The discussions

Laptop shuts down

Hello, i have a dell latitude 6420 with window 8.1 laptop shuts down on closing the lid and no keyboard back lights. i have tried the power button ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
fretz

Laptop is opening but black screen is showing

Hello sir my laptop Dell inspiron 15 is opening but after opening it shows only black screen only. Last time after used it I just off my lappy and ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1525

I have a dell inspiron 1525 and the hard drive was wiped clean and I want to get it back to Windows Vista which it had on there how do I do that

Ambucias

Laptop doesnt start

Hi, I was working on laptop and it suddenly stopped after 10 minutes. Then I search for a solution on internet and removed the battery and power charg...

jack124

Acer explore beyond limits

I turned on my laptop today and it went to the "acer explore beyond limits" startup screen and it has been stuck on this for like 2 hours now and noth...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Reset sony vaio to factory settings windows 7

Closed

Hello everyone I want to reset my laptop to factory settings so I watched a couple of videos and read some articles they all say: "turn on your lapto...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
Bob

Not turning on laptop

Hello, Uhh, I have a problem. My laptop just had been fixed. I followed the warnings which Mom told me about it. Then later that day, I used my la...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
aaaa

Dell vostro 1540 factory reset

I have a dell vostro 1540 that I need to factory reset. I tried the F8 button and it didn't have the image factory reset in the menu like it said it w...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
XXcherrytopXX

Vaio sve1511k1ew screen not turning on

when starting my sony vaio sve1511k1ew the screen shows no signs of life, no vaio logo, no mouse/cursor- nothing, any ideas, the fan is on and the pow...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop says that it's on but the screen is black

Hello, I have a Lenovo think pad laptop with Windows 8. It says that it's on but the screen is black. Any tips or tricks? I have tried taking the batt...

KY_WD  

Dell studio 1435 showing black screen with cursor flashing

my laptop details studio 1435 with windows 7 showing black screen with white cursor flashing please help me in solving this issue

KY_WD  

System restore sony vaio vpceh3n6e

Hello, Please can someone help me? I've had this Sony for quite a few years and ive since got myslef a desktop that i mostly use.I go back to t...

Ambucias

My headphone not working on the computer

Hello, my name is arianna my headphones are not working on the computer and i need help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop starting problem

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you that a fix for my notebook. It is toshiba satellite and it is not starting. I tried bios reset everything....

xpcman

8 beep sound

Hi, Am having Dell Inspiron N5010 i5 laptop. When I am switching it on , it is showing black screen and 8 beep sound. I tried connecting to external ...

xpcman

Don't know how to use.

Can anyone please give me the instructions how to use this because i am a beginner i have only heard about these softwares so pleeaasse guide me.

Ambucias

Sony vaio i want to restore it back to factory settings

Closed

Hello, For my Sony Vaio I want to restore it back to factory settings, I have tried pressing f10 and alt+f10 and neither work :( can someone help? ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Black screen

Hello, i have a hp pavilon dv6, i watched a movie and hibanated it, went out for some couple of minutes.... When i came back , i switched it on but th...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Error 146 in dell inspiron

Hello, my dell laptop inspiron is not starting. Its stuck in Dell Laptop Logo and its loading, when the loading finished, the screen will became black...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Cursor froze in middle screen

Hello My laptop hp 650 notebook hunged while on net.The i switched it of...upon switching it on it showed me that it had start up error.The i left i...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard

Hello, some keys(6,7,y,u,h,j,n,m) on my keyboard doesn't work. I am using an Asus laptop, please help me. What should I do?

xpcman

Laptop not startup

Hello, My laptop is not starts properly.. On pressing poweron button black screen is displayed n after couples on minutes creates 4 beeps sound rep...

Computertech

Get out of airplane mode?

I have tried multiple ways from Google, but It remains on , leaving my Dell useless?

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

Dell laptop not start up

Hello, i cant start up my dell inspiron laptop its only showing me charging light but it is not showing me power light how can i start my dell lap...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

Cursor

Hello,my cursor is on freeze and i don;t have a FN button what should i do ? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.134

xpcman

Black sacreen

Hello, i got laptop inspiron 15 seven or six months ago it was normaly running but somehow its battery removed i put it back and then i start it and t...

xpcman

Help hp 6735b showing a blue screen well right now its black

Solved

Hello, i have a hp6735b and it will turn on but only the as far as showing a blue screen well right now its black it did this before end i fixed it...

KY_WD  

My laptop is not opening hibernating

Hello, my name is abishek tamang i am from nepal please tell me that why my laptop is not opening always telling hibernating

Computertech

Laptop screen goes black after inputting password

Morning, i have a Dell inspiron 17 with windows 8.1 installed its just over a year old and last week after a restart it loads windows fine until it as...

Computertech

Black screen

Closed

Hello, My Laptop Was Updating And was Taking So Long That I Shut It Down During The Update, I Went To Turn It Back On And The Screen Was Black But T...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
Rahsaan

Laptop not charging

Solved/Closed

Hello, recently, after when updating my bios] manually, my laptop freezed. So, I turn it off by maintaining the power button. After, when I turned it ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
Fracnk

Having trouble with mouse pad

Hello, I have a Satellite C55-A5310 and the mouse pad doesn't seem to want to work properly. when i turn the computer on it works fin until a bit late...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Charging is temporarily disabled

Hello, My laptop don't start without charger. After using charger it is displayed on the screen that charging is temperorily disabled. Please sugges...

xpcman

My compaq laptop turns off when charging cable unpluged...

Hello, my laptop turns off automatically when i disconnect its charging plug... first time it happened 2 or 3 days earlier when i was working and whe...

xpcman

My lenovo t60 not starting

Hello, My laptop cannot start. When you turn it on they is some sound that comes of the laptop and nothing happens Please help Configuratio...

KY_WD  

Lenovo g500 laptop not staring even i pressed the power button

Hello, Myself Shyam I Have a Lenovo G500 Lap, My problem is When I pressed the power button Light is blinked for 5 seconds and offs after 5 seconds...

KY_WD  

Drive light is on and power enters but the display screen black

Hello, drive light is on and power enters but the display screen black hp G26

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 6400 alias e1505 don't start, red led flashes once

Hello, I have Dell inspiron 6400 alias E1505. I haven't used it for about a month or so. Now, when i am trying to start up the machine, it wont tu...

KY_WD  

"i have laptop toshiba satellite l300-1fr dead not startup i try

Hello, "i have laptop toshiba satellite l300-1fr dead not startup i try to connet on charging but nothing any one can help for this pls" Config...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Microphone problem

Hello, i checked the connection verification of hardware and sound option in control panel but microphone is not detected in my notifications of my ...

xpcman

Blackout

Hi. I am having the same problem as some of the previous people. I can't get onto the startup page. I have tried f8 and all that was listed and nothin...

xpcman

Toshiba l300-1fr not power on solution plz

"i have laptop toshiba satellite l300-1fr dead not startup i try to connet on charging but nothing any one can help for this pls"

Ambucias

Screen is black. only have a curser

Solved

Hello, My Dell laptop screen is blank. The only thing visable is the curser. I have tried tapping F8 key. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43....

Ambucias

Laptop is on but the display screen is black

Solved

Laptop is on but the display screen is black

KY_WD  

Compaq presario c300 bootmgr is missing

Hello, my laptop showing "BOOTMGR is missing" and press Clrt+Alt+Del to Restartso what i do with it plz help me

arman

No sound on my laptop acer 8.1 aspire

I have a new acer aspire 8.1 which recently lost windows. This now works only the sound is gone.. I have tried most ideas on your sight to no avail. P...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
colm13

Laptop will not boot up/ turn on

I have a Dell Laptop with an Intel duo core processor (if it matters) and one day I accidentally let it die. I recharged it and tried turning it on, b...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Keyboard not working properly

Hello, Hello, Need a little bit of assistance with my Lenovo laptop! The number keys (and that whole row of keys) don't appear to be functioning ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Hibernating

Hello, i started my computer at morning then it seems only hibernating process ...or nothing what should i do?? Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

xpcman

Screen not working

Hello my laptop screen does not turn on when presses power button wifi button turns orange and capslock button goes on off. what to do now?

xpcman
Results 4151 - 4200 out of a total of 8,222