The discussions

Booting fail

Hello, i have a intel 945 mother board 2.66 ghz cpu 1gb ram dvd writer.80 gb hdd it is not booting .so pls solve my problem............. rega...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
zaho14

Problem with my pen drive

Hello, sir this is brijesh from vizag ...when i plug in my pen drive system is detecting it but when i perform any operation it is saying "write prot...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Vista not recognizing hard drive at bootup

Hello, The pre-story goes like this. I was messing around with the boot sector of my hard drive. My computer decides to turn off.... Now when I try ...

xpcman

Problem in using pendrive

hey u aid me 2 check out the switch in da pen drive bt i dint find any

xpcman

I need help with my laptop

Hello,i was on ourworld and my laptop just switch off and it wont start up again but the light that shows it's charging is on.

nomadcrys

Logitech webcam f=3m65 mm

Hello, I need help. I lost my cd installer for my logitech webcam f=3.85 mm. I want to install it in my loptop but I cann't find it. Can anybody ...

OSS_117

Glad to join this community

Hello, Friends I have joined this community today and find you guys very helpfull Thanx to all !!! -- Hardware� Software� G...

frank_einstein

Pc problem

Hello, I have a problem with my pc Evo500 (compaq bed type) problem : pc is too slow in play videos,songs, and any other aplications ...

brady8

No recognizing the hard drive or not pluging

Hello, when i plugin the my Hard Drive in the PC and after restarting when i want to install the new windows but MS Dos is not show or no Plugin the ...

selfishbank

Instal os in 4gb pen drive

Hello, i have 4gb pen drive, i want to instal OS in this drive, what is the procedure? also i want to partition this as like as hard disk. plz...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
uday233

How to get it work

Hello, Hello, I have an old Dell Latitude and I wanna reformat it. The trouble is it has no internal CD- Rom drive or floppy (just a USB extern...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
bizzounours

Problem in adapter

Hello, i have problem in my notebook hp pavilion 2701 tu.the wire of adapter side( that is attached to the adpter is melt). can anyone tell me the s...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
anil

How to connect

Hello, I am very green when it comes to wireless networking. I have a laptop at home which can be used for wireless. What I need to know is how do i g...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Problematic hw?!; failed load xp;

Hello, few days ago I started to get blue screens in XP. I can't recall what I did exactly before but what I do know is that I didm manage to login t...

mailpcoff

Thoshiba laptop keyboard problem

Hello, I bought a new thoshiba satalite laptop one month ago. Its keyboard keys just like @,2 and ",' is reversed ie if u r pressing the @ key u wi...

vkrajeev

Fans installation

Hello, I want to put more fans in my pc, and i don't really know how to proceed... can you help me?

sarbel.vilo

Lost disk for installing web cam

Hello, somethings were deleted off my computer and lost the software and cant find disk to reload philips web cam model # sic4700/37... need a free d...

suhjinder

Help me to start my inbuild mike

Hello, hi, hello frnds...... i m not able to start my inbuld mike. my laptop compaq presarioC700 is having window xp sp2 operating system. so pls he...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
Anonymous User

Pendrive not open

Hello, hi am babu ,kingstone pendrive not open suddenly why?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
ixtremed1

Western digital external hard drive

I recently got a Western Digital external hard drive which is 320 GB big. I backed up my files and what not. Now there are some stuff I don't need so...

ixtremed1

My laptop dosent turn on

Hello, My problem is with my Laptop, Philips freevents x56. When you press the button to turn on, the green light in front comes on as usual, but no ...

valen56

Key

Hello, on my lap top the thing that moves the cursor built in the laptop i used t be able t click by tappin it now it wont click anythin wen i tap ...

valen56

Monitor not work

Hello, i hv viewsonic monitor.now it not work properly.reason is it not standby. bt some time it standby. some time 5second timeout come and light g...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
gayasharp

How to clean a laptop

Hello, i have a Sony Viao PCG-FR415B that's well over due a full clean/dust. i've removed all the obvious case screws but still can't split the case ...

fonzerelli

Isnt turning on

Hey guys my ipod isnt working like at all it was working fine just yesterday but for some reason today it just isnt turning on and when i try to reset...

fonzerelli

No sound from cd machine az1833 using usb cab

Hello, I am using a standard USB cable to connect my Asus laptop to my Phillips CD Machine AZ1833 and selected USB connection on my Phillips, but t...

imation

Pen drive problem

Hello, My pen drive dose not work properly. it connect back side to the CPU.disconnect to front side to the CPU. when it connect to PC message o...

givemepsc

How can i format the sahara 2 gb pendrive

Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly Give me suggestion how can i format 2 gb pendrive of sahara. But this pendrive is now opened but not formatted,Sir ki...

fonzerelli

Flashing yellow light

Hello, I have a dell inspiron 1200 and I have two lights on the front left hand side of the laptop one is solid green the other is flashing yellow. W...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
helpdodge

One continuous beep after startup

Hello, I'm working on a HP Pavilion a300n. On startup, I receive one long, continuous beep. At the same time, the power to the fans seems to drop i...

propcs

Sound

Hello, respacted sir please give me dll p4 sound driver. becoz i m installing windows xp in my com puter but sound is not avilable

jmp59

Driver for web cam

Hello, i have my webcam cd but driver are not getting properly installed it is telling cant save 1 file what to do

melmel1

I lost my cd deriver of intex web camera

Hello,

jivehard

Cannot get this to connect

Hello, I bought this headset "Logitech Bluetooth Cordless Headset For Skype &Mobile Phones" for my boyfriend. he cannot get it to connect when h...

tristas

Help the helpless

Hello, hi this is arjun,i own a dell inspiron 640m laptop was working properly till yesterday morning then tried to start the same evening it didnt w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Computer switch off automatically

Hello, hope you can help me to solve my computer problem, which when I switched on the power of the computer unit, in a split second the power Switche...

xpcman

Monitor alone not getting turned on!

Hi DJ, I have come across with a problem which i could not sort it out. When i switch on the power supply,fan is on,cd rom is opening and the hard...

sensei.moore

Doesn't work for me

Hello, Did not work for me. I think I have a virus and keep "cleaning it" with Adaware and can't get on the internet long enough to dowload some per...

11 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
brakers

Sound card

Hello, My onboard sound card does'nt take sound out but when I connect it in amplifier take out the funny sound. I don't know if i have two buy new on...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
melodiefree

How do i get to go on my computer

Hello, When I turn on my computer(not in that way) it has a black screen that has like windows has failed to start. A recent hardware or soft...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
mbcmcb

Compaq evo n610c inbuilt speakers not working

Solved

Hello, The inbuilt speakers on my laptop do not work. I believe the headphone input socket to be the problem because when I stick my headphones in ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
mark

Date , time prob

Hello,my date and time have to be set every startup i replaced battery by a new one could jampers make it because i try to change some not sure i but...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
hsas

Contents of a laptop out on my lcd-tv

Hello, Do any of you know whether there is a way that i can put the contents of a laptop out on my lcd tv in a wireless/remote way (without using c...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Help installation of printer

Hello, I got this hp printer and scanner for my toshiba laptop. The installation went well but when it came to the point where it said plug in usb co...

printer

Fan not working

Hello, i hve IBM thincenter pc 8434 ras .i was tring to upgrade my pc ram from 256MB to 1GB .But now Fan of CPU is not working either with Older 25...

prasadsharma143@yahoo.com

Pc shuts down by itself

hello, so the problem is that everutime i start my pc it works perfectly for about five minutes and then a message appears which tells me that my c...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2009 by
prasadsharma143@yahoo.com

No power to my computer but my internal light

Hello, the black and yellow cabel is connected and still not turning on ( all the cabels are connected correctley)

crichac41

Problem with wd 500gb external hard-drive

Hello, before a couple days something weird happing to my harddrive ... i had my HD for 2 years ago and everything going fine a couple days i conne...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
djseebee

How can i install y logitech webcam

Hello, how can i install my webcam? plsssss. I lost my cd.

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
mithu

Cd for webcam

Hello, Hi i've lost my cd to install my webcam my serial number is Q8U060300615 can u find any way for me to install my webcam without a di...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
alexal
Results 32501 - 32550 out of a total of 33,786