The discussions

Hp dv200 special edition laptop (black screen, lights on)

Hello, I have an hp dv200 special edition laptop. It was bought in 2007 so about 5-6 years old now. It works fine except sometimes when I leave ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba wont start up

Hello. My Toshiba satellite (windows 7) was on and I was trying to get to a website on Firefox but then everything pretty much froze I went to the st...

Zohaib R

Hp pavillion 6000 with window xp ,cd rom not seen

Hello, PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME DRIVER FOR MY LAPTOP HP PAVILLION 6000 FOR CD ROM

Zohaib R

Wifi failure in dell vostro 1500

Hello, Looks like failure of the card since the lateral swicth fails to indicate wireless signals. Some times did light for a second and then went ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Power on problem

Hello, I am getting a problem in my toshiba laptop that it didnot start up properly I have pressed the power buttom for so many times then only ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Help laptop will not charge or turn on even after purchasing new

Hello, Hi I am new to this forum and not very computer savy . Here's my issue I have a gateway laptop used mostly for enjoyment I purchased anew b...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2013 by
xpcman

Toshiba satelite

Hello, Recently had some updates on computer,now have problems with space bar.At times it moves cursor to other parts of typing and deleting whole ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

System reset error

Hello, I just tried to factory reset my laptop and in the middle of it it cone up with an error. How do I get past this?!?!? Please help Config...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop black screen

Hello, I have a Samsung laptop (SF410) how to reset it, currently when I turn it on only a black screen appears, sometimes when I turn it on it sa...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2013 by
cherriman

Toshiba problems

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba saterlite laptop no checked the model or numbers it is my daughters used for uni work i switched it on it went thro the s...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2013 by
Devilgate

Black screen

Hello, I have a toshiba computer powered by windows 7. Ive had It for a little over a year now and its been working just fine until 3 weeks ago. I...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2013 by
xpcman

Hp pv6 graphics problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.57 Every laptop my son has had always seems to run very hot and bit by bit they all star...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2013 by
nhatnamyester

Bootmgr is missing to restore my computer

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite an it says bootmgr is missing please help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

17 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2013 by
AcerLappy

Error code 902

Hello, im getting error code 902. i tried to format my laptop but it gets stuck on the error message. tried pressing f11 to do a restore but fai...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2013 by
nigel

My hp laptop cannot boot

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0my hp laptop cannot boot

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba l455 won't start black screen

Hello, The kids pushed all the buttons several times, seems to be locked . I hear the fan, the CD Rom lights & turns, the power light & adapter ligh...

Zohaib R

Not able get any display in my laptop

Hello, Hello, i log out my laptop as usual . switched the laptop on the next day but the screen would not work also the drive light is not on / f...

Zohaib R

Acer laptop charger problem

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire 4710 Laptop. The Charger has a single Green Light on it to indicate if there is an active power supply coming thro...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2013 by
AcerLappy

Cant get my laptop off hibernation

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me was on my laptop last night an it was runnin slow an then it said it was hibernatin, i dont know wat to do. Thanks Co...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2013 by
Lynnie1970

Prob with vaio smart network

Hello, i have sony vaio vpceg28fn model laptop, few days back my vaio smart network app got crashed now i couldn't enable wifi in my laptop...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop won't turn on :(

Hello, So I have an Asus k72f and it wasn't acting right (really slow) so I was going to open it to clean it. Didn't even get it open, reclosed it, ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2013 by
kieferschild

Laptop top wont turn on

Solved

Hello, So im pretty sure my laptop is now a brick of plastic but , I am seeking help from other on the topic. So today I was using my laptop and e...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Windows pop up error message whenever i reboot my laptop

Hello, I have been receiving this problem after my laptop's battery was dead. And when i start it on again.. it appear a message said that ' Unabl...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
AcerLappy

I need some support

Hello, I have a VAIO Sony laptop vgn-z540 I want to factory reset it help.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Reboot help

Hello, i have a old gatway labtop that i want to fatory reset i did the alt f8 stuff it worked all the way to the repair page then it ask for user ...

AcerLappy

Laptop won't boot

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion DV7 laptop and it recently stoped booting up unless I allow it to get hot. When I hit the power button the power ligh...

AcerLappy

Admin. password / back to factory settings

Hello, please help me put my dell insiron n4110 back to factory Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.56

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

My vaio sony laptops sound is not working.help!

Hello, I Really need Help I've seen the other Fourms and they did not help Please Help Me Before my Dad Finds out! Configuration: Windows...

jack4rall

Blue screen error on the time of installation windows xp

Hello, sir when i m install windows xp in my laptop compaq cq40 then blue screen error appeare on my screen sir please give me solution..... Co...

jack4rall

Which laptop is the best?

Hello, Please,is toshiba or samsung laptop the best Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Acet aspire, 5733z

Hello, My laptop just stopped starting up so I went on and restarted at a previous date when it was working andwas trying to have my security progra...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Asus g60vx won't start

Hello, Using my laptop the other day I needed to print, when I went to plug my printer into my laptop I accidently tapped the metal part of the prin...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
debrataprince

Black screen

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.52 I was using my laptop and is has been fine,I did notice that sometimes when I attached the ...

Zohaib R

How i format a laptop with the help of penderive

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.95how i format a laptop with the help of penderive

Zohaib R

Black / blank screen. please read carefully.

I'm using HP Probook 4520s with i3 330M, 8GB DDRIII and Mobility Radeon 530v (43xx / 45xx series). A few days ago I installed Windows 8 RTM Enterp...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
Pwn.Inc

My laptop is working but the screen is not?

Hey, So I have a Pavilion dv4 and I was not smart one night and closed my laptop when I had maplestory running because I thought I was fine. The nex...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
sylveths

Laptop connect to tv vga and rca no audio

Hello, I have a windows 7 compaq presario cq56, i connected it to my tv a 24in seiki flat screen tv. Ive connected it via vga and the picture work...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
sylveths

Help to transfer pics from camera to laptop

Hello, I would be really grateful if anyone could help me. When I click on transfer pics from camera the computer says it cannot find a camera co...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2013 by
sylveths

My dell laptop won't work

Hello, I've had my Dell Inspiron 17r for less than a year and it's not booting up properly. Whenever i try starting it up it acts as if it s doi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Lenovo laptop problem

Hello, sir , i have a problem in my lenovo g560 laptop, my laptop is shutting down at any time, and its lower side(near the battary) there will be...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell laptop dies randomly then won't start up

Hello, My dell inspiron M5110 has resently randomly started dying out of no where. The first time it did it it took it about 5 tries to restart. t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop display problem

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop, I hibernate it last week while going to the toilet when I tried to switch it on the screen won't display any...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2013 by
trigga24

How to speed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 15.0.1 how to make speed plz

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

Beeps

Hello, My computer is beeping, sony vaio vgns380p 3 sets of two short beeps, help? Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 24.0.1312.52

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
renee.moreland

Laptop wont boot

Hello, I'm having difficulties currently with my Toshiba satellite laptop. I closed the lid last night as I usually do before I go to bed and...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
Ambucias

Microphone is not working in gmail,g+

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 24.0.1312.52i have a great problem in my gmail,g+ vedio call microphone is not working.my friend cant ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2013 by
jack4rall

Black screen during login. please help.

Solved/Closed

Hi, so today I was playing a game on my laptop,I have a Sony Vaio with windows 7, and I decided to stop and delete some stuff on my laptop, to make it...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
XAngryOldTrollX

My laptop dell inspiron 5050,

Hello, There is a problem ,speakers do not function but headphone can work property what is long? put when Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
Zohaib R

How to enable dual monitor using aspire 4730z

Hello, hi tried hooking up the vga from my laptop to my tv monitor so i can multi task (watching movie at the same time working). but it seems tha...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
xpcman

Hp compac presario laptop won't turn on

Solved/Closed

Hello, My HP Compac Presario will not come on. When I press and hold down the power button the lights blink about every three seconds but compute...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2013 by
Arigato
Results 6551 - 6600 out of a total of 8,223