The discussions

My laptop goes black for a sec..and goes back to normal after..

My laptop goes black when I've been on it for a long time,So.. when it goes black for a second or 2 it comes back and goes normal.. Is there somethin...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Hp pavilion 15 notebook keyboard letter o p l are not working

HI, I have problem in my laptop keyboard letter O P L are not working even if i use Fn key. can you help me how to fix the problem? thanks and god ble...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 3520 has gone off after changing the bios battery

Hello, My Dell inspiron 3520 has gone off after changing the BIOS battery and I have to power it with the battery and ac plug but not working pls ...

xpcman

Factory settings

Hello, I'm looking to wipe my laptop clean as its became very slow not interested if I lose anything on it would rather lose everything and to it be...

xpcman

Laptop screen black

Hi, I've had this problem before with my laptop, but it resolved itself somehow. But now I have the same problem again, my laptop will turn all the wa...

KY_WD  

Frustrated

Hello, I've been trying for the last year to reset my Toshiba laptop to factory settings. I have a recovery system to write discs on my laptop. I ha...

ac3mark

Confused on restoring my sony vaio

Hello, I want to reset my Sony Vaio Laptop to it's factory setting, I saved all my pictures and document, except the system programs that it came w...

Computertech

Acer extensa 4620z battery doesnot charge

Hello, my acer extensa battery does not charge. the battery led lights orange for like a second, and the battery seems like it is charging but it ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2015 by
@hur

Virus free

Is it virus free?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Toshiba aptop not working

Hi hope u can help I created a new profile on my laptop for my family to use then if I tried to login to my profile it will log in but when it dose th...

BrianGreen

Have to keep the charger plugged in at all times

Hello, My laptop is a Windows vista inspiron or something and I don't have a battery so i have to keep the charder plugged in at all times when in u...

BrianGreen

Hp compaq presario cq56 does not boot

Hello, my laptop does not boot. Caps lock key blinks five times, pauses for a couple of seconds n blinks again five times. This keeps on repeat...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Help i can not get my sony vaio past the log on screen

Hello, I am unable to get my sony vaio pass the log on screen. All i get is a black screen with the cursor. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
Gayle

Acer e 15 touch

When I turn on my laptop its normal but the login screen isn't there isn't the login spot where I type my password the only thing there is is a narrat...

BrianGreen

Deep freeze

what is this mean all i want is to disable the deep freeze for a while... there is no deep freeze icon appear in the toolbar.

xpcman

Toshiba laptop model satelite l645

Solved

Hi, i am using this laptop since May 2012. I have found some problems in my laptop recently. It cannot be switched on when the laptop's battery is not...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Password reset

Closed

I loanedy Apple PowerBook G4 to a friend since I was to be going to prison for several years. Now out i cant get into laptop because no one remembers ...

Ambucias

Blue screen: critical process died

Asus X401A, W8.1, IE11, McAfee antivirus via AOL was downloading War of Thunder when I got said screen. This shutdown is a circle of blue screen/st...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
booksbenji69

Dell inspiron 3521 not starting, displays black screen

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 3521 is not coming up. After power on First it displays Dell logo and once i log in it displays black screen. Please help....

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2015 by
Suba

Old frozen computer

Hello, i have a laptop model pcg-8qel,from a family member,and i started it and it won't let me do the f10\f8 or even f1 buttons ,and when it starts...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2015 by
ac3mark

Toshiba satellite problem. .. help please

My new Toshiba satellite L50d has just frozen..I can still use the cursor and see the pages I was on (msn) I cant even put it off. It's as of its lock...

Ambucias

My laptop is a toshiba unplug the charger it shuts down

Hello, my laptop when I unplug the charger it shuts down rtm (right that moment) pls halp!!! Configuration: Windows / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

KY_WD  

L50-a won't boot up

Hello, when pressing the start button the button illuminates for approx 6 secs then goes out laptop won't boot up Configuration: Windows / Chr...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Nothing works except for 3 lights that turn on

I shut down my laptop and next day it wouldn't open.The network,caps lock and one more light turn on but neither the fan nor anything else works.I tri...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2015 by
Nonames

Cant get to login screen help me reset delete everything

My gateway laptop originally had vista installed someone used my laptop and installed windows 8 now it says. ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2015 by
ac3mark

How can i restore original factory setting

Hello, I have a sony vaio laptop windows 7 vista VGN-NR260E and I want restore it to its original factory settings. But I dont have a restore disc.....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Black screen

I have a Dell Inspiron 15R and it goes to a black screen after I log in. I am unable to do anything other that shut it off and on, and log in. How do ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Hcl leaptop u39 key malfuntion

Hi my HCL Leaptop U39's Keyboard is not working correctly. ie. when i press e on my keypad it randomly works as tab and e it means when "E" is pressed...

xpcman

Black screen hp pavilion dv1000

Everytime I start up my laptop the lights come on & I can hear it running but the screen stays black. I have tried one thing after the other with no l...

xpcman

Hp compaq presario notebook pc black screen after startup

It has been bothering me for the last two days, and I need to find a solution. Im using windows 8. After I startup my computer, after the welcome log...

Ambucias

Dell latitude d630 black screen with a moveable cursor

Hello, My laptop was working the night before i turn it on the next morning i now have a black screen with a moveable cursor i am able to work in sa...

Ambucias

Sony vaio model: svf152c29l problem

My Sony Vaio turns on, but it doesn't hsve the logo or any options. I have attempted to take out the battery and ctr+alt+delete, but nothing seems to ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Fn key on samsung s3510 not functioning

Hello, I have install new window on my samsung S3510 Laptop & fn key stop working i need proper solution of this problem

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Tried to reboot

My Toshiba lap top won't come on after power up, tried everything ( re booting, taking the battery out, etc) on trying to reboot I hold 0!! and let go...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

My hp laptop sound doesn't work at all as well as headphones

Hello, my hp laptop sound doesn't work at all i have tried everything from clicking the esc bar and sometimes people tell me to watch youtube videos...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Laptop is not turning on

My dell laptop N5050 is not turning on....and I can't get the solutions of this problem...when I try to turn on my laptop it display turn into black a...

BrianGreen

Sony vaio black screen

Hi I need your help please i bought a Sony Vaio 1 year ago and it was working fine until now.The laptop starts but there's only black screen.I've tr...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2015 by
DerpyTurtle

My headphones don't work

hi there! yesterday I plugged my Dynamode MX-878 headphones into my TOSHIBA laptop. they were working fine and when I plug them into my laptop the...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2015 by
magesticsnowgirl

Not connected to tv with hdmi

Hello, not able to connect dell inspiron 1564 to sony tv with hdmi Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

Computertech

Sony laptop black screen with cursor after i log in help!

Hello, So I'm able to to power the laptop and log in but as soon as I log in it goes to a black screen ! Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0I

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Unable to turn on

Hello, my Toshiba laptop is unable to turn on even I have tried the previous steps, so please help me? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

MrIstar

My acer not turning on

my laptop (acer travelmate 5744) wont turn on,when i switch the power button it shows there is power yet the fan nor the hard drive respond. what coul...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 3520 shows black screen

Hello, myself Sagar, my laptop dell inspiron 3520 shows black screen when it turn on. Pls tell what I want to do, from yesterday it's showing black...

Computertech

Dell facing a blank screen.

Solved

Hello, I am using a Dell inspiron 15 with windows 8.1 OS 64 bit and suddenly I am facing a blank screen. That is I can see the login page and I ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2015 by
Avi

Dell vostro 1540 - battery issue

Hello guys!! I've Dell Vostro 1540 and suddenly on my laptop, battery icon is showing a red cross and also says that consider replacing battery. ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Gateway factory restore

Hello, Hello, I have a gateway pew91 or the nv55c like it says there. It's not in warranty so don't ask. I need help setting back to factory setti...

xpcman

Laptop don't display

Hi, I have a Hasse laptop that powers on but fan don't run and no display on monitor. This happened after I removed the hard drive and placed it back ...

BrianGreen

Blank screen

Solved

My mate has just called me with a problem. His HP laptop starts up fine and runs windows 7. Gives two account login options on screen, one (his girl...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Monitor is showing no signal

Hello, My Monitor is showing ni signal can u help i did all the above solution which is given but still same. and now fan is not working continous...

Shubham

How do i format my toshiba laptop

Please help me I am in danger. I want to format my PC because it suddenly switched of while I was downloading a realtor package via its original webs...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2015 by
KY_WD  
Results 4801 - 4850 out of a total of 8,222