The discussions

Laptop turns on and off and doesn't turn on

Hello, i was on firefox yesterday and the page that was open turned grey and the computer froze up and then shut it down and now it will not resta...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Down loadiing to pc

Hello, Windows 2000 / Internet Explorer 6.0 cant down load pics wit usb settings

cha_mps

Shift key problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / acer my shift key is not working with some of the key and it is working with other key so please suggest ...

cha_mps

Acer aspire one series zg5 big problem!

Solved

Hello, To all, pls help any idea where to download / get All drivers for my Acer Aspire one Series ZG5 I format the hard disk and try to install ...

14 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
ravi

How to open my webcam

Hello, i INSTALLED MY WEBCAM A WHILE BACK BUT HAVE NOT USED IT. nOW i WANT TO USE IT BUT CANNOT ACCESS IT. iT IS "INSTALLED AND READY TO USE". sO WH...

cha_mps

My phone type?

Hello, i want to know my phone type...pliz...tq Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.8

cha_mps

Usb 2.0 data mass storage

Hello, I can not access my backed up data in this device. When i click on to it as drive E it says, "do you want to format the disk" which i do no...

cha_mps

Unable to scan,copyand fax

Hello, i have two 4355 all in one printer. one printer shows a error message "scanner problem" ,"unable to scan.copyand fax. i have replaced moth...

cha_mps

Reinstalled xp,can't see the cd-rom +

Hello, I have Acer Travelmate 4010 laptop.I did not get a copy of XP from Acer,therefre I had to install my own copy of Win-XP.Now no ACER softwar...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jziutsa

Need help on user profile problem

Hello, So I work for a University and cannot figure out how to stop the computers from saying "User Profile Service service has had a problem" o...

jziutsa

Creative webcam vf0050 and windows vista

Hello, I just purchased a used Creative Webcam VF0050 and it did not come with a driver or any instructions. In trying to download a driver, I'm to...

jziutsa

Lenovo s10 new screen replacement problem

I just installed a new lcd screen for my lenovo s10 model and when I switch it on,I see a a complete red,followed by green,by blue and white and a mul...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
Daiwai

Black screen

Hello, upon starting computer everything seems to go as normal except my screen stays black, an something clicks repeatedly, its hp pavillion g6o 100e...

jziutsa

Panasonic dmp-bd85 play german dvd's

Hello, I just returned from Germany and brought some DVDs back with me. I can't play them on the Panasonic DMP-BD85 I bought here. Is there a way...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
jkph00

Blank monitor

Solved

Hello, I am curious about why my Hp monitor w2207h hdmi monitor goes blank after a few minutes/hours whilst in use. I recently installed a new i...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
vickie

Samsung 350s

Hello, I lost the manual and I want to download my pictures to my computer? Any Ideas??? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

ibthepearl

Can't see my usb external drive

Hello, I have been using the same external drive for the past year, on my laptop, now it is not shown in my computer. It doesn't show in device mana...

jziutsa

System requirements for virtual machine

Hey everyone, well, I've just recently installed a virtual machine using Sun's VirtualBox on my windows xp home edition. My virtual OS is also the sam...

jziutsa

No folders after refomat of external drive

Hello, I recently did a reformat on my dell 8400 and reloaded windows xp. I had forgotten to unplug my usb WD external and it also got reformated. M...

jziutsa

Hard drive not active

Hello, my hard drive is dead quiet and the drive light is off Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jziutsa

Keyboard problems

Hello, Sorry i should have mentioned i did all you sugested with the first keyboard and i still have the same problem even after installing two more ...

cha_mps

How to identify sound card

Hello, i dnt know we r to see motherboard no.pls tell, coz i wan sound driver . Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Ambucias

Thumbdrive kingstone

Hello, Hi good morning. my problem is when i slot in the kingstone thumb drive,light is on yet not running and appearing as usual..can i get back...

cha_mps

Laptop screen goes black

Hello, my laptop screen goes black and just after few seconds it returns plz any1 help me im really worried Configuration: Windows XP / Safari ...

cha_mps

Computer won't even turn on

My old power supply died (when i would turn on the computer, all of the lights would flash) so I bought a new one. Now, connected everything with the...

cha_mps

Urgent!! bluescreen/overheat

Hello, well my computer was bought around end of 2008 so its about 2 years old. it didnt have issues the first half a year till the touch pad went ou...

Ambucias

Laptop keyboard generates random characters

Hello, The keyboard freezes and if a form field is on screen then this will fill with a string of garbage, endlessly. Mouse and onscreen keyboard ...

cha_mps

Urgent - stuck on update screen

Hello, My computor needed to install updates but when it has restarted to complete the installation, it has frozen on the update screen, where it ...

cha_mps

Sound

Hello, I have a dv6500 hp pavillion, I lost sound I have tried downloading device driver. Even after I update device driver.When I configure the s...

cha_mps

Use of mobile as a webcam

Hello, I have got two phones nokia 6310 classic and sony erricson k530i. can I use any of them as web cam for video chat on yahoo mesenger Conf...

cha_mps

D drive asking for formating

Hello, My D and E drives are asking for formating due to some attack of virus and they are not reconginsed as drives by the windows.It is showing ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
sachin

No sound on windows vista

Solved

hey Thanks, It worked for me too. Just disable the sound driver and enable it. :-)

cha_mps

Web cam

Hello, i am haveing some problems with my web cam . i want to live chat with people and i dont know how to turn on my web cam and its bult in to the ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
vita

Screen fades out

my pc intermittently decides(usually upon waking it up) that the screen is going to fade out...looks like the screen is going bad, but sometimes i can...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
KrisCo

New acer aspire 5738z black screen

Solved

Hello, i have a new laptop acer aspire 5738z when I turn it on the first time I saw the desktop but after 30 seconds? te screen became dark and u...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
aliawa

Dell m1530 bios pwd from dell does not work

Solved

Hello, Hello all, I have a Dell XPS M1530 laptop with a BIOS password installed. The password I believe to be correct does not work. I contacted De...

Ambucias

Help unlock dell latitude 505

Solved

Hello, I have a dell latitude 505 and I cant unlock it. could you help me out? a friend inherited it and we cant use it as is. Configuration: W...

Ambucias

Iphone screen is blank/black

Hello, my iPhone won't turn on. I have done a "restore" but received an error message when it was synching. When I connect it to my PC it slowly get...

jack4rall

Need seriously help with my i-pod

Hello, myi-pod just wont work it freezes all the time evn when i plugg it up and it just has the i-pod apple logo on it in it wont work only sumtimes ...

jack4rall

Help me pls..

intel pentium (R) dual core cpu e5200 @ 2.50 ghz.. i need lancard driver, any site to download.. thanks

xpcman

Labtop down button

Hello, The down button on my labtop won't work. The button completely fell off and only has a hole in in it. For the first few months... i click th...

HUHSUHAUS

Acer aspire 5050 freezes up at startup

Closed

I have an Acer Aspire 5050 that keeps freezing up at startup. I had a bad harddrive and originally thought that was the only problem. I just installed...

Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
Matt

Please can you help me to fix my webcam??

Hello, people can't see me when I use skype!! and my webcam doesn't work in my notebook so what I have to do??can I fix it?? Configuration: Win...

jziutsa

Dvd not working

Hello, I Have a problem with my DVD writer I cannot burn anything the error message is "BURN PROCESS FAILED AT 8X (11,080 KB/S)" even i reduce the...

alfie

What is hardware?

hi, team

arielcom

Hdd pass word un lock

Solved

Hello, I HAVE SAMSUNG 250gb HARD DRIVE BUT I FOR GOT MY HDD USER PASS WORD HOW TO RESET MY HDD PASS WORD

Ambucias

Bluetooth problem

Hello, i have a serious problem with my bluetooth in my laptop... mine is samsung R710. bluetooth for it is not working... can u give me any idea....

jefffrozen

Hard drive not working

Hello, My external usb hard drive was working fine for ages then all of a sudden it stopped working its Western Digital hard drive, my safety remo...

Maria

Audio problum

Hello, i have a intel celeron processer 2.00ghz and i am use a window xp servise pack 2& i lost my motherboard cd so kindly give me infomation how...

jack4rall

Msn webcam problems

Hello, why doesnt my web cam work on msn it only works on video on msn Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jefffrozen
Results 23601 - 23650 out of a total of 33,783