The discussions

How do i format my toshiba laptop

Please help me I am in danger. I want to format my PC because it suddenly switched of while I was downloading a realtor package via its original webs...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2015 by
KY_WD  

Dell laptop black screen

Hello, I am having the dell laptop of vostro 1014 with os windows 8.1, my laptop showing black screen after login,plzzz help me asap. Regards ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2015 by
sana

Cq62 will turn on but screen stays black

It does come on and boot at times but most of the time it doesn't. I had an application error note that sounded like it had something to do with the m...

8 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Black screen....

Hello, I have a HP notebook, when i turn the laptop on the screen just stays black, i have tried all the battery techniques and even took and re...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Black screen

Hello When i start my laptop dell inspiron touch with windows 8 its start but show me mouse curser and whole black screen...its occure sudenly.. Yes...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Black screen

Hello, My screen on black on my laptop, it comes on tells me to reset the time then the passwords page comes on then black. Ive done the battery thi...

Ambucias

Switching audio sources from hdmi to pc?

Hello, I use the cable connected to the TV via HDMI, the look and sound very good. But the cable pulled out the laptop did not hear sound from the...

xpcman

Toshiba satelite c850 bluetooth not work

Hello, sir Toshiba satelite c850 bluetooth not work

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

New laptop and it already reads in spanish

Hello, My name is Chris.... Please help me change the language on my new laptop ....from Spanish to English Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Booting problem

Hello, my laptop harddisk is not booting can you help me

xpcman

Acer laptop not switching on

Hello, The laptop does not switch on, I tried the power cable but none of the lights light-up. I borrowed my neighbour's power supply and the l...

BrianGreen

My laptop is not starting up please help!!!!!!!

hey my laptop is not starting up i shut it down properly yesterday, i'm trying to start it but when i press the start button the lights come and it ...

BrianGreen

Inspiron n5050 laptop refuses to turn on.

Solved

My INSPIRON N5050 Windows 7 laptop has all of a sudden ceased to turn on. Before I went to bed, I unfortunately left the laptop on my carpet floor nea...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2015 by
ram

Laptop not switching on after shutdown

Hello everyone, I am a newbie here and facing a problem with my laptop. My laptop is not powering up after shutdown. To power up i need to remo...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop is not start properly..!?

Hello, my laptop is once started and then that time i turned off and i again start the laptop..laptop is not start...and after 2 or 3 hours i start...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Deleted headphone jack

Hello, The headphone jack icon in the Control Panel has been deleted from my computer. If anyone knows how to re-install it, that would be awesome. T...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Vaio laptop battery issues

I just replaced the battery for the Old Vista Laptop I have. I love this laptop and was so happy when the battery seemed t work, then after I used it ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Not open setup manu press f2

I have a acer laptop. My laptop power on but not open boot manu setup page enter f2. Ihave look a Current password page. I do not setup my laptop win...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Compaq presario cq40 starting problems

Please help my laptop compaq presario CQ40 blank screen & scroll/caps lock blinking and can not start please help thanks to you

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Acer switch 11 "no bootable device" problem.

Hi guys! I just received my Acer switch 11 and when I start it it shows the massage "no bootable device". Anyone know how to fix this?

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Problem with my compaq laptop presario v6000

hello, I have a problem with my laptop compaq presario v6000 I turned it off , tried turning it back on it wouldn't start up. the screen is blank, the...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2015 by
jay

Dell inspiron 15 dark screen (not completely black)

Solved

Hello, I own a dell Inspiron 15 5000 series and I have had a recent problem. When I turn on my laptop, I see the dell startup screen and my login scr...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Presqario cq61 black screen with cursor

Please help my presqario cq61will not boot up it starts and the windows logo comes up then I get a black screen with a cursor I've tried taking the ...

xpcman

Aspire one problems

Im on a aspire one computer and im signed in but when u sign in u have to sign into it but its unsecured but when i connect to it it dosent bring up t...

Ambucias

Keyboard is not working

Hello, I have a ASUS laptop and some of the keyboard is not working like A,G,D pls help me to fix this. Thank u

xpcman

Sony vaio

Hello, I got a problem witch actually cannot explain. But I'll try. When I switched on the laptop first the screen stays black and nothing works. Bu...

BrianGreen

For got password to computer

Closed

Hello, I for got my password to my laptop and I can't get into it is there any way I can restore it with out the password Configuration: iPhone...

Ambucias

Dell laptop not opening

Hello, I am piyush my dell laptop is opening only upto password request after inserting the password the screen become black and does not show an...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Nokia

Closed

how to turn off restriction code for nokia x2-02

ac3mark

Lenovo s215 screen wont turn on

Hello, I am using the abive mentioned laptop and when I turn it on the screen stays blank. I see alot of forums advise you to take out the battery...

BrianGreen

It wont stay on long enough to load the discs

I can not get my laptop to stay on long enough to use recovery discs. It starts up goes long enough to get into the program and then just turns off. I...

BrianGreen

Headphones are not working...

My headphones are not working in my laptop... I dont have an option of Headphones in control panel>hardware and sound>sound... Plzzzz tell me what sho...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2015 by
carminabigue

Black screen after accepting password.

Hello, Black screen after accepting password ( it flashes the desktop briefly) but I can log in from a different account just fine. Configurati...

carminabigue

Computer loading issues

My laptop loads perfecctly lets me log in and everything but after that its a black screeni have did weverything i can thinnk of and nothing will come...

R2D2_WD  

Hp pavillion dv6 not starting up from sleep

Hi every one , I have got hp pavillion dv6. Last night i was working and did not shut down it properlly , just put the lid down . I have done it earli...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
Jag2015

Laptop goes continuously to sleep mode.

Good day! Recently bought laptop https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-N751JK-T4147H.129738.0.html (Asus N751JK Windows 8) frequently goes to sleep mode,...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Can my facebook reopened or not

Hello, I would like to know if its possible that my facebook account can be gained again. I dont know the reason for disabling my account so far....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2015 by
carminabigue

Black screen

Hey, I have a windows 8.1 hp, my computer boots up just fine but when I go to sing into my computer account a black screen pops up with the cursor...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Lenovo

Hello, Lenovo is not starting, what do i do

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

Asus zenbook ux31a: how much hours of battery life?

Well I bought an ASUS ZenBook UX31A battery at few days ago.Now I want to know how to test its life? How to be considered normal?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba l355-s7825 cant system restore

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 40.0.2214.91 ive tried 0 f8 f12 non of which gives the option to restore it just goes blue sc...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop doesn't turn on

Hello, my hp Compaq nc6000 laptop not turn off. Configuration: Windows / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Black screen of death only .main..secuurity..boot..exit

very old lap top acer Aspire 3680 when switched on only option is F2 GIVES ME.. PhoenixB10S Setup utility INFORMATION ..MAIN..SECUURITY...

xpcman

I can't see my screen

Hello, I accidentally dropped my vaio and now the screen is all dark although if I shine a torch into the screen u can see everything!!! Can I pleas...

xpcman

Blackscreen

Hello, so i have a big problem i my win 7 toshiba computer and when i started it then after bios(basic input output system) then everything went black...

Ambucias

Laptop not working

Hello, i have dell vostro 1510...last night switched off properly ...now when i switched on the power button is glowing...but no dispaly and fan i...

Ambucias

No beep sound also

Hello, when i removed my harddisk,ram etc no beep sound is coming ....i also removed the battery and cleaned and insert again but still output is ...

Anonymous User

Cd rom not working

Hello, my cd-rom of asus laptop (dont know which one) has a problem with reading psp game downloading cds it worked be4 but now it dosn't work c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2015 by
ac3mark

Black screen

Hello, My computer will load up but it goes right to a black screen and I can't see anything what should I do. Help Please Configuration: Windo...

xpcman

2005 hp pavilian dv-5000

My church gave me the old pastors computer for school, a "friend" applied a crack version of Windows 7 ultimate on it and its been nothing but trouble...

xpcman
Results 4851 - 4900 out of a total of 8,223