The discussions

Disk error message

Solved

Hello, I have tried everthing online solutions to fix my ipod 'disk error' and they failed. Can downloading a new 8gb disk software correct it???????...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Intex it305....cannot be detected by my pc

Hello, ...Ibought this intex webcam...i directly plugged it on to my computer before installing the driver..then i installed the driver...it gave me a...

little.jay60

Sound not working on laptop

I need help. My sound on my laptop is not working. It even says Working Correctly even tho it isn't. The sound is not low or muted. Please help!

little.jay60

No sound from my laptop hp dv5-1235dx

Hello, I connected my laptop to my tv and now my laptop speakers wont work. I attempting going back to the Sound control panel but the laptop speaker...

little.jay60

Built in speakers

Hello, So my problem is not with speakers you plug int your computer but the built in speakers, i cannot for the life of me figure out how to get ...

little.jay60

Lcd screen works in safe mode not in normal

Hello, My computer works just fine in safe mode but when I start it in normal mode I hear it start up get a screen has lines at the top and then i...

little.jay60

Computer off after 4 seconds..

Hello, recently i have had this problem where my computer would turn off after four seconds from starting it up. i though my graphics card was the p...

little.jay60

Laptop turns off suddenly

Hello, I have Sony Viao...It turns off when I copy big files from Data card, when I start internet, when I play HD movies, when I fast forward the m...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
sdyema

Fujitsu siemens

Hello, I would like to know how to access the german characters that are marked on the keys. I have already tried the obvious - like shift and Ctrl ...

Tony

Usb no media found

Hello, can you give me a software that can formate my usb or can solve my problem I have tried to formate and also try to create new partition but...

sadiq hussain

Lan card is not working

Hi, I am using windows vista laptop and the make is HP but i swas trying to set up the connection yesterday with the help of lan cabel but i was not ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Rana

About usb dirve

Hello, when i plugged in my flash drive , i t is opened but i can not open and see files it contains insides.Would be wonderful and help if you resp...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
shibly

How 2 hook up your webcam

Hello, HOW 2 HOOK UP YOUR WEBCAM

sherilyn

Laptop

Hello, I'm having a laptop in the house and whenever i put a cd in the cd rom, it does not open.What will be the course. Configuration: Windows...

xpcman

No video after changing cpu speed

Solved

Hello, I have an old desktop with a AMD Duron K7 CPU at 956Mhz, I was playing around with some settings and changed the cpu speed to 133/133Mhz. Aft...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
John

Cartridge of canon printer

hello, i have new cartridge of canon pixma ip1980 how to put cartridge in it

jack4rall

Pendrive does not show

Hello, my pendrive does not show in the "my compter" pub up box after the has seen it and given the message 'the drive inserted is ready for use' pl...

jack4rall

Headphones stopped working

Hello, I have headphones similar to the ipod headphones, I have had many of these but this is different. The speaker sound works with no problems,...

Okap

Data adding problem

Hello, sir, when i add data in pen drive then data is added in it, but some time when i join the pen drive again with pc then i...

jack4rall

Rw lap top

Hello, my lap top is not loading up and gose to administaighter Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Three beeps problems

Hello, when someone computer don't come on and it gives you three beeps what will be the course of that Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

toubib32

Cant format kinston pen drive

Hello, i could not format kingston 8 gb usb drive it seems 0 bytes for uboth sed and available space may be virus can you help me

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
suresh

Configuration

Hello, I'm using intel dual core processor and motherboard dg41pr with 2gb ram 512mb graphic card now my question is can i add another 1gb ram?...

xpcman

Keyboard only works in safe mode

Hello, I recently had a problem with av security suite virus and I thought I fixed the problem but now I have a new issue. Whenever I log onto my ...

Cj

How to get sound on my speakers

Hello, Please advise Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Wandful

Laptop screen replacement

Solved

Hiya,... I have a HP Pavilion ZT1141s laptop (or is it a notebook?) that I need a new screen for. The old one has vertical multi-coloured lines thr...

ALB10N

Dell latitiude d830 and 9v adapter hot!

Hello, I have a Dell Latitiude D830 that heats up fairly quickly. The 9volt adapter also heats up a few minutes after booting up the computer. Why...

Wandful

Help me find my i touch fast and easy !

Hello, i need help to find my i touch fast if u can help sent me some help please!!!!!!!!!!! thank you bye bye

Wandful

Some1 help me

Hello, help me please to find my i touch Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.10

Wandful

It would be easier to, the community to assis

Hello, i hv a nokia 6300 bt wen i insert the memory card in my phone it doesn't work....and wen the same card insert on another phone it work fine...

Wandful

Acer x233hbd or p235hbbd

Hello, I want to buy a new monitor for gaming use. What you recommend? X233Hbd or P235HBbd ?? Thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Fire...

mcwito

Copying very slow and hanging

Solved

Hello, one month back i had bought n5010 dell.it suddenly hanging and copy operation is very slow Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.3

Wandful

Webcamera

Hello, i have sony ericsson z500i . how can i use my phone as a web camera while chating on skype or on yahoo? canI? i am using windows 7 and inte...

raj

I can't access my cd drive

Hello, I'm not sure how to explain this, but according to my laptop I have no CD drive installed. Naturally this means I cannot even open my driv...

Wandful

Speakers

Hello, I have a Dell computer and speakers. Until recently I haven't been having problems. We lost power a few weeks ago and ever since then my sp...

Wandful

<display not coming>

Hello, when i switch on my computer the pc on in a noraml way but display noting on monitor i have checked ram many times n move around it also ...

Wandful

Need charger doungle (connected to dc side)

Hello, i am having dv6000 laptop(spl edition) my charger doungle (small cord connected to dc side)was damaged, can any one suggest me where i supp...

Wandful

Battry problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6 Hello, i have an acer aspire 4736 running win7, and its a good machine apart from one thing...

Wandful

Again and again a prog is shown missing-

Hello, CEC_MAIN.exe how can i restore. my cam not working. i instal fresh cd but after few days again same problem Configuration: Windows V...

Wandful

My laptop won't boot up

Hi, My laptop is an acer, and when it shuts down, it will start up, but only makes it to the configuration screen, then it goes black and won't do ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
toubib32

Nw-e005 trouble

Hello, i have trouble in my sony mp3 nw-e005. this rouble is no ditect file mp3. in memory have some mp3 file but my mp3 player can't playing file (...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
naruto

Webcam doesn't send on msn, allows video call

Solved

Hi, I am using a logitech C200 cam on the newest version of msn. Cam installs fine, but when I go to chat to someone on msn it only allows video ca...

14 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
jynxy

Pen drive is write protect

Hello, my 4 gb kingston pendrive is write protect & not format plz give me a solution format the pendrive & remove write protect

jack4rall

Laptop is black only shows mouse what do i do

Hello One day i turn my computer on and then turn off and when i came back to use it that night the it says and error and it loads up to where i put ...

jack4rall

Help with corrupted drive

Ok, before I even start, I'm a complete newbie when it comes to hardware issues. I'm trying to recover a corrupted hard drive and install it as the...

jack4rall

Sound!

Hello, why my computer dos not have sound how do I dow to get it back pleas give me a answer as fast as you can thanks.

brobri

Solve error code 7

Hello, I am Irfan from Bangladesh, I got a problem with my personal PC,My PC is Pentium 4 I have formated my Win 2000 and tried to reinstall Win XP P...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
resiuo

I don´t have installing disk of coby dp- 161

Hello, i don´t have installing disk of coby dp- 161 help me!!!! dowland

Anonymous

Hp laptop starts up, but i get a white screen

Hello, I have had my hp laptop for about two years now and had a few problems. Usually they work themselves out and I end up not having to do anythi...

little.jay60

Disabled nvidia, black screen, graphics card

Hello, I've been having problems with my computer for months already. I'll start from the beginning. One day, all of a sudden, my com...

little.jay60
Results 24601 - 24650 out of a total of 33,784