The discussions

Hacke my account

Hello, my account is someone hacked .how to get back my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2016 by
Computertech

Need assistance

Hello, I need help to restore to factory but f10 isn't working Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

1 reply Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Laptop automatically shutdown and after that giving shock

Sir, I have passed through a problem about my laptop..... I was watching a movie when my laptop automatically shutdown...... It's for the 2n...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Riju

Power button won't work properly

Solved

Hello, The power button on my ASUS TP500LA-AB53T laptop won't work properly. I have to press the power button on anywhere from 6 to 12 times and h...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
Ernie

System recovery options

Hello, what do you do when you get to the system recovery options and the administrator account has been disabled. And the only open account the perso...

xpcman

External keyboard

Hello, How to connect external keyboard? Can this keyboord be paced outsiede computer and by connected via cable? Or maybe via remote connection?...

xpcman

Dell inspiron n4050

Hello, sir Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0my laptop is not getting on,after getting problem in uc browser please help me with you...

Ambucias

Wd my passport 0740 not seen in windows explorer

Solved

Good Morning! Please help! I have an external hard drive, WD Passport 0740 that was working fine until now. The computer sees it when I plug it i...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Feb 2016 by
PiranhaBait

Ethernet lan says cable network unplugged

I have Toshiba laptop c850 and I use Windows 8. my Ethernet says the network cable unplugged even though I plugged it.What is the cause?

Computertech

Dell inspiron 15 core i3 no response

Hello, My laptop is not responding... not opening... what to do? Nothing is showing in my laptop Dell. CORE i3 Inspiron 15... It produces some soun...

dannyds

Dvd can't read any cd or dvd

Hello. my laptop is ok but my dvd can't read any cd or dvd. but it can burn any kind of file in cd and dvd.

dannyds

Usb problem

Hello, when i plug in my usb drive it does not open, but in the task bar shows that the usb memory works correct so what i have to do to find my fi...

R2D2_WD  

Pc won't start up

I have a problem with my PC all the stuff is running fans,LEDs and stuff I have a windows 10 and when you open it the windows load and a few minutes i...

R2D2_WD  

16gb sandisk cruzer force turns to 64mb raw

i have a sandisk cruzer force and turned to raw. I cannot even format it in windows. I tired hp usb disk storage format tool, I cannot even format usi...

Computertech

Wd external hard drive no display

Hello, I am having a problem with my WD External Drive. I cant see the display but it running fine without having any noise the moment I plug it o...

R2D2_WD  

Need the left hand arrow key board short cut on the enter key

Hello, Do you know how I can get the left hand arrow key from the enter key on a regular keyboard?

Computertech

Monitor signal problems

Hello,I am having a problem with monitor input signal I can not get HDMI active signal and most of the time VGA signal is inactive (99)%. Monitor work...

Computertech

Can't access my hard drive on my new computer

Hello, i recently purchased a new apple computer and I'm trying to access my external hard drive. its not showing up! what do i do?? i want to acc...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Acer laptop stuck at startup screen after reset

Hello, After resetting my acer laptop, it wont start up and it stays at the startup screen. I resetted it due to a sound problem and after finishing ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2016 by
yoyomynameis)+"+

Hp g series laptop wont turn off or on and cap

HP laptop wont turn on or off, cap light is flashing and so is wifi flashing orange and the power button is on white light steady. Fan is running. I c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Hard drive of laptop

Hp pavilion g6 laptop, when press power botton hard drive light red and blink red and white and screen also not display

xpcman

The function of my laptop's keyboard buttons has changed

So whenever I try to use the keyboard some of the buttons would open a browser. An example would be pressing ENTER. If I press F my pad gets locked a...

xpcman

Laptop entire keyboard went out

Hello, I just recently purchased a refurbished HP15 laptop and the entire keyboard went out. The mouse reappeared but the key didn't work. I did the...

xpcman

Files and folders in pendrive are shown as single short cut file

Hello, files and folders in pendrive are show as short cut files i tryed your cmnd also plz tell me ans to cure.. Configuration: iPhone / Chr...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio wont boot, screen stays off

Solved

Hi, My sony vaio laptop wont turn on all of a sudden. It was working fine yesterday, but it wouldnt come out of sleep mode and when I choked it it...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2016 by
BrianGreen

Seeking for help

Hello, my last night I tried as usual to let my laptop sleep and I have chosen sleep from the setting and it take so longer than expected as t...

BrianGreen

My cpu always in stand by mode every time i boot up

Hello, I have a problem like that when I start flug the cpu it always already on. But in standby mode when I press the cpu button it on , in norm...

Ambucias

4gb of ram and i can use only 2.66gb

Hello, I have 4gb of ram and i can use only 2.66gb . I have 32 bit windows but can i use more? If yes tell me how. Thank you !

Ambucias

Pen drive not detected

Hello, my pen drive is not detected in my computer on windows 7 even I tried device manager but it is not showing there too.. help me what to do ...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Epson ink

Hello, I just wanted to know which type of ink is compatible with my printer EPSON L220. (Pigment/Dye ink).. Help me out.

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2016 by
Prabhjeet

Need to connect printer with pc w/o cd

Hello, I need to connect my Lexmark X5650 printer to my hp pavilion g7-1167 dx Notebook PC. Can you help me? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozill...

Computertech

Hp with built in battery

Hello, My hp laptop with built in battery wont turn on. I cannot remove the battery as what the other suggests. I dont know what to do. Configu...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

My acer v3 571 g is not turning on or charging

Hello, My acer v3 571 G is not turning on or charging pls help

Computertech

Won't turn back on after it went in sleep mode

Hello, My laptop shut off and won't cut back on I also went on my phone to google the problem and did what it said to do remove battery and charger ...

8 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Failure in open a computer to its system.

Hello, I have a dell desktop computer & whenever I connect to power and system unit it does nothing on screen only tells me, "in power save mo...

Ambucias

Acer laptop no screen

I have Acer laptop.when power button on then not show screen any light. Please help me. What's a problem.

Ambucias

Collour ink nahi aa rahi he

Closed

Hello, Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Computertech

Computer failure to open.

I have a dell desktop computer and whenever I connect to power cable it lights well but as I connect to my system unit it does nothing though its scre...

Computertech

Dell inspiron 10 mini

Closed

I am locked out of my computer, I guess it's the bios it has the blue password bar on the screen when it first boots then it says system disabled (009...

Ambucias

Sd card does not detected

Hello,I have 32GB sd card and i am using it since 1 year i don't got any problem in this 1 year but today when i walk up in the morning i saw notifica...

Boogieman_WD  

Password issue

Closed

Can't get into my laptop.. I made a password, because my son goes Into it when hes not allowed to and I forgot it.. Can I reset it or is there any way...

Ambucias

Need to format to run the hard disk

my seagate's hard drive is not working !! whenever i am connecting it on my laptop it is showing a message i.e. "you need to format to run the hard di...

Boogieman_WD  

Acer 2 in 1 netbook wont power on

Hello, My Acer tablet will not turn on. Is there anything I can do to fix it? The only light that turns on is the charging light. Configuration...

Computertech

Double click problem

My folders and files can't be opened when I double click on them

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

My laptop not starting

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminablehello sir my laptop dell inspiron 15r 5520 doesn't start baterry and charger I gud condit...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Acer aspire e 15 not booting

Hello, please help me my laptop aspire E 15 shotdown and no open again i dont no why Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2016 by
ctree42

Dell inspiron 5520 not log in

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8 / Mozilla 11.0window 7 dell laptops inspiron with cursor and black screen.not switch on.

Computertech

A complain on my laptop

Hello, My Toshiba laptop is not coming up when I turn it on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

Computertech

My flash drive did not open

Hello, my flash drive did not open in system. any solution recover my files.my official have in this drive. I need open that pls help me. Confi...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop to sanyo tv

Hello, I used to be able to connect laptop to sanyo tv with sound and audio working fine. Now I can't get either. I'm using hdmi cable Config...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2016 by
Computertech
Results 8001 - 8050 out of a total of 33,786