The discussions

Hardware disk

Hello bob, Prashanth here MY 150gb hardware is not detecting in BIOS AND MY COMPUTER wat is a problem plz sol d prob i hv importa...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Reset without recovery disk, error f3-f100-0004

I tried the "hold down 0 and start", my laptop beeps but doesn't go to another screen. It just reads loading windows files and puts error message up a...

12 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Pendrive format

Dear sir/mam This is marikannan . i ve a problem in my pendrive that is not able to format it . it shows the error as windows not able to ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Canon-printer-pixma-mp198 shows error 4

Hello sir, my canon-all-in-one-printer-pixma-mp198 is showing error 4. plz tell me how to correct it. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Ex...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2013 by
rianne

External hard drive properties

Hello, I would be extremely grateful for some help with my external hard drives. I have an (actually 2) external hard drive connected to our s...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Dell bios password

Closed

Need bios password dell latitude d630 service tag:#JT2KKF1-595B please

Ambucias

My laptop does't start , help !!!

Hello, I have a pc toshiba nb250, yesterday it was working normally, but today when I tried to start it, it didn't start, the screen was black, no...

Ambucias

I couldn't copy my files from my sony digital camera. i couldn't

I couldn't copy my files from my Sony Digital camera. I couldn't even view them on my laptop! It keeps on saying "requested source is in use". What sh...

ac3mark

Seagate porateble hdd

Hello, i am using SEAGATE 1 TB PORATBLE HARDDISKdrive.when i insert this HARDDRIVE in any computer,it shows the occupying space.but when i open it ....

Ambucias

Cannot boot up

Hello, Please advise me on my Toshiba L-305 laptop, how I can get rid of the dark screen and cursor, Thank you in advance. Preacherman63 Config...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Laptop pink screen

I just got my laptop out today, and I was on one of my websites I go on alot. I went away for a minute and came back to Pink and green statics all ove...

Ambucias

Laptop black screen

My Laptop, when i turn it on, the screen become black and even i tried to hit most of key for CMOS, still got the result. I tried to removed RAM, cle...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2013 by
VeasnaYim

Pendrive not appear in mycomputer screen

hai,my self i am dhanaa my problem is if connect my pendrive in my system then the device not show on my computer screen .....please help me.......

Ambucias

Write protected

how to formate my pendrive from write protected i can try regedit also

dhanaacse

Monitor

Monitor goes to sleep any help

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2013 by
baltazar7777

My computer wount start

Hello, I put on my compputer and did not start and everything is blank and I can't even go to bios setting or press anything to show, plz what can ...

baltazar7777

Problem in key board

I have problem in my Lenovo laptop. When press M key in keyboard nothing is coming in monitor. When press T key automatically "TO" is coming in monito...

xpcman

Can't use my webcam.. the driver is missing

I have a problem in my toshiba loptop... I can't use my webcam.. the driver is missing .. pls help me?? :((

Ambucias

How to open a write protected pen drive

dear sir, i hve been to the registry editor, press ctrl+F, copy and paste: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2013 by
sandypriya

I m not able to format my 16gb pen drive

Hello, hi friends please find me some solution ... if i open pen drive it displaying data . but i m not able to format it Configuration: ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2013 by
king

Monitor won't get signal from computer

Solved

I built my own PC recently, and everything was going smoothly. I had everything set up was browsing and then *poof* the image went on the monitor. The...

Xiller8

No display on monitor;(psu,hdd,monitor is ok,cpu fan in running)

Hello, Recently getting no display on monitor,even the start up screen is not showing.SMPS is ok,computer also starts up and running but the monito...

baltazar7777

Monitor going to sleep

Hello, i have a hp6653 tower when i went to bed the computer was working fine monitor settings are never/never i afk farm at night (gamer...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2013 by
baltazar7777

Formating

I follow all methods to format pendrive but it windows unable to format complete. msg showed so plz help me ' iball cordial 8gb pendrive'

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

My pendrive was not detected in any of the os..

i tried in windows and also in linux...but it was not detected...so help me..

carminabigue

Sony vaio vgn-a115m

Hello,I have a sony vaio VGN-A115M laptop it is running on windows XP and was wondering how to set it back to factory settings,I do not have a windows...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2013 by
sony vaio VGN-A115M

My pen drive is not working ,,showing empty when opening

my pen drive is not working in computer...when opened it shows THIS FOLDER IS EMPTY.. although out of 4gb ,,it show used space 1.13 gb and unused ap...

carminabigue

Overheated laptop

PSKDLA-0CC00R - TOSHIBA SATELLITE L850 - My Toshiba Satelitte overheated and shutdown on Saturday. Since then it will turn on but the display won't...

carminabigue

Usb not working

I have this USB 2.0 HDD External Box and a Maxtor Personal Storage 3200 which was given to me .when i last used it there was no problem and that was a...

carminabigue

Sd ''write protect'

My SD card for my digital camera showed 'write protect' and I was unable to take or delete pictures on my camera. I removed the SD card from the camer...

Picture me

Webcam setup

Hello Good eveing! Actually i want the setup of cyberlink cam..... will u please give it to me urgently.... i have to make a call

aks47

Machine reboots suddenly

Hi, I have HP laptop (5 years old) with Windows XP SP2. While working on laptop, it suddenly restarts for no reason (sometimes it makes sound Dug ...

aks47

Resetting factory settings - toshiba l300

Hi Can anyone help? I am trying to speed up a friends Toshiba satellite pro L300. I was hoping to restore to factory settings as there is nothi...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2013 by
baltazar7777

After reseating ram, computer turns on but says "no signal"

Hello, My father's desktop computer won't boot anymore. We had this computer since 2007. It used to work perfectly but now, after you use the comp...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2013 by
baltazar7777

Noise from the fan while bootin or chargin

Pls, help me with possible solurion to my laptop. When am chargin or boot it, the fan used to makin noice- i.e one wil b hearin the working of the fan

kieferschild

I can not turn on my hp laptop

Hi I can not turn my laptop. I tried with fn button and f3,f4,f5 but still it did not work. Can u pls tell me what should I do?

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2013 by
kieferschild

Scanning problem

Please help me I'm trying to scan a document to email it but I continuously get the message: Downloading application list. Cannot retrieve application...

kieferschild

<<<<help>>>my cpu not given the power to the monitor

Solved

sir, my cpu not given the power to the moniter after start the cpu my moniter get black screen and power light is blink again and again of monit...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Cpu fan start and stop continuely

HCL desktop have one problem. That is cpu fan start and stop continueously but not booting. How to solve the this problem. pls help me

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2013 by
wsim2000

Laptop not start

Hello there, My name is sanjay. i am using HP laptop. Cureently i am facing problem to start my laptop. when i start my laptop there is no indicati...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

My laptop screen is not displaying

hi i have hp pavilion g7 laptop and since last week the screen is not displaying. i tried everything that i read on internet like remove batter and h...

Ambucias

Bios not detecting hard drive.

Don't know what happens to computer.when i start the computer blank screen appears for long time only cursor is blinking on the screen.After that bios...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

How to format laptop

hot format dell windows 7 home basic laptop

Zohaib R

Dell inspiron n5010 keyboard & mouse tauch pad isn't work

Hi all my laptop is Dell inspiron n5010 , the keyboard and mouse tuchpad without any reason aren't work. I use to last driver in Dell website and a...

Zohaib R

Dell inspiron problem

i have problem with my dell inspiron laptop it is not getting open on pressing power button. it has been stopped responding from last night, showing ...

Zohaib R

Help me how can i make perfect my hdd without deleting any data?

I have toshiba 500gb hdd it contain 350 gb data but when i try to open it the following error will be detect .. problem Starting with -$wjlf.fat32 t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Cd/dvd not showing up in 'my computer'

And all of a sudden I lost my CD/DVD in 'my computer' The device shows up when starting my pc up and in the BIOS/CMOS but does NOT show up in devic...

Ambucias

Need to reboot sony viao laptop busted screen

i have a sony viao laptop, i dont have the reboot disk but i know how to get to the reboot menu, the screen on the laptop is completely useless tho an...

xpcman

Confused

ok i have a asus laptop and it wont boot how do i make a factory disc without the boot??

xpcman

Shortcut keys not working on my asus laptop!

Solved/Closed

Okay so im not even sure they're called shortcut keys but my numlock section isn't working, the F11 for volume isn't working, The F16 for brightness, ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2013 by
PamelaT7
Results 16451 - 16500 out of a total of 33,784