The discussions

Monitor switchs off and on

Hi there, Im hoping someone out there can help me. My tower powers up with no issues. However the Monitor comes up as *Out of Range*.. I tried...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

No setup disk to recover

Hello, I receive the message windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \windows\system32\config\system. You can att...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
Debbie

Beep

Hello hi i have a problem with my desktop when i open it , i hear some beep , like 2 short and 4 long , can you'll what is the problem please . can't...

afsgun

Gateway laptop

Hello, I have a Gateway Laptop about 1.2 years old. The computer screen went blank. I can hear the fan motor. I tried removing the battery and p...

re_mi

Keyboard

Hello, My keyboard doesnt work when it is horrizontal but works well when kept vertical. So i bring new keyboard but same problem ocurs. Both new and...

re_mi

Acer one laptop

Hello, hi my acer one laptop has some problem doesnot switchiin on

re_mi

Pc only boots after i clear cmos

Hello, I have a dell dimesion desktop, with pentium 3.2ghz, 2 gb ram running XP sp3. Since yesterday, it wont boot up from the power on button, bu...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
subbu

Headphones

Hello, i can't hear the sound from my headphones though they are workin fine ..i have plugged in my headphones in the front panel in headphones jac...

fea_ture

Reqst for a solution

Hello, I hv a Moserbeer 2gb pen drive plz give me solution.

fea_ture

«help»

Hello, sir my 32gb pen drive is not working properly.... when i connect to system it showing the icon bt when i will open it.... it show the dialog...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2009 by
dj harri

Pav

Hello, hello i want to know how to uninstall PAV from my computer. i tried lookin in my C drive n i cant seem to locate it but i know its there becau...

15 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
poppy

Web cam w/o cd

I finally found my web-camera's name. It is Magic pro video cam 3000. but i have long lost the cd of the web cam. I couldnt find any help on google, a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
TheCoolMan9

Missing my standard vga graphics adapter

Hello, I was having an issue with everything appearing larger than what I had when I would log into the internet, so I was thinking it was one of the...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

Lock pendrive

Hello, i want, my system access only my pendrive only doesnot use another pendrive ,suppose other pendive use it ask pass word the pass word is cor...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

Keys dont work

Hello, 4 of my keys dont work, the '3,E,D,&C' im using the online keyboard but its difficult to use. Why are only those 4 keys not working?

sam

No image on screen

Hello, Just bought all new components, LG GH22NP20 22x DVD±RW Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 XMS2 RAM Arctic Power 500W PSU Gigabyte GA...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
sharpman

How to do print coding for payment slip....

Hello, anybody help me how to do vb.net code for printing a payment slip....

sharpman

H drive to c drive

Hello, i had to restore my windows xp desk top the other day...when i did everything is fine except i noticed that everything is in a h drive...whic...

sharpman

Dell laptop problem

Hello, I'm having a crazy problem with my dell laptop. Everytime I undock my laptop from my workstation and then get on an airplane the row above ...

luscious_bhabe

Sound not working on laptop

i got my laptop (compaq with windows vista) a few months ago and everything was working fine, and i recently plugged earphones into it and the sound w...

fea_ture

Web camera

Hello, my web camera of kind Que dose not work . i have no soft were for it can you please help me to find a one

valera077

How to chek cpu temperature

Hello, how can i check my CPU temperature through BIOS/software

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

No two at the same time

Hello,I would like to use my computer while the kids are wachting a movie from my computer to a seperate tv but i can only wacht one or the other. I ...

rick

Hybernation was deleted how do i get it back?

Hello, I made a mistake and deleted my hybernation mode when I was cleaning up my hard drive how can I get it back?

dybbody

My laptop scrieen wont come on

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 6930 will the procedures for BIOS recovery work the same as the AA1?

dybbody

Lost installation disk

Hello, i've lost my installation disk for dc-3120 usb pc camera can you please help it would mean a lot here is my add uzair7866@hotmail.co.uk th...

sharpman

Toshiba new lcd screen won't light up

Hello, I ordered a new LCD screen for my other PC laptop Toshiba Satellite A 80, as it was powerfully hit on the back of the LCD, the laptop went on t...

onea97

Dvd writer problem

Hello, i hv bought new dell inspiron laptop 1545 the dvd writer cannot copy all the contents of the cd r dvd and cannot burn properly.please solve ...

achyuth

No display

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite laptop m115-s3094 which works wonderfully - my step son was playing a game and the screen "just went blank." I r...

onea97

Settings problem in mobile

Hello, i have setting problem in my mobile(sony ericcson Z710i).my GPRS was already activated and i have also receive the settings from BSNL ...

onea97

Laptop

Hello, my laptop key board dosent work when i type the password the password is not typed a sound comes from the lap

onea97

Help me ?

Hello, sir; How are you.Glad to see u. I'm facing with " usb cannot be formatted problem" for my devices. if you know...

onea97

Usb cannot be formatted

Hello,my usb cannot be formatted when I,m read the format dialog the capacity of by usb becomes 1.41 TB from 2.0 gb and the file system was gone. What...

onea97

Disk read error occurred press ctrl + alt+

Hello, i seem to have the same problem with this error messageDisk read error oaccurres press ctrl+alt+del to restart. I purchased a PATA HARD DRIVE ...

rosiel

I can't listain to somethings on my labtop.

Hello, So, there are sometings on my labtop that I can listain to such as music and some videos. but as for some videos they work through the speaker...

Myykhol

Format

Hello, I HAVE A PEN DRIVE BUT NOW IT IS NOT PROPERLY WORK .WHEN ICONNECT TO MY PC IT SHOWS TWO PENDRIVES &IT CAN'T ACCESS .WHAT WIIL I DOOOOOOOOOO

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
KOCHU

No input in the monitor after a cpu upgrade

Hello, I tried to upgrade my CPU and now i don't have any input on my monitor, when i put the old CPU back i still don't have any input. I have an ex...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Dutchmaster

New speakers won't work

Hello, I was having a problem with my monitor (its a compaq) so I replaced with a monitor (emachines) that I had. The monitor works fine but I have n...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Usb storage missing

Hello, i tried to install suse linux into one of my laptop.accidentally since volume was not sufficient,my Kingston 2datatraveller 8 GB was partition...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Mohi

Hey

Hello, ii want til get songs from thee internet to my phone ,, but i cant get my phone connected to computer ?

deepbreathe

Speakers not working

Hello, hi there, hope you can help... my pc speakers do not work however if i put a headphone into the front bit the sound is coming fine ... i bou...

10 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Philips x200 freevents

Hello, Dear friends i have a *fatal* question about the type and an place to get a Li-Ion accumulator (batt) for this wonderful Philips x200 Free...

deepbreathe

Automating shutting down

Hello, My computer is shutting down and i noticed that the fan stops whenever it shuts down. I also use a software that help me detect the temperatur...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sadgurl

What if it is a morther board problem

Hello, thanks for your response, what about if they tell me it is the morther board, i ike to kow if it is replaceable, and the ram you talk about wh...

sadgurl

Software installed in c drice not working pro

Hello, When I switch on my computer, error " cannot run 16 bit windows application .Drop one or two windows application" is occuring and sof...

sadgurl

Fujitsu siemens

Hello, My Fujitsu siemens amilo is turning on but the screen stays black, the led lights are turning on and it will sometimes bring me to my log in s...

suff954

My hp pavilion dv6000 power

Hello, My HP Pavilion dv6000 goes off when using

flcconflict

Display help

Hello, i have a IBM R40 thinkpad that refuses to display, the laptop comes on/off but yet i see notting on the screen and also i cant see the booting...

flcconflict

Problems dealing with a dvd rw

Hello, i have a problem deleting a dvd rw, it says its protected. the disc allready has a file on it, but it has no use. i wanted to know what i ca...

flcconflict

Fax activity

Hello, i have a brother mfc 9700 and i need to print fax transmission. i can do this but i need activty that goes back to may 8, 2009 my only is goin...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
sharpman
Results 30601 - 30650 out of a total of 33,784