The discussions

Pen drive problem

Hello, hi i have a big problem to Remove the write-protection or use another disk, my pen drive is transient 8 gb , please help me, and u have to a...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Graphics card going crazy

hi there, well i have an nvidia geforce fx5200 installed on my pc and actually it is going mad every time i start my pc. the image keeps going in a...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
Etta

Cannot start computer

Hello, I have a Windows Vista Home Premium with all updates. Since some days my computer has started having problems when coming out of sleep mode....

wifibg

How to choose a head phone

Hi, I'm planning to buy a headphone for my computer but don't know what to choose. I usually just listen to music a lot, play some games....

hopeso

Help please.

hey guys i need some serious help. i am so stupid when it comes to computers. i am not on them that much i dont have that much time. but i need to put...

kieferschild

My external hard drive cannot open

Hello, Any one from you can give solution for open my external harddisk? my external harddisk cannot open. the comand is "device is nnot ready". And ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
mani

The dell wont load just beeps

Hello, my name is amanda and this the first problem ive really had with my dell , i had to remove my hardrive for a few min and when i put it back in...

james

My sony notebook can't detect the newly insta

Hello,

james

Flash drive cannot be formatted

Hello, I also have that problem, at first i'm tyring to format my flash drive but it says flash drive write-protected (during this time, i could stil...

james

Upgraded ram but not having trouble

Hello I recently bought 2 identical RAMs (2GB each)for some upgrading purposes after installing them, i started experiencing a lot of problems. W...

msnnopes

Which router for home use

Hye, Im looking for a router for making a home network.here s is what i want Gigabit technology with at least 4 ports VPN with SSL DMZ 802....

somacmg

Error transfering files on pendrive

hello ive just bought Farcry 2..but the DVD was damaged.i managed to copy the files on my hard disk and im trying to transfer the game on my new 10GB...

wonderpc

Space missing on my hardrive

Hi I ve just have a look on the space remaining on my hard drive,there 200gb free of 600gb on the HD, but when i check out the space taken by the...

leane1

Laptop wont start to windows

Hello, for a while now my laptop will only randomlly start up when I ask it to. When I press the power it will start the fan and come to the point wh...

jivehard

About a usb

Hello, i have a problem with my pc usb.i can copy a file from usb device to pc but not from pc to usb device.plzhelp me.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2008 by
kevlaruni

Hdd data recovery

Hello, I have SATA hard drive (Maxtor 250 G) installed in my server (Widows 2000 server). the drive held during copy process. After Restarting the ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2008 by
Nhaq

Lost ntldr on my hard drive

Hello, I lost my NTLDR on my c: drive .... I then put another hard drive in as a master and the second one as the slave ... some software programs ...

keeprise

Steps to use a phone by connecting with pc

Hello, some people who live in my area use computers for many purpeses one is by connecting a phone with a computer they can communicate with people i...

hopeso

Inquiry

Helo, i accidentally disable my vga adapter,when i turn on my laptop it has a blank screen after the windows logo.my laptop does not respond in safe ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Fan(s) started making noises.

Hi, I'm having a disturbing and scary problem with my fans. It's been running great for almost 3 years. However, recently the fan(s) started m...

procontact

Playback has a loud low hum noise

Hi, I use a USB2 Microsoft VX-3000 webcam with a built in microphone for VOIP calling. I don't know for what reasons, when I use the camera's ...

Vic65

Choice of 2 pc for my little daughter

Hi, I'm getting a choice of 2 PC for my little daughter from a relative. She used to play light educational games. The first is a Celeron 697...

bm3754

All the features for my printer does not work

Hello, I have an "HP Officejet all in one 6300 printer". The disk I have came with the printer. It worked quite well before and for some reason i...

dodtyr

Cd and dvd writer poblumes

Hello, Hi in my laptob is working cd player and dvd please help me

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
Babu

Vista wont start

Hello, I have a brand new HP computer and i use vista on it, it isnt even a month old and already its broken or something, I turn the computer on and...

saturn

Windows cannot recognize the device

Hello, Hi... I am having problem with my pendrive. I can use pendrive to my friends system, but can't use it in my system. While plugged into my...

mukesh

Pen drive problem

Hello, well having some problems with my pen drive 4giga. its almost new and whenever i tried to plug it into my pc it wont de detected but when i ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
PRASANNA

I heard noise in my processor.

Hello, Gud Day!!!!! I heard a Sound noise in my processor.. is there anyone who can help me to fix the problem!! pls!!!!!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
owen19

I get nothing on my screen.

Hey there, I'm having quite a serious problem with my monitor. When I switch on my computer, everything works except that I get nothing on my ...

diamond04

My unitek mouse has stopped working!

Hi I'm having a problem concerning my Unitek mouse, it has stopped working! Why is it so? Please help!

kellen89

I get a fuzzy image on the screen

Hi, I'm having a particular problem with my screen, I get a fuzzy image on the screen at times . Why is this so? Any problem with the monitor?...

solene77

No socket to allow connection with monitor

Hi, I'm fond of electronics and have decided to build my own computer. I have bought all the components and the motherboard lastly. While tryi...

stevenlif

In which usb port i should connect my printer

Hello, I have just bought a pc and don't really know in which USB port I should connect my printer, there lots! Can I use any of them??? Th...

qeqe

Cant find usb port and card reader

Hi, I've recently bought a "NEC Powermate M7142" computer. My problem is that I cant find any USB port and card reader at the front of the CPU...

greenhulkpc

Keyboard connected cubase4

Hello, I have bought a midi keyboard i want to use it with my pc ,i downloaded cubase4 but it seems that the software is not detecting m...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
Weller

Pen drive is not formting

Hello, hi sir my pen drive is not open even not scanning and nor formatting. under xp os the mesage showing that the raw file....... so what should ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

My computer shuts off

Hello,    Ok first of all I know little about computers my husband and i got a computer to keep in touch with family when we moved. I have windows v...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
MR, Helper

32 gb â±â±â±â±â±â±â±â±.â±â±â± in kingston flash dr

Hello sir/madam, i have 32 GB pen drive, that have ±±±±±±±±.±±± this type of virus, those are not deleted... in that i am not able to use...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
32 GB pen drive......

Dont know what to do?

Hello, I have recently purchased a new laptop and tried to install an Inkjet printer as I would like to print my documents but I don't really ...

psu650

Mous scroller blocking

Hi, I'm having a problem concerning my mouse. It is of "Scroll" type. Each time am moving it, the pointer is blocking at intervals of time. It...

powerpen

Printer problem

Hello, I'm having some troubles with my printer; it is not feeding papers to continue printing. Can you please help me to solve this problem??...

dellmania

Cd blocked in cd drive

Hello, Anybody can help me please, Whenever I put a cd in the cd-drive of my pc it gets blocked inside and I have to dismantle it to remove the cd...

anilchand6

Mp4 not working only charging.. help

Hi there, I'm having a serious problem concerning my mp4 player, each time am connecting it to my pc, I can't get access to it, it's o...

giro.gr1

Computer shutting down itself.

Hello, i ahve a Lenovo laptop, it shutt down itself, when I try to start it it start it complete all the initial stages but when it get ready to the ...

natgt123

Laptop configurations

Hello, i want to know what does one actually mean when he is talking about laptop configurations? (please give me the list) also i want to know what ...

dinesh

Recovering files

Hello, i have formated disc using win Vista dvd, and i Accidentaly formated wrong partition :S is there any way to recover about 20gb of office,game...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Bios checksum error

Hi im getting the following error message "Bios Checksum Error " when booting my PC...plz help.

Gigagirl

Windows won't detect my keyboard

Hello, Any solution or maybe i have to change the keyboard itself??

pro-genius

Cannt get connection on my pc

Hi, I cant get any internet connection on my computer i know it is working since on my laptop everything is ok and all connections are correctly wo...

mus

Have a problem with ram

Hello, i have a pentium-3 processor with 256mb of ddr ram. i want to go for ddr1 ram. is it compatable ... plz reply....

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
mushaddy
Results 33051 - 33100 out of a total of 33,786