The discussions

Hp laptop lcd flickering.

Hi, my laptop got into power ON issue due to power cable clip on the motherboard. I got another laptop with the same configuration other than the proc...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Graphics card dead?

I have a dell xps m1730 laptop that turns on but displays no start up screen, just random colours eg, blue, then green, red etc. not in lines but one ...

xpcman

So, my lenovo laptop just died. i don't know what happened. help

So, I was using my lenovo laptop for a school project. In the middle of typing, it just died. The screen turned black. Power out. I was charging it wh...

xpcman

Keys not working

I have a fujitsu laptop and some of my keys won't work.It has been a little temperamental for a for a few weeks but keys always worked after a few tri...

xpcman

Laptop not getting started

My laptop dell Inspiron is still not starting even after doing those pressing buttons for 15 - 45 sec what to do?????

Ambucias

Beep code

I am having dell inspiron m501R model. 8 beep sound is coming out of it. how should i get rid of it?. Please help

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Asus laptop 97% not charging & turns off when power is unplugged

Hello, I v got my ASUS X550L laptop 2 months ago. Today I noticed that when the power adapter is plugged, the battery indicator blinks. I tried to...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Unable to start black screen comes n the laptop restarts

My toshiba 3650 is unable to start . When i start my laptop the starting screen appears saying toshiba n then a black screen comes n the laptop resta...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
kenbo

Screen lights up but no display

COMPUTER TURNS ON, SCREEN LIGHTS UP, CAPS LOCK AND MUTE BUTTONS LIGHTS UP BUT NO DISPLAY ON EITHER LAPTOP SCREEN OR EXTERNAL SCREEN.WHAT COULD BE THE ...

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite c50 a

Using windows 8. The touch pad has developed a fault. When you firts turn it on the cursor and touch pads work for about 2 minutes then just stop....

ac3mark

Alt +f10? do i have to continue holding it?

Hello, Do I have to continue holding it?? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

Ambucias

Factory reset laptop

I want to format my laptop. i have deleted the recovery partition i cannot use press 0 button process. if i can recover it plz say

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen windows did not start successfully

When I start up my hp mini it shows a message saying Windows did not start successfully. But when i click "start Windows normally" it begins to load t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop is not turning on completely ..

I have Lenovo G500S laptop. When I start it the lenovo title appears and doesn't proceed forward. It stops running here.. What should I do?

xpcman

Hooking up laptop to hdtv with hdmi cable

I am trying to hook my HDTV to my HP Laptop with my HDMI cable but every time I plug the cable in my laptop goes black.... HELP!

xpcman

Toshiba satellite c75 factory settings

Solved

Dear All, my 2 month old isn't displaying a cursor at all.I've tried the useful tips I've seen, but can't bring it into view.Thankyou!

8 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop dell d360 latitude giving very dim display

i have a dell laptop D630 LATITUDE dELL LBL P/N:HY469 A00 is not displaying anything, it is giving very dim display... torch is needed to see the disp...

Ambucias

My lenovo thinkpad e420 is not working

my lenovo thinkpad e420 is not wworkin and screen is blank.

khorsed007

Restore toshiba

Solved

While trying to restore a PS85 Toshiba satellite to factory settings bu pressing 0 I get a screen that says : an error occurred: F3- F100- 0004 ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

I cannot connect to the internet, dns server not responding

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio Laptop. The thing is I cannot connect to the internet, I cannot factory reset my computer (it asks for a disc). Is there any...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2014 by
kieferschild

Hp pavilion zv6000

What are the important files to backup before factory reset

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Fading screen

hi, I liked ur comments on white fading screen on Acer laptop. I closed the lid and the screen came up. my Acer aspire 4720 wants a permanent solution...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop wont boot/connect to monitor.

i recently performed a system restore on my hp windows 8 laptop while connected to a monitor because the screen is broken, and afterwords the computer...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

How do i fix my mouse pad button on my lenovo g510

So I had a Lenovo G510 for about 3 months now and the mouse pad left button broke. It stays down instead of coming up and making it's usual clicking n...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

No sound in xp x86 on my toshiba satellite c50-ai2011 laptop

Hello, I recently purchased a toshiba satellite C50-AI2011 laptop.It came without any OS. Installed windows xp sp3 on it.Facing a lot of trouble in...

rashid_delhi

Laptop want turn on

Why when I remove the ram my laptop turn on?

heatman1979

Hp pavilion dv4 black display as soon as i open it.

Hi friends my hp pavilion dv4 isn't working fine. The problem is it gives a black display as soon as i open it.The laptop runs fine it gives display w...

Ambucias

All icons changed to .lnk

all the icons in the start menu changed to internet explorer with .lnk ext. and its impossible to run any programmes on the start menu. so please help...

Ambucias

Laptop shuts down and starts again when i turn on!

My laptop is two years old, and just lately, has been shutting down and re-starting at least 5 times when I open it up in the morning. Then it tries ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2014 by
Vixen1

Very slow!

Can anyone suggest easier way to make my laptop faster! its very slow and i cannot open Yahoomail or downloads anything!

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2014 by
santhoshkan

Booting not less than 10 seconds it go off displaying nothing

i try to hibenate my laptop but it take time so i remove the battery for it to off, when i on it again it refuse to on again. the fan and power light ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
carminabigue

Toshiba l500 user logon cannot be loaded

When I turn the laptop on, and after putting in my password, the message says 'the user profile service failed to,logon. user logon cannot be loaded'....

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
vasudev.govindan

Black screen appears on hp pavilion g4 series and how to fix it.

sir; I have deleted some programs from my laptop and when I restarted my pc, it was not working where there was black screen was appearing .so how...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Hp power problems

Hello, what about if the power starting later and don't sutdown ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Unable to start up windows

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite L775 - it was working perfectly fine when I came into work this evening. I did a sytstem reboot and now I cann...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
Brainy100

Laptop not working

My Dell laptop has 2 windows 7 installed - multiboot. Yesterday I switched it on and the Dell screen started and then went as usual to the windows cho...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2014 by
samism

Repairing

how can i repair the switching problem of laptop motherboard

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite pro 100

Please can anyone tell me how to do a screen print on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 100. Many thanks

xpcman

Igfxext module has stopped working

Dear All, I have one HP laptop, just afew hours this laptop when starting windows or log on , the message always come up and very annoy. The erro...

xpcman

My dell studio not booting

Hello, My dell studio 1555 is not booting...when i power on it..del logo comes..and the screen flash a bit and it.again repeats the process. Ple...

xpcman

Battery behaviour

Hi everyone I have just bought a new battery for my laptop which is a C855-1QC toshiba laptop that carries a PA5024U BRS battery .While it recognizes...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Fix my computer

My friend got mad and slammed the top to my computer down and right away it went to a screen that I've never seen before. Now every time I tried to ge...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Acer 6930g smash screen, boot on external screen

Solved

I spend few days fighting with broken screen in Acer Aspire 6930g. My friend forgot a password and I could't get it boot on external screen to do reco...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2014 by
dottorek

Malwarebytes

i have malware bytes anti virus on my laptop nw i hav to upgrade my laptop how do i kip the anti virus saved before i send in my laptop to the servi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2014 by
kieferschild

Can't access laptop!

Closed

I have toshiba. Can't get past blue screen. I turn on splash screen comes on then goes to blue screen & error message. Says PC ran into problem needs ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2014 by
bettyboop4416

Laptop problem

My Compaq CQ56 laptop screen is black when switched on. Also caps lock button keeps flashing and wifi button is orange. HELP

xpcman

Asus laptop screenings black help

Solved

My Asus laptop screen is black when I start it up I have read to remove the battery and it will be fixed well where is the battery? Stupid question bu...

xpcman

Bluetooth problem

My hp laptop bluetooth is working after I installed a new window.what do I do to. Fix the problem?

xpcman

Hp pavilion sound and wi-fi button

i realize a lot of similar threats like this has been posted LONG BEFORE I DO, but anyway i have this laptop of 5 years old which suddenly the wi-fi a...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2014 by
fliperflaper

Hp 630 upgrade my pc to become the ultimate media machine

how do i upgrade my pc to become the ultimate media machine... downloads and uploads

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark
Results 5501 - 5550 out of a total of 8,223