The discussions

My comutor cd not open

Hello, I AM RAVICHANDRAN MY COMPUTORS XP2000 I GOT GIGABYE WINDOW MOBILS COMPANY GIVE MANUL CD BUT NOT OPEN MY COMPUTOR I TRY INSTAL SOFTER ACTIVECYN...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Monitor not displaying/hdd no beeps new hdd??

Hello, I'm having a VERY annoying problem with my aunts Fujistu Siemens Desktop computer. Her computer was distroyed by a virus, so i removed it al...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
PC-Shel2312

Bootmgr is compressed....

Solved

Hello, first i had the "diskette drive 0 seek failure" so i put my first boot device to harddisk and disabled onboard FDC controller, as suggested on...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
Nancy

Connecting sata & ide hard disks together

Hello, Good evening Sir, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 Sir, I am using seagate hard disk and i want to transfer my data ...

jaunglia

Graphics card list

Hello, PI945GCM SUPPORTED Graphics card list my destop pc motherbord mercury PI945GCM so PCI SUPPORTED Graphics card so plz. PI945GCM SU...

boston.guy22

How can i fix my i pod shuffle

Hello, its around 2 years that i got my shuffle after all yesterday i connect my iPod to my PC but my PC couldn't recognize my i pod its very sweet i...

boston.guy22

Power problem with my hp laptop

Hello, Im having the problem where mine shut off and now won't turn back on and my power light was half blue/orange..what will solve this please h...

boston.guy22

Hp laptop keyboard types jibberish

Hello, My son's laptop keyboard is not functioning properly. He says it types jibberish, he strikes the a key and gets a t. Configuration: W...

boston.guy22

Acer 57327z turned off n will not turn on

My acer aspire turned off after I turned it on one day and will not turn back on. I push the button and the power button lights up like its turning o...

boston.guy22

Realtek hd audio

Hello, my realtek audio speaker configuration is set to stereo it does not have any other formats like 5.1 speakers or 7.1 speakers Configurati...

boston.guy22

Movie plays on the laptop it doesnt show on p

Hello, Good morning I have a question and i look forward that you can solved my problem, here's the scenario movie (any file extension) plays on t...

boston.guy22

My itouh is not being detected

Hello, my itouch is not being detectesd by my pc which runs on windows 7 it is not charging either plz help Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Transcend 4gb v10 pen drive...

Hello, my pen drive got converted to RAW and now can't be reconverted into FAT, FAT32, or NTFS... i have tried all utilities, and even tried dos, an...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
arnab paul

Hp pavillion dv4-2112tu related quesions

Solved

Hi, I wanted to know that can the Hp pavillion dv4-2112TU run for almost 16 hours or more continuously. I am involved in business and is this PC st...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
Ramu

1500 dell with windows vista

Hello, need some help I'm having problems with my Dell 1500 with Windows Vista. When I power up it shows dell and the bar than it goes black with m...

drlootle

Samsung r60 plus windows vista home premium.

Hello, my daughter was downloading songs off limewire and the laptop shut down and now when I've tried to start it up it says CANNOT FIND APPLICATION,...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Vaio screen is black but can see the mouse

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FW200. I couldn't get on the Internet, tehn i ran Malware bytes, and now my screen is black but I can see the mouse cu...

drlootle

Computer shuts off at beginning of loading wi

Hello, Recently cmputer shut down due to overheating. Fan (CPU) was stuck off. Managed to get it to run but still smelled a slight burning aroma ...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
joshy5995

Hardware added and windows will not come on

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 i recently added a hardware and windows cant seem to come on. Please help

drlootle

Corby pro as webcam??

Hello, i wanna use my corby pro as a webcam... please suggest me how to do it... And Suggest Me exact software to download & install it... Does ev...

drlootle

Pls help

Hello, LG GH 22 series reading problems disk is blank when inserted in my dvd drive but when inserted in other computer dvd drives it has content...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
john816

The @ key does not work

Hello, I cannot write the @ symbol on an old Sony Vaio, the altGr key does not access it. How can I correct it? Configuration: Mac OS X / Safa...

boston.guy22

Asus eeepc 900 webcem softwear

Hello, i want asus pc 900 webcem driver Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

boston.guy22

Dell pc screen blank when i start up.

Hello, I have had this Dell computer in my loft for a couple of years, it's only about 5 years old and hasn't been used much, so I decided to get it...

Bren from Brum

Have gateway laptop with blank screen when on

Hello, my daughter has a gateway laptop that is a year old and she turned it on one day and has a blank screen. Any ideas on how to fix without costi...

boston.guy22

Web cam

Hello, my web cam works on msn but only on video call it wont let me do normal cam to cam???? why is that?? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet...

boston.guy22

External hard drive fire wire problem

Hello, I have a western digital external hard drive model number WD3200MT and running windows 7. my problem is that connecting Via USB works perfect...

anjana03

Magicjack 'signing in' problem

I had magicjack and it expired... so i bought a new one instead of upgrading. All is good with the new one except it says "signing in..." and I can't ...

boston.guy22

Lap top turn off s, and doesnot turn on

Hello, I have hp, pavilion dv6. it suddenly turn off and didnt turn on again. Then by chance it got on after a day, and turn off again. I took it ...

boston.guy22

I touch problem

Hello I plugged in my I pod to charge and it did over night. I took it off and then I went to listen to music and I only had 7 songs on it and I know...

boston.guy22

Card reader does not work

Hello, I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ38. When I connect the camera to my laptop with the USB cable, everything works fine. But when I take out the ca...

boston.guy22

Cd/dvd-rom problem please help me!!

Hello, ok guys i will tell you what happened and i hope you can tell me what to do Before a few months i went to change motherboard after i chan...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Usb stroking after 10 min

Hello, I am using hp laptop brought from india and using in algeria, when i am using mobile partner internet usb port intially woking up to 10 mi...

Morely the IT Guy

My pc camera

Hello, need to no how to move my pictures from my PC cameras gallery to My Pictures, in a nut shell how to move my PC photos to My Pictures on my co...

Morely the IT Guy

Acer travelmate 2700

Hello all, Im hoping that someone can help me. Ive got a acer travelmate 2700 which was starting up ok until the 40gb hard drive failed. Ive replaced ...

jack4rall

No input signal to monitor

Hello, H.P COMPUTER, MOTHERBOARD LED LIGHT COMES ON BUT NO IMPUT SIGNAL TO MONITER AND NOTHING POWERS UP AS IN FANS OR POWER SUPPLY NOTHING IS WR...

jack4rall

Connect logitech webcam w/o cd

Hello, I connect the logitech webcam to my laptop. I do not have CD. the computer recognized and I click next and next. Then computer said. it is...

jack4rall

Cd drive undetected

Hello, My cd drive is not being detected at all. in my hardware manager i only have my other (dvd-rw) drive that it shows. and it doesnt show my c...

jack4rall

No display on monitor

Hello, my monitor receving power supply by no dis play is coming.so please notice me where the problem is occuring.

jack4rall

Hp 9823cl notebook optical drive missing

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 i uninstalled disk drive driver, i deleted 2 filters in registry but problem st...

drlootle

My laptop screen will not turn on

Hi, i have a dell laptop. When i press the on button i can hear the start up noise but the screen remains blank. I have no idea what to do. Can someon...

drlootle

Asus laptop

Hello, The battery LED on the front of my asus laptop is blinking green and orange. what does that mean? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet ...

drlootle

Enter web camera

Hello, I have lost my driver for Enter Web camera...where can i download the same.. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

drlootle

Computer powers on, doesn't boot.

Hello, Computer powers on, does not boot, monitor says it is working, but goes to sleep from lack of signal. After reading through the forums and ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Tku

Monitor goes black after startup?

Hello, Ok i followed steps to press f8 and I did and press enable VGA mode and I did and it staarts up and it's a reallllly low res. So when I go ...

drlootle

Dvd disk doesn't work

Hello, I recently burned some pictures to a DVD disk so I can restore my pc, and I did that for like 3 disks, but when I tried them (after my pc was...

drlootle

Duration of the recording

Hello, I HAVE A SPY PEN CAMERA. BUT THE DURATION OF THE VIDEO CLIP BY DEFAULT IS 4-5 MIN. TELL ME HOW TO MAKE IT FOR 2 HOURS Configuration: Wi...

drlootle

S3650c

Hello, how to connect airtel gprs for china mobile s3650c

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
mandar

Problem with webcam

i have intex webcam it305wc ,after driver installation it gives the msg as cannot create vedio capture filter...now what should i do

boston.guy22

Web cam problem

Hello, i have intex IT-305WC webcam,i lost the driver cd so i downloaded, but after installation it gives a msg as it cannot create vedio captur...

boston.guy22
Results 24151 - 24200 out of a total of 33,782