The discussions

Cannot boot computer for windows xp

I cannot boot computer for windows xp not able to restore or in safe mode or at prompt and get an corrupt message can any one help.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Cannot open any program in my laptop

Hello, i cannot open any program in my laptop even my computer also it says no interference Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Only a few keys work on my hp laptop

My laptop certain keys won't work after an egg broken on it. I was able to clean out some of the egg. I guess the rest may have dried. is this repaira...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite l655 cant pass "starting windows logo"

Hello, Before i start i want to mention the take your laptop plug out and power on off isnt working. I also dont a Have a cd or things like that of ...

xpcman

Gateway intel pentium laptop

Bought this off a buy sell site first the windows key was counterfeit but was still able to use Internet threw our home service threw our cable I bout...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Some keys not working

Hello, Hello, I am having issues with my keyboard on my Toshiba laptop. The F9, 9, O, L, and > are not not working!

Ambucias

Oshiba satellite c50-b some keys not working

Hello, hi I have a problem with the keyboard on my laptop, my laptop is Toshiba satellite C50-B, well anyways some of the key on my keyboard is no...

Ambucias

Acer aspire laptop will turn on but not boot up

Solved

Hello, I have a bit of an older Acer Aspire laptop (4ish years old) bought in Canada. While it was turned off I took the battery out. Now when I...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
BWP

Toshiba satellite laptop locked

Closed

My Toshiba laptop will not open windows as that driver is locked. How do I turn the lock off please.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop completely not working

Hello, i have lenevo laptop in which only power indicator lights but rest laptop doesnt work. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

xpcman

Delete/home/up/left control keys not working

Hi - I am on Windows 7, My Delete/Home/Up/Left Control Keys Not Working. Can you pl help me. Checked the Num Lock and other options but no luck. ...

xpcman

Dell bios password lock

Closed

Ca n you how to remove bios or hdd password

xpcman

Updated to windows 10 and it doesn't start up

Hello, Heloo guys.. I have an acer laptop Aspire|R7 i just updated to windows 10 and it doesn't start up.. How can i solve this issue? Plz help...

jakubqwe

Touch screen working but 1 tap function is not. [solution]

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have came across an issue on my laptop that my touchpad would work fine but it wouldnt use the select/click funtion without using the act...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Bluetooth not working on a brand new dell 15 3000 inspiron.

Hello, I got this Dell 15 3000 Inspiron Laptop yesterday & found that the Bluetooth isn't working. Can anyone please suggest any remedy to resolve t...

xpcman

Acer aspire m5 series

My laptop locked up so I held the esc key while rebooting and a dialouge window came up saying no device to boot and hit any key to continue but it do...

xpcman

Skype setup.

Dear sir, A lot of thanks for you. How are you? I am fine. I am setup my laptop Skype Id. pls help me. best of luck.

Ambucias

Sony vaio s15318 won't start

Hello, I have shut down my laptop yesterday. Today I have opened it and pressed start key..but there nothing happened. I thought, may be battery low...

Ambucias

Toshiba laptop will not power on

Hello, My Toshiba laptop computer will not power on. It was coming on but being very slow. Now it will not power on at all.

Ambucias

Suddenly stopped working

Hello, I was using my laptop when my kitten decided it was a good place to sit then it suddenly switched off. I have tried removing the battery etc ...

KY_WD  

Acer laptop will not switch on

my acer laptop will not switch on just a blank screen

KY_WD  

Full stop key is not working in hp laptop

Solved

Hello, When I press full stop key, it's not working and sometime appears alot of full stop without stopping in HP laptop. How can I slove this probl...

Ambucias

Lenovo yoga pro2 some keys stopped working suddenly

hi need help on this - my shift, caps lock and tab keys stopped working on my one year old Lenovo Y2pro laptop - any clues on how to restore? thanks i...

Ambucias

Laptop password is incorrect

Closed

My daughter gave me a new laptop as a gift . I am trying to use the laptop but each time I use the password of yahoo, does not accept it, keep on sayi...

Ambucias

Request for a webcam

How can I get webcam for free to install on my laptop of version Compaq nc6400

Ambucias

Laptop can't detect an os

Im trying to take an old laptop hardrive and put it into my wife's desktop. It has windows 7 and all that on it it, its a hardrive that i used to use....

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 15 goes blank after dell logo shows

I was using my laptop on my bed in the hostel then i slept off. I pushed the laptop off the bed then it went off as it hit the ground. Ever since i ha...

KY_WD  

Dell xps15z black screen

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL XPS15Z. It is turning on and then the screen is going blank and black after showing Me this,, resuming windows......

KY_WD  

Lenovo thinkpad wont turn on

Hello, My Lenovo Thinkpad laptop has refused to come on when i press the turn on button. It has no physical damage Configuration: iPhone /...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Laptop not turning on

Hello, I tried to turn on my laptop but its not turning on. the charger is working fine but non of the led is glowing when i'm pressing the power ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
Aniketzz

Laptop frozen

Hello, My laptop has problem, last week I switch off my laptop but I am not realized that still some information I did not exit. Then, when I tu...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 17 5000 series

Hello, So my laptop won't power up or anything. I've removed my battery and power cord, held the power button for 30 secs then replaced my battery. ...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 15 forgot password

Closed

Hello, HI I have a dell inspiron 15 and forgot password and can't get into the computer and don't hve disks tht came with it anymore Configura...

Ambucias

Toshiba laptop blank screen

My toshiba laptop which has a PA5109U-1BRS battery, doesn't show anything on its screen and it won't even give out any kind of light. i would like to ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

My laptop isn't turning on

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite S55-A5294 and lately it turned off on me and won't charge. I got it working but now everytime I turn it on, it sta...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
elrobertosuperio

My mouse pad of toshiba core i5 is not working

Hello, My toshiba core i5 touch screen mouse pad is not working,there is also light on it which does not light and normal circumstances. What sho...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

How to fix ne56r48u laptop?

How to get NE56r48u laptop to power on? I pressed power button for 30 secs, and remove battery still no results.

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2016 by
emodoll

Moving text around

Hello, When typing suddenly the line will flip to a different location in the te space bar. xt. It seems to be connected to the How can a car s...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Hp laptop keyboard not working

Hello, Guys I am xyz ;I have an HP laptop whose both the shift key and delete button are not working also "0" is constantly automaticaly typed some ...

xpcman

Where is the battery on my laptop

I have a hp laptop and it won't turn on . It says to remove the battery , but where is the battery on my laptop

dennisskibinski28

Laptop issue

My Dell Laptop stops working yesterday. I tried to take backup but no luck. All my official work is inside the PC. What can I do about my stuff inside...

Ambucias

Dell insparion 15, 3000 series blank screen

Hello, I am also having the same problem with my screen. Two days ago my daughter touched something and everything went balck. I tried to restore ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp pavillion wont start

Hello, My HP Pavillion laptop starts for a second and the light comes on but then I can hear the fan blink off and I've checked the charger and ev...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite track pad not working

Hello, The trackpad on my toshiba satellite also not working. FN and use of other F keys does not work. However it did work after a reboot but only ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ebo

Laptop quit working

Hello, I have a Asus laptop that has quit working. Just hours before it did this it was working fine bit now nothan will light up its as if the batt...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Toshiba windows 8

Solved

Hello, I shut down my laptop after use last night but it doesnt seem to turn on today .The battery led indicates a white light which means its fully...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2016 by
adom

Help my laptop

Hello, My emachines laptop the light comes on on the power button but its not turning on:( Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.2840.71

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Lenovo laptop will not power-up

Hello, I tried hard boot for my lenovo laptop. It failed! When its switched on, green light appears on power button for few seconds and turns off....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Sound is not coming in speakers and headphones

Hello, In my HP laptop sound systems not working,means sound is not coming in speakers as well as in headphones even system is not mute and sound ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2016 by
Abhishek

Display of toshiba satellite won't turn on

Hello, After an attempt of repairing a sound socket on my Toshiba Satellite C850-D2K, the display won't turn on. Before I replaced the socket by...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2016 by
xpcman
Results 2051 - 2100 out of a total of 8,223