The discussions

Mine laptop doesnot open

Hello, I need help from you to repair mine laptop,when the programme is running in mine laptop,i just picked out the battery and when i am going to ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Computertech

Black screen only and in back ground showing dell in screen

Hello, sir when i start my laptop in morning my dell lap showing black screen only and in back ground showing dell in screen .last night it function...

10 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen appear black

Hello, when I turn on my laptop Dell vostro 1550 its appeared black screen it says to press f2 or f12 on the right corner. I pressed but its not work ...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop will not start

yesterday I turned off the laptop and in the morning try to start my. but its not turning on pls help me

R2D2_WD  

Only goes to the windows screen and stops

Hello, my Toshiba isn't working i can turn it on and it goes to windows but after that nothing happens it just freezes i tried taking out the batter...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion notebook 15 screen flashes black but works

Hi all, My computer screen will suddenly blink a black screen every couple of hours but goes back to normal right away. Does anyone know how to fi...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
steven227

Change the language

Can you please help me to change my computer language from deutch to english? thanks

InformatiWeb

Pc crashed

Hello, my laptop has not been working for approximately 3 weeks it apparently crashed and with only move from the starting windows screen to a black s...

Ambucias

My headphones are not working

Solved

Hello, Toshiba Laptop . Windows 8 when I use my headphones in they don't work usually when I push them in I can feel that it is in but I cant fe...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop isn't starting window

once I switch on my laptop(Toshiba) it writes BOOTMGR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart..... I have press them but it doesn't restart. please I...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
xpcman

Dell n5110 showing red icon on battery saying consider replacing

Hello, My Dell inspiron N5110 laptop all of a sudden started to show red cross icon on battery saying consider replacing your battery. Now it is hol...

xpcman

Change korean language to english on hp notebook windows 8 lap

Hey my hp notebook laptop apps, files, programs etc are in Korean language, and I really don't understand what it means or what it says, do you know h...

xpcman

Seeking for answer my windows asus x55c

Ok my laptop asus x55c will poweron an it says preparing automatic repair. Then it says your pc ran into a problem an needs to restart. Were just c...

4 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
sofi87

Acer laptop wont boot

Hello, When i turn my computer on it shows the Acer screen then shows the dash line in the upper left corner and then shows a black screen?! Co...

5 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
kieferschild

Toshiba laptop keyboard problem

Hello, i am using toshiba laptop so some keies are not functionla. how can i get the solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 37.0

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Phone to pc connection

how do I browse in my pc using mobile data?

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
InformatiWeb

Problem with my pen drive

Hello, My name is Akhila, and I am not able to open my pen drive in my lap top. Whenever I try to open, it is showing a notification saying that t...

xpcman

Problems with a printer rom

I was installing a printer Software... or something like that, but I forgot to take out the disk and I turned off my laptop and now it won't turn off,...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite wont do anything!!

Hi, really hoping someone can help. I got a Toshiba Satellite 6 months ago. Its been working fine but in the last few days it just wont do anything....

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
xpcman

Lenovo ideapad won't start up

Solved

Hello, I turned off my computer yesterday and there was an update to be done but my computer wasn't turned back on I think. Thus, my computer won't...

carminabigue

Poweroff

Hello, I have a HP probook 6360b that switches off when ever I remove the power cable. even though the battery pack is fully charged. Configu...

kieferschild

Laptop turns off when i remove the charger!

Hello, I have a Advent Roma Laptop which i bough from a guy from a internet site, only for me to find out that the laptop has a battery problem. E...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
Imran

Power on but no display dell

Hello, Hi My laptop power on but no display dell inspiron 3537 plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
Ambucias

How can i watch a movie/video from my tv to a laptop via hdmi?

Hello, I wish to watch a movie from a tv channel to my laptop, that way i can record it or share it. is it possible and how? Thanks

Ambucias

Acer aspire 51 won't boot until i took out the battery

Solved

I have an Acer Aspire 5100 laptop. It would boot up and shut down after a few seconds. I put it on a hard surface and it started working for awhile. T...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2015 by
reagolly

Laptop constantly rebooting

Hello, I have an older alienware laptop (from 2008) that is now stuck in a constant loop of rebooting itself. It stays on for only a few seconds the...

BrianGreen

Headphones won't work?

Solved

Hello, So, I have a Dell laptop and every time I connect my headphones or any headphones i borrow, I get a message pop up saying that it's plugged ...

Computertech

Start up toshiba satellitec670

Hello, when i turn on my laptop nothing happens but i get a red and green lite showing on the front of laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
gertz

Laptop discharging even when plugged in.

Hello, my laptop Compaq Presario CQ56 does not charge and it even seems to discharge faster with the charger plugged in, the battery dies after some t...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
xpcman

Acer laptop is not booting

Solved

Hello, I have a acer laptop. Already i had windows 7 professional OS. I installed windows 7 Ultimate two days back. And I installed some soft...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
EswarBalu

Dell inspiron

Hello, my computer only starts when I press the power and delete button and the screen is black. The three lock symbols stay on. Configurati...

carminabigue

Cant get my keyboard to work an my acer note pad

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me please? I cant get my keyboard to work an my acer note pad Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer...

carminabigue

Want to shut down only display using short cut key

Hello, i have DELL inspiron 15 5000 series, i want to shut down only display not whole system.so how can i do it. previously i have lenovo g540,...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
kieferschild

Keypad not working properly

Hello, help to reset keypad functions to default on my gateway laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 37.0

BrianGreen

Computer not starting at all

Hello, my laptop was taking a while to start but now it's not starting at all, but the power button is on aND the phone charges showing that there Is...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
Computertech

Display problem

Hello, Hello, i log out my laptop as usual . switched the laptop on the next day the screen would not work but the drive light is on / flashing ...

Computertech

Laptop window problem

Hello, Sir mere laptop me window install nahi ho rahi hai bas start up hote hi black screen ho jati hai or age kuch nahi hota hai Configuratio...

Computertech

When i turn on my laptop the screen stays black??

OK so, I was using my laptop last night and when I woke up it was still asleep, and wouldn't wake up or anything, so I tried turning it off and on aga...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2015 by
kieferschild

Laptop toshiba satellite l745 auto restart

The laptop is auto restart but working fine in save mode. I've tried everything from cleaning and service it thought it overheating problem to changin...

3 replies Last reply on 18 May 2015 by
Computertech

Laptop boot and . working problem

Hello, Hi friend . any one help me ... Am using wipro laptop I have one problem on my laptop when working with it .. When booting laptop fully po...

R2D2_WD  

Missing my operating system

i turn on my gate way laptop so my screen is blank.every thing i need is there i've brought the motherhood the man told me i needed he installed as w...

Computertech

Acer aspire switch 10

Hello, I have an Aspire laptop and it does not switch on. The charging light goes on but does not boot up. Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 1...

Computertech

Sony vaio laptop factory reset help pls

Hello, I bought a Sony Vaio laptop with not installation disk but I would to factory rest it like new, only problem is with out the disk I feel hope...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron

Hello, Im put off my dell inspiron in the morning but later when i wanted to start it was not possible rather a beep sound was there will you plea...

xpcman

Acer laptop not turning on randomly

Hello, My acer aspire laptop is not booting up. when i press the power button, the indicator light is on and I can feel the fan whirring but ther...

xpcman

Dell blank screen

Hello, I am trying to get my Dell Inspiron computer to start up and have tried everything I possibly know how to do or looked up online to do and ...

xpcman

Someone else pic display on my laptop while turn on

Hello, why someone else picture appear while i turn on my laptop.?

xpcman

Laptop will not turn on

Hello, My laptop will not turn on, just used it a couple of hours ago now it won't turn on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Ambucias

Cant turn on my laptop msi (ms-1758)

Hello, my Laptops screen was broken so i bought a new one and i used it and it worked after 10 min's on my screen appeared small Line's on the rig...

4 replies Last reply on 17 May 2015 by
derp

Mntlion

My husbands laptop has crashed and he never made a recovery disk. What can I do? The computer lights come on, I can hear the fan motor running but th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2015 by
xpcman
Results 4401 - 4450 out of a total of 8,222