia Tv. I have an HDMI output for the laptop and an HDMI cable. I have tried simply plugging the cab...

xpcman

Powering on dell pc and only greeting an a...

Hello, When I power on my Dell PC I only get a lowercase a with an arrow in the top left corner. I have tried everything...powering off...removin...

xpcman

Thumb drive no media available

Hello, My thumb drive is recognized on my computer but there is still issues with it. It says that there is no media available in it. Ive done every...

R2D2_WD  

Hp 15 screen does not turn on!

So, I got this HP 15 for my fiance about a MONTH ago and he's already having issues. The switch on the bottom that is SUPPOSED to hold the battery in,...

dannyds
Results 7801 - 7850 out of a total of 33,782